Chapter 1

Fall In Love With That Kidnapper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter one - The Reason

 

Riing.. riing...

Yonghwa press the bell infront of him. he take a deep breath several times to calm his heart. After few minutes, he finally heard the door make a sound ‘click’ and then opened. He’s confuse while looking at the petite woman infront of him..

“You just awake?” He ask

The latter just nod while rubbing her eyes.. “I just have some drinks with friends last night. we-“ She stop talking then widened her eyes when she finally recognize the voice.. “Y-yonghwa?”

Despite all his anxiety and uncomfortable mind, he smile and her hair.. “You never change..”

“W-what are you doing here?” She ask, feel a bit uncomfortable..

“Sooyeon, I thought she’s with you..” He almost whispered

She shook her head.. “No, what happened to her?”

He sigh.. “I take her to the school this morning. But, two hours later her teacher called me and asked why she’s not coming. I already searched everywhere, but still I can’t find her. I just thought, maybe she miss you and come alone here.”

“So, you said.. she’s lost?!”

He sigh heavily.. “I just hope Jungshin or Minhyuk knows her whereabouts. She’s quite close with them, maybe she’s with them. Okay then, I will leave now.”

“Wait.. can I go with you? she is my daughter too.”

Yonghwa look and her for seconds and then nod..

“Okay.. so, y-you wait in your car. I will just take a few minutes.” She said.

“Why I can’t just wait here. you don’t want to let me enter your house?”

“No.. it’s just.. mmm.. there’s so-“ Before she can continue her words, someone pop out from behind her..

“Who’s there Taeyeon ah?”

Yonghwa look at the good looking guy who look like just awake from his sleep. He stare at him for awhile then come to the thought that make his blood feel like boiling. He move his stare to Taeyeon and meet her eyes. like she know whats in his mind she quickly shook her head.

“We’re not doing anything..” She said calmly

Yonghwa look back and forth to Taeyeon and that guy like he doesn’t believe with what she said. they really look like a couple who just spent the night together.

“Jonghyun ah, let me introduce to you. Jung Yonghwa, Sooyeon-i appa..”

The guy named Jonghyun smile and then bowed at him.

“Yonghwa yah, he is Lee Jonghyun. My fiancee.” Her voice sounds like whisper.

“Annyonghaeseoyo.. I’m Lee Jonghyun. Her fiancee. I heard alot about you, especially from Sooyeon. I really want to meet you because she always said a good things about her appa.” He offered his hand to Yonghwa

Yonghwa become more mad when he mentioned Sooyeon. So, Taeyeon already introduce him to Sooyeon. Does he close with Sooyeon?. Without minding Jonghyun’s hand who still hanging in front of him, he stare straight to Jonghyun’s eyes.

Jonghyun nod and put down his hand who ignored by Yonghwa.. “Well, if you think we are doing something last night. you’re wrong. Last night I just fetch her when her friends said she’s drunk. And she can’t sleep, saying that she misses Sooyeon the whole night. if you don’t believe, just get in. I sleep in the sofa last night..” Jonghyun explain, feel bad for Yonghwa. He know, Yonghwa will feel betrayed if he doesn’t explain the reason why he’s here.

“Don’t worry, I wouldn’t do anything before marriage. I love her so much to do that.” Jonghyun add while smiling.

“Don’t you believe me? I’m sure you know, I’m not that kind of person” Taeyeon said almost like whispered

Yonghwa sigh.. “You are the one who don’t believe me in the first place. How can you expect me to believe you in this kind of situation when you’re completely ignore my explanation when something happened in the past. the one who don’t have any trust is you..” He said with the same tone as Taeyeon as he doesn’t want Jonghyun to hear.

“I think I will leave and find Sooyeon by myself.” He said and about to leave

“No.. wait for me. I will go with you. what if something happened to her. just get in, I will just wash quickly.” She stop him

“Deh, me too. I must go to the company now, you two can go together. If it’s still available I will join you guys when I’m done. I hope Sooyeon is fine..” Jonghyun smile.. “Can I use the bathroom, Taeng?”

Taeyeon nod.. “Deh. I will just use the one in my room..”

Yonghwa just ignore their conversation. On one hand he want quickly search for his daughter, he’s afraid if something happened to her. But, on the other hand he want to find her with Taeyeon. It’s been a long time since the three of them meet.

“Come in Yonghwa yah.. just feel comfortable here.” Taeyeon said as she enter her apartment

The three of them enter the house. Jonghyun quickly go to bathroom, while Taeyeon let Yonghwa sit on the sofa. He look at the messy sofa with the pillow and blanket in it. it’s look like they’re really not doing anything.

“Wanna drink something..” Taeyeon ask

He shook his head.. “Just prepared quickly, I don’t want Sooyeon wait too long.”

Taeyeon nod and enter her room.

Yonghwa scanning the place with his eyes. this is the place she’s live after their separation. A bit better than his. He look at the picture frame hanging in the wall, he smile when he saw the picture of the three of them still hanging there. The biggest frame, with him, Taeyeon and Sooyeon happily smiling at the camera in it. then his eyes, scanning the buffet. His smile faded when he saw picture of Taeyeon and Jonghyun. And there’s picture with the three of them, Taeyeon, Sooyeon and Jonghyun. How he wish he is in his place.. no, thats actually his place, the original one should be him, Taeyeon and their daughter. He sigh heavily.. there’s no point to be mad about this. Taeyeon is no longer his. She already found someone better than him maybe.

Just when he about to look at another frame, his phone ringing.. private number?

“Hello..”

“Are you Jung Yonghwa?”

He frown.. “Deh..”

“Jung Sooyeon’s dad?”

By hearing Sooyeon’s name, his heart beating so fast. He doesn’t know why but he sense this phone call is gona be something not so good

“Why?”

“Your daughter is in my hands know.”

“What do you mean?” He try to be calm

“I kidnap her!! so, if you want your daughter save. You must prepared the money for me”

Yonghwa sigh.. “Do you think I’m gonna believe you!!” He stand from his seat

“Well.. yah, cutie little girl. say hi to your appa..”

Yonghwa wait with so much hope, he wish she’s not Sooyeon. He know very well how’s Sooyeon’s voice..

“A-appa.. appa.. I’m s-scared.. hiks hiks..” Sooyeon sob..

His heart feel like drop to his tummy, it’s bleeding so much. What should he do?! Sooyeon is in danger now. how can he be so careless!! he can’t believe this happened to his little angel. She must be suffered alot..

“You hear right?! now, prepared the money I want for. If you call the police, you will know what will happen with your precious girl.. hahaha..”

“How much?” He take a deep breath.. he feel like crying now, but he must hold it. Taeyeon shouldn’t know about this.

“Just.. 200 million. That’s enough!”

“What the hell are you saying!! Thats too much!!!” He said out loud. At the same time, Jonghyun and Taeyeon come out. they look confuse at Yonghwa

“Just obey me. or your daughter will die!! I will call you later for the more information. One week from now, if you still can’t give me that money within one week. I will sent your daughter’s stiff body to your home. Arraseo!!!” He cuts the phone rudely.

Yonghwa froze in his spot. Still with handphone in his ear, he can’t think of anything. His daughter safety is really important, it’s his life. he would die if something bad happened to her. but, 200 million? How can he get that money, he’s just an ordinary staff who don’t get that much payment. What should he do, he can’t think of anything to get that money. The longer the money delay, the longer Sooyeon will be suffered.

“What’s happen, Yonghwa?” Taeyeon broke the silence

Yonghwa startled by her voice and immediately come back to his sense. His face look pale, but he must control this. with the phone still in his ear, he continue the conversation to stops their curiousity..

“Y-yah.. why you just tell me now? you don’t know how much I’m panic searching for her. arraseo, I will go now.” He pretend to turn off the phone.

“Why?” Taeyeon ask again. she already prepared to go out.

He let out a heavy breath.. “Huh.. she’s with Jungshin now. mmm.. she called Jungshin because she didn’t want going to school.. mmm.. she’s afraid because she didn’t write her homework last night..” He lied... “S-so.. she’s in Jungshin’s home. I will go now..” He smile awkwardly

“Wait, let me go with you. what happened to that Lee Jungshin, how can he let her skip the class, she’s still in elementary school. what if it’s become a habit later!!” Taeyeon said with high tone.. “Let’s go to the parking lot together Jonghyun ah..”

Jonghyun nod.. “Oh..”

“No!!.. I don’t think you must go. You know, Jungshin is a.. mmm.. dirty kind of guy! His home must be really messy now. I will go by myself and scold him. it’s really okay.”

Taeyeon frown.. “I know Jungshin very well. Let me go too. Yonghwa please, I miss my daughter.”

Again, his heart beating fast. He feel bad for his ex-wife, like Jonghyun said earlier, last night she missed Sooyeon so bad. In this situation, how can he let her know about Sooyeon’s situation.

“Hmm.. Taeng. Just let him go by himself. It’s look like, he’s a bit uncomfortable with you being in his friend’s home. The important thing is Sooyeon is fine.. it’s more important.” Jonghyun tap her shoulder.

Taeyeon sigh in dissapointed.. “Arraseo.. but, can I invite you to have a dinner with me and Sooyeon. I have something important to tell you.”

He nod weakly.. “W-when?”

“Because I’m a bit busy this week, how about next week?”

Next week.. he hate that words right now.. “Arraseo. Just call me about the place and time. I will go now.” He bowed at Jonghyun and then escape quickly from the apartment.

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

The flashes from the camera surrounding a glamour figure who gave her several poses. Girly pose, y pose, cute pose, brave pose, etc.. After about four hours of the photoshoot. Seo Joohyun, the national sweetheart of Korea make her way to the interview section. It’s surely tiring, but she must always give her smile to the all peoples who pass by. Her public image is an innocent, clean and kind girl. even though, she’s a bit forced it because she’s badly tired everyone still can feel her sincerity. But in fact that smile is not that sincere..

The interview went a bit longer from the promise.  Even though she have this friendly image, she’s so mysterious and introvert towards the media. No one know about her private life, everybody just assume that her life was perfect. So, when they get the chance to interviewed her, the hundreds question they asked, but still.. the famous model keep being mysterious like she always did.

“So, Seo Joohyun sshi, last question.. have you ever think about marriage?”

Joohyun think for awhile a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter