Cracking the Code

Breaking Through

BOM POV

“Let me see him, please Minho, please!” I break down sobbing. “No, you are not allowed to see him until after the wedding” he replies in his terrifyingly cheerful voice. I sigh inwardly and stare at the ceiling in the hollowing silence. “So have you made your decision yet” asks Onew his dark eye glinting with a trace of amusement at my predicament. “Yes, I- I agree….. Minho” I say my heart sinking as the words leave my mouth. “Excellent, the wedding will be in two days…  Key, I want you to send word to my father, and invite him to this…. joyous event.” says Minho…. Each and every one of his words feeling like a icicle stabbing into my heart.

Jiyoung POV

So Taeyang and I went back to the remains of our house to grab a few things and find Appa’s computer. When we returned to the subway tunnel where we were saying for the night with 2NE1 Sora ignored me entirely and turned he attention to Taeyang “Thank you oppa, I think I know what to do.” He smiles at her and I feel my heart sink, why does she hate me……. Why can’t I tell her that…. I love her and I never felt this way about any girl but her. Maybe someday I will be able to explain to her the truth….. the truth of my real fear. I just need to win her trust....

Sora POV

My mind whirrs and I completely block out anything but the lines of the code that I need in order to accomplish this task, the password for the firewalls on Jungwa’s networks  seem to have been memorized on my fingertips which are flying a speed which even I couldn’t fathom.  And then I implement the most powerful virus know to knock out the securities of the facility one by one

public class FindAndDestroy {

    public static void main(String[] args)  {

 

        // read in data

        String Find = args[0];

        String Destroy  = args[1];

        String Mission = StdIn.readAll();

        System.out.println("Mission = '" + Mission + "'");

        System.out.println("Find  = '" + Find  + "'");

        System.out.println("Destroy   = '" + Destroy   + "'");

 

        // find

        int beg = -1;

        for (int i = 0; i < Mission.length() - 2; i++) {

            String codon = Mission.substring(i, i+3);

 

            // start

            if (codon.equals(find)) beg = i;

 

            // stop and destroy

            if ((codon.equals(Destroy)) && (beg != -1) && (beg + 3 < i)) {

                // check Sniffer

                String BigBang = BigBang.substring(beg+3, i);

                if (BigBang.length() % 3 == 0) {

                    System.out.println(“System is functional”);

                    beg = -1;

                }

            }

        }

    }

}

After what seems to have been hours I look up and smirk. “Sora, are you done already? it’s been 20 minutes.” ask CL raising her eyes. I nod in surprise. “The firewalls will be disabled for 72 hours, that’s it.” I answer in triumph.

cleardot.gif

Minho’s POV

“Hey, Minho?” Key calls me from the door of mine and Bom’s room. “We got something.” I look at him, tearing my gaze away from Bom’s hate filled eyes.

“Alright.” I acknowledge that he spoke, and turn back to Bom. “I’ll be right back, sweetheart!” Just for kicks, I lean down over her and give her a quick peck on the lips, before getting up off of her bed and walking stiffly over to Key, who’s holding the door open for me.

“What is it?” I ask after Key closed the door behind me.

“We found Bom’s brother. He was in Itaewon with the rest of his little gang. They’ve been looking for something…” Onew reports to me, his eyes not leaving the security tape footage. The tape shows that pathetic excuse for a traitor CAP coming out of an old building, head down.

“Why haven’t we brought him in yet?!” I shout at the rest of SHINee.

“Your father gave us direct orders not to capture him. We’re supposed to use him to find those five men Bom was with.” Jonghyun explains, trying not to anger me more. Oh.

“Ok, then, what else do you got?!” I snap. To think, I was disturbed for this!

“This.” Responds Onew simply, pressing a button on the remote control. The image switches to a ten second clip, replaying on loop. I have to watch for several replays before my technology enhanced vision can pick up the brief – maybe only there for a millisecond – flash of light that changed color, from blue to black to green to red to yellow to purple, all in less than a second. I’d recognize that sight anywhere. My favorite chase toy. Well, no, second favorite. Bom is my favorite.

“Where was this taken?” I ask no one in particular.

“Just west of that house we saw Bom in. And look!” Jonghyun says, grabbing the remote from Onew, and clicking another button. The ten second clip changes to a thermal image. Five red shapes.

“Please don’t tell me it’s….” I trail off. “That stupid prophecy can’t be true!”

“Oh, but it is, Minho! Those five are Bigbang! We don’t really need Teen Top all that much now!” Taemin pipes up. I honestly had no clue he was even in the room.

“Tell my father. They’re going to try to save Bom, and then, they’re gonna try to overthrow my father!” I shout orders. “I want a whole fleet on that house! I want that house burned to the ground! Burned, you hear me, burned! Oh, and send someone after Teen Top, since they’re no longer of use!”

*******************************************************

Hi, This is BigBangAngel, sorryfor not updating for a long time, I was really sick, and then I had to work a lot.........

But I'mfine now and Taramarada has been an amazing help, we write all the chapters together and we would love your comments and suggestions. Thank you!