Battle

Breaking Through

No One’s POV

Jiyoung glared at Jonghyun through his goggles. He could’ve sworn he had killed that bastard…. Jiyoung wanted so badly to burn him alive again, but he would wait. He would wait for Sora to arrive. Then he would have his fun.

Seungri was looking around anxiously without moving his head, searching for Sora. He struggled to control his anxiety, as he had a tendency to remove the air with his breath when he was stressed.

Daesung, come on! Where’s Sora?! I gotta do something! Seungri thought in a panic to Daesung.

Seungri, calm down. Remember what Appa taught you. Breathe through your nose. Relax. Daesung reassured his brother in arms. Then, he cast out his thought to Sora, making sure to keep an ear tuned to the verbal conversation between Jongwa and Taemin. Sora, where are you?

I’m almost there! Just a few more minutes! Sora responded, sounding out of breath even in her thoughts.

Well, I don’t mean to rush you, but…..

But hurry up because Seungri is about to lose it?

How did you…?

I could feel the panic attack setting in even from the library.

Oh, could you? Ha! I should tell him that!

Tell him that after we win, ok?

Yeah, I wi—

Suddenly, it got boiling hot in the room. Beads of sweat immediately formed on everyone’s foreheads, and Jonghyun started looking around anxiously. Jongwa clapped his hands for a servant girl. He thought that the heating controls were just malfunctioning, but Daesung knew that it was Jiyoung.

Jiyoung!! What the bloody hell are you doing?! Daesung yells at Jiyoung in his mind.

I’m testing the waters, so to speak! Jiyoung sends a mental smirk for good measure.

Well, don’t! Wait for Sora to get here! It won’t be a while!

Awww, I don’t wanna wait!

Jiyoung! CALM YOURSELF!!

Fine, I’ll stop when the girl comes to change the temperature.

Good. Daesung rolled his eyes, and kept his eyes on Jongwa.

Minho moves away from Taemin and the rest of Shinee to stand next to his father. He leans down and whispers something in his ear. Jongwa nods. Minho steps away.

“You there! Bring her to me!” He shouts, waving his arm vaguely. The boys of Bigbang look at each other, before looking again at Minho. Top figures it out first, and stands, dragging a shrieking Bom with him.

“No! No! No! Please, please don’t!” Bom blubbers as Top drags her over to Minho. Top wishes he had Daesung’s telepathy so he could tell Bom that he didn’t want to do this. He places Bom on the ground, holding firmly onto her upper arms, in front of Minho.

Minho smiles almost sweetly at Bom, making soothing shushing sounds as he takes her from Top. He pulls her into a hug, and Top stiffens. He stands ridged in front of Minho and Bom, trembling with barely concealed rage. Then the bomb dropped. Minho leans down, and kisses Bom with a hunger.

Top remembers when he and Minho fought in Minho’s room. Top remembers how desperate Minho seemed to be for love and attention. Specifically female love and attention. But remembering those things didn’t stop Top from exploding when he saw the pair of them kissing.

Quick as a flash, Top was pushing Minho up against the wall, hot fury contorting his face. Time seems to slow down for those two men. Minho and Top stare at each other for what seems like years, but it was less than a fraction of a second. In the next fraction of a second, Minho recognized Top. In the next, the two had a silent conversation.

She’s mine now! Minho sneered at Top.

Not for long, you twisted son of a ! Top glared back.

Finally, someone realized what the hell just happened. That someone was Key. He gave a homicidal screech, and pounced onto Top. Top was knocked to the ground and pinned under a grinning Key. Minho watched on, laughing, before turning to the rest of Bigbang. He took a running leap towards them.

Several things happened at once. G-Dragon, since he wasn’t holding anyone, leaped into the air. He collides with Minho, and the two forces of man struggle briefly in the air for a few seconds before they drop to the floor. Jonghyun sprints up to the pair, attempting to help. Daesung let’s go of CL, who dashes forward to tackle Jonghyun in a running leap. Daesung runs to Key and Top, who were rolling around trying to throttle each other. Daesung grabs a hold of Key, and heaves him off Top. Daesung throws Key against the wall, and goes to heal Top.

Taeyang releases Dara, who goes running to help CL. CL had Jonghyun on his knees trying desperately to block his head from CL’s blows with her shoe. Dara knelt in front of him and delivered a killer jab to the gut. Jonghyun doubled over, groaning, moving his hands to hold his stomach. Dara slammed her fist into his temple, almost knocking Jonghyun out. CL kicked Jonghyun in the side, rolling him over onto his back. Dara held down the groggy and dizzy Jonghyun while CL raised her foot. She stomped hard on Jonghyun’s crotch, and even in his grogginess, Jonghyun registered the pain and let out a howl.

With Top healed, Daesung looks around for anyone else who needed his help. He spotted Taeyang and Minzy running up to Key, getting ready to fight him. Minho and G-Dragon were still fighting like dogs. Daesung looked just a bit beyond them and saw Seungri getting ready to help them. Daesung sent a quick message to him.

Seungri, let’s get Minho together!

Seungri gave the tiniest of nods to show he understood.

You charge and yank him off, and I’ll grab him and give him a taste of his own! Seungri responded. Daesung nodded, and pushed for a burst of speed. He barreled forward, leaning down and grabbing onto Minho by his hair. He flung Minho up into the air, and continued running. Seungri leapt into the air and collided with Minho, wrapping his arms around Minho’s waist, the momentum pushing the two of them into a wall several feet above the ground. Seungri unfurled his wings and flew the two of them higher, and higher. Minho made the mistake of looking down and started screaming. Seungri went higher still, to the ceiling, before dropping Minho like a hot rock. Minho couldn’t find the breath to scream as he plummeted. When he hit the ground, everyone faltered and stumbled from the impact. Seungri smiled to himself, and slowly lowered himself to the ground.

By this time, Sora had arrived, and with her help, Taeyang and Minzy had defeated Key, who was now lying in the dust with a bloody wound on his head. That just left Jongwa, who was still sitting on his throne as impassive as ever, and Jonghyun, who had silenced his howls to pitiful moans. Taemin had seen to Bom’s safety, and as soon as Seungri hit the ground, the attackers turned and slowly started making their way to Jongwa’s throne.

Suddenly, Jongwa vanished. In the blink of an eye, he was no longer there. Everyone blinked, looked around for him, but he was nowhere. Top flushed bright red, and whirled around to Jonghyun. He picked him up by the neck like he had done to Bom back in the woods, and slammed him against the battered wall.

“Where. Is. He?” Top growled menacingly. Jonghyun sputtered, his head spinning, and tried to form the words he needed to speak. But he couldn’t. “WHERE IS HE, GODDAMNIT!!” Top shouted, putting more pressure on Jonghyun’s neck. Jonghyun didn’t respond. The light left his eyes. Too many hits to the head and lack of oxygen had gotten to him.
Top looked at Jonghyun waiting for him to say something. When he didn’t, Top flung Jonghyun by the neck over his head to the ground, where Top knelt, and wrapped Jonghyun into a headlock. Then he snapped his neck with a single movement. Then he cried, dropping to the ground. “I killed him…. I killed someone…..” He croaked. Bom knelt down to the ground amd pulled him in to her arms.
Sora POV
I glanced at the motionless bodies around me. Jonhyun. Key. Minho. Five guards. Two dark army officers. Biting my lip, I see Dara and Taeyang being helped up by Daesung and CL. Minzy is wiping the strings blood off of Seungri’s face. Jiyoung and Taemin are back to back, spinning around, making sure we didn’t miss anyone. Top and Bom are locked in a passionate embrace, Top’s lips are moving, forming words I can’t hear, and don’t want to hear. Then there is me. Standing in the center of all these people I know so well, yet still feeling alone… still feeling like a… like fr- f- freak…. There… I said it.
I let out a sigh “Seungri, gather everyone and teleport to the hospital.” I command. Seungri nods. And everyone begins to group together. Yet I still stand apart.
“What are you waiting for?” asks Taeyang.
“I’m going to get appa.” I reply. Jiyoung walks away from the group and joins me. I don’t tell him to go back…. I feel safer knowing he’s going to be there with me. I don’t know why, but it’s just this feeling…
Jiyoung tells the others to go on and soon they disappear in a flash of blinding light.
“Thanks” I mutter at Jiyoung, not meeting his eyes.
“Yeah” he answers, looking at the ground.
“lets get out of here and get appa” I tell him softly.
He nods, and I cast a shield of invisibility over the two of us, just like Seungri showed me how to.
“Do you know wre he is?” whispers Jiyoung, as we exit the throne room.
“Yeah, I took the ventilation shafts so I could hear all of the conversations in the buildings…. I found out where he is.” I answer.
“What did you hear?”
“He’s is room 103301” I breathe softly.
“Do you know where that is?”
“I know… I know that room very well….” I wince, trying to keep away the memories.


story updated :)

hope you guys like it, and please comment on it.

*crosses fingers*