Disbelief

Breaking Through

No one’s POV

Sora finds herself in a dark room. She can’t hear anything, and she definatly couldn’t see anything. Sora told her arms to stick out in front of her, and she told her legs to move. She got no response from either.

Puzzled, Sora tried to jerk her arm. No response. She tried to open , but she couldn’t. It felt like her jaw was glued together, and there was this uncomfortable pressure on her jaw that magnified tenfold when she sent the command to open .

Ok, brain, let’s you and me have a talk….. Sora thought. What do we last remember happening?

Flashes of memory dashed in front of Sora’s mind’s eye. Jiyoung in his tattered clothes with his neon pink hair, a tear down his cheek as he hugged her. Sora’s words to him, magnified and twisted, accompanied by Jiyoung’s fallen face. Cheers pressing on Sora’s ears, arms trapping her to warm bodies and beating hearts. A faded echo of that feeling, of love. The memory of love wasn’t nearly as great as actually experiencing love, Sora thought as she combed through the pictures flashing through her mind.

But none of those memories explained how Sora got here. Wherever ‘here’ is.

But brain, none of these help us! Sora complained to herself. Where the bleep are we?!

Sora digs deeper. She pulls up a memory at random. It was a still image of when Bigbang and Sora were training. Seungri was floating in the air, and the rest of Bigbang was scattered around the training area, clutching at their necks, gasping for breath. In the still image, through Sora’s eyes, you could see YG. YG….

Like with a computer, Sora searched through her memory, looking for one face. YG’s face. Because when Sora saw YG’s face in that still image memory, something clicked. She just wasn’t sure what it was. But if she found something else with YG in it, she might figure it out.

Sora suddenly found what she was looking for. She just knew it. It was like a scene from a movie. Sora watched, but it was fragmented, with pieces of dialog missing, and very little color or sound. It was really nothing more than a crappy audio clip with the six second video of YG’s chest getting closer and closer, until it went black for a second, and then repeated.

“I’m….. I’m so, so, sor –’’ There was a loud beep, and the clip replayed. It sounded like YG’s voice…

Sora didn’t know what to do after that. It was obvious now that YG had brought her to this place, but that didn’t answer why he did it, or where she was. Sora wasn’t even sure if she should be mad at what YG did. Sora wasn’t sure about anything anymore.

But, you know, dying a couple of times has shown Sora something. Nothing stays the same forever, and people change just as often as their conditions change. Sora used to think that life was always going to be the same painful experience day in and day out, because that was all she knew. Life doesn’t work that way though. Death does.

The two times Sora had died had been the exact same. Exact same as now, too. Leading Sora to come to the conclusion that she must be dead. And something told her that this time, she would stay dead. No Jiyoung to work his magic, kiss her and bring her back to life.

Sora wondered how she knew that Jiyoung had brought her back. She just woke up after saving Bom, knowing that she should be dead, but also knowing that Jiyoung had saved her. It was curious. So very curious. Because Sora felt what Jiyoung felt for her. Sora knew Jiyoung loved her. Why would someone love her?

While Sora was wondering, a bright light came into focus at the back of her mind. Sora ignored it. Until it consumed her in a fiery blaze, and Sora knew she was being revived. She couldn’t guess as to who it was. Sora was actually kinda mad. Couldn’t she be allowed to stay dead, for once?

When the bright light faded, Sora opened her eyes, expecting to see Jiyoung, or maybe Daesung. Instead, she saw YG, and Minho. And a sickly smiling Jongwa.

Sora couldn’t move very much plus she was chained to a chair with xyem iron so her powers were useless, but if she could’ve done anything at the moment,  her jaw would’ve hit the ground.  YG? A- APPA? A TRAITOR? She thought in shock… no… no…. it wasn’t possible.

Jongwa reached out his hand and lifted up her chin with his pointer finger. Sora could barely breathe; she could deal with the scientists, SHINee, and even Minho. But Jongwa…. He was a different story.

Even when she was safe with the Big Bang Boys, it didn’t end the nonstop nightmares that she would always have of the merciless dictator.

Jongwa saw Sora’s deep intake of breath and he laughed as he turned her head to face himself. “Hello my dear. Did you miss me?” he spoke in his regal yet rough voice. Sora didn’t dare respond. Instead, her eyes flashed toward the man that she had trusted so much… YG. What a heartless traitor… he didn’t deserve any respect or love from ANYONE, she thought angrily

Jongwa followed the train of her thought. “Oh? I see that you don’t quite understand what had happened yet.” He waves his hand at YG and Minho. Minho lifts YG’s wrist. On it is a bracelet with some complex switches and buttons. Minho presses a few of them swiftly, and YG appears to crumble and crack, and then completely transform into someone completely different.

Sora knew this person…. His name was Onew. Onew of SHINee. He looked at her with a blank expression, not showing any of the creepiness and enjoyment of this situation that Jongwa and his son Minho were displaying. Sora shut her eyes tightly hoping that none of the others had been duped the same way as her. YG appa where are you? The real you? Thought Sora.

“Are you wondering where that good for nothing man who thought himself to be quite the visionary went?” asked Minho sneering. Sora shifted her head slightly and Minho took that to be a yes. He pressed a button on the back of her chair and it swiveled around to face a black velvet looking curtain. Jongwa then raisd his hand and motioned for the curtain to be lifted. And when it was… Sora gasped.

YG, that brilliant man, the loving caretaker, her Appa… was hanging from two chains suspended from the ceiling his head was hanging low and then and the sound of Sora’s gasp he lifted it up. Sora saw his mouth was covered in duct tape (yes, that timeless material). His eyes were filled with that look that Sora knew so well. Fear… oh yes the deepest of fears, the kind that always leaves a haunting scar in your heart and mind. But it was also mixed with the tiniest bit of anger.

And that anger in her appa’s eyes reignited the fire of revenge in Sora’s heart. She knew that she had no use of her powers and could barely move but she looked directly into YG’s eyes as if to reassure him that she wouldn’t go down without a fight. Then she sope.

“Jungwa sshi…” she said softly. Jungwa then bent down so his face was level with Sora’s.

“Yes dear-arrrrghhh!!!”

He yelled as Sora spat full force into his eye. And a split second after that when Jungwa smacked her face with all his energy, Sora could only laugh.

Meanwhile….. back to where Big Bang were just realizing of the disappearance of Sora and YG.

TOP POV:

I raise my eyebrows in confusion. “Hey! Where’s appa and Sora?” I ask the four other guys.

Taemin looks around. “Weren’t they just hugging?”

“Yeah… Where could they have possibly gone?” asks Taeyang.

“I dunno” says Jiyoung, still obviously depressed by Sora’s rejection.

Seungri frowns “Maybe Sora was thinking of someplace and accidently teleported them? I mean even I’ve done that once or twice.”

Daesung laughs “Once or twice? Make that A thousand times little bro. I remember when you and I were kids you accidently ended up in jail so many times because you were dreaming about it so often!”

“Hyyyyunnnnng!!!” whines the maknae.

Daesung and Seungri’s teasing removes any trace of worry from us. “Yeah, either that happened or YG appa wanted her to bring him back to the others. I’m sure she’ll be back soon. “ I say, leaning against a tree trunk.

We all sit down, and after a while, I’m about to fall asleep when Taemin suddenly jumps up.

“Do you hear that?!?!” he exclaims.

“What?” “Where?!” “What?!?!?!?” the rest of us cry out.

“Humming, like the motor of a solar hyper craft” Taemin says his eyes wide. Even though no one else could hear the sound, we got into defensive positions immediately because Taemin was a cyborg and all, we trusted his advanced senses.

I place a force field around us all, and we wait, scanning the skies for any potential threat. We see nothing at all…. Maybe Taemin was wrong?

Then suddenly Seungri yells “The air currents are really freaking out! Something is coming this way and it’s so freaking fast that it’s practically invisible!!!!” He can always feel it when something is wrong with his winds…..

Then I feel something crash through my force field and we are all blown back as if by a nuclear explosion.

After about 30 seconds, I manage to crack open my eyes and I see the hyper craft that Taemin had mentioned. It is the size of a small house, a black oval and sleek in design.  I get up quickly, dragging Jiyoung up with me. We are both ready to destroy it and whoever it contained.

The front segment of it opens and Jiyoung raises his hand to strike then Daesung comes out of no where.

“Don’t Attack!!!!!!” he yells.  At first I thought him to be insane, then I see the four familiar figures step out of the machine.

“Hi guys!” says CL brightly.

“Sorry about the crash landing…” Dara grins sheepishly.

Minzy and Bom start laughing. I sigh with relief.

Taeyang POV

When the 2NE1 girls stepped out I had one thought on my mind. “Are you guys crazy?!?! We could’ve killed you if it weren’t for Daesung and his mind reading!!!!!”

Dara looks at me with her deep brown eyes and I suddenly lose my confidence….. “errr….. I mean…. Ummmmm…..why are you here?” I stutter, mentally face palming at my own stupidity.

“You guys are going to be hyungs, or possibly oppa’s!!!!” yell the girls.

“Eun Ae umma is in labor” Bom explains, seeing the shock on our faces.

“And you just left her!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?” Daesung blanches.

“What? Why now?!!!!”TOP hyung gulps.

“Aiiiiiisshhhhhhhh! We didn’t just leave her!” CL groans. Daesung sighs in relief.

“And you know you can’t really choose when you’re gonna have the kid… it just happens.”Bom explained making TOP hyung blush.

“Can someone please explain what the hell is going on?” Jiyoung snaps.

Dara rolls her eyes at him. “Well, CL and I were with Taeyang a while ago and then Seungri shows up and takes him and YG appa away, not explaining anything to us. So we went back to Seoul with the members of Teen Top since our job of helping Taeyang with the cavern was already done. And when we got there we ran into Minzy.”

Then Dara gestures for Minzy to start her part of the story.

“So we had gathered a buttload of supplies and stuff from random places, Bom Unnie even stole a gun.We started gathering some of the groups into the hospital basement. The first ones to arrive were the boys of Infinite and MBLAQ. Then while we were all welcoming everyone, Eun Ae Umma fell over and shouted “Something is wrong with me, I think the baby is coming!!!!!” It was very dramatic. Bom Unnie and I were terrified… we had no idea what to do….”

Then Bom noona took over to tell part of the story.

 “And thank god that the Brown Eyed Girl unnies showed up. They took Umma to different room and are still taking care of her right now. So Minzy and I told the members of Teen top to keep welcoming the people that were showing up. And the two of us went looking for either CL and Dara or you guys and Sora. Thankfully Minzy found Dara and CL”

Then CL starts talking. “Once all four of us girls were together, we tried to figure out how to contact either you guys or Sora because of Eun Ae Umma being in labor and everything. And I saw a hypercraft parked on top of a rooftop a couple of buildings away. It only had two Dark Army Soldiers standing next to it, so Bom unnie took them out with her gun. And then the four of us took the hypercraft and Dara and I flew it..  sorta…. Over here to you guys”

“How did you know that we were here?” I ask.

“I put a tracking device in Seungri’s shoe a couple days ago” Minzy says seriously.

“You did what?!?!?!?!!??!?!” exclaimed Seungri looking at his shoe in horror.

“Just in case you ever had commitment issues in our relationship.” Minzy said, flexing her arms.

Everyone except Seungri burst into laughter.

And at that moment when everyone was happy, when everything seemed like it was going to be okay. Daesung’s jaw dropped. And he dropped on to his knees. Only to pick up the tiniest of objects, a shiny silver metallic screw, out in the middle of this plain landscape. And without speaking he handed it over to Taemin, by this time we we’re all silent, wondering what the heck was going on. Within a mere second Taemin whispered a sentence, almost as if he didn’t want to believe his own words.

“That wasn’t YG who took Sora, it was Onew………”

It was almost like I was watching a movie in slow motion. Daesung was shutting his eyes, trying to concentrate on something, and soon all of us men digested what had really happened to Sora.



Hi everyone! What do you guys think? Please comment, both of us need your feedback and support. Can we get at least 10 comments? We love you!