Breaking in

Breaking Through

Daesung POV

We are all hidden underneath the thick canopy of trees, but we can all see the looming girth of the facility before us. I can’t even being to fathom how Sora feels right now… I don’t dare to tap into her thought….

After a while I turn around and Ask CL something when suddenly I am hit by two heavy projectiles that appear out of no where. Falling to the ground and getting the wind knock out of me, I swear kunder my breath.

“Ofh! – Hey guys! Omigosh! Daesung oppa sorry!” chirps Minzy crawling off of me.

“Sorry hyung, I’m a little off today with all the teleporting to unknown destinations…” girns Seungri. I smack his shoulder.

“Stupid maknae!” I laugh.

“What is the news?” asks Taeyang hyung.

“Teen Top have gathered soooooo many groups, we are building our own army’ says Minzy. She is blushing bright red for some reason, I peer into Maknae thoughts for a second, I instantly realized what must’ve happened. Well… I’ll about it later.

“We need a way to enter the building” I say.

“Taeyang oppa?” asks Sora.

“Gladly, my la-la-la-la lady” he says. I guess they have been planning this out while I was spacing off. Taeyang hyung shuts his eyes and soon there is a deep hole in the ground.

“Tunneling in, huh” asks TOP hyung. It’s the first time he’s spoken in a while.

“Yep” says Taeyang.

We all begin crawling into the tunnel. Sora and Jiyoung Hyung create orbs of light to illuminate our path. After a while we reach what looks like a gate.

“This is a ventilation shaft entrance” say Sora.

We all enter it single file and bust through into a deserted hallway. It splits off in three different directions. Jiyoung hyung takes charge. “The cameras are out for about 24 more hours, but we still need to split into teams.Team one Daesung, Taeyang, CL, ummm Seungri and Minzy. Team two Dara, TOP hyung, Sora, and me. Team one go to the right Team two on the left.”

With these words we split up, silently beginning to go in our own directions.

It seems like each minute is painstakingly long, and we wander for what seems like hours.

Suddenly my mind is assaulted by a terrifying message from Sora.

THEY FOUND US WE NEED BACK UP NOW!!!! DARA IS HURT AND I CAN”T GET TO HER!!!!!

I grab on to the others telling them what happened and Seungri teleports us to where the others are.

No one POV

Team one materializes in the middle of a bloody fight. Dara is lying on the ground in the middle of a circle of her friends. All of them are covered in blood. Team one materialized on the rear side of the oncoming surge of soldiers.

Taeyang takes a running leap, and transforms into an elephant midair. He lands on the soldiers, crushing anyone unfortunate enough to be underneath him. Taeyang starts sweeping soldiers to the walls, crushing whoever he can, until he spots Taemin. Taeyang stomps over to Taemin, and picks him up with his trunk, before moving to the edge of the fighting so Taeyang could tie Taemin up in peace.

Jiyoung turned himself into a flaming inferno, and jumped onto Jonghyun’s back, setting him on fire. Jonghyun’s cybernetic half overheats, and the metal heats up so much that it starts melting his skin. Jonghyun is soon a blazing fireball, running this way and that, screaming, setting anything he touches on fire as well.

Daesung tries to move through the throng of people fighting to get to Dara, but Onew jumps at him, forcing him to kneel. Onew puts his hands on the back of Daesung head and just under his chin, the perfect position to snap Daesung’s neck.

“So you’re part of the legendary prophecy…” Onew gloats in Daesung’s ear. “You’re definatly not much, are you? You won’t be after I’m done with you!”

“Hey!” CL shouts, before swinging a kick around to hit Onew in the temple. Onew lets out a groan as he falls to the side. CL rolls him over so he’s face up, and Minzy appears out of nowhere, jumping into the air and landing on Onew’s jewels.

With Onew occupied, Daesung was free to heal Dara. He grasps her shoulders with both of his hands, focusing all of his positive energy at Dara. Slowly, the blood creeps back into the wounds, which heal themselves. Done.

Seungri was manipulating the air currents, suffocating some soldiers, and giving others oxygen poisoning. Then he pushed his hands forward, sending forth a wave of air, knocking everyone to the ground, before removing all the air around them again.

Key started to charge Seungri. Seungri removed all the air around Key, and Key started to gag. He backed up. He kept trying to charge Seungri, but Seungri kept removing the air. So Key took to picking up soldiers and throwing them at Seungri, and while Seungri was distracted, Key darted in, and delivered a quick punch or two, before dashing away. Seungri finally just removed all the air around himself, and chased after Key, forcing Key to run if he wanted air. Key collapsed after three steps.

Sora was terrifyingly beautiful. Her left had wielded a sword of flames, and her right arm a sword of water. The water sword had bolts of electricity flowing through it. Every one of her steps was an earthquake, and out of the cracks in the walls and floor grew vines that wrapped themselves around enemies’ throats, choking them. She drew away the air around her with each breath she took.

While all this was going on, Top was handling the survivors of the others assaults. He dragged their guns away, and bashed them over the head with their own weapons. He was a punching and kicking machine, a force to be reckoned with.

Suddenly, he felt some invisible force pulling him down the hall. He focused really hard on the feeling, and was able to determine that the feeling was Bom’s earrings! He dropped the gun he was holding, and ran down the hallway, using the pull as a compass. He stopped at a door that the pull seemed to be coming from.

Top slams his shoulder into the door. It creaks on its hinges, but holds fast. Top slams into the door again and again, until he loses what little patience he has left, and just kicks it down.

Minho is standing in the middle of the room, at the edge of the way-too-big bed. He had Bom on her knees in front of him, still in the gown she had last tried on, a wicked sharp knife at . The look in Minho’s eyes was excited, primitive, and ­happy. Bom was crying in spite of herself.

Top tries to bring the metal knife to him, but he soon realizes that he can’t distinguish between Minho and the knife. Minho feels Top trying to pull the knife away.

“Ah ah ah!” Minho scolded. “This is mine!”

“Then give me Bom, cuz she’s not yours, and never will be!” Top growls, low and threatening. But Minho just laughs.

“No, they’re both mine! All mine!” He sounds like a deranged child, and really, that’s what he was. A poor little boy who was turned into a robot, forced to grow up and fight like a man, almost as soon as he started to crawl. A lonely little boy, who was rejected by his mother, and then his father. A little boy with no friends.

“Wanna bet?” Top challenged, taking a step forward. Minho dug the knife into Bom’s neck, not where it would kill her, but where it would draw blood without causing too much damage.

“She’s mine! Daddy said I could have her! She’s mine!” Minho’s eyes were glazed with tears now, no longer bright and happy at what was happening. He looked to be on the verge of a breakdown. “She’s my friend, not yours! She’s gonna stay and live with me, and she’s going to love me, like Mommy and Daddy used to! You’re not allowed to have her!”

Top sensed that he was really dealing with a mentally unstable three-year-old. There wasn’t really a book on how to deal with one that had been lying around Bigbang’s house, but Top decided he was best off not seeming threatening. So he took a step back, relaxed his stance, and tried his best to calm Minho down.

“You’re right. She’s yours. I’m sorry.” Top said soothingly. He was trying to bide for time, waiting for the rest of his group to finish up with SHINee, and come help him. He had no idea how long that would take, but he hoped it wasn’t long.

“Yeah, she’s not yours!” Minho said again. “Now get out! We don’t want to see you anymore, do we, Bom?” Bom considered agreeing with him, but if Top left, she’d be left alone with Minho, which didn’t sound too appealing in Minho’s current condition.

“No, I want him to stay!” Bom wailed. She didn’t want to sound like that, but she was spread pretty thin just trying to stay conscious. Minho’s eyes flared with rage.

“NO! You don’t want him to stay! You want to stay with me, not him! You don’t like him!” Minho raged, picking Bom up and throwing her up against the wall of the room. Almost as soon as Bom hit, Minho was up against her, hand on , strangling her and holding her up. The other hand was the side of her face almost lovingly.

Top jetted forward, and shoved Minho off of Bom. She collapsed onto the floor, and Minho fell to the floor several feet away, with Top on top of him. Top’s eyes gleamed with fiery rage, and Minho’s eyes went back to being happy and excited, adrenaline and anticipation for the oncoming fight over powering his need to be loved.

Top sat down on Minho’s chest, and delivered punch after punch after punch to Minho’s face and neck, using his super strength and speed to deliver fast and strong hits. Minho roared, and shoved Top off, springing to his feet. Top was a bit slower on the uptake, but was standing toe to toe with Minho in a matter of seconds.

Minho grabbed Top’s shoulders, pressing his thumbs into Top’s pressure points. Top groaned in pain, and began to sink to his knees. Minho applied more pressure, shouting what sounded like a repeat of the same sentence, over and over again: “Bom loves me, not you, she will live with me, not you, and she will be glad that I killed you for her!!

If Top were to raise his arm straight out in front of him, it would be lever with Minho’s crotch. Minho was close enough to Top that it would be easy to punch Minho in the crotch. Top realized and took advantage of that fact. He reared back his arm, and punched as hard as he could, right where it counts. Now it was Minho’s turn to groan, and he doubled over, releasing his hold on Top’s shoulders. Top stood up, pirouetted around so he was behind Minho, and literally kicked him in the . Minho toppled over, and face planted the carpeted floor. Top kicked Minho in the side, trying to roll him over so he was face-up. But, unknown to Top, Minho was within reach of the butterfly knife that he had been holding to Bom’s neck. Minho grabbed for the knife, and rolled over, slicing open Top’s right calf with the knife, and then his left.

Not surprisingly, Top’s legs couldn’t support his weight anymore, and Top fell. Hard. He was crying, trying to see through his tears, to find Minho. Suddenly, he felt the knife enter his right shoulder, and he screamed in pain. Then the same feeling in his other shoulder.

“You’re going to die slowly, in agony, begging me to just end it and kill you already!” Minho growled in Top’s ear. “You’re going to be screaming for mercy as you burn, as I cut you up into little pieces, as I break every single bone in your body! And I will enjoy every last second of your suffering!” Minho was practically lying down on Top, and that gave him an idea….

It very nearly killed Top, but he did it. He rolled over so he was on top on Minho. And before Minho could do anything, Top turned himself into water. He soaked Minho’s technology half, causing him to short-circuit. Slowly. It was pure torture for Minho. Top, in some sick, twisted way, enjoyed himself immensely.

Top eventually filtered out of Minho, and transformed back into himself. He looked around for Bom. There she was! Top army crawled over to her, trying not to use his legs. He pulled himself up next to her, leaning against the wall for support, and tried to get her to sit up as well. She was alive, but barely.

Top heard footsteps pounding towards the room. He pulled up a protective field around himself and Bom, but it was feeble at best. But instead of one of SHINee or Jongwa’s people, he saw Daesung.

“Omo! Jiyoung hyung! I found them!” Daesung shouted back down the hall to where the rest of the group was searching for Top and Bom. They had incapacitated SHINee, except for Taemin, who was hog-tied and dangling from the ceiling, struggling in vain.

Daesung ran towards Top, and Top dropped his field, allowing Daesung to treat him and Bom. The rest of Bigbang came rushing in, and they all helped me limp down the hall and to carry Bom. 2NE1 ran up, and enveloped Bom in a humongous bear hug. Then, all of 2NE1, even Bom, hugged Top. And Top hugged back.

Seungri took care of teleporting Taemin and Taeyang, and Sora teleported the rest of Bigbang and 2NE1 back to Teen Top’s place.

But, when they all found themselves there, they saw Bom. Dead. The teleport had been too much on her.



Guys, your making us sad...

we put a lot of working into this..

can't we get some comments?

please

maybe?

:(