The Truth

Breaking Through

Sora’s POV

“Jongwa… Is a bit… Wait, what do you already know about Jongwa’s forces and technology?” I start, looking around at those gathered. All are silent for a few moments.

Then, Appa speaks. “We… Know he has an unbelievably powerful army... And that his weapons are very powerful…. And that….”

“We know what everyone else knows about him.” Dara supplies for Appa, who seems at a loss for words.

“Which is nothing helpful to our current situation…” Bom adds. I nod.

“Let’s start with his weapons. What’s the most powerful thing you know that he has?” I ask.

“The Disintegrator. It’s almost like an RPG, but it shoots a powerful blast of energy that turns you into dust like that.” Jiyoung says, snapping his fingers for the emphasis with a worried expression on his face.

“That’s at least a decade out of date.” I start, “The latest piece of high tech weaponry that I’ve seen was a Hyper-Speed High-Caliber hand gun. Just your normal gun, but with bullets that travel at the speed of light. And with the power of a round from an AK-47. And that’s just the kind you can hold.”

“There’s also a nasty little thing called the Hand Gun. You basically get surgery on your hand. The bones in your hand are replaced with the barrel and firing mechanisms of a normal gun. You load bullets, the same kind as with the Hyper-Speed High-Caliber gun, in through your palm. The bullets are fired from your fingertips, which are basically sawed off. You aim using a high tech contact lens, and fire using a chip in your brain. Dead on accuracy.”

“As for bombs…. Ooh. Let’s just say it can fit in the palm of your hand, and it can destroy all life on an entire continent and then some. Releases a bio-chemical agent into the atmosphere. Anything breathing would die with a few breaths. You don’t destroy all the houses and equipment that way.” Appa raises his hand, asking me to stop.

“I’ve heard enough, thank you…. Now-’’ Appa got cut off by Jiyoung.

“I haven’t! We need to learn everything we can about Jongwa!” Jiyoung turns from Appa to me, “Tell us about the army! How many men?” Appa goes red in the face, and turns to face Jiyoung.

I have heard enough! And I call the shots!” Appa says in a low and dangerous voice. Jiyoung turns back to face Appa.

“How can you have heard enough?!! She’s barely said a word! How are we supposed to come up with a plan to defeat Jongwa if we don’t know anything!” Jiyoung raises one hand, and Appa rises into the air. Appa’s about to respond, and Jiyoung, trying to prove his point, or maybe just because he felt like it, spins Appa around, then roughly drops him onto the ground. He’s about to lift Appa again, when a shimmering globe surrounds Appa.

“Ji, I think you need to calm the hell down.” TOP soothes his dongsang. “Appa, we need to know as much as possible about Jongwa and his forces.” TOP turns to me. “So, please, Sora, continue?”

I nod, and open my mouth to speak, when Daesung says with a concerned tone of voice, “Bom is gone. She left almost as soon as Sora started talking.” All heads turn to stare at him.

“And you never thought to tell any of us this, oh, I don’t know, as soon as you realized?!” CL says scathingly at Daesung. I can see him shrink away.

Suddenly, there’s a loud boom, and everything flies off the shelves. Plates are breaking, silverware is clanging to the ground, and cabinet doors are swinging on their hinges! Then, in the unearthly quiet that follows, we hear a piercing screech.

 



Hey guys please comment...... your're making me sad :(