The Plan for the Printer

Breaking Through

Taeyang POV

After a while of the uncontrollable fits of laughter, Maknae explains “Oh, it was just the way you said it, you know, all dead serious, when we have no idea on earth to find a printer like that. I mean, even I can’t steal one.”

“And he’s pretty good at stealing things” Daesung grins.

Taemin looks confused, “But that is punishable by death.” That just sets us off laughing again. Then suddenly Jiyoung takes a breath.

“No way on earth- on earth on earth…..” he repeats over and over again.

 “What are you talking about?” asks Dara, tilting her head causing her silky hair to slide down, distracting me for some reason.

“We are going to steal that printer.” say Jiyoung grinning.

“That is almost impossible, the facility will be prepared for any attack right now. They must’ve upped their defense by at least 100 times.” says CL skeptically.

“We aren’t going to attack them, we will send a small team to get into the facility, undetected.” says Jiyoung, grinning like an idiot.

Jiyoung’s hair is violently changing colors from green to blue, to purple, he glances up and it finally settles on a normalish blonde.

 “WILL YOU STOP IT!” glares TOP Hyung at Jiyoung.

“Just explain your plan.” I suggest.

“Well, first we will send a team of three to steal the printer. Taemin first, to pass the the retina scans and fingerprint tests. Then TOP hyung to create a force field of protective energy to shield everyone and for extra strength . And last will be Sora, to teleport there and back, as well as make them invisible.”Jiyoung explains, still grinning like a maniac.

“Ok, but are they supposed to just walk in and not be noticed, 'cause that won’t happen.” says CAP of Teen Top, pitching in.

“We will distract them.” Jiyoung says, still grinning like Appa does whenever he makes a new discovery.

“Oh. Oh! OOOOOOOH!!!!!!” says Daesung.

“You read his mind didn’t you?” asks CL.

“Eh- he was getting on my nervous with the eureka thing. Just explain it will you?” replies Daesung.

“Daesung, Seungri, and I will will fly up to a really high altitude and then create the most powerful storm that ever happened to happen, if that makes sense. Daesung will make the huge clouds and torrential rainfall, flooding the basement and diverting the workers attention to keep out the water. Seungri will use his raging winds to prevent the soldiers from going outside at all and damage the building as much as possible, and I will create thousands of lightning bolts to knock out all electric supply to the facility, even the backup generators. Sora, TOP hyung, and of course, Taemin, will all be protected by TOP hyungs’ force field. ” Says Jiyoung, walking through the first part of the plan.

Everyone is awestruck. After a few minutes of silence Sora sarcastically asks. “Are you sure that will be enough to distract them?” then she smiles, believe it or not, directly at Jiyoung.“I like it”

“Hold on, what about the rest of us?” I ask, wondering what my job would be.

“This part of the plan will take one full day, and that will the jobs of Team A, headed by me, and Team B, headed by Sora. You, Taeyang, will be the leader of Team C which will include: Dara, YG appa, CL, and Niel and Changjo of Teen Top. Your job will be to find a perfect location for the huge cavern,and then carve it out from under the earth. This job will happen the same time as the storm, so the large shift in the ground will be blamed on the large amounts of rainfall, above ground.”

This is a crazy plan…. But I can’t help myself, “Dang, this is good….”

“And us?” asks Bom.

“You, Bom, will be the head of the final team, Team D, which would be you, Minzy, Eun Ae umma, and the remainder of Teen Top (CAP, LJOE, Chunji, Ricky). You will go through Seoul and find as many supplies as you can and bring them back here. Then you will begin the task of gathering all the groups that want to join our cause, in the basement of the old hospital in the center of Toen.”

“Sounds good” says everyone, still trying took take in the depth of the plan.

“We will start first thing in the morning tomorrow, now everyone get a good nights rest." says Appa.

As everyone leaves, I notice Dara sitting still in her spot. “This is going to be one hell of a thunderstorm” she says.

“Yeah, Jiyoung and his crazy ideas.” I answer smiling.

“He is a good leader, but he seems sad, even though his maniac grinning earlier.” She says in her silky voice.

“Yeah, he does seem sad. I don’t know why though.” I say.

 

No one’s POV

Everything was in place. Daesung, Seungri, and Jiyoung were high in the sky above the facility. Sora, Top, and Taemin were ready to teleport to the facility. Team C had already found a good place for the cavern, and was waiting for the storm, shovels and earth powers ready. Team D was working its way through Seoul, ‘borrowing’ supplies from various shops and warehouses. Bom even managed to nick a gun from a guard.

Finally, at a signal from Jiyoung, the three in the sky unleash all Hell on Earth. Jiyoung starts by throwing a few practice lightning bolts at the ground, before throwing one large, powerful one at the facility, just as Daesung lets loose a torrential downpour, and Seungri whips up the winds. The rain makes Jiyoung’s job easier, and soon all forms of power are out at the facility.

“Oops!” Jiyoung says guiltily. “I didn’t mean to do that. Will they still be able to get the printer?”

“I’ll check.” Daesung says.

Hey, Sora? We accidentally knocked out everything. Will you still be able to get the printer? I ask.

Yeah. The fingerprints and retina scans are solar powered. They should have enough left over energy to keep running for at least another hour. But after that, the doors they protect will auto lock, and no one will be able to get through until they get more power. But we’ll be good. Sora responds.

Daesung relays this information to Jiyoung. Jiyoung nods and the three in the sky continue their assault on the facility.

Sora, Top, and Taemin teleport into the facility. Top sets up a force field, protecting the from the falling debris. The three hold hands and Sora makes them all invisible. Taemin leads the way cautiously, Sora in the middle, and Top guarding their rear.

They take two lefts; the second right, and go down the staircase at the end of the hallway. Taemin leads them down the quickest course, but fallen debris blocks their path.

“What do we do now?” Sora asks.

“Why don’t we just find another way?” Top suggests.

“This is the quickest route, and the other way would take ages! You gotta remember, this is a big building!” Taemin points out. “This is all metal. Can’t you just move it?”

“Move it where?!!” Top snaps.

“I don’t know!” Taemin exclaims, exasperated.

“I have an idea.” Sora says quietly. The two men look at her, urging her to continue. “I can open up a hole in the earth underneath the debris pile. All of it would fall in the hole. Me and Top carry you over, we continue on, find the printer, I teleport us outta here.”

The two men think about this for a second. Top turns to Taemin. “How much do you weigh? You don’t look like much, but I’m more concerned with your cybernetic implants.”

“Oh, them? They’re designed to weigh about as much as the bones and muscle they’re replacing. I weigh no more than 60 kilograms!” Taemin says proudly.

“K, sounds good to me!” Sora approves, focusing really really hard. She shoves out one hand, forcing the earth to bend to her will. The ground underneath the debris crumbles. But Sora did her job to well, and the ground underneath the trio’s feet begins to give way as well. Sora falls first, since she was closest to the debris. She lets out a screech as she falls, forgetting how to flap her wings. Top and Taemin fall next. Top keeps his cool a bit better, grabbing onto Taemin and forcing his wings to move. Top sets Taemin down on stable ground on the far side of the gaping hole in the ground.

Sora!! Sora! You Ok? Top thinks, hoping that Sora was alright. Lightning strikes the building again, and pieces of the roof come falling. Top uses his power to move the falling metal out of the way, and focuses on keeping the roof in place with one hand.

Top looks down into the hole, eyes searching for something, anything. He sees…..



Hey guys! Sorry it took so long, both of us have been really busy. Taramarada is very sick right now, so please comment and support her.

Tae-yang-image-tae-yang-36066369-673-960daesung1-800x450.jpgg-dragon-11.jpg

 

large.gifseungri-gotta-talk-to-you2.jpg