Bom

Breaking Through

BOM POV

Ugh… my head feels so heavy… I wonder what happened as I slowly blink open my eyes. “Hello there beautiful” greets a slimy voice. Immediately the recollections of what happened flood back. I stay silent not wanting to give Minho the satisfaction of knowing how afraid I was- I didn’t want my voice to betray me. “Oh is she awake?” asks Key walking in. “Do you want me to send word to your father?” asks Onew. “Yes he would be proud of you” chimes in Jonghyun. Only Taemin, the youngest, remains silent as he stares at the floor. “No, don’t! I want to talk to her first!” snaps Minho.

“So, my love – who were those men that you were with?” he asks. I stay silent and he snaps “Answer me when I speak to you b****!!!” as he kicks my bound hands. “My brother, and his friends” I choke out. “No, not them the others the man, pregnant woman and five other boys.”

I can’t tell him- I can’t, he doesn’t realize who they are and what they can do- thank god he never saw Sora….. or everything would’ve fallen apart. So I lower my eyes and don’t speak. “fine, you’ll explain everything to me after our wedding” he smirks. “You’ll marry my corpse then” I hiss back. “Dear, I was hoping that it wouldn’t come to this” He says softly his inhuman eyes piecing through my own.  “Jonghyun, Onew, and Key play the tape” they do as he says. I am very confused and then suddenly the voice of my brother fills the room “NOONA!!! NOONA! DON’T LISTEN TO THEM, DON’T MARRY MINHO, LET THEM KILL ME! I DON’T CARE! NOONA- RUN AWAY! SARANGHAE NOONA, PLEASE NOONA DON’T LISTEN TO THEM” by this time I am screaming hysterically “CAP NO!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, NOT YOU KILL ME INSTEAD” I sob trying to break through my constraints. “So, either you marry me or your brother CAP loses his life- hmmm….” says Minho. And then the five members leave the room. Leaving me in my agony….

******************

Minho POV

This voice imitation software really works, she really thought that voice was he traitor of a brother……. Ha! I am set for life. Something about those five boys doesn’t seem right though……

***************

TOP’s POV

I run ahead of the others, with Sora on my right and Daesung on my left. We’re all running using our super speed, but Jiyoung, Taeyang, and Seungri are weighed down by CL, Minzy, and Dara. Daesung and I are carrying paper bags and smelling salts for when we stop and CL, Minzy, and Dara throw up and/or faint.

Daesung is leading us down the path he saw in Bom’s mind. He starts to speed up, mimicking Bom’s actions. Sora and I put on a little speed, just enough so that we’re still visible to the three behind us, but can still see Daesung.

Daesung sends me a message telepathically. “Ok, stop once you reach the clearing.” I send him an ‘ok’ and shout the message back to Jiyoung, Seungri, and Taeyang. They shout their affirmatives.

Just then, Sora veers off to the side, and the shadows that were framing my path vanish. Next thing I know, I’m tumbling to the ground, having tripped over a pile of rocks. I’m quick to recover though, and scramble back up and out of the way of the three who were behind me. They drop their passengers to the floor. At the same time, I throw them the paper bags.

Minzy doesn’t need hers, she just flat out faints as soon as her feet touch the ground. Daesung moves over to her, and waves the smelling salts under her nose. CL manages to keep control long enough for Taeyang to position the bag in front of , but as soon as that bag was in place, she blew chunks. She wipes with her sleeve, and leans on Taeyang for support. Dara vomits just as Jiyoung was moving the bag over . She spews vomit all over Jiyoung’s arm and hand, as well as the bag. Then, she faints. Minzy already revived, Daesung moves to Dara. Jiyoung is making an ‘ewewewewEW!’ face, and he searches for a towel to clean himself with.

After Dara returns to us, I survey the meadow. My eyes are immediately drawn to the tree with an imprint in the trunk. An imprint with a striking similarity in shape to Bom’s shoulders.

“Hey, CL? If you can, could you come here?” I ask over my shoulder. CL walks up next to me, and I guide her to the trunk. “Do you mind if I try something?”

“Sure?” CL says, not sounding too sure. I smile, and pick her up, holding her against the tree, so her shoulders are in line with the imprint on the trunk.

“So she – Bom, I mean – was being held up against the tree trunk?” Jiyoung asks.

“By Onew.” Sora says, speaking for the first time since we left the house. “He’s the strongest, and second cruelest to Minho.”

“He was holding her up by her neck.” Daesung adds.

“Hey, Daesung, you know what happened from Bom’s thoughts, and Sora, you’re about Bom’s size, and you know the different members of SHINee. Why don’t you two reenact what happened?” Taeyang suggests. Daesung nods, and looks to Sora, who hesitates, before slowly nodding her consent. CL and I move off to the side.

“I don’t want to hurt you….” Daesung says quietly.

“It’s fine, go ahead.” Sora assures him. Daesung nods again, and picks Sora up, slamming her into the tree, speeding up to her and holding her up by the neck before gravity could take effect.

“We’re SHINee. Know what that means?” Daesung asks in a menacing tone, slowly squeezing her neck. Sora gags, and wheezes out a ‘no’. Daesung must be feeding her the dialog.  “It means you’re dead!” Daesung growls, throwing Sora by her neck into the center of the clearing. Sora tries to stand, but Daesung runs up to her, faster than the blink of an eye, and plants a boot firmly on her chest.

“What’s your name?” He asks gruffly. Sora opens and closes , but nothing comes out. Daesung waves his hand, and Seungri walks up, looking unsure of himself. He delivers a swift kick to the side of Sora’s head.

“Suh – suh – Samantha.” Sora stutters. Seungri kicks her again.

Taeyang says in a very relaxed tone, “You’re real name would be appreciated, thank you.” Sora opens again, and Daesung reaches down, grabs her by the neck, and picks her up, holding her up close so her face was only a few short centimeters away from his.

“What was that?” He growls, eyes flashing.

“Bom!” Sora shouts hoarsely. Daesung drops her, not bothering to pin her to the ground again. He turns to Taeyang.

“Says her name’s Bom.” Daesung repeats what Sora told him.

“Aw, damn it! She’s from 2NE1! We’re not supposed to kill them!” Taeyang groans, stomping his foot.

“We could make it look like an accident?” Daesung messages me my line. I repeat it, and Taeyang rolls his eyes.

“Yeah, cuz all of us are great liars!” He snaps harshly. Taeyang walks over to Sora, and picks her up the same way Daesung did. “It’s your lucky day, sweetheart. We’re not allowed to kill you. Pity, too. I was looking forward to peeling off your fingernails, cutting off your fingers one by one… But since that’s not an option, I guess I’ll have to settle for this.” And with that, his grip on Sora’s neck tightens harshly, and Sora starts to struggle, before going limp. Taeyang sets her down lightly, and Daesung puts his hand on her neck to heal her. He looks into her eyes, and they stare at each other for a few moments. Sora breaks eye contact first, and turns to address the group.

“The one who held Bom against the tree was, as I said, Onew. He was also the one who held her down. The one who kicked her was most likely Key, but it could’ve been Jonghyun. The one who suggested making it look like an accident was Taemin, and the one who Taeyang was playing, the leader, was Minho.”

“Taemin is the youngest, and the weakest. Something went wrong during his surgery that made him a cyborg. The rest of SHINee had the part of their brain that controls emotions removed. That part of Taemin’s brain is still intact.” Sora explains.

“So what are we going to do? How do we find her?” I ask, taking a step forward, arms crossed. Sora takes a deep breath, and then I hear her voice, loud and clear, as if she had spoken it out loud, in my head.

“We’re going to go back to the Institute.”

 

**********************************

Comment Please? :)

Tell your friends if you guys like it, This story isn't getting very many veiws........

:(