Of Pain and Of Memory

If We Meet

 

Jaejoong wants to give up now and as he close his eyes a flash of a scene came. It was sunset and he is in the beach. As everything went clearer, he is with four other guys. His group members. The soft yellow light from the sun is beautifully touching their pale skins. Everybody is so happy playing with the waves of the sea and they playfully splashed each other with water even though they are fully clothed. Their soft youthful laugh is echoing in his ears. This scene is so familiar. Where is this? Then slowly the scene is getting blurry.

‘Wait, not this one too.. Please let me remember…. I don’t want to lose this one too..’

Jaejoong tried to reach for the scene as everything is getting dark and he is feeling being into darkness. NO!!!!!!!

Jaejoong woke up with a jolt and he coughs. He clutches his head. What was that? He can’t remember and he broke in tears. He doesn’t know what really happened but he felt he lost something important. He is feeling much better now – no more dizziness. But the empty feeling is hunting him. He looks at his surrounding. Yes, he is here for a reason. His brothers. What did he lost, he don’t know.

He got up and brushes all the sands on his clothes. It starts to rain again. He hugs himself and he felt very numb. But he starts walking back to the villa.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

Yunho ruffles his hair in frustration as Changmin just awhile explained that they can’t go home yet. Here he is in the second floor pouring his frustration in a piece of dart board. Every dart he shoots sinks in deeply that he could hear it even reaches through the back.

The door to the entertainment room opens and Yunho checks who came in. It’s Junsu with some clothes.

“Yoochun, suggests these to be given to you. They are very loose on Yoochun so should fit you.”

Junsu is a bit different to Yunho. Usually Junsu is a very sweet boy. But now he seems to be a little indifferent. Well, after all this years he might be.

Junsu hands the clothes and Yunho takes it. Junsu turns to leave but stop in midstep.

“By the way, if you hurt Jaejoong-hyung again, one way or another, even it’s an accident, I will not forgive you again” Junsu said with intimidating eyes.

Yunho is shocked. Junsu who before wouldn’t hurt anyone, who would cry when Yunho would get in fight with Jaejoong, who will not even sort to violence is now threatening him for the sake of Jaejoong. Yunho is taking aback. Junsu then slam the door.

Yunho rubs his temple. What the??? I’m the victim here. I just woke and found myself stuck in some house far from the city, in the middle of a storm. He grits his teeth in frustration. What now? In the end I’m still the bad guy.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

Jae starts to change and he looks himself in the mirror. Lately he cannot boast of his body. Well others still think that it is fine but he could see that his body shrinks into just flesh and bones. His ribs are already visible. ‘We’ll Hi there Kim Jaejoong you’re quite not that good looking anymore. Well you never did became one’

People say he’s very beautiful. But for him he’s not that good. He’s quite ugly. He doesn’t look normal. He’s very pale and very skinny waist below. He’s a freak. Only when he is on stage does he feel really good looking, when he is being dolled up and being covered by accessories. That’s why people like his other members more. He felt he’s quite inferior to his other members. He’s not manly like Yunho, actually he’s quite the very opposite. He’s not cute and passionate like Junsu. Junsu is really the king of the stage, him very clumsy can’t even execute well some parts. He’s not quite as charming as Yoochun. Anyone would fall to Yoochun’s charming smiles and smooth talking. He's not quite as smart and strong as Changmin. Changmin would really give some snarky remarks and very smart and fabulous answers over everything. He’s quite lucky though to have s, his family and his friends. Yes, that’s right.

He can’t let another wave of depression takes over him.

He changes his clothes and makes himself look presentable. He put some color to his lips with some lip balm. He walks out the room to be pushed. The next thing he knows he’s pinned on the wall and his collar is being pulled up by a person. It took him awhile to figure out who it is.

“Y-y-yunho-ah, please calm down” In all honesty Jae could not take a physical blow right now. He can’t even still stabilize his breathing. They will surely know something is wrong if he will be again be beaten up.

Yunho was about to punch him when someone came to intervenes and push Yunho away.

“Yahh!!!! What did I told you?!!”

Junsu.

Yunho is really angry now like an angered bull. He tower and intimidates Junsu. “So what are you gonna do huh???”

“You’re really asking for it”

Junsu was about to punch Yunho when

“Junsu-ah, Yunho-ah Please stop” Jaejoong shouts. Junsu stops.

Yoochun came and Changmin also come out from the room. Upon seeing that Junsu again tries to punch both Yoochun and Changmin tries to stop the two. Surprisingly Changmin is the one holding on Junsu and Yoochun is the one holding on Yunho.

“Why???!!! Isn’t this HIS fault” Yunho points on Jaejoong who is still leaning on the wall for support. “You brought us here.. Not only here.. If you haven’t been dragging everyone for that lawsuit we would have been TOGETHER!! NOW YOU’RE RUBBING TO US THAT WE HAVE BEEN WRONG ALL THIS TIME! THAT YOU ARE NOW SO SUCCESSFUL WHILE WE BARELY MADE IT TO STILL STAY IN THE BUSINESS!! WHY???!!!” Now Yunho is crying. “Are you that good Kim Jaejoong??!!!! No, Han Jaejoon. Why don’t you just show you’re double face in front of everyone?”

“It’s not only Hyung’s decision to go out from SM!!! It’s our decision!!! DON’T BLAME HYUNG LIKE THAT WHEN YOU’RE WEAK SHOULD BE ONE TO ONE TO BLAME!!” Junsu shouts.

Upon hearing this Changmin and Yoochun pins the one they are holding back to the wall.

“Take that back!! That’s not the way to talk to hyung!” Changmin said as he pins Junsu.

“I’m loosing all my respect to you!!!” Yoochun spat.

The four starts to have a fight. Jaejoong who is watching everything starts kneel and cry. ‘This is not what I have in mind. Maybe I should get over with this. I give up.

“Stop!!!” Everyone would not still be budged. “STOOOP!!!” This time, everybody stop as they see what’s on Jaejoong’s hand. It is a shard of glass and on the floor is a broken picture frame of a red rose. Everyone is frozen. Blood is already spilling from Jaejong’s hand.

For one second they thought it would be used for them but when Jaejoong lift his other hand to show his thin wrist and the shard is only a centimeter away from that smooth pale flesh, everybody starts to panic. Everybody’s heart starts to race.

………………………………………………………….

Everything is getting serious… By the way I thank KadriahPadfoot for the graphics J Thank You ssoooooo much!!! Thank You also for the subscribers and readers.. J Any guess of what’s happening to Jaejoong?