In Heaven

If We Meet

The D-day is nearing. Chrome Project is almost done. The songs are released in the public and as expected everybody are going gaga over the album specially the return of the boys. But so far they haven’t promoted in shows yet. They decided the concert will be the mark of their real comeback. Though it was not official yet, for they haven’t done the papers and S.M. still didn’t say anything, TVXQ is almost back in the game.

But what is important is the reconciled friendship that the boys have and the concert is just a bonus. The five bonds more often but the times that Hyunjoong is around are increasing. Not that the other members mind but they wonder why he stick so much lately. There are times that Jaejoong and Hyunjoong seems to talk about something and more they sometimes disappear somewhere then return again like nothing happened.

Of course the one who notice the most is Yunho and he is greatly bothered. Junsu just brush things up. Yoochun, Jae’s soulmate just respects his other half. Changmin is slightly gloomy nowadays. But he still shows his magnae side from time to time- trying to stick with Jae also, demanding food here and there. Jaejoong being the mother that he is attends on Changmin’s demands even how ridiculous it may seem.

The brothers are thankfully singing with glee as they practice the song In Heaven. It was already days after the incident in the recording studios. And they are glad that even slowly they’re coming together again.

Jaejoong especially is happy as they are in a good performing mode as TVXQ.

Jaejoong sang the first part first.

Wiping away the miracle of seeing you
I won’t be able to live on
Even when I’ve escaped from every dream
The first time I saw your image
It felt like I was drowning in the raindrops of this world

And after singing this part he looks at his band members who are singing and blending the next parts very well. He can’t help but smile. How ironic for him to compose this song. He actually doesn’t want to leave, that’s why after this concert he will put to effort in going back. But because of uncertainties he must do the concert first.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

“it’s… hard to explain… but bottom line is… I’m…I might die”

That was the word he was not expecting for his hyung to say.

 Prior to this he went to this room to get something from his luggage which is stored here. (Actually it’s his snacks he’s hiding from his manager; they are on the diet basis because of the upcoming concert)

Then he heard that word coming from his Hyung’s mouth. He could feel a wave of strong emotions coming. He don’t know if he should make himself known. But he can’t help but be glued on the floor as a bottomless pit is forming in his stomach. He wants to hug his hyung like what is Hyunjoong doing now. He want to comfort his hyung who is sobbing now like a fragile child.

No this could not be happening. Just when everything just went well.

But in respect to his hyung, he went out of the room and wept somewhere on his own.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

“Yah! Changmin-ah stop spacing out”, Junsu whispers. “You’re up after Yunho-hyung”

On cue, Changmin sang powerfully… as if saying something for someone…

Don’t go, don’t leave
Can’t you remain by my side
Lies, all are lies
I can’t hear anything
Love you, I love you
Can’t you see that from one single line
Love you, I love you
Will you love me again

On the last part he looks at his hyung.

Jaejoong caught the longing in his dongsaeng’s eyes.

“Wow, that was good”, the stage director says after all the parts sang. “Good delivery. You’ll be back for good”

Everybody went to take the drinks that the PAs are handling. It was then that Changmin approaches Jae.

“Hyung, can we talk”

Jaejoong could see the seriousness in his eyes. Hyunjoong is just actually in the audience and quite worried. Yunho on the other hand is a lot more confuse as he notice this. He definitely doesn’t want the feeling of being left out.  Yoochun and Junsu who are in the middle of rough housing are quite oblivious of what is happening.

Jaejoong nods and they went to the deserted part of the backstage area. Yunho throws the towel in frustration because he wants to follow but doesn’t want to bother. On the other hand, Yunho approach Hyunjoong. ‘Oh man, we have a talking to do’

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

“What is it Chang-“

He was cut off as the younger man hugs him. “Hyung, you are not alone. I’m just here okay. But please be safe”

Jae in reconciliation hugs Changmin back, understanding the other man. “Alright”

This two is always like this. They seldom talk deep to each other but somehow they reach each other with their one touches.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

“What’s up what Jaejoong? What is happening to him?” Yunho asks composed but frustrated.

They are outside, a green area with benches.

“Hyung..” Hyunjoong doesn’t know what to do. He doesn’t know where to start or he’ll tell anything.

Yunho was about to shout but Hyunjoong took courage. “Hyung, let’s just respect Jae-hyung’s decision. I’m not the right one to tell you anything but let’s just hope for the best for him. Sorry for unable to tell you anything”

With that Hyunjoong bowed and went back to the practice area.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

Then later after their practice, it was already night time, they went to Shabu Shabu restaurant just the five of them.

“Yah! Changmin-ah stop eating all the food” Junsu spat as Changmin stuff some mushrooms. “ Look those are not cooked yet. Are you trying to kill yourself”

Changmin answered something incoherently as his mouth is full of food. Yoochun on the other hand is quite satisfied cooking his own soup in the smoking pot in front of them. So is Jaejoong who is placing his ingredients prettily. It was ruined as Yunho choose to mix the ingredients in Jaejoongs pot.

“Yah, Jung Yunho! It will not taste good anymore. Look at it.”

“Oh common Boo, it’s much better like this. See the taste will be equally distributed” Yunho explains with a bit of teasing in his voice.

Yoochun shook his head. ‘Old habits die hard.’

Yunho is in a good mood maybe because Hyunjoong is not around. He chose to forget the tension awhile ago though he really wants to ask Changmin as well. But seeing Changmin in the good mood also makes him forget about it to not ruin the mood. ‘Maybe, I’m just worrying too much’, Yunho thought.

Jaejoong smiles as he sees his brothers having fun again. Lovely smiles are plastered in their faces. If only everything could stand still…still..then he close his eyes…

“Jaejoong! Jaejoong!”

Jaejoong opens his eyes; surprisingly he’s in a backstage. No this is not happening again. He examines himself, he’s now wearing a white sleeveless matching a leather pants and boots. And there is a familiar loud chanting from the audience shouting Dong Bang Shin Ki.

He looks around and sees some staff bustling around. He then asks the very odd question to one of them. “What stop are we now?”

“We are currently in Seoul, the first stop”, the staff said quite confused.

Oh my he need Hyunjoong, where is Hyunjoong?

 

......................................

no one seems giving out straight answers.

so did Yunho and Changmin talked? What is really is Jae's sicknesses? Why are  there memory lapses?

it will be surely revealed by the next chapters...

stay tuned