Be Back

If We Meet

Yunho is quite excited. He’s quite in the good mood lately. He’s been reconnecting with his brothers lately. The dinner five days ago was so satisfying. The next in the songs is the YunJae dance song. Ultimate.

Yunho came in first and do his thing with the first instrumental. He is dressed in a black v-neck sleeveless and dark jeans and black Christian Louboutine shoes. To tell honestly, Yunho is quite satisfied. It’s been a while since he dances his own song and its fresh feeling Jae will be dancing with him. Both of them have been practicing these past few days and they have been going smoothly this time. Jae is now more focus than he has unlike when they were just starting on this project. But he could tell that Jae is not sleeping well as dark shadows are forming beneath his eyes. Probably the reconciliation really makes Jae get better. Jae also has his smile back, but his weight maybe needs a little working.

Finally, Jae’s turn, the music paused then everything went dark, then revealing a spotlight.

What? Where is Jae?! Yunho tries to hide his shock but what the… Jae missed his cue. Everyone is silent. Then another spotlight is revealed, illuminating Kim Jaejoong in his full manly figure. He’s wearing a white sleeveless v-neck, dark leather pants and white Chirstian Louboutine shoes. The fans screams so loud. Then, the music starts again as Jaejoong do his solo dance.

Slowly the dance mixes is building up and the did their lyrics very well while dancing. Yunho just not minding the tension awhile ago just enjoying the dance with Jae. Jae on the other hand is all smiles and enjoying as much as well but Yunho could notice some out of cue dance, still they move in harmony like Ying and Yang. The dark aggressive swan and the white fluid swan together dancing in harmony.

Then the lights went out and the two come running together to the backstage. Yunho run in first and when the reach the backstage he turns around to do some asking to Jaejoong but when he turns around he saw Jaejoong who is running but about to fall so he catch him by leaning his body against Jae’s weakening body.

Jaejoong is taking in deep breaths. Yunho check the other man and he could see Jae’s face turning so pale.

“Mian… Yunho-ah.. I just need some water and I’ll be fine” Jaejoong gives Yunho a weary smile.

Jaejoong again straighten up himself and walk to a direction and it appears to be going to Hyunjoong as the younger man is waiting for him with worried look. And again Hyun and Jae are back in their own world talking and Yunho is agitatedly felt being left out again. He was about to approach the two but Changmin stops him by the elbow.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

The concert went on, Hyunjoong and Jaejoong rock the house with their wild music. Changmin and Junsu moved the crowd with their ballad songs. Other artist showcase their talents with the boys and finally the song that everyone is looking forward to.

The boys are quite nervous in the back stage. They all wear their white shirts and jeans. Yunho suppresses his agitation and tries to focus on the show. He looks at Jaejoong and he can’t help but feel like his loosing Jaejoong. Why is that? Changmin on the other hand is also taking some glances at his hyung. No amount of make could cover the weary face of his hyung. Junsu and Yoochun could feel the little tension and by eyes they look at each other and understanding that each of them are feeling the same way. They are anxious, weary, worried and excited.

“Alright guys, let us do our best” Yoochun says breaking the tension.

They all look at each other, Yunho put his palm in midair for the others to put their over. “Okay, guys. Dong Bang Shin Ki!!!”

Then everybody shouts “FIGHTING”

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

The stage is already filled with smoke and the musical introduction fills the air making the crowd grow wild. But when Jaejoong sang his part everyone became quite. All these years you can tell that the fans matured so much. Jaejoong is being raise up by the trap door slowly.

Wiping away the miracle of seeing you
I won’t be able to live on
Even when I’ve escaped from every dream
The first time I saw your image
It felt like I was drowning in the raindrops of this world

Jaejoong’s voice taking a deep wound in everybody as it is full of sorrow and pain. Then the other parts follow. Mimicking the passion that Jae gave to the song, the others can’t help but sing this way. Changmin can’t even hold back his tears while singing his part. Yunho seeing his band members felt a pang in his heart and while singing his part, remembers the times when they are separate. Yoochun swayed by his emotions sang his part deeply while pondering also the times that makes them together again. The beach, the recording studios, and even the small chats they share. Junsu remembers each members smiles and jokes from the past until now. The moment that the others make fun of him or the moment they scolded Changmin for eating so much.

Everyone is moved by the own song and even some of Cassiopeia are crying seeing their boys together. After all this years of separation that everyone thought that there is no hope. When ‘Always Keep The Faith’ can’t even overcome their sorrows and agitation. It’s as if every day they seek for a little beacon of hope in the midst of hard storms.

And finally the boys meet together in the extended stage where another circular lift is in the center. Each of them forming a circle and looking at different direction.

Don’t go, don’t leave
can’t you remain by my side
lies, all are lies
i can’t hear anything
love you, i love you
can’t you see that from one single line
love you, i love you
will you love me again

 

On Jaejoong’s side he is situated at the middle and he could the white ocean from here. The lift starts to turn slowly and at the same time being lifted upwards as the is at hand as they reach the bridge.


don’t go, don’t go, can you remain here
lies, lies, i can’t hear
i love you, i love you, can you see that
i love you, i love you, will you love me

 

Dizziness is overcoming Jaejoong but he still sang all his might. He looks around and everything is a blur. He felt a little nauseous and numb. He looks around and, despite the unclearness of his vision, he could see his brothers giving their everything. He smiles.. what a beautiful sight…


don’t go, don’t go, can you remain here
lies, lies, i can’t hear
i love you, i love you, can you see that
i love you, i love you, will you love me

 

I want to hold on more for you. For you Yunho, Changmin, Junsu, Yoochun and our final members the Cassiopeia but I don’t know. Why everything is going dark? Flashes of random memories floods my mind but all I can sense is the voice of my band members and Cassiopeia singing the song….


don’t go, don’t go, can you remain here
lies, lies, i can’t hear
i love you, i love you, can you see that
i love you, i love you, will you love me
I beg you, come back to me

 

Jaejoong’s last high note in the bridge was so perfect but what caught everyone’s attention is in a flash, Jaejoong fell from the lift like a rag falling to the bottom of the extended stage.

Yunho for a moment saw in his peripheral view Jaejoong’s falling figure but he also caught that the youngest Changmin also tries to save Jaejoong from falling but was too late because Jae already was pass the edge. But what really almost cut his breath and pull out his heart is the fact that Changmin knowing it’s too late, also jump and caught Jaejoong and hugs the older man to his chest and turning his body to be the one who will have the first impact on the floor.  

Suddenly the music stops at the sound of Jaejoong’s mic reaching the bottom of the stage.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

It’s never nice to smell the smell of hospitals. It smells of chemicals, people and also sometimes death. The cold air is getting into the young men who are slumped into the waiting room. It seems days for them to be waiting like this. They never knew this was coming and they had hard guilt consuming them. If only they knew…

This time, no doctor could cure their pain. Both Jaejoong and Changmin are inside the operating room. Changmin received broken bones from the fall and a blow in the head because of the fall. But Jaejoong in the other hand, even though thank God didn’t receive broken bones, is confined of a sickness that the other members assumes that he’s been hiding.

They still have to wait to hear the doctor’s findings and it’s killing the three of them. Their managers and some staff are with them but it was almost like they just have each other.

 Yunho especially is feeling the deep guilt. He punches the wall of the waiting room in frustration. The other two stops him from damaging himself further.

“No hyung, stop” Junsu says while trying to stop his own crying. Yoochun hugs Yunho. “Hyung, please.. we should clean first, huh… look everything will be fine” Yoochun reassures.

The three of them are still wearing their white shirts but right now it’s already blooded by Jaejoong’s and Changmin’s blood. Yunho could not forget how Jaejoong is cradled in his arms with bloody nose and lips.

Why didn’t he notice?

But it’s true that they should clean first. They could smell the blood of their brothers in them and surely it made them nauseous. A while ago they   refused to be bothered but this time the only thing they can do is cleanse their selves first.

Yunho turns into the door that leads to his two other members. We’ll return for you, you better be okay when we get back.