Yun and Jae

If We Meet

“Are you really sure of this?”, Yoochun asked. Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu are currently in a bistro discussing hanging out. “Why would you choose to still collaborate with Yunho after all the fiasco he did in the studio?”

Yoochun always known that Jaejoong has a masochist side. It’s been a lot of times people regarded Jaejoong poorly. From his biological family, though it’s because of poverty, still they sent Jae away. Then on Jae’s past girlfriends, seeing him just a trophy boyfriend and then they would leave him when someone better comes. Even the media they just see him as pretty face than noticing his talents. It’s always been like this but surely and many times also Jae proved them wrong. But would it always be like this?

“Come on Yoochun, I’m not fragile you know, and Yunho is our friend, our brother. He can’t harm me or anything”, Jae convinced the younger one. Junsu who has been quite all this time spoke.

“Hyung, I know you are probably doing this to make us together again but look at the scenario. We have tried to connect with them. You have been contacting and setting dinners and meetings from here and there. Even when we are overseas you went back to Korea for a day but still they aren’t able to meet you. Don’t you think they probably had changed heart already? The moment they refused to come with us is a sign that they rather stay in SM than being with us?”

That is a rather pessimistic comment coming especially from Junsu. Actually it was Jaejoong’s idea to team with UAM. This is his last chance. UAM anyway does not mean SM, plus they are investors here so none can harm them in terms of power and control. They have the say for everything. But the thing is Jae is requesting things that are rather challenging for the two.

One would Junsu teaming up with Changmin in a ballad. Jae will be collaborating with Yunho with a dance song. This one is a proof that Jae really is a masochist. Of all the people to collaborate with and of all the type of song. Then the last challenging one is finally the five of them for a song which will be composed and arranged by Yoochun. Oh and to add to that they have to do a concert of this. The project is called the Chrome Project. Of course they are different UAM artist would also collaborate with each other but the highlight really is the comeback of the five. But the confusing part is this doesn’t really mean they are back. It’s just a project. But Yoochun think Jae is pushing some plan here, and it’s a rather ambitious one.

Jaejoong on the other hand is bothered of what Junsu said. Surely, he had thought of that possibility. He’s been missing out a lot from the two for a long time. He doesn’t know if they still have the same heart with him, Junsu and Yoochun. But what he knows is surely he miss the two.

“We’ll manage”, Jaejoong said with apologetic look. “I know this would be hard for you two but please believe in me”

‘How about you Jae?’

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

Yunho is not quite excited to be in UAM headquarters this time. Today is the scheduled meeting with Jaejoong, and Yunho doesn’t know how he could control himself this time. Though he knows quite well about professionalism he can’t help but carried away by emotions. After all he’s been hurt, confused and somehow felt betrayed. Still people some people think he betrayed his brothers.

                He can’t quite fathom how this day would end up but Yunho hope he won’t do something drastic or out of emotions.

                Each step nearing the meeting room seems like ages for him. He gritted his teeth because of frustration, and finally when he opened the door there, facing his back on him, is the never could be mistaken form of his friend. Jaejoong is slumped on the table and appears to be sleeping. The light of the afternoon sun is illuminating the sleeping form. His white long sleeves top make him appear pure and innocent. ‘Yeah right’ Yunho thought.

 There just two of them. Not even a staff around. When he came closer he could see Jae’s face which appears to be in distress with something as he frowns and take in deep breaths.

‘What could be bothering him in his dreams this time? Wait this is not the time for acting mushy’

“I believe this is not the time for sleeping Mr. Kim. Is this your way of doing work?”, Yunho sternly said enough to wake Jae up.

Jae startled and raises his head on Yunho.

“Oh, sorry Yunho-yah”

Yunho thought he’s must still be sleepy being friendly like this to him. After what happened.

“Long time no see” Jae smiled straightening up. “Sorry, I was really tired. I’m looking forward in working with you” Jae stands up and bowed his head.

Yunho eyebrows meet with an obvious frown of frustration. He then sat opposite Jae on the table.

“Let’s keep everything professional and fast”, Yunho said specially emphasizing the word fast. Jae seats again.

“So do you did you pick up some idea about the dance song?” Yunho said while taking out some notebook not even having eye contact with Jae. “Did you already contact on some composer or are we using one of yours?”

“Actually, I have someone in mind”

“Who?” Yunho asked.

“You”

“Mwoh?” Yunho shot Jae a glare. “And you think I would write song this time?”

“You have a lot of good song which you composed before. I know you’re really good on this. If only you can get some inspiration then maybe you’ll produce a good one”

“You think I can be inspired with this project? Especially when I’m working with you?”

Jae flinched. He could feel some anger on Yunho’s eyes but what really hurt him inside is the coldness of Yunho’s eyes. It’s always been warm toward him. Yunho has been his strong protector in the midst of his crazy life. But now it’s different. ‘Did I make him like this?’

Jae looked away and focused on the afternoon view hoping that it could warm the surge of coldness that ran in his body but it didn’t help at all. He could feel some dizziness coming. ‘I think I made a mistake of doing this…’Jae thought. ‘But I must try’

“I know I’m not the best person you can work on now, especially in dancing. I think it’s better to work with a dog rather me” Jae laughs bitterly. Now Jae is looking so serious but determined. He turns his head on the younger man. “But just give me this time, this time only. If this doesn’t work then I’ll never ever bother you again”

Yunho could see the tiredness in Jae’s eyes but he couldn’t give up this time. He could not always give in to Jaejoong.

“Excuse me, I need some fresh air” Yunho and stood up and made his way in the balcony. Some tears of anger and frustration are in his eyes.

On the other hand Jae who’s left in the room started to tear up also. This is so hard and frustrating. He could feel his world turn and the four walls are suffocating him. After some minute of trying to compose himself when the door of the office opened again. Jae shot his head toward the door thinking it’s Yunho but what came into his hazy view is some staff of UAM.

“Kim Jaejoong-ssi, Yunho-ssi already left the vicinity but he wants to tell you that he’ll do it and have it in a  week or so”

“Thank you” Jae said. “Could you tell my driver to get ready?”

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>