Right and Wrong

If We Meet

Jaejoong and Hyunjoong is quite satisfied after their recording. They are quite satisfied to hear the finish composition.

“This is quite good hyung”

“Yeah, I know. This is daebak!”

“Hyung, hope we can have more collab after this”

Hyunjoong was quite excited with the idea but Jae’s smile turns bitter somehow.

“Hyunjoongieee, what do you think if Hyung will go far away?”

“Like where? New Zealand? Knowing you, you’ll probably even try to visit Atlantis for all I know” Hyunjoong muses as he still adjusts some of the mixes with a musical technician while Jae is quite little mellow sitting in the couch.

Jaejoong chuckles. “As if I won’t hear you will be gone in some new found land”

They both chucke.

“Yeah, hyung.. Whatever.. well to answer your question, you can go far but I’ll know you’re just there. Just don’t forget to give me a call, right?”

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

Yoochun stares at his masterpiece. Wow two songs -one ballad and one fast. The fast song has some old TVXQ element. Since they’re five again, might as well give some old element in it. It fast paced dance with the taste of rock-ish theme. And it talks about breaking free and reaching for the hardest dreams.

The ballad song on the other hand is much more personal and talks about longing and hope of being together. Now only thing to do is to record this and fully release this to the world. But Yoochun think it is the hardest part. Somehow there is still a little awkwardness and hurt between each other and he doesn’t know how they may be able to work on it. But the thing is they are still brothers and eventually they may be able to forgive each other.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

And now, one of the highlights of this project, the recordings of the five brothers is at hand. Each member is quite anxious about this. It’s been a while. Even the fans send in some support by preparing foods and gifts. Even for recordings the fans are already excited.

Each of them came in one by one with their own car. Junsu especially came out in the car with a good mood. He’s wearing a simple black shirt hugging his muscular built and dark jeans hugging him tightly to reveal his good duckbutt figure. His hair is now spiked and highlighted with light brown making him shine and look younger.

He walk pass the hallway of their own recording studio. And some staff came in and greet him and inform him that the recording room is ready and some gifts came in but they placed it in a large room because it’s too much and flooding in.

It was then that Junsu met Jae in the hallway that is also in his way. Jaejoong seems a little different and a little pale than usual. He’s wearing a white loose shirt and light jeans.

“Hyung!” Junsu said excitedly as he hugs Jaejoong. “Hyung you got thinner”

It’s been a while since he has seen the older man because Junsu himself is doing some stuff with other artist, and most of the time with Changmin.

“So how are you and our magnae?”, Jaejoong brush off Junsu’s comment.

“Who’s magnae? I’m the most adorable magnae ever”

“You wish” came in a snarky comment from behind. And low and behold it is the mighty magnae, VoldeMin with a very taunting smile in his grey long sleeve top and dark pants. “Of course, I’m the most lovely, cute, adorable, and not to mention smart magnae, Choikang Changmin”

Wow, it’s been a while since Changmin has been light like this. Yes, it’s quite smart to put Junsu and Changmin together, they both bring the lighter side of each other. Junsu especially will bring the sunshine, Oh My God Sun and Changmin will bring the snarky comments. Jaejoong smiles. Actually he’s quite nervous to place this two together but he didn’t fail to choose to partner them together after all.

 “Woooh, some confidence you have there Changmin”, Yoochun came in with his shades and simple white top and tan shorts. Oh, of course he is wearing his all time favorite slippers. He seems to be in a good mood. Actually Yoochun has been hearing some stuff on MinSu’s recordings and everything has been really doing fine. He’s quite happy about it. But he can’t say much confidence in the YunJae couple. Jaejoong doesn’t tell much but he knows.

YunJae is still not warming up. Maybe it’s because of Yunho’s ego and Jaejoong’s fearfulness. This is bad considering there track record; they were before the unbeatable couple but since the lawsuit almost everything gets from bad to worst. Before there is so much chemistry in them but now, they’re quite beating around each other. Well, also to add to the fact that Jaejoong hasn’t been performing well with some reason. Maybe there closeness before bring about great hurt to each other when they got apart.

And low and behold here is the leader with a little gloomy expression. Jaejoong somehow bows his head upon his arrival. The leader is ushering a good black sleeveless top and black pants. Good for his tall figure.

“So what are you guys doing there, let’s work on this”, Yunho says and disappear in the recording room.

Maybe he’s quite pissed because somehow Changmin is getting a change of heart. Changmin look at his Jaejoong hyung. “Hyung, mianhe, for the stuffs I did and say mian.”

Jaejoong smiles. At least, he got one donsaeng back. He hugs Changmin, who is still taller than him, making him meet the younger boys shoulder. “It’s okay. Waah, you really grown up. Look at this muscles”

“Yah! Hyung, I’m not a kid. You acting again like my mother”

“But I am your mother”

“Yeah and I’m married to Shriek”

“Oh really?! congratulations”

“You two, I think we can’t let Yunho be waiting”, Yoochun says as he already walking to the recording room.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

“Hyung, the ballad is great”, Changmin comment as he stare at the piece again. Beforehand they were able to have the demo and the notes of the song but again and again Changmin would be amazed by Yoochun’s songwriting ability.

Junsu sang a part of it

And now we’re much apart and the storms is so strong

In there is chaos and much uncertainty…

Could you still be able to hear the thundering of my heart?

“So what do you think?”, Jaejoong ask Yunho.

Yunho nods. “It’s good”

“Yeah, Chunie-ah. This is great” Jaejoong says with much enthusiasm. “It’s so touching I can imagine myself in such position”

The first one record was Yunho, then Yoochun, and then followed by Changmin and Junsu. Junsu and Changmin took some time because of their adlib. This is so great. In JYJ Junsu especially is in charge with adlibs, now two are now working on it. And lastly, Jaejoong for the high notes, whistles and some deep part. Jaejoong really is the capstone that connects each one of them vocally. Some might notice but others will overlook. Well some does really overlook because of his pretty face.

Yunho stares at Jaejoong. Jaejoong, the man he protected for many years- from their trainee days until now. He could still remember the times where Jae is down. He was there after the DUI incident. He was there when Jae broke his legs. He’s especially there when people keep dissing Jaejoong, only because he has pretty face. Jaejoong is cold in the outside but soft and warm in the inside, maybe a trait he developed living with his eight sisters.

Jaejoong starts to sing the bridge with so much passion.

May my hearts loud thundering will reach you

Have your faith in me

And may my arms warm you

Even when darkness overcomes

Still here I am for you

I’ll be the bright star that will outshine everything

The other four could see there are so much on those beautiful verses as Jae is now bare and vulnerable. Tears are falling on the older man’s eyes and his voice is strong and almost talking. Always, when Jaejoong sing such songs there is so much emotions and longing. This is even better than Insa. And the four can’t help but be touched, especially Yunho.

Then it was then Jaejoong looks at Yunho continuing at his song and then finally reaching to the last line. I’ll be there for you.

Yunho took a deep breath. “I think we’re done here. I’ll go ahead” He stood up and heads outside. Jaejoong, who saw Yunho  is already leaving, runs after him. Changmin and Junsu was about to follow also when Yoochun stops them. “I think they better settle this themselves”

“Wait Yunho” Jaejoong runs after him. But Yunho is already way ahead. But Jaejooong is not the one to give up. It was then that they are in a deserted hallway that Yunho stop and turns around. Jae stops also taking in large amount of air because of his running. Cold sweats are already forming in his heads.

“What do you want?”

“Why did you just walk away like that, Yunho-ah?”

“No you are the one who walked away first”

Jaejoong knew it’s not the actual running away Yunho is talking about. It’s the separation.

“So, what’s the feeling Jaejoong?” Yunho asks. “Are you still enjoying yourself? Why are we here in the first place!” Yunho raises his voice. Jaejoong flinches. “Why are we damn HERE in the first place?!”

“Y-y-un”

“Why did you return? Why did you initiate this project? For us to be together?! But you know what, we wouldn’t be in this kind of situation if you only stayed!”

Yunho came closer to him and have him face to face. “If only you have listened and stayed. Now, who is reaching who? Who should be the one that should heard from? Have you heard my heart yearning for you when you left us? Who left who?! Jaejoong”

Yunho’s loud voice cause a lot chaos in Jaejoong’s heart and he can’t help but tear up.

“I’m sorry…” Jaejoong says. Yunho walks out again.

“But Yunho-yah, you can say that I left you..Even that’s not the truth but… bear in mind..this is not the matter of right or wrong anymore…”Yunho stops upon hearing Jaejoog's words. “I just want us to be together… because no matter what happened or about to happen… the only right thing for me now is for us to be together… I want us to be together because I love you, I love our brothers. Now is that so much to ask?”

Yunho turns around once again and here a broken Jaejoong again. The Jaejoong that he would always want to protect. Even how much Jae has grown, still he ends up getting vulnerable. That’s the way Jaejoong is. Always pouring his self out, leaving nothing to be in the shadow. Bare and honest. And now his dark orbs is talking to him and as always it’s honest and truthful. He can see so much in those eyes. It’s true, there’s nothing 'right' right now but to be together.

Yunho also tears up and come closer and hugs Jaejoong. Both of them broke down in their knee, hang on each other as support and cried. As awkward as it is for two men crying in each other’s arms, but this is the reality. They both meet each other and they're still brothers as brothers should be.

“Sorry” Yunho said almost incoherently.