Inside the Jungle

If We Meet

It’s never nice to smell the smell of hospitals. It smells of chemicals, people and also sometimes death. The cold air is getting into the young men who are slumped into the waiting room. It seems days for them to be waiting like this. They never knew this was coming and they had hard guilt consuming them. If only they knew…

This time, no doctor could cure their pain.

 

It started with.

 

 

NEWS FLASH: THE GODS ARE COMING BACK Dong Bang Shin Ki Reunited??

 

              It’s all over the news. JYJ is still promoting their last international album Deep Inside in America and about to release their next international album. No one thought that they would actually go back to Korea and decide to release a Korean album tying up with United Asia Management, of all management. Actually, JYJ themselves became big share holders in C-JES and really working pretty stable so the big question is why would they even tie with UAM knowing SM is under this atrocious monopoly.

 

              So the whole Korean entertainment has mixed feelings. Some are cynical about this, some are pretty excited but the common thing is that everyone is pretty interested on the outcome. So here is why the reason 3 beautiful men are sitting with the board of UAM finally sealing a deal.

 

               SM representatives are quite civil but everybody knows that there is something awkward about the situation. On the other hand JYP himself is quite excited to be able to come himself. He’s quite old but the amount of surgery and cosmetics and some fixing here and there make him younger than how he is supposed to be. All representatives are pretty welcoming and pretty excited and all smiles. Well it’s about money right, no one would shy on it right?

 

                J- for Jaejoong. He’s wearing a black tailored suited hugging his body not to tightly but enough to reveal his now lean and slightly muscular body. He got a lot thinner and more elegant than his debut days. He wear his hair black again, yes again after changing it for some various colors finally it’s black and short, making him more manly. He is quite relaxed, not stiffed compared to SM representatives. There is much authority now in his demeanor than the lanky and boyish (girlish) looks he has before. But still his eyes and smiles hold the motherly softness but for others a very bad combination.

 

                 Y- for Yoochun. Yoochun being his laidback self wears just a white collared long sleeve folded up to his elbow matching his black slacks. He is quite serious but still holds a humbling smile in his eyes. Now he is sporting a light brown very short hair making him look younger. Like Jaejoong he has that in control aura but his is a little lay back, like saying that what happens will happen. Things will happen eventually.

 

                  Lastly J- for Junsu, he’s wearing now tight turtle neck long sleeves and black tight pants, and sporting a stylish slightly longish brown hair. Some of his fringes are touching he’s still innocent looking eyes. But his gaze is now sharper and very manly.  His demeanor is of like a true artist very articulate and quite expecting. He still holds so much boyish innocence but being exposed to different worlds like America, Europe and specially the different arts like musicals and formal dance he had grown into a refined gentleman.

 

                  Finally all three are back to the scene after deciding to focus in America for almost a year receiving tremendous success, earning Korea some prestige also in the process. Of course they still release Korean songs and they do concerts but they don’t do any promoting on t.v. after all they are banned. It’s quite good, they are very stable, but here again the big puzzle why are they here?

 

                   “To all the board of director, representatives, guest good evening”, Jaejoong started up, while holding an authoritative gaze. “So here is the agreement, we will work for a project releasing an album with your artists. Sort of collaboration with chosen artists from each company group. The profits are divided of stated in the paper. We will invest as well and will push for this project to be successful. We JYJ will not be seen as just an artist but a business partners as well, so for the profit of everybody let’s do a good job”

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

                     It’s the hottest talk in the SM Company. In each trainee corridors and rooms everyone is talking about it. The practice room is interrupted with such ruckus. On the present moment UAM are talking on the administration office committee room, of all the places. It doesn’t help that Yunho and Changmin are in one of the room held like a clueless children while practicing. They are not in the meeting because it’s corporate matters and administrative matters. So it’s frustrating how three of their own former (?) band mates are there in that room when they are here. So wheel has turned and did not turn quite as expected.

 

                        Yunho who is pretending to make a dance routine for the debuting group GENERATION, is now standing tall with a slightly tan complexion and dark brown hair. He looks very manly and very focused and serious while he teaches the teenagers. Changmin on the other hand who is overseeing everything is sitting in the corner with longer hair tied in a pony tail and strumming his guitar for some chords with no particular song in mind. Even though he looked composed in his tall and now slightly buffed body everybody could still notice the uneasiness in his brows.

 

“They are always near but feels so far…” Changmin mumbled under his breath.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

                      Jaejoong stares out the big glass wall of his house overlooking the nice night city landscapes. He is now sitting in his black couch. His suit is tossed aside and his white long sleeve is loosened a couple of buttons off. Grains of sweat is forming in his forehead despite the cold centralized air-condition he have.

 

The meeting was so intense for him but nothing could fret him. He have known this jungle for so long enough to be at ease with it. Of course he still has his principles and values as a human. Never would he stoop down low but he guess there is no exception in this jungle. Anything could happen. Good thing the meeting is over but this is just the beginning. A small smile lingered in his luscious lips. This is definitely just the beginning