Follow the leader's decisions

A TaeNy love story - Only You 3

Taeyeon close her palms, she walk closer and shouted “what are you doing here!? , you are not welcome!”. Donghae bowed,he can’t face Taeyeon, Tiffany holds Taeyeon’s close palm and whisper “babe, they’re back to each other”. Taeyeon look at Tiffany “what are you saying??”. Sooyoung stood up and stand in front of Taeyeon “Tiffany is right”. Taeyeon raised her eyebrow feeling angry “he fooled you before and now you believe him?”.

 

Sooyoung nodded and make a pity face, she hold Taeyeon’s left hand “Taeyeon he explains me his reason, so please don’t get mad at him”. Taeyeon look away “I can’t and I never can’t, that’s my final decision. And lead him outside”. Taeyeon walks away, Tiffany follows her and take a last glance at Donghae’s face. Sooyoung shouted “hear him out, Taeyeon!”. Taeyeon never look back and went upstairs, Tiffany frowned. Sooyoung hug Donghae “we can’t blame her, just give her some time huh??”.


Donghae sighed “I know, I understand I should leave now, take some rest huh?”. Sooyoung frowned “please come back huh?? Don’t leave me again”. Donghae pulled out the hug and kissed Sooyoung’s lips “I’ll be back, if Taeyeon ready to face me”. Sooyoung nodded and hug him tight “I trust you”. Donghae nodded “let’s call each other and keep in touch huh?”. Sooyoung nodded “see you again”. Donghae smiled “I love you”. Sooyoung tighten the hug “I love you too”.

 

Taeyeon sat down “I can’t believe she forgive him at once”. Tiffany sat next to her and rubbing Taeyeon’s thigh “babe, you can’t blame her. He’s still the father of her child”. Taeyeon lean her head on the couch “it’s not easy to forgive Tiffany, I saw my sister cried every night because of him. You know the reasons why I hate guys right?? Why can’t you understand that??”. Taeyeon’s angry tone, Tiffany feeling worried “but not all the guys are like that, you know that”.

 

Taeyeon sighed angrily and stood up “I know, but I accepted him as my brother and he broke Sooyoung’s heart. I can’t forgive me now; give me some time to think about it”. Tiffany nodded “okay I understand, just please calm down, you never get angry Taeyeon”. Taeyeon sighed deeply “I know babe, I just don’t like seeing my love once getting hurt by someone else”. Tiffany nodded and smiled “I know that babe, I know. Come here I’ll massage your back”.

 

Taeyeon smiled “okay be gentle okay??”. Tiffany make an eye smile and Taeyeon sat next to her, Tiffany starts to massage her back. Tiffany’s thought “Is she calm? How can I tell her..hmm”. Tiffany being quiet then Taeyeon remembers “ohh so how’s my prince??”. Tiffany smiled and thought to herself “she’s calm”. ahh Kyungsan is sleeping in his room now”. Taeyeon nodded “okay, so how’s your day??”. Tiffany smiled and getting nervous “ahmm, just fine. You??”. Taeyeon sighed “well I’m tired, stressed and my back hurts”. Tiffany nodded “ohh okay”. She thought to herself “I shouldn’t tell her”.

 

Taeyeon stretching her arm “ohh wait you told me that you have something to tell me, what is it??”. Tiffany shook her head “it’s not important, leave it behind”. Taeyeon stares at Tiffany “ohh come on, tell me. Everything you say is important to me”. Tiffany took a deep breath “babe, I want to work”. Taeyeon raised her eyebrow and look away “you’re working now right?? As Kyungsan’s full time mom and full time wife”. Taeyeon making the conversation cool.

 

But Tiffany got irritated and stops to massage Taeyeon’s back “that’s not a real work Taeyeon, I want to work in the office or somewhere else”. Taeyeon sighed and stares at Tiffany “you know that I don’t want you to work right??”. Tiffany wrap her arms “but I want too Taeyeon, I’m so bored here. I want to experience the feeling of working and having my own money”. Taeyeon sighed “you’re not contented in my earnings??”. Tiffany shook her head “that’s not what I’m trying to explain here”.

 

Taeyeon sighed “okay, what is it??”. Tiffany shook her head “nothing”. Taeyeon sighed deeply and pleasing Tiffany “okay, you want to work to experience how hard it is??”. Tiffany nodded “yeah”. Taeyeon stood up “but did you ever think of Kyungsan’s part??”  Tiffany narrowed her eyes “what do you mean??”. Taeyeon explaining like a boss “if you work, who’ll take care of him?” Tiffany lift her arms “I don’t know but I can take care of him after my work”. Taeyeon shook her head “that’s impossible you’re tired from work, how about in the morning??”. Tiffany sighed “then I’ll find a nanny”.

 

Taeyen shook her head “nanny?? Really??. Tiffany slowly nods then Taeyeon starts to walk away “I’ll check on Kyungsan”. Tiffany stood up “but babe, Kyungsan is 9months now and…”. Taeyeon walking away “babe, I’m tired I don’t want to talk about this”. Tiffany sighed and lean her head on the couch “as I expected it will end the conversation like this”. Taeyeon went to Kyungsan’s room and brushing his head “my prince, mommy is so stress because of Umma and Aunt Sooyoung. It’s a good thing, you never let mommy stressed out huh??”.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sooyoung and Tiffany chatting in the living room, Taeyeon went down acting like everything is normal “good morning!”. Sooyoung stood up “what good in the morning??”. Tiffany stood up too and they went to the kitchen, Taeyeon sighed “okay just ignore me, I’ll be fine”. Tiffany ignores her, so Taeyeon went to the kitchen “what did you cook??”. Tiffany still ignoring, then Kyungsan starts to cry, Taeyeon teases “Kyungsan is angry because you’re ignoring his mommy”.

 

Tiffany sighed and went upstairs, Taeyeon look at Sooyoung, then Sooyoung look away, Taeyeon raised her eyebrow “what is your problem?? Because of him, you’re acting like this?? Come on”. Sooyoung fold her arms and not looking back “Donghae is not the only reason why we’re acting like this, you know the reasons Taeyeon”. Taeyeon sighed “fine! Just ignore me rather than talk about this”. Taeyeon walk away, Tiffany carry Kyungsan and went down. Taeyeon walk closer and kissed Kyungsan’s forehead “mommy will go now huh??”.

 

Tiffany staring at her, then Taeyeon kissed her cheeks “I’ll go now babe”. Tiffany didn’t answer and Taeyeon leave. She sighed as she close the door of her car “I’ve been stressed at work, also in the house??”. Taeyeon drive fast, Tiffany sat down the couch “Kyungsan, you want umma to work??”. Kyungsan looking at her, Tiffany smiled “I know you’ll just stare at me”. Sooyoung sat next to her “even if we ignore her, she doesn’t want to listen to us”. Tiffany sighed and nodded.

 

Taeyeon arrived at the gallery, she sat next to Sunny. Sunny look at her “tired??”. Taeyeon nodded “yeah”. Sunny smiled “tired of ??”. Taeyeon punched Sunny’s shoulder “tired of stress, not ”. Sunny nodded and not buying it “why??”. Taeyeon sighed “Sooyoung and Donghae are back to each other and…”. Sunny interrupts feeling excited “really?? Donghae and Sooyoung back together??”. Taeyeon nodded “yeah”. Sunny jumping like a winner, Taeyeon pulled her back to her seat “what??”. Sunny was drag to sit down.

 

Taeyeon being serious “I don’t like him for Sooyoung”. Sunny raised her eyebrow “why not??”. Taeyeon took a deep breath “you know the reason, don’t ask”. Sunny pointed her lips in the right side “so what’s the other one??”. Taeyeon wrap her arms “Tiffany wants to work”. Sunny agreed “that’s a good idea”. Taeyeon shook her head “no she can’t”. Sunny feeling curious “why not?”. Taeyeon stood up “I just want her to be a fulltime mom that’s all”.

 

Sunny scratch her head “come on Taeyeon”. Taeyeon walking away “I don’t want to talk about it”. Sunny frowned “Taeyeon being a leader again”. Taeyeon laugh out loud “that’s life”. Sunny shook her head and went to her desk, Kyuhyun arrived ”hello Sunny”. Sunny look up “ohh Kyuhyun, you’re here”. Sunny looking around “where’s your niece??”. Kyuhyun smiled “she can’t come with me yet”. Sunny nodded “okay, so you’ll gonna buy again??”.

 

Kyuhyun smiled “no, I just want to give it back to you”. He lifts his hand and gives the umbrella, Taeyeon looking from far. Sunny smiled and extend her hand “you really brought back huh?”. Kyuhyun shyly smiled “yeah, and I want to see you again”. Sunny blushes “me?? Why me??”. Kyuhyun smiled “I want to ask you out, if you don’t mind”. Sunny was shock “huh? You’re asking me out??”. Kyuhyun nodded and Taeyeon drop her jaw and laugh a bit.

 

Sunny scratch her neck “ahm ahh I am..ahh”. Taeyeon come closer and hold Sunny’s shoulder “yeah sure, she’ll go with you”. Sunny look at Taeyeon, Taeyeon wink at her. Kyuhyun smiled “really??”. Taeyeon nodded “yeah she will, can I borrow your phone??”. Kyuhyun nodded and Taeyeon dialed Sunny’s number “okay here, that’s Sunny’s number call her huh??”. Kyuhyun nodded “okay I should go now, see you soon Sunny”. Taeyeon wave goodbye, Sunny left with wide open.

 

Taeyeon closed it “hey!, he’s gone”. Sunny look at her “why did you do that??”. Taeyeon evil smiled “because I’ve been studying at you since then, you never had a boyfriend or a girlfriend. We’ll Seohyun is not your ex, because..”. Sunny close Taeyeon’s mouth with her hand “don’t continue, skip about Seohyun. So what’s your main point?”. Taeyeon chuckles “maybe girls are not meant for you, try to have a boyfriend”. Sunny narrowed her eyes “boyrfriend??”.

 

Taeyeon nodded “yeah boyfriend, maybe it will work with men. Remember you just followed my steps so you thought you’re a lesbian”. Sunny nodded “yeah I am”. Taeyeon shook her head “lesbians doesn’t want to hug or kiss their colleagues and especially never blushed in front of a guy but you did”. Sunny denying it “huh?? I didn’t blush”.  Taeyeon teases again “you blushed if you ever look at the mirror you’ll see”. Taeyeon laugh out loud, Sunny get angry and punched Taeyeon’s shoulder “stop teasing me!”.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Taeyeon shut “okay I’ll stop if you date with him”. Sunny shook her head “no”. Taeyeon pushing Sunny’s back “why not? He’s tall, kind and nice”. Sunny stares at her “why not you date him instead?”. Taeyeon shook her head, controlling her laugh “I’m married now remember and  guys are not my thing”. Sunny rolled her eyes “fine, if he calls me”. Taeyeon smiled “he’ll call you I’m sure”. Sunny shook her head and face the magazine.

 

Taeyeon smiling behind "wait for 5 seconds, he'll call you". Sunny let out her tongue "stop it!". After 10 mins Kyuhyun called, Sunny was shock,she look at the caller "who is this??". Taeyeon smiled "i told you so, answer it now". Sunny sighed "okay okay calm down". Sunny cleared  "hello??". Kyuhyun smiled as he heard Sunny's angelic voice "hello Sunny??". Sunny giggles "Kyuhyun??". Tayeon smiled "go on talk to him". 

 

Sunny stood up and walk away, Taeyeon giggles then she got a message from Sunmi: "Tae what time are you going here??". Taeyeon look at her watch "oh crap i forgot to go to Sunmi's house". Taeyeon replied "i'm on my way". Sunmi smiled as she read Taeyeon's reply, she text back "okay take care! XOXO". Taeyeon raised her eyebrow "huh?? XOXO??". Sunny and Kyuhyun are done talking, Taeyeon smiles "so when is your date?". Sunny let out her tongue "secret!". Taeyeon laugh out loud "okay you don't want to tell me now huh? i'll know soon".

 

Sunny laugh a bit "so going to Sunmi's??". Taeyeon starts to walk away "yeah yeah". Sunny nodded "okay take care and...". Taeyeon interrupts "behave..". Sunny nodded "it's good that you know that". Taeyeon shook her head and smiled, Sunny pointing her finger on her cheek "should i go date with him?? he seems nice and it's just a friendly date". Sunny thinking deeply and sighed "hmm okay i'll try what my leader wants me to do".

 

Taeyeon arrived at Sunmi's house, Taeyeon took a deep breath "i hope Sunmi doesn't have anything to do with me now". Sunmi is waiting outside, waving from far, Taeyeon went down the car "so let's start now". Sunmi smiled "yeah my workers are here now, as you've said miss leader". Taeyeon laugh a bit Sunmi raised her eyebrow "what's funny??". Taeyeon shook her head "nothing, many people called me leader today". Sunmi giggles " that's weird, maybe you're acting like that to them".

 

Taeyeon agreed "yeah so come on". Sunmi nodded "okay, did you eat breakfast?". Taeyeon shook her head "no, but im fine". Sunmi chuckles and hold Taeyeon's hand "come on i ordered pizza". Taeyeon look at Sunmi's hand holding hers, Sunmi pulled out "ohh i just want to lead you, that's all". Taeyeon nodded "yeah i know, don't worry i'm not thinking other things". Sunmi smiled "okay let's eat first". Taeyeon's thought "don't get so near Sunmi".

 

Sunmi get a plate for Taeyeon, Taeyeon smiled "thank you". Sunmi make a cute smile "okay". Tiffany changing the channels hardly, Sooyoung stares at her "hey Tiffany, are you planning to break that remote??". Tiffany sighed "i'm so bored big sister, i don't get Taeyeon's reason why, she doesn't want me to work. Kyungsan is already 9months old turning 10months, we could look for nanny for him right??". Sooyoung nodded "yeah i know, but Taeyeon is really stubborn sometimes".

 

Tiffany frowned "i should make her change her mind, or else i'll find a work without her approval". Sooyoung raised her eyebrow "you're like a child Tiffany". Tiffany sighed "because she can;t understand my part as a woman". Sooyoung nodded "okay just wait for another good timing huh?". Tiffany smiled "so how about you and Donghae??". Sooyoung lift her arms "i don't know yet, but he promised that he'll wait for Taeyeon's forgiveness before we get married".

 

Tiffany drop her jaw "you're getting married??". Sooyoung smiled feeling excited "yeah after the baby is born". Tiffany slightly clap her hands "wow, i'm so happy for you, he is really back to you". Sooyoung nodded and rub her stomach "yeah for me and for our baby". Tiffany sat next to her and rub her stomach "i hope you're a girl.. :)". Sooyoung laugh out loud "don't expect again, or you'll end up disappointed again huh??" Tiffany laugh a bit "yeah i know, i'm just wishing she's a girl that's all, so what will be her name??". Sooyoung shook her head "i don't know yet, after i gave birth okay?".

 

Tiffany make an eyesmile "okay her name is...". Sooyoung shut Tiffany's mouth with her hand "i said if i gave birth okay??". Tiffany slowly nods "okay fine, wait i'll check on Kyungsan". Tiffany went upstairs and check on Kyungsan, Sooyoung rubbing her stomach "it's not important if you're girl or a boy, the important thing is we'll have a complete family huh??". Tiffany heard it and say "she's right hayy, i hope Taeyeon could think of that". 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sunny being a girl? goodluck to you! :P

Taeyeon is really a leader hahaha! :P

next chapter please! :)