No more mister nice guy

A TaeNy love story - Only You 3

Yuri stares at Yoona with teary eyes, Yoona gently rub Yuri’s cheek. Yuri closed her eyes and feels Yoona’s hand brushing her face. Yoona smiled and lean in, she kissed Yuri’s lips. Yuri’s tears drop to her face and she kissed back, they kiss passionately then Yoona pulled out the kiss and teases “hey! Answer my question first”. Yuri giggles and grab Yoona’s neck, she whispers “isn’t it obvious??”. Yoona smiled and make a cute face “then say it”.

 

Yuri points her lips in the right side “hmm, I have one condition”. Yoona raised her eyebrow “okay what is it??”. Yuri smiled “don’t ever leave me with Jessica again or else”. Yoona drop her jaw “are you serious??”. Yuri chuckles and shook her head “no I was just kidding haha, the real thing is don’t ever leave me behind and ignore me”. Yoona nodded and make a cross heart promise “I promise!”. Yuri smiled and hug Yoona “then I say yes!”.

 

Yoona tighten the hug, Yuri giggles and whisper “shall we move on to our honeymoon now??”. Yoona chuckles “you’re like Tiffany huh??”. Yuri pulled out the hug and pouted, she wrap her arms “if you don’t want then I’ll ask Jessica”. Yoona narrowed her eyes “really?? Is she better than me??”. Yuri lifted her chin up and teases “yeah, I like her moan than your moan”. Yoona look away, acting like a child “then go ask her”. Yuri controlling not to laugh “really?? It’s fine with you?”.

 

Yoona nodded and not looking back “yeah go for it, sleep with her all you want”. Yuri smiled and hold Yoona’s face “ohh my sweetie is letting me go again huh?? Then you failed again”. Yoona raised her eyebrow “what do you mean?”. Yuri sighed “you want me to sleep with Jessica again”. Yoona pouted and look down “but that’s what you want right??”. Yuri shook her head and lift Yoona’s chin “I only want you and I want you to own me as yours. If I’m yours don’t share me with others or you might lose me again”.

 

Yoona nodded “okay then, from now on you are mine only mine”, Yuri smiled and lean in they kissed passionately. Jessica sighed “I’m so envy with them hayz”. Hyoyeon topped Jessica’s shoulder “then let’s make out later??”. Jessica raised her eyebrow “are you serious??”. Hyoyeon wink at Jessica, then Jessica chuckles and open the door “hey! Stop that and continue that at home, because we’ll have our own business too”. 

 

Yoona and Yuri chuckles, Jessica and Hyoyeon ride the car and went back to their dorm.  Taeyeon drove her car as fast as she can; she passed the Bad Girls van “so she regretted that she married me! Damn it!”. Taeyeon dialing Sunny’s phone but Sunny didn’t answer her phone, Taeyeon angrily throw her phone in the back of her car “no one is in my side!”.She drove her car and don’t know where to go. 

 

 

Meanwhile at TaeNy’s house, Sooyoung rubbing Tiffany’s back “Tiffany stop crying huh?”. Tiffany sniffing and wipe her tears, she look at Sooyoung with teary eyes “big sister it hurts!”. Sooyoung lift Tiffany and lead her to the sofa, they sat down “okay what happened??” Tiffany looks down and stares at her fingers brushing each other “Taeyeon cheated on me”. Sooyoung drop her jaw and slightly shout “What??! With whom? And how did you know?”.

 

Tiffany took a deep breath “Taeyeon accidentally slip and say that she kissed Sunmi”. Krystal stares at them and thought to herself “kiss?? Sunmi?? Who the hell is Sunmi??! Damn her she can’t kiss Taeyeon, Tiffany and I are the only person who could kiss her”. She wraps her arms and listens to Tiffany. Sooyoung shook her head “but why did she do that??”. Tiffany sighed “because she wants Sunmi to stop from crying”. Sooyoung nodded “Tiffany that’s not cheating, she did that on purpose”.

 

Tiffany shook her head and stares at Sooyoung’s eyes “I don’t believe it Sooyoung”. Sooyoung feeling curious “are you doubting Taeyeon’s  faith to you??”. Tiffany feeling confused “I don’t know, I can’t think right now, I’m so hurt”. Sooyoung rub Tiffany’s back “I understand that but don’t forget that she changed for you and she choice to marry you”. Tiffany nodded “I know that”. Sooyoung nodded and thought for a sec “if this is Taeyeon’s fault why did she leave??”.

 

Tiffany bites her lower lips “because of what I’ve said and reacted”. Sooyoung raised her eyebrow “what is it?? Tell me..”. Tiffany took a deep breath and tell the story. Sooyoung drop her jaw “Tiffany did you regret that you’re married with Taeyeon??” .Tiffany bowed and shook her head “I never regret it Sooyoung you know that I love her so much, I gave everything to her”. Sooyoung feeling relieve “so why didn’t you answer her question??”.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Tiffany’s tears rolled down in her face “because I’m so hurt and I’m confused”. Sooyoung nodded and hold Tiffany’s hand “okay, I know that but please make it up with Taeyeon”. Tiffany nodded “I will but not tonight”. Sooyoung nodded and stood up “okay then I’ll call her, rest now”. Tiffany nodded and laid to her bed, Sooyoung grab Krystal’s hand “let Tiffany rest she’s tired”. Krystal sighed and closed the door, Sooyoung grab her phone and dialed Taeyeon’s number but she can’t reach it.

 

Sooyoung sighed “where is she” Krystal bites her finger “she’s not answering her phone?”. Sooyoung shook her head “no, I can’t contact her”. Krystal walking back and forth, she bites her finger. Sooyoung stares at her “you’re more worried than her wife, are you her wife??”. Krystal blushed “no I’m just worried that’s all”. Sooyoung look away and stares at the clock “okay if Taeyeon didn’t come back at 7pm we’ll look for her”. Krystal looks at the clock “huh?? But it’s already 6:30”.

 

Sooyoung nodded “yeah I’m afraid Taeyeon might do something bad so we need to look for her as early as now to prevent her from..”. Tiffany interrupted “from flirting with other girls?? Let her, if that’s what she wants”. Sooyoung drop her jaw “I thought you’re sleeping”. Tiffany sighed “she’ll come back if she wants”. Sooyoung narrowed her eyes “why are you acting like that Tiff??”. Tiffany look away “this is a test for her, we’ll see if she’s really loyal or not”. Tiffany closed her door, Sooyoung sighed “I’ll not let it to happen”.

 

Krystal nodded, Sooyoung dialed Sunny’s phone but Sunny didn’t answer her phone “come on Sunny pick up your phone”. Sooyoung sighed and sat down, she texted Sunny “Sunny, is Taeyeon with you?? She left the house and I can’t reach her phone”. Sooyoung staring at her phone waiting for Taeyeon and Sunny’s reply but it’s already 7pm and they haven’t responded. Sooyoung stood up “that’s it, I’ll look for her”. Krystal shook her head “no unnie, it’s not good for you, I’ll look for her and you wait for Sunny’s reply”.

 

Sooyoung nodded “okay thank you”. Krystal nodded and left TaeNy’s house, Sooyoung stares at sleeping Kyungsan. She brushes Kyungsan’s hair “where did your mommy go huh? Hayz”. Krystal looking around “Taeyeon where are you??”. Taeyeon stops in front of the bar “I need to forget this”, then she thought of what Tiffany always say “don’t drink! Behave! I love you!”. Taeyeon shook her head “drink! Be wild! And I hate you!”.

 

Taeyeon parked her car and went inside, she look around and sit on the empty table in front of the barista “give me some beer”. The lady smiled at her “alone?”. Taeyeon sighed “obviously??”. The lady chuckles “ohh so arrogant huh??”. Taeyeon get irritated “just give me my drinks okay??!”. The lady nodded “okay fine, easy!”. Taeyeon sighed deeply and look at the dance floor, she remembers Tiffany and their romantic dance.

 

The lady give her beer, she quickly drink it. The lady drops her jaw “huh?? Easy girl! Have a problem??”. Taeyeon ignores her, the lady shook her head “well you can share it to me”. Taeyeon shook her head, the lady sighed “okay If you’re ready I’ll listen, by the way I’m Boa”. She extends her hand but Taeyeon ignores her and drink her beer. Meanwhile at Kyuhyun’s house, Sunny got a chance to look at her phone and was shock as she saw 54 missed calls “sh*t! 49 calls from Taeyeon and 5 missed calls from Sooyoung?? What’s their problem?”.

 

She open her inbox and she quickly called Sooyoung “Sooyoung I’m sorry I’m just busy preparing dinner for Kyuhyun’s family, what’s the problem??” . Sooyoung sighed “so Taeyeon is not with you??”. Sunny nodded while arranging the table settings “yeah, why?? What happened??”. Sooyoung tell the story and Sunny feels worried “that’s why she called 49 times, I’m sorry I didn’t know. Okay I’ll look for her”. Sooyoung shook her head “no don’t bother I asked Krystal to look for her and you’re having a dinner with Kyuhyun’s family so just enjoy okay??”.

 

Sunny nodded and hanged up “what should I do?? Maybe she’s with Sunmi?”. Sunny called Sunmi “Sunmi! Tell me the truth and don’t ever lie”. Sunmi feeling curious “what??”. Sunny continues “is Taeyeon there??”. Sunmi drop her jaw “huh?? Taeyeon? She’s not here, she’s home right?”. Sunny shook her head “she’s not and we can’t contact her”, Sunmi stood up “what happened”. Sunny sigh “nothing, don’t bother”. Sunny hanged up the phone, Sunmi get her keys “so they fight, I need to look for Taeyeon”.

 

Sunmi left her house and look for Taeyeon. Taeyeon drunk 2 bottles of beer, Boa is just staring at her “so are you ready to talk about it??”. Taeyeon being quiet, Boa come closer “tell me, I’m a good listener”.  Taeyeon move away “don’t flirt with me”. Boa laugh out loud “me?? Flirting with you?? Come on, you’re not my type”. Taeyeon suddenly laugh “really?? Wow! That’s new”. Boa narrowed her eyes “why?? Should i??".

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Taeyeon shook her head and sip some beer “you know what you’re the first person who said that”. Boa chuckles “really?? Ohh I’m sorry”. Taeyeon shook her head and hold Boa’s hand “don’t say sorry, I like it”. Boa blushed “okay so tell me your problem?”. Taeyeon shook her head “let’s talk about other things, shall we??”. Boa nodded “okay what do you want to talk about??” . Taeyeon smiled and her sight is really blurry “tell me more about yourself Boa”.

 

Boa nodded and tell her story, Taeyeon drinks while listening but not paying attention. Boa stops from talking as she saw Taeyeon lean her head on the table, she smiled “so you’re drunk??”. Taeyeon shook her head and look up “no,I’m… not…just…continue….”. Boa shook her head “no go home now”. Taeyeon shook her head “I..don’t..have..house..”. Boa drop her jaw “what are you saying??”. Taeyeon lean her head again and close her eyes.

 

Boa went outside her station and sat next to Taeyeon, she wiggles Taeyeon “hey! Open your eyes”. Taeyeon slowly opens her eyes and she thought of Tiffany, she starts to cry “babe! Do you still love me?? If not just tell me so I’ll leave you”. Taeyeon hold Boa’s hand and crying, Boa look around and thought to herself “my guests might misunderstood this”. Boa holds Taeyeon’s shoulder “ahm whatever your name is, stop crying huh? They’re staring at us”.

 

Taeyeon shook her head “no, until you answer my question, do you regret that you married me??”. Boa drop her jaw “you’re married??”. Taeyeon didn’t answer, Boa sighed “come on, I’ll ride you home”.  Taeyeon pulled out Boa’s hand “no! I don’t want!”. Boa lifted Taeyeon up “let’s go”. She lifts Taeyeon up “you’re so heavy”. Taeyeon walking side by side, Boa is guiding her “be careful huh??”. Taeyeon suddenly talk “I need to pee”. Boa sighed deeply “okay, this way”.

 

She guides Taeyeon to the comfort room, Taeyeon balancing herself and hold the walls of the cubicle, she starts to her pants but she can’t. Boa sighed and went down, she starts to Taeyeon’s pants “next time, don’t drunk yourself too much huh??”. Taeyeon sat down the toilet; Boa closed the door and Taeyeon pee, Boa scratching her head “tell me when you’re done”. Taeyeon is really dizzy “done”. Boa opens the door and button Taeyeon’s pants, but Taeyeon stops her.

 

Boa stares at Taeyeon “what??”. Taeyeon lean in and kissed Boa, Boa pulled out the kiss “what are you doing??”. Taeyeon hold Boa’s waist “I..know..you..like..it”. She lean in again and planning to kiss Boa but Boa slapped her “I’m not a e”. Taeyeon sighed “then don’t ride me home”. Taeyeon leave Boa in the cubicle, she starts to walk away with a zigzag walk. Boa sighed and hold Taeyeon’s hand “I’m sorry i slapped you but you disrespect me”. Taeyeon sighed “I’m going now”. Boa shook her head “I’ll lead you to the parking lot”.

 

Taeyeon nodded, Krystal looking around “wait this is Taeyeon’s car huh? Maybe she’s inside”. Krystal went inside and saw Taeyeon with Boa. Krystal hold Taeyeon’s hand “unnie let’s go home huh?”. Boa feeling relieved “so she’s your sister?? Thank God you’re here, she’s really drunk and”. Taeyeon interrupted “so where’s my wife??”. Krystal shook her head “let’s go home first”. Boa thought to herself “wife?? She’s totally lesbian”.

 

Boa lead them in the parking area “so this is her car??”. Krystal nodded “yeah”. Boa nodded “okay, do you know how to drive??”. Krystal shook her head “no, can you??”. Boa sighed “okay lead me the way”. Krystal nodded and they left the bar after 2 minutes Sunmi arrived and went inside “where’s Taeyeon?? I need to see her first before anybody else”. She looked around but Taeyeon wasn’t there.

 

They arrived at TaeNy’s house, Sooyoung opened the door “what happened to her??”. Boa sighed “she’s really drunk, don’t worry she didn’t do anything bad except she kissed me”. Sooyoung shook her head “shh! Don’t say it out loud, come on help me with her”. They lift Taeyeon up and lay on TaeNy’s bed, Tiffany woke up “huh??”. Sooyoung nodded “she’s drunk”. Tiffany sighed and look at Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Krystal lead Boa outside “Thank you, please what ever happened keep it by yourself huh??”. Boa nodded “don’t worry, I won’t sue her and it’s just a kiss”.

 

Sooyoung nodded “okay thank you”. Boa nodded and leave, Krystal narrowed her eyes “another kiss?? Ommo I want to be kissed by Taeyeon unnie”. Sooyoung pinch Krystal’s nose “what are you thinking again huh?? Go up and check on Kyungsan”. Krystal nodded “okay”. Sooyoung shook her head, Tiffany get some wet towel and rub them to Taeyeon’s body. Taeyeon starts to talk while her eyes were closed “answer my question”. Tiffany sighed and shook her head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

YoonYul on the go haha with HyoSica! :)

Bad Taeyeon! hmp!

Tiffany or Taeyeon's side?? next chapter please! :)