Hide and Seek

A TaeNy love story - Only You 3

Taeyeon spinning her phone “Urg! Sunny is always dating, I feel bored again”. Taeyeon pouted and laid her head on her desk, watching her phone spinning around “hmm I can’t take it anymore I need to tell my wife”. She grabs her phone and call Tiffany. Tiffany is in the conference room “RING! RING! RING!”. Siwon who is discussing got irritated, Tiffany looks at her phone and read the caller “my byunwife”.”oh no what should I do”. Tiffany feeling nervous, Siwon looking around “who’s phone is that??”.

 

Tiffany bite her lower lip, Siwon come closer “ahem! Miss Hwang, can you turn off your phone?? I’m discussing here”. Tiffany shyly nods and turn off her phone, Siwon sigh “don’t bring your cellphones here, got it??”.  They all agreed and Siwon gave a last glance at Tiffany, and he continues. Taeyeon raised her eyebrow “huh?? Did she hang up??” Taeyeon tried to call again but she can’t reach Tiffany’s phone. She feels worried “damn! Did she find out about it?? Oh no! I’m dead”.

 

Tiffany can’t concentrate and thought to herself “I’m sure Taeyeon will get angry and she’ll find out about my work, damn it!”. Tiffany deep thought and Siwon look at her “is there any problem miss Hwang??”. Tiffany looks up and shook her head, Siwon narrowed his eyes “if you’re not interested you may go out and have some call”. Tiffany drop her jaw and thought to herself “he’s so mean, does he know I’m the owner of this company??”.

 

Tiffany shook her head and bowed her head; she’s flipping the papers making herself busy. Siwon look away and continues, Tiffany looking at him in a mad way. Nicole whispers “ma’am, get used to it. He’s always like that huh?”. Tiffany narrowed her eyes and nodded. In the other hand Taeyeon walking back and forth staring at her phone “why did she off her phone?? She never did that”. Sunmi arrived “Tae?”. Taeyeon look back “oh it’s you”.

 

Sunmi pouted “Tae, I’m sorry”. Taeyeon shook her head “stop saying sorry”. Sunmi sighed deeply “Tae please, don’t ignore me again”. Taeyeon sat down the couch “because of what happened I can’t face my wife and now she’s not answering my calls”. Sunmi frowned and look down “Tae, I’m sorry”. Sunny arrived with Kyuhyun “Sunmi?”. Sunmi look back and hold Sunny’s hand “Sunny please help me with Taeyeon”. Sunny looks at Sunmi’s hand holding hers, then she look at Taeyeon who’s really upset.

 

Sunny pulled out her hand and sat next to Taeyeon “Sunmi, I helped you before and now it’s my best friend's turn so please leave the gallery”. Sunmi have a teary eyes, Kyuhyun looking at them “Sunny what’s happening??”. Sunny looks back and shook her head. Taeyeon stood up “you heard Sunny, please leave”. Sunmi sighed deeply and tears roll down her eyes, she leave the gallery. Taeyeon took a deep breath “Sunny I need to go home and talk to Tiffany”.

 

Sunny nodded “okay goodluck with that huh??” Taeyeon nodded and leave the gallery, Kyuhyun sat next to Sunny “Sunny??”. Sunny smiled “don’t mind it huh?? Come on help me with this”. Kyuhyun smiled and nodded. Taeyeon driving her car and keep on dialing Tiffany’s phone but it’s still off. The conference is over, Tiffany quickly her phone and starts to call Taeyeon but Taeyeon’s phone is busy “Damn! Okay Tiffany relax”.

 

Tiffany called Krystal’s phone, “Krystal, if my wife come home, tell her I went to buy something and don’t tell her that you’re Kyungsan’s nanny”. Krystal feeling nervous “what should I tell if she ask me, who I am??”. Tiffany sigh “anything, make a cute face to her but not too much huh??”. Krystal nodded “okay”. Taeyeon arrived at their house, Taeyeon feeling nervous and went upstairs. Tiffany sat to her chair “so what are you doing now??”. Krystal looks at Kyungsan “hmm he’s sleeping now”.

 

Taeyeon smoothly say “babe??”. Krystal got nervous and whisper “I think your wife is here”. Tiffany drops her jaw and bite her finger “as I thought she’ll go home, just relax Krystal. Do what I say huh??”. Krystal nodded and hanged up the phone, Taeyeon opening the doorknob. Krystal holds her chest, feeling nervous “what to do?? It's like a horror movie”. Taeyeon opened the door and was shock as she saw Krystal. Taeyeon raised her eyebrow “ahm, where’s Tiffany??”.

 

Krystal bite her lower lip “ahm, she’s ahh went to buy some ahh ahm diaper??”. Taeyeon not buying it “diaper??”. Krystal’s heart is about to explode don’t know what to say then Taeyeon’s phone ring. She answer her phone, Krystal took a deep breath, feeling relieved. Taeyeon went out Kyungsan’s room “hello babe??”. They talk for about 2 minutes and Taeyeon look back to Krystal and she nodded. She hanged up the phone and talk to Krystal.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Krsytal??”. Taeyeon smoothly asked, Krystal went out the room “yes??”. Taeyeon smiled “Tiffany said she went to buy food for you, you didn’t tell me that she’s your cousin”. Krystal fake smiled “ohh yeah, that’s right”. Taeyeon smiled “I like your name”. Krystal smiled “yeah because you once named your son Krystal right??”. Taeyeon chuckles “ohh you know about that?”. Krystal nodded “of course she’s my cousin right??”. Taeyeon nodded “okay, you’re clever huh??”. Krystal giggles.

 

They went downstairs, Krystal is staring at Taeyeon who’s looking for a drink and thought to herself “she’s not really a monster to be afraid of”. Taeyeon look back “so tell me more about yourself”. Krystal cleared and tell her fake stories “I live in California and I just want to have a vacation here.”. Taeyeon nodded and buying it, she look at her watch “what time did she left??”. Krystal point her lips in the right side “ahh just now, she leave when you arrived”. Taeyeon nodded “ohh okay”.

 

Taeyeon drink milk and she her lips, Krystal find it y and thought to herself “I bet she’s a good kisser”. Krystal smiling, then Taeyeon come closer and stare at her “what are you thinking??”. Krystal was shock as she saw Taeyeon’s face is 5inches away from her. She shook her head, then Taeyeon smiled “well I think Tiffany will go home soon so I need to go huh??”. Krystal smiled “okay”. Taeyeon topped Krystal’s shoulder “take care of our son huh?”. Krystal shyly nods, Taeyeon left the house.

 

Krystal took a deep breath and sat down the couch “she’s so cool and she smells so good”. She shook her head and thinking of Taeyeon’s lips suddenly her phone ring, she quickly answer her phone “hello?? Yes she just left” Tiffany feel relieved “okay good job, stick on our plan huh??”. Krystal nodded “your wife is not really a monster huh? She’s actually…”. Tiffany interrupted “yeah she’s cool and y”. Krystal agreed and sighed deeply, Tiffany raised eyebrow “don’t tell me you’re interested in my wife huh??”.

 

Krystal shut and shook her head “no, no of course not”. Tiffany nodded “okay good, so see you at 5pm”. Krystal nodded “okay”, she went upstairs to check on Kyungsan, she’s punching her head “diaper?? What am I thinking hahaha”. Taeyeon driving happily “she’s not angry :)Taeyeon went back the gallery. Tiffany looking at her watch “I hope it’s already 5pm”. Siwon passed by and look at Tiffany’s office and shook his head.

 

Meanwhile in the Bad Girls’ dorm, Hyoyeon is staring at Jessica “are you still not feeling well??”. Jessica rolled her eyes “why are you keep on asking me that??”. Hyoyeon sighed “because you’re the Bad Girls’ leader”. Jessica sighed “I know”. Hyoyeon stood up and come closer “please join our rehearsals and practices”. Jessica pouted “I’m just so tired”. Hyoyeon nodded and topped Jessica’s shoulder “we’re all tired but this is for our fans”. Yuri came and heard everything, Jessica look at Yuri. Yuri nodded, Jessica stood up “okay”. Yuri and Hyoyeon smiled, Jessica went to her room and prepares herself.

 

Seohyun is having her makeup in the bathroom, Yuri went inside Jessica’s room. Jessica is packing her things, Yuri hold Jessica’s hand “you need to join them, this is your career. Don’t make excuses”. Jessica sighed and hug Yuri tight “but how can I be with you if I’ll join them??”. Yuri smiled “we have our own ways right??”.Seohyun heard everything “is that Yuri?? And Jessica??”.

 

Seohyun quietly listen, Jessica pulled out the hug and kiss Yuri. Seohyun narrowed her eyes “why are they quiet??”. She slowly opens the door and was shock as she saw Yuri and Jessica kissing.  Seohyun drop her jaw and shouted “what are you doing??!”. Yuri and Jessica pulled out the kiss, Yoona and Hyoyeon went inside. Yoona raised her eyebrow “what is it Seohyun??”. Yuri and Jessica look at each other and Seohyun walk away "asked them".

 

Yoona look at them, then their manager arrived "come on girls we need to go". Hyoyeon and Seohyun follow their manager. Yoona hold Yuri's hand "tell me, what is it??". Yuri bite her lower lip then their manager shouted "Yoona! Jessica!". Jessica leave them alone then Yoona kissed Yuri's cheek "let's talk about it later". Yuri nodded, Seohyun look away feeling so angry at Jessica.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Tiffany went back home “aww I’m so tired”. Krystal went down with Kyungsan “hey Kyungsan, umma is here”. Tiffany smiled and get Kyungsan, she kissed Kyungsan many times “ohh I missed my prince”. Krystal smiled at them “so how’s your first day at work unnie?”. Tiffany sat down the couch and sighed “I’m so tired, this is the hardest day ever”. Krystal pouted “yeah you were right”.

 

Tiffany look at the clock “is Sooyoung arrived??”. Krystal shook her head “not yet”. Tiffany sighed “here get Kyungsan and I’ll call Sooyoung, it’s already 5:30 Taeyeon will come home soon”. Krystal nodded and get Kyungsan, Sooyoung is in the garage “hello Tiffany?? Why?? I’m here”. Tiffany stood up and saw Sooyoung’s car “okay I thought you forgot about our curfew”.

 

 Sooyoung chuckles and went inside “so how’s your day Tiff??”. Tiffany sighed “just don’t ask, come on let’s change before Taeyeon arrived”. They went upstairs; Krystal shook her head “why are they so afraid of Taeyeon? Taeyeon is not scary but she’s.. “ Krystal smiles and imagine Taeyeon’s face again. Sooyoung shouted “Krystal! You didn’t fix Kyungsan’s toys!”.

 

Krystal giggles and shout back “okay I’m coming!”. They went upstairs to fix Kyungsan’s toys, they heard Taeyeon’s car. Tiffany went down and starts to prepare their dinner. Krystal staring at them and thought to herself “they’re acting weird”. Sooyoung sat in the couch and the tv, Taeyeon went inside “hello”. Krystal greeted her “hello”. Taeyeon look at her “oh Krystal you’re still here huh??”. Tiffany shouted “yeah but she’s leaving now”.

 

Taeyeon raised her eyebrow “why not join us eat dinner”. Krystal blushes “okay”. Taeyeon smiled and get Kyungsan, she lifts Kyungsan in the sky, Kyungsan laughing out loud, and she sway him side by side. Krystal smiled as she stares at them. Sooyoung got irritated “Taeyeon not too much, he might vomit”. Taeyeon smiled and kisses Kyungsan’s cheek “come on let’s talk to your mom”. Krystal sat next to Sooyoung “she’s really playful with babies huh??”.

 

Sooyoung smiled “yeah she loves babies, so what happened??”. Krystal smiled and tell the story. Taeyeon went to see Tiffany “hey babe”.  She kissed Tiffany’s lips, Tiffany fake smile “hello, so how’s your day??’. Taeyeon shook her head and look at Kyungsan’s face “mommy had a bad day”. Tiffany’s thought “me too Taeyeon”. Kyungsan smiled, Taeyeon chuckles and kiss Kyungsan’s cheek “ohh my prince”. Taeyeon look at Tiffany “babe, are you wearing lipstick??”.

 

Tiffany bite her lower lip “huh? No, maybe it’s just the ketchup”. Taeyeon nodded “ohh okay I thought you’re seducing me”. Tiffany chuckles “I don’t need to use lipstick”. Taeyeon laugh out loud and whisper “can you give me a back massage later??”. Tiffany smiled, Sooyoung came “stop flirting with each other and cook, me and my baby is hungry so hurry up”. TaeNy laugh out loud. They eat dinner, Krystal is staring at Taeyeon’s lips while swallowing her food, Sooyoung noticed it and whisper “you’re still young huh”.

 

Krystal shook her head “huh??”.Sooyoung chuckles “I know how you look at Taeyeon, same as Tiffany’s look”. Krystal bowed and finished her food, Sooyoung laugh a little. Taeyeon noticed “eat more Krystal”. Krystal smiled back, Tiffany is feeding Kyungsan. Krystal leaves the house and Taeyeon is lying on their bed. Tiffany went out the shower, Taeyeon smiled “so back massage??”.

 

Tiffany’s thought “I should have the back massage”. Tiffany smiled “babe can you back massage me instead??”. Taeyeon chuckles and lead Tiffany in the bed “okay I’ll back massage you, then afterwards it’s my turn huh??”. Tiffany nodded, Taeyeon sit on Tiffany’s and starts to massage. Tiffany liking it, Taeyeon’s thought “find a way Taeyeon, you can do it”. Taeyeon massaging Tiffany’s back, Tiffany moan a little “hmm”. Taeyeon smiled and make it gentle, Taeyeon asking Tiffany “so how’s your day babe?? Why you look so tired?? Did Kyungsan made you tired??”.

 

Tiffany just moan, Taeyeon smiled “okay don’t worry I’ll be gentle”. Taeyeon starts to kiss Tiffany’s back neck but she’s not responding. Taeyeon look at Tiffany and she’s asleep “ohh my babe is sleeping now, it’s okay there will be next time”. Taeyeon kissed Tiffany’s forehead and laid next to her, she stares at Tiffany “good night babe, I love you”. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Krystal behave properly! :)

Hide and Seek huh?? goodluck to you Sooyoung and Tiffany!

Yuri will confess?? next chapter please! :)