It's not you, it's me

A TaeNy love story - Only You 3

Yuri slowly open her eyes "ahhw...my head hurts!". She look at Jessica and sighed "Damn! i thought it's a nightmare but it's real". She immediately sat down and look at the floor "i should clean it up before they woke up". Yuri quietly pick the empty bottles and slowly unlock the door. She look around "yes! they're still sleeping". She went out the dorm and throw the bottles in the garbage bag. Jessica woke up "what happen?? hmm". Jessica woke up and get some water. Yuri went back and was shock "ohh you're awake". Jessica look at Yuri from head to toe "yeah, so..ahm..". 

 

Yuri cough "let's not talk about it". Jessica shut and nodded, Yuri sighed "thank God they're still sleeping, i don't know what to do if they saw us". Jessica nodded "yeah". Yuri sat down the couch and punching her head "what am i thinking!". Jessica sat next to her "i'm sorry this is my idea". Yuri stood up "am i cheating on her?". Jessica look away "i think??". Yuri sighed again then Yoona woke up, "Sweetie?? what time is it??". Yuri immediately stood up "ahm it's already 2pm, are you hungry??". Yoona nodded and smiled "yeah". 

 

Yuri smiled and went to the kitchen. Yoona sat next to Jessica "so how are you?? you slept with Yuri??". Jessica drop her jaw and thought to herself "huh?? how did she know about it??". Yoona smiled "i know you slept with her". Jessica narrowed her eyes and feeling nervous "how did you know??". Yoona laughs "of course i know, she's not in our room and Seohyun slept with me". Jessica nodded and fell relieve "ohww yeah yeah, you're right". Yoona raised her eyebrow "what are you thinking??". Jessica shook her head "nothing i should take a shower first". 

 

Jessica stood up and took a shower, Yoona went to Yuri and back hug her "so did you sleep well last night??". Yuri choked "yeah....ahm you??". Yoona shook here head "i didn't because you're not in my side". Yuri fake smiled "i'm sorry i slept in Jessica's room, i don't want to be alone in our room". Yoona turned Yuri around "it's okay i know that". Yoona kissed Yuri, then Yuri smiled and continue cooking. Jessica taking a shower "damn! i feel guilty, i can't betray my friend". Yuri's thought "i can't believe i cheated on her, i'll not do it again. I swear!". Seohyun woke up "hey! Yuri you slept in our room, and locke dit". Yuri fake smile "i'm sorry, i didn't know i fell asleep on your bed". 

 

Yoona smiled "it's okay Seohyun, it will not happen again". Yuri nodded "yeah never again". Seohyun nodded and sat down, Hyoyeon woke up "hey goodmorning guys!". Meanwhile in the gallery Sunny look at Sooyoung and shook her head, Sooyoung bite her lower lip. Tiffany being quiet then Sooyoung and Sunny talking in a mute way. Sooyoung stares at Sunny "i didn't know Tiffany doesn't know". Sunny scratch her head "now you know we're in trouble". Tiffany got irritated "stop talking in my back". They shut their mouth, Tiffany being pissed "Taeyeon didn't tell me about this".

 

Sunny bite her lower lip "Taeyeon didn't tell you because she doesn't want to have a fight with you". Tiffany narrowed her eyes "fight with me?? why?? should we need to fight??". Sooyoung topped Tiffany's shoulder "that's not what Sunny is trying to tell you, Taeyeon didn't tell you because it's not important anymore". Tiffany raised her eyebrow "not important?? but she's her ex". Sunny nodded "yeah she is but it's part of the past now and she's our promoter". Sooyoung nodded "yeah Tiffany, so don't get mad if Taeyeon can't tell you right now". 

 

TIffany sighed "okay i'll just wait for Taeyeon to tell me this". Sunny and Sooyoung nodded, Tiffany calming down "don't tell Taeyeon that i knew about this huh???". Sunny nodded "don't tell her that i know too". TIffany raised her eyebrow "why?? she didn't tell you too??". Sunny nodded "yeah Sunmi told me, and i'm pretending i didn't know". Tiffany nodded "okay let's all pretend, but when did she went out??". Sunny thought for a sec "ahm 10am??". Tiffany raised her eyebrow "it's already 2pm where is she??'.

 

Taeyeon arrived "ohh Sooyoung, Tiffany.i thought your at home so i went home". They look back, then Taeyeon come closer. She kissed Tiffany's cheek and Kyungsan's forehead. Tiffany fake smile "so where did you go??". Taeyeon feeling nervous "hmm remember our promoter Sunmi?". Tiffany nodded "yeah what about her??".Sunny and Sooyoung feeling nervous if Taeyeon will tell the truth, Tiffany is waiting for Taeyeon's story. Taeyeon clear  "she had an allergy". 

 

They all raised their eyebrow "allergy??". Taeyeon nodded "yeah with seafoods so i drove her home". Tiffany feeling jealous "you ride her home?? why not in the hospital?". Taeyeon feeling uncomfortable "because her meds is in her hotel". TIffany widen her eyes "hotel?? you went to her hotel then what??". Taeyeon stares at Tiffany "then i went back home to check on you guys but you're not there". Sooyoung interrupted "yeah because i had my check up". Taeyeon smiled "really so how's your check up??". Sooyoung smiled "it's fine". Tiffany getting mad "so what happen next??". 

 

Taeyeon look at Tiffany "that's all and i bought some food". Taeyeon give the food to Sunny, then Sunny acting "wow you bought many huh?? thanks Taeyeon. come on let's eat". Tiffany calming down, then Taeyeon get Kyungsan "hey baby". Sooyoung hold Tiffany's hand "now you know she's not lying". Tiffany pouted "i know but she still didn't tell me". Sooyoung nodded "it's okay give her some more time huh??". Tiffany sighed "okay okay, i hope she's not cheating on me".

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sooyoung shook her head "she's not and you're married". Tiffany smiled "okay i feel relieve, i totally forgot we're married". Sooyoung smiled "come on let's join them". They eat and Taeyeon acting normal, so Tiffany thought to herself "she's acting normal, maybe she already forget about her, i'm just thinking too much". Taeyeon swaying Kyungsan "weehh....you like that?? hehe". Tiffany smiling at them "hey babe! don't sway him too much, he might vomit". Taeyeon nodded "i got that".

 

Sunny swallowing her food "so everything looks fine". Sooyoung nodded "yeah Tiffany". Tiffany sighed "yeah i know Taeyeon will not cheat on me, and she never did. I believe her". Sooyoung smiled and nodded "that's good to hear Tiffany". Taeyeon feeling happy playing with Kyungsan, then Sooyoung and Tiffany left. Taeyeon drove them home, Tiffany staring at Taeyeon. Taeyeon noticed it "yes??". Tiffany shook her head "nothing". 

 

Taeyeon smiled "don't worry babe, it's pure business huh??". Tiffany giggles "how did you know?". Taeyeon smiled "of course, i know every stare that you make". Tiffany blushed "so you know what to do right??". Taeyeon nodded "yeah i'll behave just the way you want me too". Tiffany make an eyesmile, then they laugh at each other Sooyoung is quiet at the back and thought to herself "hayy i miss Donghae". They arrived at their home then Taeyeon went back to the gallery. Sunny thinking of Seohyun "how is she?? hayy". 

 

Sunny called Yuri "hey Yuri, how's Seohyun??". Yuri stares at Seohyun "i think she's fine and happy". Sunny sighed "really?? with Yonghwa??". Yuri sighed "yeah". Sunny pouted then Taeyeon came "hey Sunny what's wrong??". Sunny shook her head "nothing". Taeyeon nodded "okay okay". Yuri looking at Seohyun then she quickly glance Jessica. Jessica look back and thought to herself "i'm really irritated". Yuri's thought "i can't forget about last night".

 

Yoona being sweet to Yuri "you want to go out now?? we don't have any sched for today". Yuri smiled "really?? i just want to rest for today or let's visit Kyungsan". Seohyun agreed "yeah let's see Kyungsan i miss him so much". Jessica nodded "me too". Yoona smiled "then let's go to TaeNy's house". Hyoyeon sighed "i can't go with you, i'm so lazy to go out". Jessica rolled her eyes "okay so let's go". They all stood up and left Hyoyeon alone, Hyoyeon feeling stressed out.

 

Yoona driving the car, Yuri is in front while Seohyun is talking with Yonghwa in the phone while Jessica staring at YoonYul. Jessica sighed "i feel envy with them urg!". Yuri being quiet looking at the street, Yoona notice her "why are you so quiet huh?? any problem??". Yuri fake smiled and shook her head "maybe i'm just sleepy". They arrived at TaeNy's house, Sooyoung happily open the door. Seohyun rush to see Kyungsan, then Yuri and Jessica being quiet the whole time. Yoona and Tiffany chatting while Yuri and Sooyoung having a serious talk, then Seohyun and Jessica taking care of Kyungsan.

 

Taeyeon called "babe?? what are you doing now?". Tiffany smiled "well the bad girls are here now". Taeyeon drop her jaw "really with Seohyun??". Tiffany nodded "yeah". Sunny look at Taeyeon as she heared Seohyun's name. Taeyeon smiled "okay okay tell them, wait for us huh?". Tiffany nodded "okay we'll do". Taeyeon tell to Sunny, then Sunny drop her jaw "Seohyun is here??". Taeyeon nodded "yeah so it's time for you to talk to her". Sunny nodded "okay i will, let's close soon". Taeyeon laugh "soon?? it's just 4pm". Sunny feeling excited "ahww.. it's hard to wait until 6pm".

 

Taeyeon smiled "alright you go first and i'll close the gallery". Sunny smiled "really??". Taeyeon nodded "yeah for you to stop being quiet all the time". Sunny hugged Taeyeon "thank you thank you". Taeyeon pulled out the hug "just go!". Sunny left, Taeyeon laugh a bit "like a little child again hahaha". Sunny arrived, Tiffany raised her eyebrow "Sunny! where's Taeyeon??'. Sunny smiled "she's at the gallery, where's Seohyun??"

 

Tiffany and Yoona smiled "she's upstairs with Kyungsan". Sunny smiled and went up, Tiffany and Yoona shook their head then Tiffany called Taeyeon "babe?? when will you go home?". Taeyeon smiled "the usual time 6pm, so Sunny is there??". TIffany smiled "yeah and she's after Seohyun". Taeyeon laugh a bit "okay, so wait for me huh??". TIffany nodded "okay but are you okay being alone there??". Taeyeon nodded "yeah and i'm drawing Sunmi's house, so i need some time alone huh??"

 

Tiffany nodded "okay just go home after work huh??". Taeyeon nodded "yes ma'am i love you!". Tiffany blushed "i love you more". Taeyeon starts to draw Sunmi's house, while Sunny talk to Seohyun in the other room. Seohyun being quiet then Sunny sat next to her "let's clear everything Seohyun". Seohyun sighed "okay so everything will be okay now". Sunny nods and they start to talk about their status.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Taeyeon being serious then Sunmi called "hey Tae, what are you doing??". Taeyeon smiled "well i'm drawing your house". Sunmi got excited "really? ohh i want to see how you draw it". Taeyeon giggles "haha you'll see them after i draw it huh??". Sunmi pouted "hmm okay i'm excited, so still in the gallery??". Taeyeon nodded "yeah until 6pm". Sunmi nodded "okay, why is so quiet there??". Taeyeon sighed "because Sunny left early for an important thing". Sunmi nodded "ahh okay, do you want me to accompany you??". Taeyeon shook her head "no i'm fine, i'm used to it. Just rest there huh??". 

 

Sunmi smiled "yeah, so i need to go now". Taeyeon nodded "okay bye".They hanged up the phone after 20mins Sunmi arrived, she quietly enter and saw Taeyeon being seious. Sunmi's thought "ahh she's really cute when she's serious about something". Taeyeon look up "huh?? Sunmi??". Sunmi walk closer "oh hi Tae". Taeyeon stood up "why are you here??", Sunmi giggles "i told you, i don't want to see you being alone so i'm here". Taeyeon shook her head "you don't have to do this Sunmi". Sunmi sat down the couch "no it's fine, remember we're friends now". Taeyeon sat next to her "yeah i remember". Sunmi smiled "so can i see the scratch??".

 

Taeyeon nodded and give Sunmi her drawings "here, tell me what you think about this". Sunmi scan the drawing "wow Tae you're really good at drawing huh?? i like it, i'll like it more if it's real hehe". Taeyeon giggles "thanks yeah me too". Sunmi making a cute face "so what else did you design??". Taeyeon scratch her neck "well aside from this gallery, it's our house". Sunmi was shock "your house?? can i see it??".  Taeyeon shyly nodded "yeah maybe next time??" Sunmi nodded "okay you said it". Taeyeon smiled and continue drawing, Sunmi staring at her "you still have the baby face Tae". 

 

Taeyeon smiled "really same as before??". Sunmi smiled and nodded "yeah, and you still scratch your neck when you're nervous hahaha". Taeyeon laugh a bit "you notice it??". Sunmi smiled "yeah, Tiffany knows about that??". Taeyeon shook her head "no she didn't notice it". Sunmi smiled "ohh so she doesn't know you that well". Taeyeon fake smile "yeah but it's okay, it's just normal right??". Sunmi nodded "so you're nervous right now??". Taeyeon chuckles "hmm not really, nervous at my design. you might not like them". Sunmi shook her head "of course not! i like it". 

 

Taeyeon smiled "it's good to hear that". Sunmi nodded "so your not nervous being with me?". Taeyeon's thought "i'm nervous being alone with you but i can't tell you, what if you harrass me, oh come on Taeyeon don't think too much". Sunmi giggles "hey Tae! what are you thinking? i'm not gonna bite you". Taeyeon laugh a bit "i know that, stop teasing huh??". Sunmi bite her lower lip "did i change??".  Taeyeon shook her head "not a bit, same as before". Sunmi make a cute face "well yeah many people say that". Taeyeon agreed and change the topic "so are you married??". Sunmi laugh out loud "that's not part of my plan". Taeyeon look at her "huh?? you don't want to get married??". 

 

Sunmi nodded "yeah i'm a busy woman and i don't believe in happy endings". Taeyeon shook her head "why not?? you're the one who's making your own happy ending". Sunmi raised her eyebrow "what do you mean??". Taeyeon smiled "everybody have their own happy endings, you just have to choice which path will you go". Sunmi pouted "hmm.. but i choice this path Tae, to be a successful business woman". Taeyeon agreed "i know that, but you don't have any family to be with. The people who'll support, care and love you". Sunmi point her lips in the right side "well i have my friends". 

 

Taeyeon smiled "yeah friends are part of the family but how about the person who's gonna grow old with you". Sunmi sighed "yeah i know what you're trying to say, i don't know maybe soon??". Taeyeon smiled "yeah soon, so enjoy and goodluck with that huh??". Sunmi nodded and smile, she thought to herself "what happy ending?? if you're married now hayy". Taeyeon continue to draw, and look at her watch "ohh i didn't notice it's already 6pm". Sunmi stood up "okay let's close". Taeyeon smiled and they close the gallery, Sunmi smiling at Taeyeon "thanks for the time Tae".

 

 Taeyeon nodded "it's okay thanks for accompanying me". Sunmi nodded and wave goodbye, Taeyeon smiled and left the gallery. Meanwhile Seohyun starts to cry "Sunny please undertand me, i know i made the deal but i'm happy now. I know you'll find the right person for you". Sunny frowned and nodded "okay if you're happy now, i don't have the rights to bother you anymore". Seohyun holds Sunny's hand '"don't say that Sunny, we're still friends right??". Sunny took a deep breath "okay you said it". Seohyun sighed "please don't be like this Sunny, nothing change i'm still your friend". 

 

Sunny look away "give me more time to heal the pain", Seohyun nodded "okay i understand". Sunny went out the room, Tiffany, Yoona and Jessica are waiting outside the room, Tiffany hold Sunny's hand "are you okay?". Sunny shook her head and went down, Taeyeon arrived "hey Sunny, so how is it??". Sunny stood up and hug Taeyeon tight she starts to cry. Taeyeon sighed and rub Sunny's back "it's okay,it's okay". Tiffany went down and shook her head, Yoona talk to Seohyun.

 

Jessica stares at Yuri and Sooyoung's direction "another break up..hayy". Yuri look too "everything is a mess". Sooyoung agreed "yeah i don't know what will heppen next" and they join them. Taeyeon sighed and lead Sunny to sit down and they talk about what Seohyun have said. Tiffany frowned and went to see Kyungsan, Jessica is holding Kyungsan. Tiffany pouted "i hate to see Sunny crying, i feel her pain but i understand Seohyun, i don't know which side i could choice". Jessica shook her head "don't choice, just understand them both". Yuri heard what Jessica have said and thought to herself "she's right".

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sunmi and Taeyeon friends again huh??

poor Sunny, Seohyun broke her heart!

YoonYul or YulSica, tell me your opinion before i make another episode! :P

Next chapter please! :)