If the rain won't stop

A TaeNy love story - Only You 3

Taeyeon called Sunmi “Sunmi are you free today??”. Sunmi giggles and blushed, she shyly say “hmm yeah why??”. Taeyeon cleared “ahm can I see your house now, so I can start??. Sunmi stood up “ahh okay let’s meet in my hotel”. Taeyeon nodded “okay I’ll be there in a short time”. Sunmi feeling excited “okay see you”. Taeyeon stood up and look for Sunny, who’s imagining again. “Hey Sunny I’ll go to Sunmi’s house huh??”.

 

Sunny look at her and nodded “okay, just behave huh??”. Taeyeon raised her eyebrow “you’re like Tiffany huh??”. Sunny laugh a bit “of course that’s the order of Manager Hwang”. Taeyeon let out her tongue “but you’re not her assistant and come on! past is past”. Sunny chuckles “yeah PAST IS PAST”. Taeyeon sighed “okay enough of that it might go to another drama”. Sunny controlling not to laugh and act innocent, “hmm what?? Come again??”. Taeyeon shook her head “nothing, okay I’ll leave now”.

 

Sunny nodded, Taeyeon starts to walk away then Sunny stood up “are you going to come back??”. Taeyeon thought for a sec “I don’t know it depends”. Sunny slowly nods and pouted “okay take care”. Taeyeon nodded and leave. Sunmi looking at herself in the mirror, “is this dress fine?? Why am I feeling nervous, huh”. Sunmi took a deep breath and put makeup, her hands are wiggling feeling so nervous. “grr I hate it, Sunmi calm down it’s just Tae and it’s not a date”.

 

Sunmi brushing her hair and she put perfume all around her body. Taeyeon knock on her door, Sunmi took a deep breath “okay this is it”. She slowly opens the door and makes a cute smile. “hey Tae! Come in”. Taeyeon smiled back and enter the room. Taeyeon look at Sunmi’s outfit and smiled “so you’re ready?”. Sunmi slowly nods and wave her hair “yeah so let’s go??”. Taeyeon nodded and Sunmi lead her in the parking lot, Sunmi put out her keys from her purse, Taeyeon chuckles “I’ll drive, so let’s use my car”.

 

Sunmi nodded “ohh okay, being a gentlewoman huh??”. Taeyeon shook her head “I just don’t like girls to drive the car”. Sunmi blushed and smile as Taeyeon open the front door to her, Sunmi enter the car and Taeyeon drive. Sunmi looking around Taeyeon’s car “so you didn’t allow Tiffany to drive by herself??”. Taeyeon bite her lower lip and nodded “yeah!”. Sunmi point her lips in the right side “why?? You don’t trust her??”. Taeyeon laugh a bit “it’s not that, I just want to drive her anywhere she wants. I don’t want her to drive alone”. 

 

Sunmi nodded and thought to herself “what a sweet Tae”. Taeyeon think about Tiffany and giggles, Sunmi sighed “oh turn right now”. Taeyeon turned right and they arrived at their destination. Taeyeon look around “okay, since it’s almost done. Let’s start with your room”. Sunmi thought another thing and blushed. She’s imagining her and Taeyeon making out. Taeyeon pointing her finger in her lips while thinking, “So let’s start”. Sunmi nodded, they went to her room, Taeyeon topping the wall “tell to your workers to come early, so we could do more”.

 

Sunmi nodded “so when will we buy furniture?”. Taeyeon stares at Sunmi “hmm let’s look now”. Sunmi agreed and they went to the mall. Meanwhile Tiffany feeling so bored “urg I’m so bored, Taeyeon didn’t call me yet”. Sooyoung sighed “maybe she’s busy now”. Tiffany nodded yeah I know that, big sister you know sometimes I want to go to work”. Sooyoung agreed “yeah why not??”. Tiffany sighed and frowned “but Taeyeon won’t let me, she wants me to be a full time mom”. Sooyoung lift her arms “yeah I could see that”.

 

Tiffany brushing Kyungsan’s hair “umma is getting bored, but I’m not bored being with you”. Sooyoung smiled “why not ask Taeyeon again, maybe she’ll change her mind??”. Tiffany thought for a sec “okay I’ll try later”. Sooyoung smiled and she got a text message, unknown sender: “meet me in the café 2pm”. Sooyoung narrowed her eyes and thought to herself “who is this?” Tiffany look at Sooyoung “any problem?”. Sooyoung shook her head and smiled, she walks away from Tiffany and trying to call the number but she can’t reach it.

 

Sooyoung look at her watch “it’s only 1pm, who could it be??”. Tiffany scrolling her contacts and called Taeyeon, Taeyeon can’t hear her phone ringing. Tiffany being curious “why Taeyeon didn’t answer my calls??”. So Tiffany decided to call Sunny. Sunny look at the caller and she sighed, “I’m sure she’s looking for Taeyeon again”.  She swipe her phone and answer “what is it now Manager Hwang??”. Tiffany raised her eyebrow “Manager Hwang?? I’m a Kim now, remember?”.

 

Sunny laugh out loud “ohh yeah Manager Hwang-Kim, how can I help you?”. Tiffany laugh too “is that what Sunmi taught you?? To be a gentle woman??”. Sunny chuckles “no, so you’re looking for Taeyeon??”. Tiffany nodded “yeah, is she there??”. Sunny shook her head “no she’s not her, why not call her?”. Tiffany being worried “I’m trying to call her but she didn’t answer”. Sunny narrowed her eyes and stood up, she thought to herself “should I tell her?, what if Taeyeon and Sunmi doing something and Tiffany caught them?? Oh no, that’s a big problem”.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sunny started to imagine: (Taeyeon kissing Sunmi in the couch and Sunmi wrapping her arms on Taeyeon’s neck then Tiffany came and caught them) Sunny shook her head ”no it can’t be, they’ll divorce then how is Kyungsan?? Oh no! I’ll not let it happened. Not in my watch”. Tiffany got irritated “hey Sunny, what are you saying??”. Sunny went back to her senses and clear “we’ll she’s ahm she left her phone here”. Tiffany stood up “what?? That’s impossible Taeyeon never left her phone”.

 

Sunny feeling nervous and walk back and forth, thinking of another alibi “ahm she’s in a hurry and she’s charging so she forgot”. Tiffany is not buying it then Sooyoung come closer “Tiffany??”. Tiffany stares at Sooyoung “huh??”. “hold on Sunny”. Sunny took a deep breath “thanks Sooyoung”. Sooyoung grab her purse “I’ll go to see my colleagues huh??”. Tiffany raised her eyebrow “now??”. Sooyoung nodded “yeah, I’ll be back soon huh??”. Tiffany nodded “okay take care huh??”. Sooyoung smiled and left her.

 

Tiffany sighed and talk to Sunny again, Sunny change the topic “so alone now??”. Tiffany sighed and nodded “yeah, I can’t come with Sooyoung it’s raining outside”. Sunny nodded “okay okay”. Then a guest come closer to Sunny, “ahh miss”. Sunny look up and whisper “Tiffany, I’ll call you later huh??”. Tiffany nodded “ohh okay”. Tiffany sat down and look at Kyungsan, “so we’re alone again huh??”. Sunny hanged up and talk to the guest “can I have this one??”. The guy point Seohyun’s stolen shot picture, Sunny get the picture and stare at it.

 

Sunny feeling hesitate “ahm, this Is one of the original pictures but if you really like this, you can buy it”. The guy smiled “okay how much??”. Sunny can’t think of a price “ahm 100,000 won”. The guy get his wallet and pay Sunny “okay here you go”. Sunny fake smiled “okay thank you”. The guy makes a big smile “thank you, I’m sure my niece will like it”. Sunny smiled “for your niece??”. The guy smiled “yeah Seohyun is her favorite”. 

 

Sunny nodded “ohh okay, bring her here”. The guy nodded “yeah after her recovery, she’s still in the hospital”. Sunny frowned “okay, I hope she’ll get well soon”. The guy giggles “yeah I hope so, well I should go now huh??”. Sunny nodded “okay see you again”. The guy nodded and walks away, Sunny sigh “that’s my favorite picture of Seohyun, but like what I’ve said to Taeyeon past is past”. “ohh wait I should call Taeyeon, why is she not answering Tiffany’s call? I said she’ll behave”.

 

Sunny called Taeyeon then Taeyeon answered “why?? Is there any problem??”. Sunny feeling curious “what are you doing now??”. Taeyeon got irritated “I’m working, isn’t obvious??”. Sunny fake smiled “ohh I thought…”. Taeyeon sighed “you thought what?? Sunny, I’m behaving well so don’t think that I’m.. you know”. Sunny bite her lower lip “okay I’m sorry but why aren’t you answering Tiffany’s call??”. Taeyeon widen her eyes “oh yeah, because I didn’t noticed, I’ve been busy”. Sunny raised her eyebrow “busy?? But you answer my call now”.

 

Taeyeon nodded “yeah because we’re been looking at the furniture for her house, don’t worry I’ll call Tiffany”. Sunny nodded “okay let Tiffany know about that huh??”. Taeyeon scratch her neck “I know that”. Sunny sigh feeling relieved, she look outside and saw the guy is standing. She come closer “you don’t have umbrella??”. The guy nodded “yeah I forgot to bring, I didn’t know that it will rain heavily”. Sunny agreed “yeah, are you in a rush??”. The guy smiled “yeah my niece is waiting for me”.

 

Sunny politely say “okay, wait me here huh??”. She went inside and gets her umbrella, she went back and give it to the guy. The guy look at the umbrella “you want me to borrow your umbrella??”. Sunny nodded and smiled, the guy stares at her “how about you??”. Sunny shook her head “no I’m fine, I’m sure the rain will stop soon”. The guy nodded “thank you, I’ll bring it back to you tomorrow”. Sunny make a cute face “no it’s okay, you can have it”. The guy blushes “okay thanks again??”. Sunny interrupted “Sunny, I’m Sunny”.

 

The guy smiled “okay Sunny, I’m Kyuhyun”. Sunny nodded “okay”. Kyuhyun left and Sunny watching the rain “when can I meet the right person for me??”. She sigh and went inside, while Taeyeon talk to Tiffany “hello babe??”. Tiffany acting like a child “why didn’t you answer my calls??”. Taeyeon bite her lower lip “babe I’m sorry I didn’t hear my phone, because it rains heavily, I’m sorry Mrs. Kim”. Tiffany blushed and makes a cute voice “hmp! Okay fine, I believe you, but I didn’t believe Sunny”.

 

 

Taeyeon chuckles “yeah, just believe me huh?? Hmm let’s talk later huh??”. Tiffany nodded “okay, I need to tell you something”. Taeyeon nodded “okay tell me now”. Tiffany shook her head “later”. Taeyeon nodded “okay let’s talk later, I love you Mrs. Kim”. Tiffany giggles “okay I love you more”. Sunmi smiled as Taeyeon hanged up the phone, "so let's continue??". Sunmi nodded and smile.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sooyoung sitting on the couch, looking around "who could it be??". Sooyoung topping her fingers in the table, being impatient then a guy sat next to her wearing a cap. Sooyoung narrowed her eyes "who are you??". Donghae put down his cap, and shyly look at Sooyoung, Sooyoung drop her jaw "Donghae??". Donghae deeply sighed "how are you Sooyoung??". Sooyoung's tears rolled down in her face. Donghae frowned "stop crying please??".

 

Sooyoung wipe her tears and shouted "you finally come to see me! where did you go??". Donghae took a deep breath "i'm sorry Sooyoung, i become coward the time we knew about the result". Sooyoung got mad "coward?? huh?? you didn't care about my feelings". Donghae hold Sooyoung's hand "please understand, i'm shock and i can't think straight that time". Sooyoung pulled out her hand "you didn't care about my feelings, you left me".

 

Donghae feeling sad "i care about you, and i never left you. I'm checking at you from far". Sooyoung is not buyung it "from far?? why not talk to me earlier??". Donghae sighed deeply "because i don't have the strenght to face you and Taeyeon, because of what i've done". Sooyoung look away "then why did you meet me here??" Donghae bowed "because i miss you Sooyoung and i want you to come back to me".  Sooyoung look at him "do you think i'll come back to you after what you've done to me??". 

 

Dongahe pouted "i know you can't forgive me but you don't want our baby to have a broken family right?? like your family". Sooyoung thought about her family and she sighed "so you still love me??". Donghae nodded "so much, please come back to me, i'll make it up to you". Sooyoung sighed "but i promised to Taeyeon". Donghae hold Sooyoung's hand "don't worry i'll face her". Sooyoung smiled then Donghae stood up and hug her tight, Sooyoung whisper "i miss you". Donghae feeling relieve "i miss you more, come on let's order".

 

Taeyeon feeling tired and stretching her neck, Sunmi noticed it "are you okay Tae?". Taeyeon nodded "yeah just a back pain". Sunmi come closer "you want me to massage you??". Taeyeon shook her head "no i'm fine, don't bother". Sunmi shook her head "i insist". Sunmi hold Taeyeon's shoulder then Taeyeon hold Sunmi's hand "no it's okay, i'm fine". Sunmi looking at Taeyeon's hand holding hers, Taeyeon look too and pulled out her hand "ohh i'm sorry".

 

Sunmi smiled "it's okay, just let me massage you for awhile huh??". Taeyeon sighed "okay if you insist". Sunmi starts to massage Taeyeon's shoulder, she thought to herself "she's really tired". Taeyeon closed her eyes feeling Sunmi's massage, she moan softly "ahh that's it". Sunmi bite her lower lip and she massage gently. Taeyeon liking it, then Sunmi harden the massage. Taeyeon moan again "ahh.. that hurts".

 

Sunmi sighed "so you want to rest first?? we could continue this tomorrow". Taeyeon open her eyes "could we?". Sunmi smiled and look at her watch "yeah we could, by the way it's already 6pm so let's go??". Taeyeon nodded "okay thanks for the massage huh??". Sunmi blushed "you're welcome"
.
Taeyeon lead Sunmi and she ride her back to her hotel "see you tomorrow". Taeyeon smiled, Sunmi quickly kiss Taeyeon's cheek "okay thanks for the ride". 

 

Sunmi quickly went out the car, then Taeyeon drop her jaw and rub her cheek "she kissed me??". Sunmi waving goodbye, so Taeyeon wave back and left the hotel. Sunmi walking happily "i kissed her, i kissed her". Taeyeon shook her head "i didn't expect that she'll do it, oh well it's just a friendly kiss". Sooyoung went back home with Donghae. Tiffany drop her jaw and starts interrogating, Sooyoung hold Donghae's hand then Tiffany understood and let them explain to her.

 

Tiffany nodded as Donghae explaining, then Tiffany interrupts "i don't know if Taeyeon will..". They heard Taeyeon's car, Tiffany bite her lower lip "okay she's here, explain to her". Donghae nodded feeling nervous Sooyoung biting her lower lip. Taeyeon park the car and she's rubbing her cheek still can't forget about Sunmi's kiss. Tiffany went out and open the door for her and greeted her well "hey babe". Tiffany kissed Taeyeon's cheek, Taeyeon smiled "oh how are you??". Tiffany took a deep breath "i'm fine, you?"

 

Taeyeon went out the car "i'm fine, i just got back pain again". Tiffany hold Taeyeon's arm "i'll massage you later huh??". Taeyeon nodded "okay, so let's go inside". Tiffany feeling nervous "ahm you have a visitor". Taeyeon feeling curious "who??". Tiffany sighed "promise me you'll not get mad huh??". Taeyeon raised her eyebrow "okay so who is it??". Tiffany open the door and Taeyeon saw Donghae standing with Sooyoung.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

KyuSun?? is that a good idea?? :)

Sunmi still have something to Taeyeon huh??

what will be Taeyeon's reaction?? find out in the next chapter! :)