Lovers quarrel

A TaeNy love story - Only You 3

The Bad Girls and Yonghwa are guests in the Haha Mong Show. They are preparing for their guesting then Jessica checking out Hyoyeon, Hyoyeon is with her fangirls "ohh hi girls, you want my signature?? okay okay one by one huh??". Jessica sighed "she's like Taeyeon urg!". Yoona topped Jessica's shoulder "are you still jealous?". Jessica look away and shook her head "we're just friends now so i don't have any rights". Yoona shook her head "okay come on let's sit down". 

 

Mc asked Yonghwa: "who's your favorite in The Bad Girls??". Yonghwa shyly bowed "i really like Seohyun". Seohyun blushed "really?? well thank you". Yoona, Jessica and Hyoyeon smiled, Seohyun waving her hair. Yonghwa stood up "and i have something for Seohyun". Yonghwa's assistant give the flowers to Yonghwa then Yonghwa give it to Seohyun "Seohyun this is for you". Yoona cough a bit "take it". Seohyun smiled and get the flowers. All the audience are shouting "YongSeo! Yongseo!".

 

The Mc is giggling "wow the fans like your love team huh?? so are you planning to court Seohyun??". Yonghwa her lip "hmm if she let me, why not". Seohyun chuckles then Jessica pushing Seohyun's shoulder "go ahead let him, it's time for you to have a boyfriend". Seohyun scratch her head "let's talk about this in private places huh??". The fans scream again "woooo! YongSeo!". The Mc laugh a bit "okay fans you'll know soon huh??"

 

Sunny is watching the Haha mong show and drop her jaw "huh?? Yonghwa likes Seohyun?? then Seohyun allowing him to court her?? oh come on!". Taeyeon who's busy arranging the gallery come closer to her "what are you watching??". Sunny pointed the tv "it's Seohyun and Yonghwa! i can't believe this!". Taeyeon also watch and sighed "well Sunny you can't help it, they are famous now so many people will like them, get use to it huh??'.

 

Sunny shook her head "how?? you know about us right?? but why is she letting him??". Taeyeon shook her head "then clear it to her, talk to her so you'll know the real thing". Sunny took a deep breath and text Seohyun "Seo we need to talk". The guesting is over so Seohyun look at her phone and read the message, she sighed and call Sunny. Sunny immediately answer the phone and they talk to each other in the mild way then Seohyun starts to shout.

 

Yoona drop her jaw "what?? Seohyun and Sunny are fighting too?? what's happening in our world huh??". Seohyun shouted "Sunny you know our deal so don't expect too much!". Seohyun hanged up the phone then Sunny hanged up too "i can't believe this!". Taeyeon sighed and walk away, she doesn't want to interfere in Sunny's love life. Seohyun put her hand on her forehead "calm down Seohyun, it's okay". Yonghwa followed Seohyun "are you alright??". 

 

Seohyun look back "i don't know". Yonghwa frowned "is that you're boyfriend?? i'm sorry if i reveal my feelings to you in public, i didn't know you have...". Seohyun interrupts "no i don't have boyfriend, she's just my friend and we just have misunderstanding that's all". Yonghwa nodded and smile "so any free day?? i would like to ask you out". Seohyun chuckles "ohh okay i'll check my schedule huh??". Yonghwa smiled "okay just give me a call huh??". Seohyun nodded and smile.

 

Jessica shouted "Seohyun come on let's go". Seohyun wave goodbye to Yonghwa, Yoona talk to Seohyun "what's the problem??". Seohyun tell the story to them then Yoona sighed "please fix this huh?". Seohyun sighed "i need some time". Yoona having a head ache feeling stress about what's happening in her surroundings. Jessica fold her arms and not looking at Hyoyeon, Hyoyeon raised her eyebrow "what's your problem??". Jessica shook her head with anger "nothing, just don't mind it!". 

 

Hyoyeon sighed then Yoona look at them and shook her head "come on guys!". They all look away then they arrived in their dormitory, Yuri greeted them with a smile "hey how are you today??". They ignore her Jessica and Seohyun lock their door, Hyoyeon sat down in the couch then Yoona sighed "i don't know". Yuri pouted "what's wrong sweety??'. Yoona sighed "nothing, come on let's eat??". Yuri slowly nods and thought to herself "what's with them??".

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sunny is so angry, she went out the gallery so Taeyeon left alone in the gallery with some guests. Taeyeon browsing Kyungsan's pictures in her phone "bored being alone! i miss my prince, Sunny need to have fresh air". Sunmi went inside "ohh hi tae-tae". Taeyeon look up and stood up "Sunmi what are you doing here??". Sunmi smiled "why?? am i not allowed to go here??". Taeyeon sighed "no i'm sorry, i'm being rude. So do you have a schedule with Sunny?? but Sunny went out, do you want me to call her??". 

 

Taeyeon rushing to talk and starts to dial Sunny's phone but Sunmi hold Taeyeon's hand "no! relax Taeyeon i won't bite you". Taeyeon pulled out her hand and thought to herself "she still use that word". Sunmi smiled again "i texted you last time but you didn't reply". Taeyeon pretends she didn't know "what?? you text me?? i'm sorry i didn't get it". Sunmi sat down the couch "really? okay i'll just repeat what i've text". Taeyeon shook her head "no don't bother, it's fine". Sunmi shook her head "so you did read my text right??". 

 

Taeyeon took a deep breath "so if i've read your text?? nothing changed". Sunmi sighed "look tae-tae". Taeyeon got irritated "don't call me tae-tae". Sunmi slowly nods and come closer to Taeyeon "look Taeyeon, i'm sorry okay?? you don't know the real story behind that". Taeyeon walk away "you don't have to explain, it's part of the past so stop". Sunmi hold Taeyeon's arm "Taeyeon please hear me out". Taeyeon look back "i said it's a part of the PAST so don't bother, we're grown ups now. So let's mature and forget the past".

 

Sunmi laugh a bit "yeah you said it, so matured people will talk about their past unless you still love me". Taeyeon look at Sunmi and narrowed her eyes "what's with you?? it's been what?? 10 years?? so why bother to explain if you have the past to explain but you didn't". Sunmi sighed "i know that Tae but how can i explain if you keep on ignoring me and you've changed alot since the day we broke up,...". Taeyeon interrupted "we didn't broke up because our relationship is not real!".

 

Sunmi took a deep breath "okay okay stop shouting, since the day you found out about our deal. You're with girls and the way you talk and act it's like a new girl". Taeyeon being pissed "that's because of you! you made me like that!". Sunmi scratch her head "i know that, and the day i saw you playing with girls i felt guilty but i can't do anything because you're not the same sweet and loving girl i've met Tae". Taeyeon sighed "Sunmi just stop, it's enough! i don't want to talk about the past, i'm happy with my family so leave the past behind". 

 

Sunmi shook her head "how can i leave the past if we're partners in the future?? look Tae, i'm not here to mess up with you, i'm here to build a new friendship with you". Taeyeon sighed and sat down "do you think it will worked out??!!". Sunmi lift her arms "i don't know, please Tae let's try, it's hard to have a barrier between your partner so please let us be friends again for this project huh?". Taeyeon rubbing her forehead then Sunmi come closer and hold Taeyeon's hand "please Tae-tae for the project, forgive me please".

 

Sunmi hypnotizing Taeyeon then Tiffany arrived with Kyungsan "babe?? we're here".Taeyeon look up and saw Tiffany hoding Kyungsan, Sunmi raised her eyebrow "huh?? is that your wife??". Taeyeon stood up and get Kyungsan "hey my little prince, so did you have your vaccine?? where?? did it hurt huh??". Tiffany smiled "Kyungsan show your vaccine to mommy huh??". Sunmi feeling envy and thought to herself "Tae-tae brought back her sweet and loving attitude". Taeyeon kissing Kyungsan's thigh "i'll kiss it so it won't hurt anymore huh?". Tiffany smiling and look at Sunmi "ohh babe you have a visitor?".

 

Taeyeon fake smile "yeah she's one of our promoters, she's Sunmi". Sunmi smiled and extend her head "well i'm Sunmi and you're Tae's....i mean Taeyeon's wife?". Tiffany nodded and make an eyesmile "yeah well i'm Tiffany and this is our son Kyungsan". Sunmi look at Kyungsan and smiled "hey baby, how are you??". Taeyeon look away "so babe are you hungry?? or tired?? i'll ride you home". Tiffany smiled "yeah?? where's Sunny??". Taeyeon sighed "she went out". 

 

Tiffany nodded then Sunny came "ohh Sunny you're here, i need to ride them home huh?? i'll be back". Sunny just nod and frowned, she's not in her senses. Then Tiffany being confused "what's with her??". Taeyeon hold Tiffany's waist "i'll tell you later, let's go". Tiffany nodded "ohh nice meeting you Sunmi and bye Sunny". Sunny nodded and sat next to Sunmi "ohh hi Sunmi, so you made your decision??".

 

Sunmi smiled "they're a happy family huh??". Sunny sighed and nodded "yeah and i can't believe it that Taeyeon will change that way". Sunmi nodded "yeah i didn't expect that to happen, she's a lucky girl". Sunny back to her senses "huh?? i'm sorry so what's your decision??". Sunmi thought for a sec "okay we'll promote your gallery but i have one condition". Sunny nodded "yeah what is it?? anything". Sunmi smiled "it's just simple, make Taeyeon agreed to be friends with me huh?". Sunny scratch her neck "huh?? friends??"

 

Sunmi smiled and nodded "please?? i know Taeyeon told you about our past so please i don't want a barrier between us, we're going to be partners so please". Sunny sighed "okay okay i'll try my very best". Sunmi smiled ang hug Sunny, Sunny was shock then Taeyeon saw them hugging and thought to herself "she never change, Sunny stay away from her". 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yuri being sweet to Yoona but Yoona didn't pay attention. Yuri sighed "Yoona what's wrong??". Yoona took a deep breath "i don't want to talk about this". Yuri sighed and hold Yoona's arm "tell me please?? i'm your girlfriend so i need to know". Yoona sighed "i hate seeing them like that". Yuri nodded "i understand that sweetie but they're matured now, they know what they're thinking".

 

Yoona agreed and hold Yuri's shoulder "i know that but we're not the same happy people like we used to, we always laugh and play with each other then look at us tearing apart". Yuri nodded "i know that Yoona, maybe sometimes we need to change for the better". Yoona raised her eyes "for the better?? it's not better, it's getting worse". Yuri topped Yoona's thigh "Yoona grow up, you know that not everything will go the way you want it to be". 

 

Yoona frowned "i just want it to be back to normal, this is not normal. Jessica said it will not affect our group but look at them Jessica and Hyoyeon rarely talk to each other. They just talk in front of the camera and being plastic to each other, and now Sunny and Seohyun who are the most funniest love team to all of us broke up too". Yuri look at Yoona's eyes "yeah i know that, look at TaeNy they're going strong". Yoona thought for a sec "and then Sooyoung's problem that Taeyeon still didn't know".

 

Yoona stood up "everything is a mess". Yuri back hug Yoona "it's okay we'll still have each other so don't bother much huh??". Yoona sighed "yeah but we don't know what will happen next, we're happy now then tomorrow maybe we're not. what if we broke up too??". Yuri shook her head and turned Yoona around to face her "we will not let it to happen huh?? so let's be strong sweetie". Yoona smiled "okay iloveyou", Yuri smiled "i love you too sweetie". They kissed passionately then Jessica interrupts "stop kissing come on Yuri help me with this".

 

Yuri smiled "okay just rest sweetie i know you're just tired huh?? don't think too much huh??". Yoona nodded and fake smile. Yuri went to help Jessica with her clothes, they talk about what's happening to them. Yoona got a phone call, she went to see Hyoyeon "Hyo we have a practice for our new steps". Hyoyeon nodded and off the tv. Yoona went to Jessica's room "sweetie we have practice now so let's see each other later huh?"

 

Yuri nodded then Hyoyeon and Yoona left them alone, Jessica sighed "you know it's hard for me to treat her like this, i mean i know i'm rude but i loved her and she keep on hurting my heart what should i do huh??". Yuri nodded "i know that we've talked about this Jess, but we can't do anything about this. You just need some time to think and talk if everything is fine". Jessica sighed and continue folding her clothes.

 

Hyoyeon being quiet then Yoona topped Hyoyeon's shoulder "what's with you and Jess??". Hyoyeon sighed "i don't know, as time passes by it's getting worse. She can't understand the word friendly". Yoona nodded "yeah sometimes it's hard to understand that but please make it up to her. We're affected, especially me". Hyoyeon frowned "i don't know.  if i can, i'll try". Yoona nodded and they start to dance.

 

Sooyoung calling Donghae but Donghae didn't answer her call, Sooyoung crying again in her room. Taeyeon talk to Sooyoung "Sooyoung tell me what's wrong with you, i'm worried.. you cried everynight i could hear you". Sooyoung wipe her tears "promise me you'll not get mad at me". Taeyeon thought for a sec "it depends,so tell me". Sooyoung took a deep breath "i'm preg...nant..Taeyeon". Taeyeon drop her jaw "WHAT!!!?? Since when??".

 

Sooyoung starts to cry again, Taeyeon stood up "why didn't you tell me??. Sooyoung bite her lower lip "i told Tiffany and Yuri about this". Taeyen raised her eyebrow "Tiffany knows about this??". Sooyoung nodded and cried, Taeyeon punched the wall. Sooyoung back hug Taeyeon "Taeyeon...that's enough..please don't get mad. This is my fault". Taeyeon melted down and hug Sooyoung "shh don't say that, i'm sorry i'm just shock and angry that he left you with that condition! damn him!". 

 

Sooyoung crying out loud then Tiffany went to them "what's the noise all about??". Taeyeon look back "you know Sooyoung is pregnant?? why didn't you tell me??". Tiffany sighed "i'm sorry but that's Sooyoung request, please don't get mad". Taeyeon sighed "we can't do anything about this it happened let's face it, from now on Donghae can't see his baby got it??". Tiffany and Sooyoung nodded, then TaeNy hug Sooyoung again to make her stop from crying.

 

 

 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoona be strong for Yuri huh??

finally Sooyoung told to Taeyeon! 

SeoSun vs. Yonghwa?? who'll win?? found out soon! :)