Rain, rain go away!

A TaeNy love story - Only You 3

Kyuhyun staring at Sunny and Sunny feels shy and bowed her head. Kyuhyun noticed “hmm?? Don’t be shy you’re beautiful”. Sunny shyly smiled “am i??”. Kyuhyun nods and make a cute face, Sunny blushed “don’t look at me like that”. Kyuhyun chuckles and hold Sunny’s hand “I want to be straight forward Sunny, I like you”. Sunny drop her jaw and raised her eyebrow “huh?? That fast?? I mean we just met last time and now you like me??”

 

Kyuhyun smiled “yeah I like you since the day I saw you, I don’t know I just felt it. You’re different, you’re simple and kind. You let me borrow your umbrella and you cared a lot even though you don’t know me”. Sunny smiled “yeah because I cared a lot to other people even though sometimes I’m naughty”. Kyuhyun laughs “I know that, I can see how you talk to your friends so I figured it out quickly”.

 

Sunny scratch her neck “you like me even though I’m boyish and bi-ual?”. Kyuhyun laugh out loud “you’re joking right?? I never see you like that, I know you dressed up like boys but you have a beautiful smile”. Sunny cough a little “really?? Or you just want me to appreciate myself??”. Kyuhyun shook her head “no I’m not, that’s true, if you don’t believe in me I’ll let you meet my niece”.

 

Sunny smiled “your niece?? Why?”. Kyuhyun smiled “because kids never lie right??”. Sunny chuckles “okay let me meet your niece hahaha”. Kyuhyun nodded “okay soon, after she left the hospital”. Sunny nodded “okay okay”. Kyuhyun teases “I never thought you’ll be more beautiful if you wear girly clothes”. Sunny narrowed her eyes then they laugh out loud.

 

In Sunmi’s house, Taeyeon is busy instructing the workers on how to design the house. Sunmi looking at Taeyeon “Tae keep it cool, we’re not in a hurry huh??”. Taeyeon sighed “yeah I know that, I just want to meet my deadline”. Sunmi sighed and hold Taeyeon’s hand, Taeyeon look at Sunmi. Sunmi smiled at her “Tae, you need to freshen up, you’re stress”. Taeyeon took a deep breath and sat down the couch heavily “I’m sorry”.

 

Sunmi sat next to her “don’t be sorry Tae, I know you’re having a difficulty in your house. You can have a day off if you want”. Taeyeon shook her head and sighed “no I’m fine, don’t worry problems at the house stays at the house huh??”. Sunmi nodded “okay you said so, but if you want to rest free to ask huh??”. Taeyeon smiled “yeah sure, you really change a lot Sunmi”. Sunmi smiled back “yeah I become matured, don’t worry I’m far from my old attitude”.

 

Taeyeon nodded “that’s good to hear, so let’s continue”. Taeyeon stood up and Sunmi follows. At the gallery, Yuri still stares at her phone “Urg! Yoona didn’t text back hay”.  She is roaming around the gallery feeling bored, Sunny and Kyuhyun arrive “ohh you’re here now”. Sunny smiled “yeah, so you feel bored??”. Yuri slowly nods “yeah and Yoona didn’t text back”. Kyuhyun interrupts “Yoona?? From the Bad Girls?”.

 

Yuri quickly shook her head “no of course not haha, how’s your date??”. Kyuhyun nodded “okay, hmm it went well thanks for asking”. Yuri fake smiled at him. Yuri look at her watch “it’s already 4pm but she didn’t text”. Sunny hold Yuri’s hand “just go home Yuri take a rest you’re making yourself think too much”. Yuri pouted and Sunny hug Yuri tight, she whisper “go now huh?? And thank you!”. Yuri smiled “okay I’ll just wait for her there”

 

Kyuhyun staring at them and he smiled. Yuri left the gallery, Kyuhyun smiled at Sunny “you really are sweet and caring, you’re making me fall in love with you more”. Sunny look at him “huh? That’s a joke right??”. Kyuhyun make a cute face “you think I’m kidding??”. Sunny point her lips in the right side “maybe??”. Kyuhyun smiled “well I’m not, I’m serious Sunny”.

 

Sunny blushed “please be careful with my heart or else it will explode”.Kyuhyun laugh out loud “you’re so cute Sunny, don’t say that, I should say that to you”. Sunny raised her eyebrow “why??”. Kyuhyun hold Sunny’s hand again “Sunny be careful with my heart because I’m falling for you every second, every minute and every hour that I’m with you”.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sunny blushed “don’t say that now huh?? It’s too early”. Kyuhyun nodded “early is better than late, maybe there’s someone who’ll stole your heart and I’ll be left behind”. Sunny laugh out loud “you scared of that?? To tell you the truth you’re the first guy who asked me out”. Kyuhyun drop his jaw and not buying it “huh?? That’s impossible they’re missing out the most precious person ever”. Sunny blushed again “stop making me blushed huh?? I’m not used to it”.

 

Kyuhyun sighed a bit and kissed Sunny’s hand “from now on be used to it because I’m going to do that every time I’m with you”. Sunny giggles, Kyuhyun shyly smiled staring at Sunny. Meanwhile Yuri arrived at the dorm “ohh they’re not here yet”. She sat down the couch and watch tv, she’s scrolling down the channel then Jessica open her door “please keep quiet”. Jessica feeling weak then Yuri looks at her “huh? Jess?? You’re here??

 

Jessica slowly nods and sat next to her, Yuri stared at her “why are you wearing jacket?? are you cold??”. Jessica slowly nods and her eyes are sleepy, Yuri hold Jessica’s forehead “huh?? Jess you’re hot”. Jessica moaned softly “hmm”. Yuri feeling worried; she stood up and gets some wet towel. She sat next her and rub the wet towel “you’re so hot Jess, where are the others?? Did they know you are sick? Jessica nodded “yeah, they let me leave the rehearsal”.

 

 

Yuri narrowed her eyes “why you didn’t text me?? So I go back home early to take care of you”. Jessica shook her head “it’s okay Yuri, you don’t have to take care of me”. Yuri sigh “why did they left you being alone here?”. Jessica sighed “they didn’t, Yoona told me to text you, because she forgot to charge her phone but I didn’t”. Yuri raised her eyebrow and look at Jessica “why you didn’t text me??”.

 

Jessica sighed and looks away “because I’m shy, I can’t face you and we never talk to each other after what happened”. Yuri sighed “that’s what I keep on thinking every day, we can’t be like this. Especially in that situation Jess, you need my help. Let me take care of you and let’s talk about it when you gain your strength”. Jessica took a deep breath “Thank you Yuri, you really are a good friend”.

 

Yuri smiled and starts to rub Jessica’s arm with a wet towel “you’re schedule is really tight so you got sick, you need to rest sometimes huh??”. Jessica smiled “I’m lucky I have a friend like you”. Yuri smiled back “hmm stop teasing me huh?? Take care of yourself too and drink some vitamins”. Jessica shook her head “no”. Yuri narrowed her eyes “why not huh? You need too aside form meds so you’ll gain you’re strength faster”.

 

Jessica let her tongue out and shook her head, Yuri laugh out loud “you’re like a child huh?? Don’t be stubborn”. Jessica laughs a bit “you’re like a scary teacher with a stick hahaha”. Yuri raised her eyebrow “huh?? You gave me a hint huh?? Wait there and I’ll get a stick for your stubborn ”. Jessica laughs out loud “you can’t do that teacher Kwon! I’m an idol”.   Yuri looking for a stick “who told you idols is exceptional?? For me it’s not”.

 

Jessica stares at Yuri and Yuri come closer with a stick on her hand“come here stubborn ”. Jessica shook her head and hold her “no, no”. Yuri chuckles “you’re funny how I wish I could video you so you can see your face with that face hahaha”. Jessica fold her arms “stop teasing me, remember I’m sick”. Yuri nodded “okay fine, Jessica Jung the leader of The Bad Girls is sick. I’m sure you’re fans are aware of that now”. Jessica sigh “yeah I’m pretty sure, they’re worried now”.

 

Yuri sighed too “then don’t make them worried and drink these”. Jessica hold the meds “what should I get if I drink these??”. Yuri raised her eyebrow “huh?? Anything you want stubborn ”. Jessica smiled “okay you said so”. She drunk the meds quickly then Yuri drop her jaw “you drink it fast huh?”. Jessica smiled “so can I get my reward now??”. Yuri being curious and nervous “what reward??”.

 

 Jessica laughs out loud “hahaha I’m just teasing you look at your reaction hahaha”. Yuri pouted “don’t do that again huh??”. Jessica nodded and they feel awkward again. Jessica moving her arms slowly, she’s like stretching her back “hmm I feel weak”. Yuri nodded “yeah, so lay on your bed and rest”. Jessica nodded “can you help me??”. Yuri nodded “yeah come on let’s go”. Yuri lead Jessica in her room.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

At Sunmi's house, Taeyeon look at the window "huh?? it's raining outside". Sunmi look at the window too "yeah and it's a heavy rain". Taeyeon look at her watch "Urg! it's already 6pm, how can i go home in this situation". Sunmi look at her "Tae, you should wait for it to stop, it's dangerous to drive in that heavy rain". Taeyeon sighed "even the weather give me a problem". Sunmi shook her head "maybe the weather wants you to cool down before going back home". 

 

Taeyeon pouted "i don't know, i feel stress and i think i'm the bad person here". Sunmi topped Taeyeon's shoulder "no Tae, don't think of that huh??". Taeyeon sighed "why not?? you don't know the situation, so you can't tell that i'm not".  Sunmi lift her arms "how should i know if you didn't tell me". Taeyeon took a deep breath and they sat down the couch, she tell her problems at home.  Sunmi sighed "well in that situation, i don't know what to say i mean we're different".

 

Taeyeon nodded "i know, but they can't blame me with my decisions". Sunmi agreed and hold Taeyeon's hand "sometimes Tae, you should think of other people's point of view. i know you're just doing it for their own good but sometimes it makes them feel unhappy". Taeyeon sighed "hmm okay, i'll try to talk to Tiffany and Sooyoung again". Sunmi smiled "that's my Tae, i mean Tae". Taeyeon smiledSunmi smiled back.

 

Meanwhile at TaeNy's house, Tiffany staring at her phone "it's already 6pm but she didn't come back home". Sooyoung walk closer to Tiffany "look at the weather, Taeyeon can't drive in that heavy rain". Tiffany narrowed her eyes and stares at her phone "she should text me now, i'm still her wife".  Sooyoung nodded "yeah i know, she'll text you. Just wait for it". Tiffany topping her fingers in the table and she receive a text message from Taeyeon: "babe, i'll be home later when the rain stops". 

 

Sooyoung smiled "i told you so". Tiffany sighed "it's a good thing she texts if she didn't i'll look for her". Sooyoung shook her head and leave Tiffany.  Tiffany text back "okay, come home afterwards". Sunmi smiled at Taeyeon "is Tiffany angry??". Taeyeon lift her arms "i don't know, she's just worried i guess". Sunmi nodded "okay does she know, you're here??". Taeyeon thought for a sec "maybe??". 

 

Sunmi chuckles "you didn't tell her huh??". Taeyeon pouted "how can i tell her if they keep on ignoring me at home, i mean i'm there but they're acting like i'm an invisible". Sunmi sighed "don't worry, we're not doing anything bad". Taeyeon nodded "yeah". Then it thunder so loud with a lightning. Sunmi shouted and close her ears "ahh!". Taeyeon feels worried and hug Sunmi "okay calm down, it's just a thunder with lightning". 

 

Sunmi being afraid then Taeyeon rubbing Sunmi's back "shh just close your eyes huh??". Sunmi closed her eyes and hug Taeyeon tight. Tiffany is hugging Kyungsan tight "don't be afraid my prince huh??". "where's Taeyeon hayy". Tiffany feeling more worried and swaying Kyungsan to stop him from being scared. Sooyoung went to their room "don't be afraid huh? here hold the flash light in case of brownout". 

 

Tiffany get the flash light then after a few minutes it brown out. Tiffany hug Kyungsan tight and on the flashlight. Sooyoung sighed "Taeyeon must be here, you're so scared Tiffany". Tiffany sighed "yeah". She feels worried about Taeyeon. Sunmi feels more afraid when she open her eyes and it turned out to be brown out. She scream really loud "ahh it's so dark Tae". Taeyeon pulled out the hug and hold Sunmi's face "i'm just here Sunmi don't be afraid huh??". 

 

Sunmi screaming really loud "Tae! i'm so afraid i can't see anything". Taeyeon sighed "wait i'll get my phone". Taeyeon get her phone from her pocket and open it "okay don't be scared". Sunmi stop from screaming "thanks Tae, it's a good thing i'm with you". Taeyeon nodded "yeah but i'm worried to Tiffany and Kyungsan, they're more afraid of that". Sunmi frowned "i'm sorry Tae".

 

Taeyeon shook her head "i said stop saying sorry, it's fine. even if it didn't brown out i still can't drive. It's raining heavily, i'm just worried at them it's a good thing Sooyoung is with them". Sunmi nodded "okay okay". Then it thunder again, Sunmi hug Taeyeon tight "Tae, don't leave me please". Taeyeon nodded "okay i'll stay here after the rain stops". 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sunny and Kyuhyun they look good together! :)

YulSic moment again, to be continued?? ;P

Taeyeon stock in Sunmi's house, how about Tiffany?? let's find out in the next chapter! :)