Don't say bad words

A TaeNy love story - Only You 3

Sunny is walking back and forth “what should I do??”, she looks at herself in the mirror “! I’m not actually a girl, so how can I date him?? This is Taeyeon’s fault grr!”. Sunny scrolled down her contacts and called Yuri “Yuri?? Are you busy right now?? Can you help me with something??”. Yuri look at her watch “oh okay, as in now??”. Sunny nodded “yeah please, come over??” Yuri stood up “okay, I’ll be there”.

 

Sunny hanged up the phone and stares at her closet “I don’t have girly clothes, what should I wear?? Urg! Taeyeon!”. Yuri text Yoona “sweetie, I’ll go to Sunny’s huh?? I’ll be home afterwards”. Yoona is having their practice, she didn’t read it. Yuri sighed “well I guess they’re busy now”. Yuri went to Sunny’s house. She looks at Sunny from head to toe and she laughs out loud “Sunny! What are you doing??”. Sunny look back “huh??”.

 

Yuri walks closer to her, and hold Sunny’s clothes “what are you wearing??”. Sunny look at her “isn’t it obvious I’m wearing a mini skirt”. Yuri laughs out loud “what makes you think of wearing that?? Are you going back to your old style??” Sunny sigh and sat down “this is Taeyeon’s idea; there’s a guy who asked me out”. Yuri drops her jaw “a guy?? Wow this is the first time, so what happen next??”. Sunny shook her head “well this is the next we’re having a date, A friendly date”.

 

Yuri teases her “friendly date? Or lover’s date?”. Sunny punched Yuri’s shoulder “stop teasing me or else..” Sunny’s phone is ringing, she was shock then Yuri look at her phone “who’s Kyuhyun??”. Sunny being nervous so Yuri get Sunny’s phone “let me answer it for you”. Sunny getting her phone back but Yuri run away from her, Yuri cleared and answer the phone gently “hello??”. 

 

Kyuhyun feeling nervous “Sunny? Is that you??”.  Yuri chuckles “no, I’m not Sunny, I’m her cousin Yuri”. Kyuhyun shyly answer “hello Yuri, I’m Kyuhyun Sunny’s friend”. Yuri laughs a little “ohh Sunny’s date”.  Sunny starts to snatch her phone from Yuri but Yuri is pushing her away, “Sunny stop it”. Sunny trying her best to get her phone “give me my phone!”.  Kyunhyun heard the noise “is everything alright?”.

 

Yuri pushed Sunny “yeah, yeah”. Kyuhyun being confuse “but I heard Sunny’s voice”. Yuri teases “yeah that’s Sunny, she’s excited to see you, and she wants to talk to you now”. Sunny punching Yuri’s shoulder and Yuri give the phone back “okay okay stop punching me, talk to your boyfriend now”. Kyuhyun heard it and giggles, Sunny get the phone and shyly talk “hello Kyuhyun?? I’m sorry about that my cousin is just crazy, so why did you call??”. 

 

Kyuhyun smiled “I’m just checking you out if you’re doing great”. Sunny blushes “yeah I’m just fine”. Yuri smiling at Sunny, Sunny shook her head. Kyuhyun smiled “okay so see you later huh??’. Sunny nodded “okay see you later”. They hanged up the phone and Yuri hold Sunny’s arm “so what did he say??”. Sunny raised her eyebrow “nothing! Come on help me so I don’t have any problem anymore”.

 

Yuri sighed deeply “okay okay, let’s shop first and buy dress for you”.Sunny nodded “okay okay I’ll call Taeyeon first”. Taeyeon is in the gallery “hello Sunny?? I thought you’re going here first before you go to your date?”. Sunny and Yuri’s are on their way to the mall “yeah I know that after we shop okay?”. Taeyeon sighed “okay fine”, she is topping her fingers on the desk. Sunmi arrived “bored again?”. Taeyeon look up “ohh Sunmi”. 

 

Sunmi smiled and give Taeyeon a cup of coffee “here have a coffee with me”. Taeyeon smile and stood up, she lead Sunmi in the couch. Sunmi sat next to her “so what are you thinking??”. Taeyeon sip a coffee “hmm many things”. Sunmi raised her eyebrow “what are they?”. Taeyeon shook her head “nothing, I don’t want to talk about it, it’s just a problem at home”. Sunmi nodded “okay I understand”.

 

She sip a coffee then Taeyeon look at her “hmm may I ask what are you doing here?? You have workers at your house now right??”, Sunmi nodded “yeah I have but I asked my friend to look at them while I’m gone”. Taeyeon being curious“why?? Where are you going??” Sunmi smiled “isn’t it obvious?? I’m here”, Taeyeon raised her eyebrows feeling curious “here??”.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Sunmi smiled and shyly say “I know Sunny will have her date and I know you’re alone right now, so I’ll accompany you”. Taeyeon fake smile “but you don’t have to do this Sunmi”. Sunmi pouted “why not?? You know me Tae”. Taeyeon sighed deeply “yeah yeah, hmm after Sunny’s date.  We’ll go to your house okay??”. Sunmi nodded and make a cute smile “okay”. Taeyeon having a deep thought again, Sunmi come closer “I’m a good listener”.

 

Taeyeon smiled “no I’m fine”. The guests arrived, Taeyeon stood up “wait, I’ll just assist them huh??”. Sunmi nodded and smile. Sunny and Yuri arrived at the gallery, Sunmi look at Sunny from head to toe “huh?? Sunny is that you??”. Sunny shyly nods and smiled, Yuri whisper “who’s that??”. Sunny whisper back “Taeyeon’s ex, Taeyeon’s client and our gallery promoter”. Yuri nodded and smile at Sunmi.

 

Yuri look at Sunmi from head to toe. Sunny hold Yuri’s hand and squeeze it a little “stop doing that, she’s a good person”. Yuri lifts her arms “I’m not doing anything”. Sunny look around “so where’s Taeyeon??”. Sunmi point the room “she’s with the guests, come here sit down first”. They sat next to her, Sunmi staring at Sunny “wow you’re really pretty”. Sunny blushed then Yuri interrupts “yeah she’s like that before and…”. 

 

Sunny squeeze Yuri’s hand to stop her from talking, Sunmi noticed it “no it’s fine so what is it?”. Yuri shut with her hand, Sunmi look at Sunny “come on you can tell me”. Sunny sigh “okay, the real thing is I’m not totally a lesbian. I’m a simple girl and I once had a crush on a guy, but he broke my heart”. Sunmi pouted “so you decided to be a lesbian??” Sunny shook her head “then I met Taeyeon, who turned me into this.”.

 

Sunmi raised her eyebrow “huh?? Why?”. Taeyeon came and look at Sunny from head to toe “wow Sunny, is that you??”. Sunny stood up “yeah why?? Am I pretty??”.Taeyeon teases “yeah, you’re so pretty that I regret I never included you as one of my exes”.  They all laugh out loud then Sunny punched Taeyeon’s shoulder “as if i’m going to let you”. Taeyeon laughing at loud, Yuri interrupted “yeah Taeyeon will be you’re first hahaha”.  

 

Sunmi stood “stop it Tae, so Sunny told me you’re the reason why she turned into this. What did you do??”. Taeyeon stops to laugh “you believe her?? We’ll she’s broken hearted by that useless guy, so I told her why not try to date girls. But she never did, she’s a shy little girl. Then she met my exes and followed my lead”. “I thought she can’t be like me then she met Tiffany”.Sunmi raised her eyebrow “Tiffany?? Your wife??”. 

 

Taeyeon nodded “yeah Tiffany is her first girl crush but..”. Sunny interrupted “but you stole her from me”. Taeyeon chuckles “I didn’t!  It just happened, and then next is.” Sunny look at Taeyeon and shook her head, Taeyeon shut . Sunmi nodded “ohh okay, and now it’s a guy again??”.Yuri interrupts “hoping and wishing hahaha”. Sunny shyly bowed “do you think I can do this??” 

 

Sunmi hold Sunny’s hand “don’t worry, you can, you’re beautiful inside and out”. Taeyeon feeling worried “are you really sure you’ll do it??”. Sunny look at Taeyeon “I trust everything you said Taeyeon, so I’ll do it”. Taeyeon shook her head “no, this time it’s your turn to think for yourself”. Sunny smiled “okay and I choice to try again huh??”. Taeyeon smiled and thought to herself “I’m good at advising others but I can’t advice myself”. Sunny look at her watch “hmm guys I need to go now”.

 

They all nodded and Sunny starts to walk away. Yuri shouted “act like a girl”. Sunmi shouted too “no Sunny, act natural, so you’ll know if he could accept you the way you are”. Sunny wave goodbye, Taeyeon shook her head “she’s a lady now, I can’t believe she really follow what I say”. Yuri laughs a little “because you’re her leader”.

 

Sunmi added “yeah a bad leader hahaha”. Taeyeon narrowed her eyes “stop teasing me; I’m just helping her to find what really is for her”. Sunmi nodded and sat down “okay you said so”. Afterwards Sunmi’s phone rang and she answered her phone. Yuri and Taeyeon chatting about Sunny and his date then Sunmi come closer to them “Tae, Yuri I need to go back home now, my friend have something to do”.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Taeyeon nodded “okay, I’ll be there soon, after Sunny’s date”. Yuri interrupted “hmm Taeyeon you can join her, I’ll watch your gallery since I don’t have anything to do”. Taeyeon look at her “are you sure of that??”. Yuri nodded and smiles “yeah I’m sure, I’ll wait for Sunny”. Taeyeon nodded “okay, thank you so much”. Yuri nodded and wave goodbye, Taeyeon and Sunmi left the gallery.

 

Yuri staring at them “why Taeyeon and Sunmi are still friends after they broke up?? Hmm”. She lean her head on the desk “how can I be like that?? It feels awkward to talk to Jessica after that night”. Yuri sighed deeply and looks at her phone but Yoona didn’t text back. Yuri feeling sad and look around the gallery, Meanwhile Tiffany talk to her mom “mom can you help me find a job?”.

 

Mrs. Hwang smiled “I’m glad you ask me that, you can manage our own business if you want”. Tiffany smiled “really?? You’re letting me to handle that?”. Mrs. Hwang smiled “of course that’s really for you, so Taeyeon let you work now?”. Tiffany bite her lower lip and lied “yeah so can you find me a nanny for Kyungsan too?”. Mrs. Hwang laugh a bit “okay everything you want baby, I thought you’ll never ask. I miss you being like that to me”. 

 

 Mrs. Hwang sighed then Tiffany took a deep breath “me too mom”. Tiffany smiled “we’ll see you soon mom huh?? I miss you and I love you”. Tiffany hanged up the phone, Sooyoung look at Tiffany “so what’s your plan??”. Tiffany sighed “I’ll handle our business, but don’t tell Taeyeon huh??”. Sooyoung nodded “okay, what if she knew about this??”.

 

Tiffany kissed Kyungsan’s cheek “we need to plan this, don’t tell you mommy huh?? Or else she’ll get mad at umma”. Sooyoung smiled “you want Kyungsan to lie huh?”. Tiffany laugh a bit “hahaha no, it’s a good thing he can’t talk yet hahaha”. Sooyoung nodded and look at her watch “where’s Donghae?? He must be here right now”. Tiffany raised her eyebrow and carry Kyungsan “why?? Is he going here??”.

 

Sooyoung smiled and nodded “yeah, if Taeyeon is away, Donghae will come over”. Tiffany nodded feeling happy for her “it’s like if the cat is away the mouse will play”. They both laugh then Donghae came. Sooyoung happily opens the door and kissed Donghae’s cheek. Tiffany make an eyesmile “welcome back!”. Donghae shyly nods and they sat on the couch.

 

Tiffany staring at them “hmm big brother I’m a little bit curious, why you left big sister before”. Donghae took a deep breath “I became coward, I thought I can’t handle to be a father”. Tiffany listening carefully “that’s all??”. Donghae shook his head “my uncle offers me a teaching career in California and my mother wants me to accept it”. Sooyoung drop her jaw “you didn’t tell me that, but you accept it right?”.

 

Donghae smiled “yeah I did accept it and when we find out the result of your pregnancy test. I told to my mother about it and my mother wants me to leave you”. Tiffany raised her eyebrow “but why??”. Donghae hold Sooyoung’s hand “because she thought Sooyoung will be a hindrance to reach my dream”. Sooyoung frowned “yeah you’re mother is right”.

 

Donghae lift Sooyoung’s chin “no you’re not, my mother is wrong it’s not a hindrance but an inspiration for me to keep going”. Sooyoung smiled “really??”. Donghae smiled “yeah”. Tiffany pointed her lips in the right side “wait! what took you so long to meet Sooyoung?”. Donghae look at Tiffany “because I went to California to sign the contract and find a house for us”. Sooyoung drops her jaw “you what??”. Donghae chuckles “I look for house for us and for our future family”.

 

Tiffany claps her hand “wow I’m so excited”. Sooyoung giggles “really??”. Donghae smiled and kissed Sooyoung’s cheek "yeah we'll prove to my mom that we can handle this okay?? . Sooyoung nodded and hug Donghae, Tiffany fake smile feeling envy and thought to herself “hmm how I wish Taeyeon could think about my dream”.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

cute little Sunny! :) i hope he is for you! 

Sooyoung and Donghae getting well, how about TaeNy?? tsk!

what will happen next?? find out in the next chapter! :)