This means War!

A TaeNy love story - Only You 3

“Ring! Ring! Ring!”. Yuri extends her hands to reach her phone, she read the caller and it’s Yoona. She sighed deeply “it’s too early in the morning and..”. Sooyoung got irritated “Urg! Yuri answer you’re phone, I’m sleeping huh??”. Yuri stood up and stares at her phone. She went downstairs and sat on the couch, “should I answer?? I need some space hay”. Tiffany went down to get some water “Yuri?? You’re early huh?”.

 

Yuri nods “yeah, Yoona wakes me up”. Tiffany smiled “hmm aren’t you going to answer your phone?”. Yuri sighed and stares at her phone ringing “well I don’t know, I mean I’m wrong but I’m the one who needs space”. Tiffany sat next to Yuri and topped her shoulder “it’s okay, sometimes when you’re wrong you feel like you need some space to think clearly”. Yuri smiled and nodded “you think I made a right decision to leave the dorm?”. Tiffany points her lips in the right side “well since you need some space yeah”.

 

Yuri feels relieved “I’m ashamed at myself”. Yuri bowed and covers her face with her hands. Tiffany looks at her “stop thinking about it huh?? And move forward”. Kyungsan cried out loud “wahh wahh”. Tiffany stood up “well my prince is awake”. Yuri smiled “let me handle it”. She stood up and went to Kyungsan’s room; Tiffany shook her head and drinks water.  Taeyeon wake up and went to Kyungsan’s room “ohh my wake up alarm”. Yuri is carrying Kyungsan and smiled at Taeyeon, Taeyeon smiled back and kiss Kyungsan’s cheek.

 

She looks at Yuri “so have you think about it?”. Yuri pouted and shook her head, Taeyeon nodded “it’s okay you have a million days to think about it”. Yuri raised her eyebrow “million??”. Taeyeon chuckles “I'm just kidding you’re so serious hahaha”. Yuri narrowed her eyes “hmp stop teasing me as if you never had a mistake”. Taeyeon raised her eyebrow “hmm??”. Yuri evil smiled “you look guilty huh??”. Taeyeon look away “I’m not”. Yuri laughs a bit “okay”. Yuri went down, and left Taeyeon with a big question mark on her head. She thought to herself “hmm, she’s actually right I’m still guilty but..”.

 

Tiffany shouted “babe! Wake up you’ll going to be late!”.  Taeyeon sighed and went down, Sooyoung wakes up with an angry face “you are all so noisy!”.They all shut their mouth, Sooyoung sighed deeply “if my baby had an eye bugs I’ll kill you all”. They chuckles and about to laugh, Sooyoung raised her eyebrow “I’m not kidding huh?”. Taeyeon smiled and rub Sooyoung’s back “ohh we’re sorry but it’s 6:30am”. Sooyoung sighed “fine! Then kiss me first”.

 

Tiffany laughs out loud, Yuri smiled at them. Taeyeon stares at Sooyoung “why should I kiss you??”.Sooyoung narrowed her eyes and hold her waist “why is there any problem with that??”. Sooyoung pointing her cheek, Taeyeon sighed and kiss Sooyoung in the cheek. Sooyoung smiled “that’s better”. Taeyeon feeling curious “huh?? You’re so weird”. Sooyoung hold Taeyeon’s shoulder “I want my baby to have your kissable lips right Tiffany??”.

 

 Tiffany giggles and nodded, Taeyeon narrowed her eyes “okay enough of that let’s eat”. Tiffany looking at the clock and thought to herself “Taeyeon should leave now”. Taeyeon raised her eyebrow “what is it babe??”. Tiffany fake smiled and shook her head “nothing”. Taeyeon feeling curious, Yuri’s phone is ringing again. She looks at the caller and it’s Jessica.

 

She quickly stood up and answers her phone. Tiffany looks at her “it’s a good thing she answer her phone”. Yuri talk to Jessica and hanged up the phone after 2minutes. Tiffany stood up “is that Yoona??”. Yuri shook her head, Taeyeon teases “her other woman”. Yuri hold her waist “that’s your ex Taeyeon!”. Taeyeon laugh out loud, Sooyoung looks at Taeyeon and shook her head “So what did Jessica say?”.

 

 Yuri took a deep breath “she wants us to talk”. Sooyoung nodded “then you talk”. Yuri nodded. Taeyeon and Yuri leave the house, Tiffany rushed again. Sooyoung watching Tiffany wearing her shoes “you know what you should tell Taeyeon about your work rather than rushing every day and hiding”.  Tiffany sighed “yeah you’re right but I’m sure she will not let me, how about you?? Have you?”.

 

Sooyoung shook her head “not yet, she’ll get mad if she find out about Donghae”. Tiffany nodded “that’s what I’m afraid of, okay I need to go tell Krystal to take care of Kyunsan huh??”. Sooyoung nodded, Tiffany starts to walk away “wait Tiffany, about Krystal”. Tiffany waves goodbye “later big sister! I need to pass my reports”.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sooyoung sighed deeply and look at Kyungsan “oh my, there are a lot of problems huh?? Taeyeon’s secret about Sunmi, Tiffany’s secret job, Aunt Sooyoung secret meeting with Donghae and now Yuri’s other woman”. Kyungsan smiled, Sooyoung kiss his cheek “oh you’re so adorable I hope my baby will be just like you”. Krystal arrived “hello??”. Sooyoung went down “you’re late”. Krystal looks at her watch “huh?? It’s exactly 8am”. Sooyoung laugh out loud “I know I’m just kidding”.

 

Krystal smiled and look around “where are they??”. Sooyoung looks too “ohh you’re looking for Taeyeon?? She left earlier, disappointed??”. Krystal shook her head, feeling guilty “no I’m not, I’m looking for Tiffany unnie”. Sooyoung teases again “Tiffany?? She left she doesn’t want to see you, because she found out that you like Taeyeon”. Krystal bite her lower lip, feeling nervous “really??”. Sooyoung laugh out loud “so I’m right?? Huh??”. Krystal bowed her head “please don’t get mad at me it’s just a crush”. Sooyoung raised her eyerbrow “crush?? Really??”.

 

Krystal scratches her head “okay also lust”.Sooyoung laugh again “really??”. Krystal looks at Sooyoung’s eyes and nodded, Sooyoung shook her head “okay don’t worry Tiffany doesn’t know about it YET, but if you keep on harassing Taeyeon’s pictures maybe she’ll find out soon”.  Krystal bite her finger “did Taeyeon know about it??”. Sooyoung smiled and shook her head “don’t worry I’m the only one who knows about it”. Krystal sighed feeling relieve “thank you”.

 

Sooyoung nodded “you look cute when you’re nervous hahaha”. Krystal pouted Sooyoung give Kyungsan to Krystal “okay enough of it, Tiffany told me that..”. Krystal interrupted “what did she say??”. Sooyoung chuckles “relax Tiffany told me that you take good care of their son”. Krystal hold her chest “okay I thought..”. Sooyoung shook her head “you’re so nervous haha”. Sooyoung left Krystal laughing out loud, Krystal stares at Kyungsan “your aunt is really a bully huh??”.

 

Kyungsan smiled, Krystal melt down “ahh you’re so cute and you have Taeyeon’s lips”. Krystal kissed Kyungsan’s lips and she smiled “it’s like I’ve kissed Taeyeon unnie hehehe”. Tiffany arrived at the office, she get her reports and put it on Siwon’s table. She closed the door, and she was shock as she turned around Siwon is standing in front of her. Tiffany looks up “I put my reports on your table”. Siwon nodded “okay, I’ll check them if it’s correct”.

 

Tiffany narrowed her eyes “are you doubting my skills and knowledge??”. Siwon lift his arms “no I’m not, but I’m looking for perfections, I hate mistakes”.  Tiffany fold her arms “okay then check them all”. Tiffany walks away, Siwon take a last glance before entering his room, and he read every reports of Tiffany “her mother was right, she’s intelligent but she’s stupid in choosing the right person”. Siwon sighed, Tiffany sat down on her chair “that bully! He thinks his perfect?? Come on, nobody is perfect”.

 

Nicole knock on her door, Tiffany shouted “come in”. Nicole entered the room “ma’am your mother is expecting you at the lobby”. Tiffany sighed “it’s good they’re back”. Nicole smiled and Tiffany went down the lobby, she makes an eye smile as she saw her mother waiting for her. She rushed to her and hugs her tight “ohh I miss you mom”. Mrs. Hwang smiled and rub Tiffany’s back “how are you?”.

 

Tiffany sigh “not that fine”. She pulled out the hug “where’s dad??”. Mrs. Hwang hold Tiffany’s hands “he’s still at San Francisco”. Tiffany nodded and they sat down, Tiffany thought for a sec “mom?? I want to ask you something”. Mrs. Hwang nodded “okay what is it?”. Tiffany took a deep breath “who’s Siwon?? Aside from he’s the general manager”. Mrs. Hwang smiled “ohh Siwon??”. Tiffany nodded, Siwon walk closer to them.  Tiffany’s thought “is he coming here??”.

 

Mrs. Hwang smiled as she saw Siwon, Siwon smiled “hi aunt”. Tiffany’s thought “did he just smile?? I never saw him smiling like that and he called my mom aunt??”.  Mrs. Hwang shook hands with Siwon, Tiffany narrowed her eyes “why are you here??”. Mrs. Hwang hol Tiffany’s hand “Tiffany, don’t act like that”. Tiffany sigh, Siwon whispers “I’m sorry I’ve been tough to Tiffany”. Mrs. Hwang laughs a little “ohh Siwon, that’s why Tiffany keep on calling me because you’re bullying her”.

 

Siwon laugh out loud and Mrs. Hwang laugh with him, Tiffany got irritated “mom! Stop laughing! What’s funny??!”. Mrs. Hwang cleared “baby I want to tell you something huh??”. Tiffany nodded “okay what is it?”. Mrs. Hwang smiled “let’s talk about this in the restaurant”. They use Siwon’s car, Tiffany still pouting and fold her arms “what it is all about? They look like close to each other”.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yuri and Jessica met in the gallery, they sat down the couch and talk seriously. Sunny whispers "do you think Yuri will choice Jessica over Yoona?". Taeyeon point her lips in the right side "hmm i think so since she answered Jessica's call and she agreed to meet her". Sunny shook her head "no it should be Yoona because she's the original one". Taeyeon thought for a sec "let's make a bet??". Sunny agreed "okay what's your bet??". Taeyeon evil smile "if i win Kyuhyun will be your boy friend". 

 

Sunny raised her eyebrow "that fast??". Taeyeon nodded, Sunny sighed deeply "okay if i win, you'll confess to Tiffany about what happened between you and Sunmi". Taeyeon drop her jaw "huh?". Sunny fold her arms "why?? can't do that??'. Taeyeon sighed "okay deal!". They staring at Jessica and Yuri, then Sunmi arrived "Tae!". Taeyeon look back "Sunmi". Taeyeon come closer "what is it now Sunmi??". Sunmi sighed "Tae, please stop ignoring me remember you signed contract with me".

 

Taeyeon sighed "i know, but you should know you're limitations too". Sunmi nodded "okay from now on i'll be few steps away from you, just finished what we've started". Taeyeon look at Sunny and Sunny nodded "okay, for the sake of my career". Sunmi nodded "by the way Tae, i saw Tiffany again". Taeyeon narrowed her eyes "why are you keep on saying you saw Tiffany, she's at our house". Sunmi shook her head "no she's not, i'm afraid she's hiding something from you". Taeyeon raised her eyebrow "what is it??". 

 

Sunmi grab Taeyeon's hand "oh i'm sorry". She pulled out her hand, "come with me". Taeyeon nodded and they left, Sunny being confused "where are they going??". Sunny sighed and sat down the couch and wait for Yuri and Jessica. Taeyeon being so quiet while driving her car, Sunmi staring at her and thought to herself "i hope Tiffany is not cheating on Tae, if she does i'll make my own way". They stop at the Hwang Enterprise, Taeyeon look up "Hwang Enterprise??". Sunmi nodded "i saw Tiffany went inside for the past few days". 

 

Taeyeon not buying it "are you sure it's Tiffany??". Sunmi nodded "i'm pretty sure, come on let's look for her". Taeyeon nodded and they went inside, Nicole bowed and greeted them "good afternoon ma'am what can i do for you?". Taeyeon looking around, Sunmi bowed too "do you know Tiffany??". Nicole nodded "yes, do you have appointment with her??". Sunmi look at Taeyeon, Taeyeon come closer "what is Tiffany doing here??i mean what's her job here??".

 

 Nicole raised her eyebrow "she's the owner and the executive of accounts". Taeyeon drop her jaw "really?". Nicole nodded "yeah but if you want to talk to her just wait because she's not here". Taeyeon being pissed "where is she??". Nicole being confused "she's eating outside with her mother and GM Siwon". Taeyeon raised her eyebrow and about to explode from anger "Siwon??". Sunmi squeeze Taeyeon's hand and shook her head.

 

Taeyeon calm down. Nicole look at them "well if you don't have any questions, i need to go huh??". Sunmi nodded and smiled, Taeyeon feeling so angry and they sat down the couch. Taeyeon cover her face with her hands "why is she hiding this from me?". Sunmi sighed too "i don't know". Taeyeon stood up "come on let's go". Sunmi being curious "aren't you going to wait for her??". Taeyeon shook her head "i'll talk to her when she's home". Sunmi nodded and they left the building, Taeyeon being pissed and went back home.

 

Taeyeon angrily open the door, Sooyoung stares at her "Taeyeon??". Taeyeon took a deep breath and controlling herself not to shout "where's Tiffany??". Sooyoung stood up "ahm Tiffany, ahh she ahm ahh". Krystal went down with Kyungsan "ohh Taeyeon unnie". Taeyeon come closer to Krystal, she look at her eyes "Krystal tell me the truth, where's Tiffany??". Krystal bite her lower lip and look at Sooyoung, Sooyoung shook her head. Taeyeon get angry "Krystal! i'm asking you where's Tiffany??".

 

 Krystal sighed "she's at work". Sooyoung look away, Taeyeon took a deep breath "so you're Kyungsan's nanny and not Tiffany's cousin right??". Krystal slowly nods "i'm sorry Taeyeon", Taeyeon ignore her and get Kyungsan, she went upstairs. Krystal bowed to Sooyoung "i'm sorry unnie".  Sooyoung sighed "we can't do about it, this is the right time". Krystal nodded feeling guilty and worried at the same time, "should we tell Tiffany unnie that Taeyeon knows about this??".

 

 Sooyoung shook her head "no, let them talk to each other". Krystal nodded. Taeyeon texted Tiffany "babe?? where are you??". Tiffany replied "i'm at house, taking care of our prince". Taeyeon throw her phone "Liar!". Sunmi texted Taeyeon "Tae, whatever it is i'll be right here by your side don't forget that". Taeyeon heard the message tone but she ignores it and hug Kyungsan tight. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica or Yoona??

what exactly Mrs. Hwang wants to tell Tiffany??

find out in the next chapter! :)