Love, Lies and Lust

A TaeNy love story - Only You 3

Tiffany is waiting for Taeyeon to say a word, Taeyeon took a deep breath and about to talk suddenly Sooyoung arrived “ohh thank God Taeyeon you are here”. Taeyeon look back and Tiffany opens her eyes, Sooyoung hug Taeyeon “ we can’t reach your phone”. Taeyeon sighed “yeah my signal is poor and..”. Sooyoung rub Taeyeon’s back “it’s okay the important thing is you’re here now”. Taeyeon nodded “yeah, so how are you?”.

 

Sooyoung pulled out the hug “we’re just fine, but Kyungsan is crying. He’s really afraid of the thunder”. Taeyeon look at Kyungsan “ohh my poor baby, come to mommy huh”. Kyungsan extend his hands, reaching out for Taeyeon, then Taeyeon carried Kyungsan . Tiffany stares at them, Kyungsan lean his head on Taeyeon’s shoulder. Taeyeon is swaying Kyungsan “everything will be okay huh?? Mommy is here now”.

 

Sooyoung topped Tiffany’s shoulder “we shouldn’t interrogate her; I know she’s tired and she’s been busy now”. Tiffany sighed and sat down the couch “okay”. Sooyoung sat next to her “so are you going to continue your plan?”. Tiffany thought for a sec and stares at Kyungsan “I’ll think about it, I’m worried about Kyungsan”. Sooyoung hold Tiffany’s hand “just follow your dreams like what I told to Donghae”. Tiffany smiled and hugs Sooyoung “it’s a good thing you’re here with us”.

 

Sooyoung smiled “yeah I know that”. Taeyeon stares at Tiffany and Sooyoung, she thought to herself “how can I tell her about what happened, I don’t want to lie but I don’t want Tiffany think that I cheated, did i??”. Taeyeon sighed deeply and hug Kyungsan tight “if I explain it to her she’ll not understand it, but I hate to lie. But she doesn’t know Sunmi is my ex”. Taeyeon look away feeling so stressed “that’s my wrong decision, I feel guilty”.

 

Morning comes; Tiffany woke up and checks on Kyungsan. She called her mother about the nanny. She’s looking around, afraid to be caught by Taeyeon, Taeyeon woke up “babe??”. Tiffany hanged up the phone “yes? I’m at Kyungsan’s”. Taeyeon went to Kyungsan’s room, she hold Tiffany’s waist and back hug her “goodmorning my ever beautiful wife”. Tiffany chuckles and kissed Taeyeon’s cheek “goodmorning, going to work?”.

 

Taeyeon point her lips in the right side “hmm I’m lazy”. Tiffany looks away and thought to herself “how can I go to work if Taeyeon doesn’t want to go to her work”. Taeyeon turned Tiffany around “babe, I said I’m lazy. Aren’t you going to give me reason for me to be not lazy??”. Tiffany smiled “hmm byuntaeng again?? It’s too early in the morning”. Taeyeon make a cute smile “why?? Is there a problem with that??”

 

Tiffany fake smile “babe you need to go to work because ahm you need to finished Sunmi’s house right??”. Taeyeon keep quiet, Tiffany lift Taeyeon’s chin “babe?? Is there something you want to tell me??”.  Taeyeon look at Tiffany’s eyes and shook her head “nothing, okay I’ll go to work now”. Taeyeon feeling guilty again and walk away then Tiffany sighed “am I wrong from lying to her?? She can’t blame me this is my dream”. Taeyeon took a shower and thought of what happened “crap! I can’t take it out of my mind”.

 

Kyungsan’s nanny arrived at TaeNy’s house, she door bell and Tiffany rushed to open it. Taeyeon preparing herself to go to work, she shouted “babe?? Who’s that?”. Tiffany feeling nervous “you’re early, hide somewhere else, wait for my wife to leave the house huh??”. The young lady nodded and hides from TaeNy’s backyard. Taeyeon went down “babe?? Who’s that?”. Tiffany smiled “nothing ahm just ahh some kids playing around”.

 

Taeyeon slowly nods “okay, so I’ll leave now huh?? Call me when you needed something huh??”. Tiffany smiled “okay take care I love you”. Taeyeon nodded “I love you more and more”. They kissed and Taeyeon leaves, Tiffany took a deep breath, feeling relieve “come in”. The young lady went inside “so she’s your wife??”. Tiffany nodded “yeah, enough of asking huh?? I’m in a hurry”. The young lady nodded “okay what should I do??”.

 

Tiffany lead her in Kyungsan’s room, she instruct the young lady on what she needs to do, “Kyungsan sleep 2 times from mid lunch and after lunch, so play with him with his toys and let him play so he’ll fell asleep quickly okay?”. The young lady nodded “okay”. Tiffany carry Kyungsan “here carry him and I’ll take a bath”. The young lady get Kyungsan, Kyungsan starts to cry. He’s reaching out for Tiffany pleading to carry him.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Tiffany sigh “baby I need to go to work huh??”. Kyungsan still crying out loud, Sooyoung arrived “why is he crying again??”.  Sooyoung look at the young lady “ohh so you’re Kyungsan’s nanny??”. The young lady nodded “yeah”. Tiffany look at the clock “big sister, carry Kyungsan I need to go and tell to her what to do”. Sooyoung carried Kyungsan, Tiffany rushed to the shower. Sooyoung starts to instruct “okay, what’s your name?? And how old are you??”.

 

The young lady smiled “I’m Krystal and I’m 18”. Sooyoung nodded “ohh Krystal, okay did you ever take care of a baby before??”. Krystal nodded “yeah my nephews and nieces”. Sooyoung nodded “okay let’s start, listen carefully”. Krystal nodded and Sooyoung tell everything. Tiffany arrange her things and kissed Kyungsan’s cheek, she stares at Krystal “take good care of my baby huh?”. Krystal smiled “don’t worry I will”.

 

 Tiffany smiled “okay see you at 5pm, bye big sister and ???”. Krystal chuckles “Krystal my name is Krystal”. Tiffany drops her jaw “your name is Krystal?? Really??”. Krystal smiled, Sooyoung look at the clock “Tiffany, go now you’re late!”. Tiffany look too “ohh okay bye”. Sooyoung shook her head “don’t mind her, she once named her baby Krystal but it turned out to be a boy”. Krystal laugh a little “ohh okay”.  Sooyoung look at her phone “okay you know what to do now huh??”.

 

Krystal nodded “yeah”. Sooyoung write down their contact numbers “okay here’s my number and Tiffany’s call us when you needed huh?”. Krystal get the paper “so where’s Tiffany’s wife’s phone number??”. Sooyoung shook her head and kissed Kyungsan’s forehead “her wife doesn’t know that Tiffany will work so be quiet”. Krystal nodded feeling confused, she’s about to ask again but Sooyoung give Kyungsan to her “here take care of him and I need to go”.

 

 

Krystal scratch her head “hmm that’s fast, so we’re left behind. By the way I’m Krystal”. Kyungsan look at her, Krystal smiled “don’t worry I’ll take care of you, you’re mommies are beautiful huh??”. Kyungsan smiled, Krystal put down Kyungsan “okay let’s play huh??”. She gets Kyungsan’s toys, and they start playing with them. Tiffany looking for taxi and she look at her watch “damn! It’s hard to find one”.

 

She called her mom “mom I’ll be late, I can’t find taxi”. Mrs. Hwang sighed “okay”. Tiffany looking around then Sooyoung looks from far “huh? Is that Tiffany??”. She stops her car “hey Tiffany”. Tiffany looks back “big sister can you ride me to my work, it’s hard to find a taxi”. Sooyoung nodded “okay ride on”. Tiffany rides the car, Sooyoung driving “you should have your own car”. Tiffany nodded “yeah but I’m afraid Taeyeon will know about it”.

 

Sooyoung laughs “of course she’ll know, you’ll park your car in our garage”. Tiffany pouted “what should I do?? She’ll not let me” Sooyoung smiled “then tell her your parents gave you that”. Tiffany looking at the streets, “okay, so where are you going?”. Sooyoung smiled “we’re having a date”. Tiffany smiled “ohh okay”. They arrived at Tiffany’s work, Sooyoung look at the building “wow! your building is too high huh??”. Tiffany went out the car “yeah, Thank you big sister”. Sooyoung wave goodbye “okay good luck”.

 

Tiffany sighed and went inside, she’s looking around then the lady talk to her “Good morning ma’am, you’re Miss Hwang??”. Tiffany smiled “I’m Mrs. Kim now, so where’s my office??”. The lady smiled and lead her “this way ma’am”. Tiffany looking around “huh so this is an office”. The lady chuckles “is this your first time to go here??”.  Tiffany shyly nods “yeah my parents never let me go here, they’re afraid of the goons might kidnap me”.

 

The lady giggles “ohh okay I understand that you’re rich that’s why, oh this is your office”. Tiffany widens her eyes and enters her office “wow this is really beautiful”. The lady nodded “yes, from now on this will be your office. By the way I’m Nicole”. Tiffany make an eye smile “okay Nicole Thank you”, Nicole bowed “okay just call me if you need me”. Tiffany nodded and she roam around “hay, I love this place”.

 

Nicole laughs and close Tiffany’s door, Siwon passed by “so miss Hwang just arrived??”. Nicole nodded “yes sir”. Siwon sighed “okay, you’re her assistant right?”. Nicole bowed “yes sir”. Siwon fold her arms “tell her we have a conference after lunch”. Nicole slowly nods “I will sir”. Siwon leaves and Nicole sighed and tell to Tiffany.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Meanwhile at the gallery,  Taeyeon being quiet, Sunny sat next to her “Taeyeon, thanks for your advice. You’re right”. Taeyeon just nod not in the mood, Sunny hold Taeyeon’s shoulder “what's wrong Taeyeon??”. Taeyeon shook her head, Sunny pouted “why?? Tell me, I’m happy and my best friend is sad. I don’t want to see you like that”. Taeyeon lean her head on the couch “I made a big mistake Sunny”.

 

Sunny narrowed her eyes “what now Taeyeon?? That’s what I keep on telling you to behave.” Taeyeon sighed deeply “I didn’t intend too Sunny”. Then Taeyeon tell the story, Sunny bite her lower lip and thought to herself “if I tell to Taeyeon that Tiffany knew about Sunmi, she’ll lie and when Tiffany found out everything, they’ll fight”. Taeyeon look at Sunny “should I tell to Tiffany??”. Sunny look back feeling confused “huh?? Ahm”.

 

Taeyeon sigh “okay the truth is Sunmi is my ex”. Sunny bite her lower lip “the truth is I know that”. Taeyeon raised her eye brow “you know about it?  Since when?? Who told you??”. Sunny sigh “since Sunmi arrived here, she told me everything”. Taeyeon sighed deeply "as i thought, so should i tell to Tiffany? since Tiffany didn't know Sunmi is my ex". Sunny feeling nervous and about to explode "to be honest Tiffany know about Sunmi". 

 

Taeyeon was shock "what?? why you didn't tell me??". Sunny scratch her neck "Tiffany asked me that, please don't tell her". Taeyeon hide her face with her hands, feeling ashamed "all along i'm confident that i'm not hiding anything to her but damn she know's everything and now i'm a liar". Sunny shook her head "Taeyeon you're not a liar, you just didn't tell the truth". Taeyeon starts to cry "i hate myself, i promised Tiffany i will tell everything to her and now i'm swallowing everything i've said".

 

Sunny back hug Taeyeon and rub her back "stop crying Taeyeon, then tell her if you're ready". Taeyeon feeling more guilty, Sunny can't think of anything and she joke around "boys don't cry right?". Taeyeon look back and narrowed her eyes "you're teasing me again". Sunny smiled "i'm not! keep it cool Taeyeon, everything will be okay just tell her everything if you're ready huh??".

 

Taeyeon frowned "you really are my best friend". Sunny lift her arms "yeah be thankful with that hahaha". Taeyeon slightly punched Sunny's arm "stop it". Sunny smiled and kissed Taeyeon's cheek. Taeyeon hold her cheek "why did you kiss me??". Sunny teases "for you to stop from crying". Sunny run as fast as she can, Taeyeon run after her "Sunny come here!". 

 

At The Bad Girls dorm, Jessica look around and knock on Yuri's room, Yuri opens her door "are they gone??". Jessica nodded "yeah". Yuri nodded and Jessica enter her room, Yuri lean in and kissed Jessica. Jessica run her hands on Yuri's s, she slighty squeeze them and massage it gently. Yuri whisper "are you really sick or you're just pretending??". 

 

Jessica smiled and wink at Yuri "what do you think??". Yuri chuckles "you really are a bad girl". Jessica giggles and they continue kissing. Yuri laid Jessica in her bed and they harden the kiss, she runs her hands on Jessica's legs. Jessica liking it "Yuri go on". Yuri nodded and she's about to pulled out Jessica's shorts but someone knock on their door. Yuri quickly stood up Jessica fix herself, they're nervous. Then Yuri open the door.

 

Yoona stares at them "what are you doing??". Yuri bite her lower lip "huh?? nothing, am i'm just taking care of Jessica". Jessica stood up "yeah she's a good nurse". Yoona nodded "okay i forgot my earpiece".  Yuri lead Yoona in their room "okay, i'll find it for you". Yoona staring at Jessica "are you really not feeling well??". Jessica nodded "yeah why??". Yoona shook her head "you look okay". Jessica shook her head "no i'm not, i need more rest".

 

Yoona sighed "okay take some rest, so tomorrow you can join us". Jessica nodded and Yuri came "here's your earpiece". Yoona smiled and kiss Yuri's lips "okay thank you, goodbye now. See you later". Yuri fake smiled and look at Jessica's reaction, Jessica look away.Yoona left the dorm, then Yuri come closer to Jessica "should we continue??". Jessica fold her arms "tell her first". Yuri sighed and back hug Jessica "okay i will soon". Jessica sighed "okay, i hate seeing you kissing her". Yuri nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Siwon?? what will be his character here??

YulSic's secret affair, it's too close Yoona.

Tiffany's first job?? what will happen next?? find out in the next chapter! :)