The truth will set you free

A TaeNy love story - Only You 3

At the restaurant Mrs. Hwang and Siwon are laughing, Tiffany narrowed her eyes and stares at them. She thought to herself “why are they so close to each other? this kind of rude and bad attitude guy tsk”. Mrs. Hwang noticed Tiffany being quiet and playing with her pasta. Mrs. Hwang being curious “baby, are you full?? You don’t like your food??”. Tiffany shook her head and look at Siwon, “mom, is there something I need to know??”.

 

Mrs. Hwang smiled “okay since you asked, I’ll tell you the truth”. Tiffany listens carefully, Siwon stares at Tiffany. Mrs. Hwang sigh a little “baby, he should be your husband, if you didn’t marry Taeyeon”. Tiffany drop her jaw “what??! Are you serious?? How?? Him??”. Tiffany raised her eyebrow and look at Siwon. Siwon cough “Tiffany that’s too much huh?? Why am I not suitable to you?? I mean am I not the kind of guy who will marry a girl like you??

 

Tiffany angrily nods “yeah how could I marry a guy like you”. Mrs. Hwang hold Tiffany’s hand “baby, don’t be like that huh?? Siwon is a nice person”. Tiffany folds her arms “nice!?? Mom you don’t know what you’re saying, his not the guy you thought he is”. Mrs. Hwang feeling confused “what are you saying?”.  Siwon laugh a little “well I’ve been rude to her lately”. Mrs. Hwang chuckles “really?? Ohh that’s why she hated you”. And they laugh again.

 

Tiffany got irritated “mom! Stop laughing, and tell me the whole story, why you pick him”. Mrs. Hwang nodded “okay, his parents and your dad agreed to get you married when you finish your college”. Tiffany narrowed her eyes “but you never tell me about it I mean I never heard his name”. Mrs. Hwang nodded “yes because we don’t want to pressure you and that time you’re just 17 and Taeyeon came that’s why we didn’t tell you. We thought you may hate us if we push you to marry Siwon”.

 

Tiffany frowned “but why him??”. Mrs. Hwang smiled at Siwon “we thought of your future baby, we want you to have a good life that’s why we choice him and his father is our partner in our business”. Tiffany feeling confused “so you planned an arranged marriage??”. Mrs. Hwang nodded “yeah but don’t worry that’s part of the past and you’re happy now so let’s leave it behind”. Tiffany sighed and thought to herself “happy?? Yeah I’m happy in this hide and seek game”.

 

Siwon interrupted “Tiffany?? Don’t think too much huh?? I’m not forcing you to marry me anymore”. Tiffany stares at him “so if I didn’t get married, you will agree to their plan??”. Siwon proudly nods “of course! My parents know the best for me, so I trust them and let them plan my future”. Tiffany pouted “mom I’m sorry I failed you huh??”. Mrs. Hwang hold Tiffany’s hand “you didn’t baby, you just followed your heart and you did everything to give us a grandson”.

 

Siwon raised his eyebrow “grandson?? You have a baby Tiffany??”. Tiffany happily nods “yeah”. Tiffany gets her phone and Siwon look at Kyungsan’s pictures. Siwon smiled “wow he looks just like you except his lips”. Tiffany shyly giggles “well that’s Taeyeon’s lips”. Siwon nodded “ohh okay he’s a lucky guy huh??”. Tiffany and Mrs. Hwang become silent and didn’t answer. Tiffany’s phone alarmed, Siwon gave back her phone “ohh you’re alarm is ringing”.

 

Tiffany gets her phone and quickly stood up “Mom, Siwon I need to go now”. Mrs. Hwang narrowed her eyes “now?? But we’re not done yet”. Tiffany kiss her cheek “yes mom, so see you again huh??”. Mrs. Hwang nodded “okay, next time I’ll visit your house huh??”. Tiffany nodded “okay mom”. Siwon look at Tiffany “you’re like Cinderella huh??”. Tiffany smiled and leaves them, they continue their stories.

 

Meanwhile at TaeNy’s house, Krystal is walking back and forth and look at Sooyoung who’s busy browsing the magazine “Unnie, can we do something for them not to fight??”. Sooyoung sighed deeply and look at her “this is a married issue; we’re not allow to interfere their problem”. Krystal sighed and starts to climb the stairs, Sooyoung hold her hand “Where are you going??”. Krystal took a deep breath “I’ll get Kyungsan, I know this is not a good time to be with his parents”.

 

Sooyoung nodded “okay and it’s already 5pm, I’m sure Tiffany will be home soon”. Krystal nodded and went upstairs, she took a deep breath before opening Kyungsan’s room but he’s not there. Krystal slowly opens TaeNy’s doorknob and saw Taeyeon staring at sleeping Kyungsan. Taeyeon look at the door in a serious look, and when she noticed it was Krystal she looks at Kyungsan again. Krystal scratching her neck, feeling nervous and don’t know what to say “ahm, unnie??”.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Taeyeon not looking back, Krystal come closer “unnie??”. Taeyeon sighed “what??” Krystal feels relieved as she heard Taeyeon’s respond, “ahm can I get Kyungsan and transfer him to his room??”. Taeyeon look at her “why?? I want him to be here”. Krystal raised her eyebrow “huh?? But Tiffany unnie is coming and..”. Taeyeon stood up “and what??”. Krystal closed her eyes “and Kyungsan might disturb at your loud voice??”.

 

Taeyeon thought for a sec “okay get Kyungsan”. Krystal slowly nods and gently gets Kyungsan, she took a last glance at Taeyeon. Taeyeon look at the window and saw Tiffany went out the taxi. Tiffany drop her jaw when she saw Taeyeon’s car at their garage, she thought to herself “Taeyeon is here?? Why big sister didn’t tell me”. Tiffany’s heart beating faster and faster as she walks closer to the main door. Sooyoung stares at Tiffany and shook her head, Tiffany sighed “am I late?? Why is she so early??”.

 

Sooyoung sighed “just ask her Tiffany, she’s upstairs”. Tiffany looks at their room and took a deep breath. She went to see Kyungsan first, Krystal bowed “Unnie I’m sorry but..”. Taeyeon came “don’t say sorry”. Tiffany look back and Taeyeon is standing outside the door. Krystal walks backwards, then Tiffany look at Taeyeon “huh?? Babe you’re early huh?”. Taeyeon seriously nods “yeah so where did you go??”. Tiffany doesn’t know what to say “ahm I went to see mom”.

 

Taeyeon raised her eyebrow “really?? Why didn’t you bring Kyungsan??”. Tiffany thought for a sec “ahm because Kyungsan is tired and he’s sleeping so I didn’t”. Krystal shook her head and looks at Tiffany, Tiffany feeling curious. Taeyeon controlling her anger “why didn’t you tell me??”. Tiffany really curious “ahm ahh i..”. Taeyeon didn’t let Tiffany finish her sentence and went to their room. Tiffany sighed and followed her, she closed their door.

 

Taeyeon looking at the window, Tiffany walk closer “babe? What’s the problem??”. Taeyeon didn’t look back “I’ll ask you again, where you did you go?”. Tiffany bite her lower lip “i….”. Taeyeon look at her “you’re working right??”. Tiffany drop her jaw “how did you know??”. Taeyeon shook her head “it’s not important how did I know, I want to ask you why are you working??”. Tiffany sighed and sat down their bed “because I’m bored here Taeyeon, you know that I told you about this before”. 

 

 

 

Taeyeon sighed angrily “we talked about it before and I didn’t let you, why you still do it??”. Tiffany stood up “I want to ask you that, why do you want me to stay at home instead of working??”. Taeyeon narrowed her eyes “isn’t it obvious?? I’m the man in this marriage so I need to support you and I’m the one who will earn money for our family”. Tiffany nodded “I know that Taeyeon but haven’t you think that I need to work too?”.

 

Taeyeon being pissed “why?? Is my earnings not enough?? Am I not giving everything to you??”.  Tiffany shook her head “not that Taeyeon, I just want to help you and I want to try how to work”. Taeyeon being insulted “so you think my money is not enough? okay I got it. You’re rich, I’m not but I’m doing everything to give whatever you want”. Tiffany sighed “no babe, it’s not that”. Taeyeon look away “it is Tiffany”. Tiffany feeling worried “babe don’t act that way huh??”.

 

Taeyeon fold her arms “so what is it?? To meet another guy huh??”. Tiffany narrowed her eyes “what are you saying Taeyeon?? You think I’m flirting?” . Taeyeon’s thought “why did I say that”. Taeyeon nods “you heard me”. Tiffany angrily respond “you’re accusing me of flirting??”. Taeyeon stares at her “why?? Aren’t you??”. Tiffany narrowed her eyes and slighty shout “huh?? Are you hearing what you’re saying right now?? If you’re angry don’t say anything that’s not true”.

 

Taeyeon get mad “if not who’s Siwon??”. Tiffany keeps quiet and thought to herself “if I told Taeyeon about Siwon, I know she’ll get angry more”. Taeyeon sighed angry “that’s it, so there’s Siwon huh?”. Tiffany gets irritated “stop it! As if you’re not being with your ex”. Taeyeon widens her eyes “huh??”. Tiffany fold her arms “yeah Sunmi right??!”. Taeyeon drop her jaw “how did you know about it??”. Tiffany sighed deeply “it’s not important how did I know about it”.

 

Taeyeon feeling guilty again and slipped a word “Tiffany it’s just a kiss, it’s not a big deal”. Tiffany narrowed her eyes and about to explode “what??!”. Taeyeon sighed and shout a little “it’s just a kiss, okay I kissed her because she plead and I want to stop her from crying. And…”. Taeyeon didn’t finished her sentenced Tiffany slapped her face. Tiffany’s tears drop to her face “how could you! I’ve been faithful to you since the beginning but you keep on doing such things, first it’s Hyorin, then Aimee and then your ex Sunmi, who’s next Taeyeon??! Tell me so I’ll be prepared!”.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Taeyeon was shock and hold Tiffany’s hand “babe I’m sorry I didn’t planned any of them and..”. Tiffany pulled out her hand “and what?? You want me to believe you that you’re not cheating on me??”. Taeyeon nodded “yeah babe I’m not”. Tiffany shook her head and wipe her tears “I don’t believe you anymore; you hide about Sunmi the whole time. You made me look like a stupid wife trusting a womanizer like you!”. Taeyeon’s heart starts to ached “babe?? What are you trying to say??”.

 

Tiffany took a deep breath “I’m tired Taeyeon, I’m tired of this situation”. Taeyeon feeling confused “babe??”. Tiffany look away “I want to have a peaceful mind Taeyeon”. Taeyeon back hug Tiffany “no babe, don’t do this to us”. Tiffany closed her eyes and feels Taeyeon’s hug “I just can’t take it anymore Taeyeon please”. Taeyeon tighten the hug “no! I won’t let you!”.Tiffany forcing her arms to let go but Taeyeon is giving her full force “please babe don’t, I can’t live without you”.

 

Taeyeon starts to cry, Tiffany cried too feeling in pain “Taeyeon please let me cool down and let me think of myself just for a few days”. Taeyeon shook her head “no, no I won’t!”. Taeyeon crying out loud, Tiffany’s heart is aching. Taeyeon turned Tiffany around and hold her arms “babe! Don’t do this huh??”. Tiffany closed her eyes and doesn’t want to look at Taeyeon, Taeyeon bowed “please babe! Please!”.

 

 Tiffany took a deep breath and smoothly say “Siwon should be my husband if I didn’t marry you”.Taeyeon look at her “huh??”. Tiffany nodded “my mother just told me a while ago”. Taeyeon slide her hands on Tiffany’s arm “so are you regretting that you’re married with me??”. Tiffany sighed deeply and thought to herself “this is the only way for you to let me go”, Taeyeon misunderstood Tiffany’s quiet respond and she starts to walk away, her tears drop to her face again and leave Tiffany alone.

 

Taeyeon angrily slapped the door and went down. Krystal feeling scared of what’s happening she just hug Kyungsan tight, Tiffany melt down in pain and kneeled down, she starts to cry heavily "Taeyeon".  Taeyeon went down, Sooyoung stood up “Taeyeon? Where are you going??”. Taeyeon didn’t answer and quickly went out the house. She starts her car and drove as fast as she can. Sooyoung feeling worried and went upstairs, she saw Tiffany kneeled down crying, she hug Tiffany and rub her back “Tiffany?? What happened??”.

 

Tiffany shook her head and hug Sooyoung tight, Krystal is watching at them from far and thought to herself “I didn’t know it’s really a big issue, poor Unnies”. Taeyeon driving while crying, she’s calling Sunny but Sunny didn’t answer. On the other hand Jessica lead Yuri in the parking area, Yuri being confused "huh?? where are we going??". Jessica smiled "trust me". Yuri nodded and Jessica opened the back door, Yoona is waiting. Yuri was shock "Yoona?". 

 

Yoona smiled and went down the car "i already give you 24 hours to think sweetie". Yuri narrowed her eyes "it's only 24 hours Yoona". Yoona chuckles and make a cute stare at Yuri. Jessica pushed Yuri closer to Yoona "since we've talked already then talk to Yoona now". Yuri look back "but...". Jessica nodded "just go on Yuri, i'll be fine". Yuri sighed and look at Yoona, Yoona smiled "so??". Yuri sighed "let's talk about this inside the car". 

 

Yoona nodded and went inside the car, Jessica took a deep breath then Hyoyeon hold her hand "painful??".Jessica smiled and shook her head "it's more painful if i lose my friends". Hyoyeon nodded and slightly squeezed Jessica's shoulder "that's my girl". Jessica giggles, then Hyoyeon teases "since you've grown a little, shall we start dating again??". Jessica look at Hyoyeon and raised her eyebrow, Hyoyeon laugh out loud. Jessica pouted and narrowed her eyes, she fold her arms.

 

Meanwhile Yuri can't look at Yoona's face, Yoona come closer "sweetie??". Yuri moving away from Yoona, then Yoona moving closer again until Yuri's back is pressing against the window of the car. Yoona still come closer "going anywhere??". Yuri shook her head, Yoona smiled and hold Yuri's cheek "you're not going anywhere sweetie, you're mine right??". 

 

Yuri sighed, Yoona get a small box in her pocket. Yuri narrowed her eyes looking at Yoona's hand. Yoona smiled and opened the box "will you marry me??". Yuri drop her jaw "huh?? ma..ma...rry... what?". Yoona giggles "will you marry me miss Kwon Yuri??". Yuri's tears starts to drop in her face, Yoona just stares at her waiting for the answer.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Where is Taeyeon going??

HyoSica again?? hahaha 

is Yuri going to say yes?? find out in the next chapter! :)