Love conquer's all

A TaeNy love story - Only You 3

In the practice area, Jessica tried to sit beside Seohyun but Seohyun stood up and walks away. Jessica pouted and sat down alone, “she’s really angry hay”.  Hyoyeon saw everything; she stood up in front of Jessica “what’s the problem Jess?”. Jessica looks up and bowed her head “I made a big mistake and I don’t know how to face it”. Hyoyeon sighed and brush Jessica’s hair “in every problem there’s a solution, you know that right??”.

 

Jessica looks up and narrowed her eyes “why are you so calm? You don’t know what I’ve been going through”. Hyoyeon smiled “you just have to be strong and think positive”. Jessica sighed and hold Hyoyeon’s hand “are you open minded?”. Hyoyeon raised her eyebrow “huh?? Why??”. Jessica pulled Hyoyeon to sit next to her “I’ll tell you what happened”. Hyoyeon nodded and listen carefully, Yoona staring at them “what are they talking about??”. Seohyun sighed.

 

Hyoyeon drops her jaw “why did you do that?”. Jessica shut her Hyoyeon’s mouth with her hand “shh be quiet”. Hyoyeon shook her head “I’m very disappointed to you Jessica”. Jessica hide her face with her hands “I know and I don’t know what to do”. Hyoyoen sighed deeply “in this case, let them talk first”. Jessica slowly nods, Yoona come closer “Jessica?? Are you okay??”. Jessica fake smiled and nods. Seohyun fold her arms and look away.

 

 At the dorm Yuri biting her finger “how can I tell her about this?? What to do?? What to do??”. Yuri is staring at the clock “it’s already midnight but they haven’t come home”. Yuri sighed and lean her head on the couch, eventually she fell asleep. The Bad Girls came home; they saw Yuri sleeping on the couch. Yoona smiled “ohh my sweetie fell asleep”. Seohyun fold her arms “why are you being sweet to her, you don’t know what happened earlier”.

 

Yoona smiled at Seohyun “whatever happened earlier, she’s still my girlfriend so don’t act like she did something really bad”. Seohyun rolled her eyes and walks away. Jessica bite her lower lip, Yoona carried Yuri to their room. Jessica went to their room, Seohyun get her things “I’ll sleep on the couch”. Jessica frowned “Seohyun please”.  Seohyun shook her head “Jess you betrayed Yoona”. Jessica bowed “I’m sorry Seohyun”.

 

 Seohyun shook her head “don’t say sorry to me”. Seohyun leave their room, Jessica sat down the bed, and she starts to cry. Hyoyeon entered “Jess stop crying it won’t help you to solve the problem”. Jessica look at Hyoyeon with teary eyes, she hug Hyoyeon tight. Hyoyeon rub Jessica’s back “you’ll make it, let’s sleep now”. Jessica nodded “sleep here with me huh?”. Hyoyeon nods and smile, Seohyun heared them and fold her arms “now Hyoyeon again! Tsk! Playful Jessica”.

 

Yuri wake up and stares at sleeping Yoona, she sighed “I’m sorry Yoona, I’ve cheated on you. I love you but..”. Yoona opens her eyes “sweetie?? Are you staring at me??”. Yuri fake smiled, Yoona kiss Yuri’s lips and Yuri frowned. Yoona stares at her “why??”. Yuri being confused “aren’t you going to ask me what happened??”. Yoona smiled “whatever it is I know, that is not a big deal”. Yuri’s tears drop in her face. Yoona sat down quickly “sweetie?? Why are you crying??”. Yuri took a deep breath “Yoona I’ve cheated on you”.

 

Yoona narrowed her eyes “what?? What are you saying?”. Yuri bowed her head “I’ve cheated on you with Jessica”. Yoona not buying it “that’s impossible”. Yuri shouted “I’ve cheated on you and Seohyun caught us”. Yoona shook her head “no, no, you’ll never do that to me. Stop joking around it’s not funny”. Yuri shook her head “Yoona! I’ve cheated! And it’s not a joke”. Yoona have a teary eyes, she holds Yuri’s hand “sweetie please tell me it’s not true”.

 

Yuri cried out loud “Yoona, it’s true and I’m sorry”. Yuri bowed her head, Yoona's tears rolled down her face “do you still love me??”. Yuri looks at Yoona’s eyes and she slowly nods. Yoona hug Yuri tight “that’s the important thing”. Yuri raised her eyebrow “Yoona! I’ve cheated on you, why aren’t you angry with me??”. Yoona shook her head “the important thing is you still love me”. Yuri pulled out the hug “Yoona! Wake up! I’ve cheated on you, it’s better you get angry with me than acting like a martyr”.

 

Yoona cried out loud “I love you Yuri and I don’t want to lose you, so I’ll bear everything for you”. Yuri shook her head “don’t do that Yoona, you doesn’t deserve to be treated like this”. Yuri stood up and starts packing her things, Yoona hold Yuri’s hand “sweetie where are you going?? Please don’t leave me”. Yuri pulled out her hand “Yoona please give me some time to think about it”. Yoona hug Yuri “you’ll come back to me right??”.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yuri didn’t answer and leave the dorm; Jessica, Seohyun and Hyoyeon just watch them. Seohyun angrily whispers “this is all your fault!”. Yoona look at Jessica, she sighed and looks away. Jessica planning to talk to Yoona but Hyoyeon holds Jessica’s hand “not now Jess”. Jessica sighed and thought to herself "i'm sorry i broke your relationship", Seohyun followed Yoona.

 

Sunmi stops her car  it’s a red light on the road, she’s looking around waiting for the light to be green. Tiffany cross the road, Sunmi narrowed her eyes “is that Tiffany?? Where is she going??”. Sunmi followed Tiffany and end up in the big building, Sunmi thought to herself “huh? What is she doing here?”. Sunmi sighed and leave. Tiffany opens her door and was shock as she saw Siwon sitting on her couch. Siwon stood up “late again miss Hwang??”.

 

Tiffany rolled her eyes and put her things down “why are you here??”. Siwon come closer “just checking on you”. Tiffany narrowed her eyes “I’m not a baby to be checked on”. Siwon laugh a little “but you are a baby miss Hwang”. Tiffany fold her arms “so tell me what do you need?”. Siwon give the papers “do some report about this”. Tiffany look at them “this many?”. Siwon nodded “yeah why? Can’t do it??”. Tiffany shook her head “of course I can”. Siwon nodded “okay I need that tomorrow morning”.

 

Tiffany drops her jaw “tomorrow!! Are you kidding me??”. Siwon raised his eyebrow “do I look like a joker?? Do what I say or I’ll fired you”. Tiffany narrowed her eyes “fired me?? How I wish you know who’s your talking to”. Siwon took a deep breath “don’t worry, I know who’s I’m talking to miss Hwang”. Siwon leave Tiffany’s room, Tiffany sat down “what is his problem!”. Tiffany flipping the papers “damn him, it’s too many”.

 

Tiffany sighed and call Nicole, Nicole enters her room “Nicole help me with this I need to finished this tomorrow today”. Nicole nodded “okay ma’am, he’s being so rude again to you huh??”. Tiffany nodded “yeah”. Yuri went to the gallery, Sunny come closer “Yuri??”. Yuri hug Sunny tight, Taeyeon look at her “Yuri?? What happened? You brought your luggage”. Yuri cried out loud, they hug Yuri. Taeyeon’s phone starts to ring, Taeyeon sighed and answer her phone “what now Sunmi??”

 

Sunmi sighed “Tae, I saw Tiffany in the Hwang Enterprise”. Taeyeon raised her eyebrow “that’s impossible my wife is at home taking care of our baby”. Sunmi  shook her head “no Tae, she’s not”. Taeyeon being pissed “if you’re making a way for us to fight stop it, it will not happen”. Sunmi sighed deeply “I’m not Tae, I’m telling the truth”. Taeyeon took a deep breath “stop it Sunmi, we have a problem here so don’t add another one, bye”.

 

Taeyeon hanged up the phone, Sunmi sighed “Tae doesn’t believe me anymore”. They sat down and Yuri tell the story, Taeyeon thought of her mistake and feeling guilty again. Sunny rubbing Yuri’s back “okay just give space to each other and talk later”. Taeyeon stood up and thought to herself “I should tell Tiffany, rather than make it worst”. Taeyeon called Tiffany, Tiffany who’s busy doing her work “oh no Taeyeon”. Nicole stares at her “why not answer your phone?”.

 

Tiffany took a deep breath and gently answer her phone “hello babe??”. Taeyeon smiled “hey babe, what are you doing??”. Tiffany bites her lower lip “ahm feeding”. Nicole raised her eyebrow and thought to herself “ feeding??”. Taeyeon feeling relieve “oh okay, can I talk to my prince??”. Tiffany stood up “ahm sure, but don’t be loud, he’s sleeping”. Taeyeon nodded and talk to a fake Kyungsan. Tiffany biting her finger and listen on what Taeyeon is saying.

 

Nicole watching Tiffany “that’s weird”. Taeyeon smiled “okay babe, so I’ll see you later huh?”. Tiffany smiled “okay I love you”. Taeyeon nodded “I love you more”. Tiffany hanged up the phone and sighed deeply “huh, let’s continue”. Nicole looks at her “are you lying to your husband??”. Tiffany looks back and sighed “yeah, she doesn’t know I’m working”. Nicole drop her jaw “she??”. Tiffany suddenly smiled “yeah, I’m married to a woman”.

 

Nicole raised her eyebrow “why?? You’re so beautiful and you’re married with a girl”. Tiffany sighed deeply “well that’s love, stop asking let’s continue or else I’ll be fired to my own business”. Nicole nodded and they continue, Nicole’s thought “I bet she’s a lucky girl to have a rich, beautiful and kind wife”. Tiffany deeply thought “I hope Taeyeon will not go home, or else I’m dead”. Tiffany sighed.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Meanwhile at Taeny’s house Krystal is playing with Kyungsan, she roam around the house and look at TaeNy’s pictures. She grab Taeyeon’s picture frame and stares at her “hmm you really have a appeal huh?? You caught my eyes”. Krystal giggles and hug Taeyeon’s picture frame, Sooyoung saw her “hey kid! What are you doing??”. Krystal drop her jaw “ahm I’m just ahm wiping her picture frame”. Sooyoung raised her eyebrow “really?? But you’re hugging it”. Krystal put it back and shook her head “no, of course not”.

 

She left the TaeNy’s room, Sooyoung shook her head “If Tiffany knew about this I’m sure it will be a war”. “Ring! Ring! Ring!”. Sooyoung’s phone ringing, she saw the caller and it’s Taeyeon. She cleared “hello Taeyeon?? Why are you calling? We’re fine here”. Taeyeon raised her eyebrow “huh? I know, I just called Tiffany”. Sooyoung nodded “ohh okay so why are you calling now??”. Taeyeon sighed and look at Yuri’s direction “Yuri is here and she have a big problem”.

 

Sooyoung drop her jaw “huh? What is it??”. Taeyeon frowned “I ride her there and talk to her”. Sooyoung shook her head “no don’t go home, I’ll go there and get her”. Taeyeon feeling confused “no I’ll ride her, and I want to check on Tiffany”. Sooyoung bite her lower lip and thought of an alibi “no I’ll buy something”. Taeyeon raised her eyebrow “what is it? I’ll buy it for you”. Sooyoung scratch her head and thought to herself “if she go home, she’ll found out that Tiffany wasn’t home”.

 

Sooyoung act like angry “Taeyeon don’t be stubborn huh?? When I say I want to go out, I want to go out huh??” Taeyeon widens her eyes “okay okay, relax”. Sooyoung smiled feeling relieve “okay tell Yuri I’ll be there”. Taeyeon nodded and hanged up the phone, she thought to herself “she’s acting weird again”. Taeyeon joined Sunny and Yuri. On the other hand Yoona talk to Seohyun, Seohyun angrily say "Yoona! don't be stupid, she cheated on you". Yoona shook her head "she cheated because i don't have much time with her".

 

Seohyun put her hands on her waist like a mother "why are you blaming yourself?". Yoona hold Seohyun's hand "i love Yuri, Seohyun you know that since the beginning right??". Seohyun sighed and sat next to her "love conquer's all". Yoona nodded "yeah, so i need to follow her". Seohyun raised her eyebrow "you know where she is??". Yoona smiled "at TaeNy's". Seohyun nodded "okay, but not now huh?? give her space first". Yoona nodded.

 

Yoona went out their room, Jessica is waiting outside. Yoona look at her, Jessica bowed "if you're angry then slap me, this is all my fault Yoona". Yoona sighed "are you sure you want me to slap you??". Jessica look up and close her eyes "yeah, go on. i'm ready". Hyoyeon and Seohyun stares at her, waiting for Yoona's move. Yoona lift her arm, Hyoyeon walk closer "Yoona!". Yoona sighed and hug Jessica "thanks for taking care of my Yuri when i'm not around". They drop their jaw, Jessica open her eyes "huh??". 

 

Yoona pulled out the hug and smiled "i know it happened because of your loneliness and you end up being together". Jessica drop her jaw "are you sick?? get mad!". Yoona shook her head "okay if i get mad what's my reward?". Jessica lift her arms, Yoona smiled "that's my answer, if i get mad at you or Yuri. i'll end up being alone and our group will break". Seohyun sighed "Yoona you're thinking of our career rather than your feelings". 

 

Yoona nodded "you know why?? because it will not happened if i've balance everything, my career and my love life so i won't blame anyone else but myself". Jessica's tears rolled in her eyes "i'm sorry Yoona, i'm sorry". Yoona smiled and hug Jessica, she teases Jessica "is Yuri good??". Jessica pulled out the hug "huh?? what are you saying??".  Hyoyeon starts to laugh, Seohyun controlling herself not to laugh because she's still angry with Jessica. Jessica thought for a sec and punch Yoona's arm "hey stop teasing me!". 

 

Yoona chuckles and called Hyoyeon and Seohyun "come on guys! we need to settle everything huh?? we're a group so what our problem stays in this dorm and not with our work place huh?". They all nodded and hug each other tight but Seohyun didn't hug Jessica. Yuri and Sooyoung chatting on the living room, Krystal quietly listens "huh?? what are their problem??'. Tiffany arrived and raised her eyebrow "huh?? Yuri??". Yuri look back "Tiffany?? where did you come from??".

 

Tiffany shook her head "let's talk about it later huh, i need to change my clothes". Yuri nodded and Sooyoung tell about Tiffany's work. Yuri drop her jaw "she's hiding it too?? oh come on". Sooyoung shook her head "yeah and we also have a little kid hiding too". Krystal drop her jaw and hide again "Krystal! come on down! i know you're listening". Krystal scratch her head, Tiffany saw Krystal "oh Krystal go down, Sooyoung is calling you". Krystal shyly nods and went down. They laugh at Krystal. Krystal fake smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ahhw dramatic episode huh?

Yoona oh my Yoona very in love with Yuri huh??

Tiffany and Taeyeon's secret come out soon huh??

next chapter please! :)