Pretty Little Secrets

A TaeNy love story - Only You 3

Ring! Ring! Ring! Taeyeon's phone is ringing, Taeyeon extend her hand to reach her phone. Taeyeon yawned and her eyes are still close "hello??". "Taeyeon ah i'm sorry i woke you too early in the morning but we have an international visitors that will promote our gallery". Sunny wearing her shoes, Taeyeon drop her jaw "really?? when?". Sunny stood up "they're coming today so i'll go to our gallery now, and be right there huh??". Taeyeon immediately sat down, "what?? as in now??". 

 

Sunny lock her door "yeah they just called me and they are on their way". Taeyeon immediately stood up and went to the comfort room "okay okay i'll just take a shower, see you there!". Tiffany woke up "huh?? babe??". Tiffany went inside the comfort room "huh?? babe?? why are you in a rush??". Taeyeon open the shower "ohh because we'll have a visitors in the gallery".Tiffany nodded "ohh okay, but it's too early". 

 

Taeyeon massaging her hair with shampoo "yeah because they're from Los Angeles and their flight is early". Tiffany nods and pee in the toilet bowl "so you need to leave now??". Taeyeon rubbing her body with soap "yeah, don't worry Sooyoung will be here soon huh?". Tiffany nodded and Kyungsan cried "okay okay". Taeyeon continue to shower and Tiffany carry Kyungsan, swaying him to sleep again. Taeyeon went out the shower room and wear her clothes, Sunny is calling again.

 

Taeyeon sighed "okay okay i'm coming!". TIffany took a deep breath "well goodluck to the both of you huh??". Taeyeon nodded and get her keys, she kissed Tiffany's lips "i'll see you later huh??". Tiffany pouted and nodded, Taeyeon smiled "i love you!". Tiffany smiled "i love you more babe". Taeyeon smiled and kissed Kyungsan's forehead "see you later my prince! mommy loves you huh?? don't make umma get tired huh??". Tiffany smiled as she's looking at Taeyeon talking to Kyungsan.

 

Taeyeon left the house then Tiffany get her phone and text Taeyeon, Tiffany's text "don't forget to behave huh??". Taeyeon start her car and smiled as she read Tiffany's message, Taeyeon's reply "don't worry i will and always will! don't miss me much huh??".Tiffany blushed as she read Taeyeon's message and she replied "hmm?? just go home early okay??". Taeyeon giggles "ohh byunfany again huh?? okay i will". Taeyeon arrived at their gallery Sunny is standing outside, she's walking back and forth.

 

 

Taeyeon parked her car "hey Sunny are they here??". Sunny shook her head "thank God you're here, they're coming". Taeyeon sighed and topped Sunny's back "don't be so nervous huh??". Sunny rubbing her hands "i know but i can't help myself". Taeyeon shook her head "okay okay, wait them here and i'll check inside huh??". Sunny nodded "okay fix everything". Taeyeon laugh out loud "okay relax!". Taeyeon went inside and arrange everything, the visitors arrived.

 

Sunny lead them inside and tour them. Taeyeon is busy arranging the pictures of The Bad Girls in the other room. The guests tour around, then Sunmi went to The Bad Girls museum. Sunmi looking around and talk "wow so you're a fan of The Bad Girls huh??". Taeyeon smiled "yeah we are". Taeyeon look back and they stares at each other. Sunmi drop her jaw "Taeyeon???". Taeyeon was shock "Su-Sunmi??". Sunmi walk closer to Taeyeon "Taeyeon! so you're one of the owner??". 

 

Taeyeon nodded "yeah so you are one of the visitors??". Sunmi nodded "so how are you??". Taeyeon look away and continue doing what she's doing "just fine". Sunmi look at Taeyeon's back from head to toe "you never change Tae". Taeyeon sighed "yeah physically". Sunmi walk closer to Taeyeon "so did Sunny knows about us??". Taeyeon look back "Sunny didn't know anything so don't tell her". Sunmi nodded "ahhh okay..i understand, you already changed huh??". Taeyeon nodded "yeah because of my wife". 

 

Sunmi narrowed her eyes "wife?? you're married now??". Taeyeon nodded then Sunny came "ohh you know each other??". Taeyeon shook her head "no i'm just telling stories about The Bad Girls". Sunmi nodded "yeah yeah so anything you want me to look at?". Sunny smiled "yeah this way please". Sunmi and Sunny leave her alone then Taeyeon's thought "i can't believe i'll meet her again".

 

Sunmi thought to herself "i can't believe it's really Taeyeon". Sunmi sighed then Sunny toured them around and they talk about the promotion of the gallery. Taeyeon is quiet all the time and Sunmi looking at her each time. Taeyeon's thought "it's really awkward". Sunmi's thought "how can i say sorry to what happened before hayy". Sunny busy talking and look at Taeyeon "hey Taeyeon talk and impress them". Taeyeon smiled and talk, Sunmi is staring at her and Taeyeon is looking away.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The visitors left and Sunmi talk to Sunny "ahm Sunny can i get your numbers for me to contact you". Sunny nodded and give her number then Sunmi smiled "also Taeyeon's". Sunny dial Taeyeon's number and Sunmi saved it. Sunny went inside "i hope they'll accept us and promote our gallery to be more popular". Taeyeon quietly nods "it's okay if they will get us or not, they are lots of promoters there". Sunny shook her head "what are you saying?? they are one of the famous promoters". 

 

Taeyeon sighed again "okay okay, just pray for it". Taeyeon stood up and about to call Tiffany but Taeyeon's phone is ringing "huh?? who is this??". Taeyeon sighed and answer the phone "hello?? who's this??". Sunmi sighed "you still have your sweet voice Tae". Taeyeon raised her eyebrow "who are you??". Sunmi chuckles "allow me to introduce myself Tae-tae my Tae-tae". Taeyeon recognized it and hanged up. Taeyeon look at her phone and thought to herself "Sunmi?? how did she get my number?". 

 

Taeyeon look at Sunny "hey did you give my number to the promoters?". Sunny nodded "yeah why??". Sunmi thought to herself "ahh Taeyeon being so childish again, until now she didn't forgive me. What can i do for her to forget the past and forgive me". Sunmi sighed and look at Taeyeon's number "i won't stop until you forgive me tae-tae". Taeyeon scratch her head "what?? why??". Sunny narrowed her eyes "why?? what's the problem??". Taeyeon sighed "nothing". Sunny stood up "Taeyeon! i know there is so what is it??".

 

Taeyeon shook her head then Sunny wiggles her "Tell me! tell me! tell me!". Taeyeon got irritated "okay okay just stop wiggling me, Sunmi is my ex". Sunny drop her jaw "what???". Taeyeon nodded "yeah you heard me". Sunny shook her head "i didn't know that Taeyeon, when??". Taeyeon sighed "when i was 14, she's my first love but she fooled me and broke my heart that's it". Before Sunny can talk, Taeyeon talk again "don't tell Tiffany about this and don't tell Sunmi that you already know okay??'. 

 

Sunny took a deep breath "i can't believe it Taeyeon, you really are handsome". Taeyeon smiled a bit "just forget it and back to work, i'll call my wife". Sunny smiled "awkward hahaha". Taeyeon is about to punch Sunny but Sunny run away. Taeyeon sighed "that little brat!". Sunny's thought "Taeyeon is really famous with girls hayy". Taeyeon called Tiffany "hey babe, how are you is Sooyoung arrived??". Tiffany nodded "yeah she just arrived so how's the promoters??". Taeyeon scratch her neck "just fine, we'll know their decision next week". Tiffany nodded "okay that's good". 

 

 

Then Sooyoung called Tiffany "baby sister Kyungsan wants your milk". Taeyeon chuckles "go on babe, i'll see you later huh??". Tiffany agreed and hanged up, Taeyeon smiled feeling relieved but she didn't tell about Sunmi. Jessica and Hyoyeon fighting again, Jessica sighed "you're so flirt! you've been flirting with those girls". Hyoyeon point herself "me?? flirting?? i'm just friendly, don't make issue about that". Jessica shouted "friendly?? but the way you hug them and look at them, it seems like you're undressing them". 

 

Hyoyeon sighed "stop acting like a baby huh?? they all know that we're a couple so don't think like that!". Hyoyeon getting angry then Jessica shouted back "i hate flirty one like you!". Hyoyeon shout back "i hate a childish girl like you!". Then Yoona arrived "why are you shouting at each other??". Jessica pouted "it's her fault!" .Yoona look at Hyoyeon then Hyoyeon widen her eyes "my fault?? Yoona she's acting like a child, very selfish.". Yoona look at Jessica then Jessica shouted "me?? selfish?? come on i give you all but you give me this huh??".

 

And they started to shout again then Yoona looking at Hyoyeon and Jessica and she shouted "enough!". Jessica sighed "let's have a cool off". Hyoyeon fold her arms "cool off? no let's break". Yoona drop her jaw "what are you saying?? you'll break up?? just because of jealousy?? come on guys! let's solve this problem". Jessica shook her head "she's right Yoona, we need to break up, we're so different with each other so yeah this is it". Yoona sighed "so how can you tell that to manager oppa?? and the public??". 

 

Hyoyeon sighed "they'll know that automatically".Yoona pouted "but how about The Bad Girls?? it will affect our group if you keep on fighting". Jessica agreed "yeah i know that, we'll still be friends but not a lovers okay??". Hyoyeon nodded "she's right it didn't affect our group, we'll be still friends". Yoona took a deep breath and sat down "i thought we'll broke apart". Jessica sat next to her "no we won't allow that huh?". Yoona nodded and smile then Seohyun arrived "so what did i missed??". 

 

They all look at Seohyun and shook their heads, Seohyun have no idea and sighed. Sooyoung and Tiffany watching movie then Sooyoung being serious all the time, Tiffany hold Sooyoung's hand "big sister?? please stop acting like that, i miss my big sister who's always happy and sweet". Sooyoung look at Tiffany and pouted "baby sister..". Tiffany smiled, then Sooyoung sighed "i'm pregnant". Tiffany drop her jaw "WHAT???". Sooyoung starts to cry and hug Tiffany tight.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Tiffany rubbing Sooyoung's back "it's okay big sister, why are you crying?? aren't you happy??". Sooyoung cried out loud, Tiffany feeling so worried "tell me now please??". Sooyoung pulled out the hug ang wipe her tears "Donghae broke up with me the day we found out the result". Tiffany was shock "what?? is he really a man??!! what is he thinking huh??". Sooyoung starts to cry again "i don't know". Tiffany hug Sooyoung again "okay okay calm down i'm here, we're here". 

 

Sooyoung shook her head "don't tell Taeyeon, she'll get mad. i'll tell her soon huh??". Tiffany nodded "okay i understand stop crying huh?? you can stay here with us". Sooyoung cried more and Tiffany calming her down. Yuri arrived "hey what's the problem??". Tiffany took a deep breath and shook her head, Yuri sat next to Tiffany and hug Sooyoung. "stop crying Sooyoung, whatever you're problem is we'll find a solution huh??". Sooyoung look at her and she told her the reason why she's crying, Yuri drop her jaw "you're pregnant?? and he left you?? oh my.. did Taeyeon knows about this??". 

 

Sooyoung and Tiffany shook their head, Yuri bite her finger "another secret, what can we do about this??". Sooyoung shook her head "i don't know, i couldn't figure it out". Yuri sighed "you know what Hyoyeon and Jessica broke up". Tiffany and Sooyoung drop their jaw "what?? why??". Yuri tell the story. Tiffany narrowed her eyes "everyone is breaking up huh??". Sooyoung starts to cry again, Yuri sighed "enough of that Tiffany, so where's Kyungsan??". 

 

Tiffany stood up "ohh i almost forgot, he's at his room sleeping, i'll check on him". Tiffany went to Kyungsan's room, Yuri and Sooyoung tell more stories, Tiffany listening by far and thought to herself "how can we tell this to Taeyeon". Sooyoung left TaeNy's house then Yuri take over and they take care of Kyungsan. Taeyeon arrived "babe?? Yuri?? Kyungsan??". TIffany went down "hey babe". Taeyeon smiled as she saw Tiffany "hey y, so how's your day??". TIffany fake smile "just fine you??". Taeyeon fake smile too "me too, so where's Yuri??". 

 

Tiffany kissed Taeyeon's lips "she's upstairs taking care of Kyungsan, so are you hungry??". Taeyeon smiled "yeah and i bought something to eat so call Yuri let's eat dinner together". Tiffany bite her lower lip "ahm Sooyoung will live with us again". Taeyeon sat down and raised her eyebrow "huh? why all of a sudden??". Tiffany arranging their food in the dining table "ahm Donghae and Sooyoung broke up". Taeyeon drop her jaw "what why??". "hmm because they're not soulmates??". Taeyeon narrowed her eyes "that's it?? so that's Sooyoung's problem huh??". 

 

Tiffany bite her lower lip "yeah so she'll live with us huh??". Taeyeon nodded "okay that's better". Yuri went down with Kyungsan in her arms "ohh Kyungsan mommy is here", Taeyeon stood up and get Kyungsan "ohh my prince is here, so how's my baby??". Taeyeon kissing Kyungsan's cheeks, then Yuri look at Tiffany then Tiffany shook her head saying she can't tell. They eat dinner and Yuri tell about Hyoyeon and Jessica's break up. Taeyeon swallowing her food "yeah i thought of that many times and i know they'll break up sooner or later and it happen".

 

 

Then Sooyoung arrived with her luggages, Taeyeon stood up "hey Aunt Sooyoung don't be sad huh?? Kyungsan is still here for you". Sooyoung smiled a bit "hmm Taeyeon". Sooyoung hug Taeyeon then Taeyeon smiled "don't worry we're here okay?? we're family huh??". Sooyoung sighed "yeah you're right". TIffany and Yuri look at them and smiled, "come on Sooyoung join us, let's eat". Sooyoung smiled and put down her luggages. Then Taeyeon's phone is ringing again she ignores it.

 

Tiffany noticed it "babe? someone is calling you maybe it's your promoters". Taeyeon shook her head "it's not so let it be, just eat". Tiffany's thought "why is she acting like that huh??". Taeyeon's thought "i can't tell her about Sunmi i know she'll get jealous again and i don't want us to fight again". Sooyoung's thought "how can i tell you Taeyeon,i don't know how". Yuri's thought "i miss Yoona so much, i wish she's here with us hayy". Sunmi eating alone in their hotel "she keeps on ignoring me huh?? let's see how much you can ignore me".

 

They are finish eating Yuri left TaeNy's house then Tiffany lead Sooyoung in Krystal's room "so do you want to sleep here?? we'll get the bed for you". Sooyoung nodded "yeah i can sleep here, don't worry i'll be fine". Taeyeon nodded and she get the sofa bed for her. Tiffany and Kyungsan sleep peacefully but Sooyoung can't sleep and stares at Donghae's picture "why you did this to me?? i hate you!!!". Sooyoung starts to cry again, Taeyeon open her eyes as she receive a message from Sunmi.

 

Sunmi's text "Taeyeon, i know you're still angry with me because of what i've done before, but i regret all of that so please forget everything and forgive me. it's hard for me to have an enemy in my work and we'll be partners soon so i don't want to feel uncomfortable with you so please tae-tae forgive me. I'm SORRY my tae-tae". Taeyeon sighed and put down her phone, she close her eyes and they sleep peacefully. Jessica and Hyoyeon separate their bed, Jessica with Seohyun and Hyoyeon alone in the other room. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Someone requested that Taeyeon should meet her ex(s) so i did, i hope you like it! :)

Aww Sooyoung is pregnant and left by Donghae tsk! tsk! 

what will be Taeyeon's reply to Sunmi?? found out in the next chapter! :)