Regrets and Apologies

Memories of the Past

 

2012 Win Win interview
 
"Andy had also been through a lot" the MC suddenly said. Andy was startled for a moment after hearing his name.
 
"I didn't participate in the 4th album. I received a call that my mother was ill and that she needed me by her side. I didn't know what to do or how to tell the other members. My mother stayed in the hospital for around 2 months. This was the reason why I wasn't there for the 4th album" Andy stuck to what was said in public before.
 
"We were back in Korea as the hospital bills got expensive in the US. I didn't want to return to the dorm while the other members were actively promoting. I had nowhere to go so I stayed at a small room for students (goshiwon)"
 
"No one recognized you while you stayed there?"
 
"At that time, I had no money to go the salon so my hair grew up to my shoulders. No one could recognize me." Now this, this was the truth.
 
"I didn't want to burden the members so I just stayed there. I couldn't sleep well so I turned to soju and pills. The empty bottles piled up on my bedside table." Andy added.
 
"Did you watch the others while they promoted?"
 
"Yes, I monitored them during that time. I cried the most when I watched Guerilla Concert. While watching, I could only let the tears silently flow" Andy answered.
 
"The other members probably don't know about all this" Andy added as the others nodded in agreement.
 
Yes, they didn't know because they all thought I was dead.
 
"Then, the 4th album promotions ended. There was a fanmeeting and Lee Soo Man sonsaeng called me, asking me where I was and why I wasn't there" this was only half of the truth though but Andy still stuck to it.
 
"I felt sorry and thankful. I felt more nervous than when we had our debut, seeing the members after a year. Tears kept flowing when we met that time" this was also true.
 
"We were very shocked that time. Seeing Andy again after about a year, suddenly by our side once again. We showered him with hugs and kisses" Eric added. That was what happened that time.
 
"Junjin has also been through a tough time" Eric related.
 
"Although he still hasn't recovered from the pain, he helped Hyesung the most during his difficult time. Even if he was also in a difficult position he helped out so I'm really grateful" Eric added.
 
"Why so sincere, all of a sudden?" Junjin choked back his tears. He still remembers that time. He really can't forget about it.
 
"Who does Junjin-ssi want to thank the most?" 
 
"I'm all grateful towards all of them, really. But truthfully speaking, I felt sorry towards Andy. He was suffering so much that time. And yet, I couldn't be there for him because I was having issues. I really regretted it. I felt really apologetic. That's why I'm taking better care of him nowadays. Knowing it so late, I was agitated when he shared his side of the story"
 
"To which member is Andy most grateful to?"
 
"I can't choose one as I am all thankful towards them. Everyone went through hard times. I'm proud of the members for having endured this whole time" DongWan held his hand the entire time as he shared all this. Tears unknowingly started flowing.
 
Remembering that part of their past was so difficult for all of them. It was a period where all the lies started. It was hard.

A/N: And here I am again. We are nearing the end of this crazy fanfic. There's only 4-5 chapters to go. We'll know more soon about Andy's ordeal during that time.

How did you like the story so far? If you could leave a comment that would be awesome.

Thank you very much for still reading this far. ^_^