Epilogue

Memories of the Past

 

Present day - Shinhwa After Practice
 
They found themselves seated in a restaurant not far from the building after practice.
 
"Minbong-ah, I beg you. Stop torturing us in practice!" Hyesung said whilst making a lettuce wrap. They only got a short break so might as well enjoy it.
 
"I know, I know. But I won't promise anything. Haha!" MinWoo snickered as he shoved pieces of meat into his mouth.
 
Typical Shinhwa. They enjoy the company of one another whenever, wherever, whatever the situation. That probably is one reason how they got through these years for so long. They fight, they make up, they roughhouse but eventually, they're still family and families never break up.
 
"I'd like to make a toast" DongWan cleared his throat to get everybody's attention.
 
"Awwwwwww, hyung is so sentimental!" Junjin exclaimed, earning him a slap upside the head. Laughter erupted in their table but each one of them got their glasses ready.
 
"Anyway, yes! Let's toast. To Shinhwa, to our upcoming anniversary. Let's be together till we die~~" DongWan cheered, clinked everyone's glasses and downed the contents. Everyone followed suit.
 
"Its been one hell of a ride, you guys. But I'm glad we all got through" Eric added, stuffing his face with another lettuce wrap.
 
"Let's enjoy today and try to work harder tomorrow" Andy said as he ate more meat.
 
This song is dedicated to my one and only love
 
As the restaurant was filled with Andy's first lines of first love, they eyed each other and smiled.
 
nuneul gameumyeon kkumsokeuro wa 
jamsido tteoleo jigi silgeodeun oh yeah
achimi omyeon dallyeogalkkeoya 
bi oneun geureon narirado
oh yeah
 
"Ahh" Andy suddenly exclaimed, the members turning in his direction.
 
"What's wrong, Andy?" 
 
"I just figured it out. That time 12 years ago. I told you I had amnesia, right? I kept hearing this melody in my head before I regained my memories. It was this song! First Love, I kept hearing the melody." Andy explained.
 
"Speaking of, you never did tell us how you survived" MinWoo mumbled, stuffing another piece of meat into his already full mouth.
 
"I regained my memories except for that particular one. But as time passed, the memory came to me. That morning, I went out to buy some stuff to make breakfast for you guys, you know to apologize. I went to the convenience store near the rental shop. As I was walking out, I got held up. He took the car and hit me with a wrench on my head. It was then ahjumma found me outside sprawled on the ground. I forgot everything and stayed there until I got my memories back"
 
"So that's who we saw in the news" DongWan wondered out loud, earning nods from the other members.
 
"Well, too bad for him. The car got wonky on the way to the convenience store. But I guess, it was fate. If it weren't for what happened back then, I wouldn't be here with you guys right now"
 
"I'm still sorry for doing that to your car" JunJin said, his head hung low.
 
"Don't worry about it. And now that you know everything, let's just enjoy moving forward, okay?" Andy offered them a smile.
 
"Agreed" said the members. They picked up their glasses and offered another toast.
 
"To Shinhwa! 1,2,3 SAN!"

A/N: And here is the last chapter.

I hope you guys enjoyed the whole story..

Its really been such fun writing this..

If you guys are wondering why I used First Love from their 3rd album as the music Andy kept hearing while having amnesia, it was the music I was listening to when I was writing the first chapter.

Comments are always appreciated and thank you for reading this till the end!