The Revelation

Memories of the Past

2001 Interview with 5-member Shinhwa

"Seeing Shinhwa with only 5 members, we can't leave this person out and we miss him. Now let's ask the members to give a message to Andy. Many people are wondering when we'll be able to see Andy back with you guys again to perform" the MC of the show asked the members with curiosity.
 
The members glanced at each other as they contemplated what to say. Dongwan took courage and answered for the group.
 
"As for Andy coming back, we do not know when it might happen. Things are complicated now and people are starting to think that Shinhwa is a 5-member group. We hope that Andy could come back quickly so we can perform as one"
 
"I understand. Now let's leave Andy an encouraging message from one of you" The MC added, now waiting for another to speak.
 
"Andy! We really miss hearing your voice in the car when we're travelling from one schedule to another. We're really sorry that we can't contact you as busy as we are. It breaks our heart that we aren't there for you. We love you and this doesn't mean we are separating. We are working hard so we can become the 6-member Shinhwa again so come back quickly" Junjin said, already on the verge of tears.
 
As that segment ended with Dongwan's message, the members stood up and thanked everyone in the studio. They make their way to the waiting room. Silence was in the air after that very touchy topic. Everyone was exhausted but had to pack their belongings so that they could go back to their dorm.
 
In the car too, everyone was still silent. Nobody doesn't know what to say and just looked out the window. All of them are thinking the same thing.
 
As they walked up to their dorm, each step seems a lot heavier. They can't take it anymore. The guilt that's eating them up from the inside, its bringing everybody down.
 
"I really can't take this anymore. You guys, we have to tell someone, anyone. I think I'm going to burst with all of these secrets. I can't sleep, I can't eat properly. All this lying-" Hyesung finally broke down. Tears streaming down his face while the other members look on.
 
"But Hyesung, what happened. it was an accident-" MinWoo started but Hyesung cut him off.
 
"If it was, why couldn't we tell anyone?!"
 
"Because everything will be ruined! All the hardwork we did. It wasn't easy, Hyesung. We worked our damn asses off so we can get to where we are now" Eric stated, almost shouting.
 
"He's right, hyung. No one would understand. The world will condemn us, throw us away like ragdolls" Junjin tossed in while calming down his other hyungs.
 
"But Andy. Poor Andy. He also worked hard for all this" Hyesung added.
 
"We know, Hyesung. That's why we can't let it all go to waste. We don't want Andy's and our hardwork to be wasted" Dongwan said.
 
"That's why we must promise each other. We're going through this together. We'll do this for us, especially for Andy" Eric pointed out, looking into each and everyone's eyes.
 
"We need to get it together. So no one will know we killed Andy"
 

A/N: Take time to breathe. Did I shock you? I'm sorry. I told you this is a crazy fanfic. 

All I can say right now is that everything will turn out okay in the end. No spoilers! There's a reason for everything.

I've already decided how this fic will turn out, all I gotta do is write it down.

And just to remind everybody.

THIS IS FANFICTION.

Please don't kill me for killing off Andy. He's alive and kicking in the real world.

And again, thank you for reading! I hope you anticipate the next chapter!

Comments are love ^_^