The Reunion

Memories of the Past

 

5th fanmeeting
 
The Shinhwa members decided. They were going to tell their fans the truth about Andy. Its about time for it to be revealed. They really couldn't keep up with all the lies they've been making all this while.
 
People in the company kept asking about Andy, why he suddenly disappeared to the US. It's been so long that the Shinhwa members already accepted their fate. 
 
I'm sorry, Andy. It seems our dreams won't come true, Eric thought.
 
The waiting room had a tense atmosphere as the members get ready to go on stage. The usually noisy Shinhwa is quiet.
 
The members were deep in their own thoughts they didn't notice the person approaching them slowly.
 
The first member to notice said person was MinWoo.
 
"Guys, I must be so nervous about tonight that I'm seeing things. I must be going crazy since I'm seeing Andy standing in front of me" he said to the other members, giving them a bitter smile as he looked at the image in front of him. The others looked up at MinWoo and the direction he was looking at.
 
"Well, count me in cause I can see him too" Hyesung added, taking a look at the person near the door looking at them with teary eyes.
 
"I think we're all losing our minds here then" the person standing there finally said.
 
The other members blinked. Silence once again descended in the room. Eric stood up from his seat. He slowly approached him. Reaching out his hand, he touched the person's face.
 
"A-Andy?" he said as he choked back tears when he finally made sure he wasn't just seeing things.
 
"Hyung" Andy said as he was pulled into a hug by their leader. Now he can't help but sob in his hyung's embrace as the other members rush to their side and engulf them in a hug. They fussed over their maknae, giving him hugs and kisses in turns. 
 
Junjin bawled like there's no tomorrow when Andy came to him. He must've felt the worst during this great ordeal. The members comforted him, with Andy beside him all the while. Tears then later turned into laughter when DongWan spoke up.
 
"Andy-ah, don't you ever do that again, understand?" DongWan said, wiping his tears with the back of his hand.
 
So many questions rush through their minds but set it aside for another day. Right now, all they care about is the member in their midst, thinking that this moment was the moment they thought would never come again.
 
They tidied themselves up and went out to greet their fans onstage. Mixed emotions filled the entire arena as Shinhwa came out with six members. Everybody cheered the members on as they sang for their fans, for the first time in a long time as the 6-member Shinhwa.
 
They were finally whole again. It feels like the sun has risen in their lives for the first time as each member felt warm and everything seems right again.

A/N: Finally! The Shinhwa members are reunited. Only the epilogue is left.

Thank you again to the readers, reviewers/commenters, and subscribers!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them too.

Comments are always appreciated. ^_^