09

He's Charming

Right after they finished practicing, Sehun grabs his things and went out quickly. The members were staring at him weirdly as he was acting unusually but they often just shrugg it off cause they think it was not important. He took a quick shower and and dressed neatly. He grins to himself as he went to his drawer and pull out some videos that he borrowed from his brother. As he throws the cds into his backback, he skipped out of his room. He pat Suho's arm when he bumped into him at the door. " I'm going out ! " he chimed and Suho nodded as he shout back " Be careful ! " Suho shakes his head as he sees the maknae acting boyish all of a sudden and push open the door and get inside. 

 

 

 

Sehun cleared his throat as he smiles at the door. The door where he's always at almost all the time. He knocked twice and the door opened 2 seconds after. He gave an amused grin as he's welcomed with a sight of grumpy Eunhye with a toothbrush inside . 


" Really ?" she mocked as frowned. 


He showed his teeth and pushed her slightly aside as he walks in freely like it is his home. Eunhye shot daggers behind his head. With one last grunt , she shut the door and follows him in front of the TV. 

She doesn't understand herself why she keeps letting him in. Maybe lingering feelings, or that when she said she doesn't trust him , she actually does. 


" It's night. I'm going to sleep after this " she said with a scolding tone as she holds up her toothbrush. He mimicked with a mocking tone. " Who sleeps at this hour. Are you a baby ? It's just 9 o'clock" he shruggs as he freely insert the cd into the video player. He took the remote control and sat on the floor while leaning againts the couch. He glances back at her who was still standing. " Go wash your mouth and come here " he commands. She frowned but follows it eventually. She came back in the living room with his famous expression and sat grumpily on the couch, just beside Sehun who's sitting on the floor. 


" What are we watching ? " she asked with a flat tone. This reminds her of the old days. 


Sehun turned to look at her and smirked as he said the title of the story. She immediately widens her eyes as he told her. She jolted from leaning againts the backrest. " Are you serious ? B-but that's a horror film ! " she exclaimed. Sehun nodded innocently. " Yeah, it is ". She widens her eyes and gasp dramatically " Aren't you scared ? " 


Sehun rolls his eyes of how dramatic she can be " I don't watch it yet how would I know ? " he replied as he raised his brows at her. " You already watch it ? " he snaps. She quickly shakes her head histerically and pull her legs with her. " No and never  " 


He raised one brow. She never watch it and she's scared ? " Then why are you acting like you already watch it ? " he snaps again. Anytime now he's just gonna press play on the remote controller.


" I watched the trailer " 


He laughs until his eyes turn crestens. " You're ridicioulous Eunhye ! It's gonna be fine. No one's ever died after watching this movie " he assured. She is still with his wide eyes " We never know " she disagrees. Sehun holds up the remote to show her he was about to press play and she looks at her like her apartment would explode if he press it now.  "No " 


Sehun chuckles " It's gonna be okay " he said and finally pressed play. He leans back at the couch and look at the TV. Eunhye begins to bite her lips though the film doesn't really showing any signs of horror yet. She begins to tap her fingers on the couch as she watched around as if something was there. 

 

" I don't like this feeling " she mumbled and Sehun heard it. He smiles without her seeing. Another thing he found out about her. She hates horror movies. Sehun wasn't actually acting brave. He never really watch any horror movies before, and he don't really thinks this kind of popular films could actually scared people out of their souls. He steal a glance at her and saw her biting her nails with her knees up to her chest. He noticed she was glancing around the living room once in a while. He laughed silently at her actions. What is so scary about stories like this ? Come on , it's just a story ,right ? 

 

 

 


He took back what he just said, it is as scary as hell. He promised not to watch it anymore. And it's just had been 45 minutes of the movie. The both of them had already changed their positions. They are sitting beside each other at the moment and holding up each a pillow to cover their faces from any harm that would hunt their eyes and stick in their head forever. 
Sehun feels like he wanted to pull off the wires on the TV but he thought it would showed how unmanly he is. 


Yes, he still thinks of his image at the moment. 


The movie been showing soft and steady sounds and when there's a shocking scene Eunhye moves closer to Sehun and closed her eyes tightly while letting out a small scream. 


Not to mention, Sehun was trembling himself. If it was some kind of another calm situation he might feels shy or uncomfortable to have her so close, but not this time, he thinks he might die if he knows  no one is with him right now. They were both having their knees to the chests and Eunhye who was still shutting her eyes kicked slightly his legs to get his attention. " Can we just stop now ? I think I might faint any minute " she whispered almost inaudible to his ear. 


He sighed quietly . Took her long enough to say that. Why didn't she said that earlier ? He knows it's not her fault because he was the one who wanted to watch it , but still he doesn't want to push the blame on him. But anyway, he chose to not say anything. 


His hands traveled beside him to grab the remote as he pressed 'off'. 


They both sighed desperately and they both could see clearly the prespiration on the heads. Eunhye slaps his arm hard right after that making him touch the place where she hit. " What was that for ?! " he shouted and rubbed his sore arm. " It's your fault if I can't sleep tonight !  " she shouted at him and gave him her death glare. She walks to the video player while stomping her feet angrily. She took out the cd, holding it like it's something gross and throws it to him. " Take this away with you. Oh, I can't live anymore " she mumbled as she ruffles her own hair. 


Sehun gulped as he thought about the story again. " Yeah, sure. " he said as he stood up with still a dazed expression. Eunhye gave him one last look and walks to the door with him follows behind. 


Her phone which is in the living room suddenly let out a messaging beep making them both suddenly freaked out like their souls flying out of their body. " Ah! Why didn't you make it on vibrate ?! " Sehun said loudly, holding up his chest. 


Eunhye scoffed madly " Is it my fault then ?! " They looked at each other and fell silent. 


She opens the door and when he steps out , she said " Don't ever bring that ever again " she said and shut it close. Sehun blew his bangs and mimicked her voice mockingly. " Scaredy cat " he mumbled and look out the night view.

 

He gulped  " How am I gonna get home now ? "