02

He's Charming

 

Eunhye woke up early that special day . She dressed up neatly and hold up two medium sized posters . Today ,there would be a special outdoor fan signing event for EXO fans near her place , so she was really excited to go . She look up at her walls of a medium poster of Chanyeol beside her study desk and smile widely at it . She was very excited to see her idol today .

As always , Eunhye brought two posters . One specially for Chanyeol to sign , and the other one for the other EXO members .

She skipped happily outside her apartment and locked the door . Along her way to the venue where the event is held , she hummed a few songs . She can't help but to smile several times like an idiot , as she was going to meet her idol in just an hour .

 

 

As she arrived at the place , as expected, the place was crowded . She pushed herself through the crowd and forced herself to be at the front . She would never risk losing the chance. She begin waiting in the line , and was really happy and looking forward for her  turn . She extended her neck to take a look at Chanyeol , but the fans who were going through with the fansign were blocking the view as the members were sitting .

She looked around the long line . Some were crying because they were so delighted to see the EXO members . Some were giggling happily with their friends , feeling excited for their turns . Eunhye finally noticed she was there alone , without any company . She admits she doesn't have much friends . Like real friends to hang out with . She just have regular friends at school to talk to . She's been like that for a while now, she's used to it. 

The lines were real slow , but it was finally Eunhye's turn to get the signature . First , Suho was the first one to give his signature . He was smiling brightly and Eunhye couldn't help but to feel excited .

" Anneyong " he greeted and Eunhye replied the same . She told him her name when he asked and hands him over the paper she brought and Suho signed it . " Thank you for supporting us " Suho said and he shakes hands with Eunhye . " Of course " Eunhye replied and bowed . She proceeded to the next member , Lay and repeating the same through most of them .

She finally arrived to the seventh member and the one she's been waiting for . "Anneyong !! " Chanyeol greeted her with his pearly whites and waved at her . Eunhye smiled  , blushing hardly when they shake hands  . " What's your name ? " he asked with his deep y voice . Eunhye tried hard not to melt right there and told him her name . " Kim Eunhye " she said , and succeeded without stuttering .

" Pretty name " he commented while looking down , signing and Eunhye jumped joyfully in her head . She just wanted to hug him right there , but doesn't want to be labelled creepy by her sweetheart , she manage to control herself with her sane brain .

" Thanks . Continue supporting us " he said while smiling brightly at her . " Of course! " she nodded and bowed .

Her legs were wobbly when she proceeds to the next member . She wanted to stay there longer , but since she's a good fan , she move on anyway .

After D.O is Sehun . He was twirling his marker with his fingers while waiting for the next person .

Eunhye bit the insides of her cheeks when she reached him . She put the large paper slowly in front of Sehun while looking away .

Sehun , noticing a fan wanting his authograph , put on a smile and sat properly . He widened his eyes when he finally recognize her face . " You " he said with lowered voice . " Eunhye sighed and pushed the paper to him . " Let get this over with , okay . Sign it , quick " she said , softly with a bored expression . She knew that he would give that expression anyway .

" Still arrogant huh ? Even after I bought you coffee " he said . " You spille- "

" Forget it " he said and open the cap of the marker pen . He look up at her " What's your name , anyway ? " he asked . " No need to know , stranger " she replied .

Sehun scoffed silently . He saw that she was covering her name that Suho wrote earlier " Move your hands " he commanded . Eunhye shook her head stubbornly . " Move it " he said , gritting his teeth . She shook her head again .

Sehun glare at her and hold her hands to push them away but Eunhye was covering it strongly . " Move it ! " he said . " No ! " she said . " Move it ! " he pushed her hands harder .

" Sehun ah . " They both turned to see D.O , the other members and the fans beside them looking weirdly . " Is something wrong ?  " D.O asked him . " Ani " Sehun shook his head and glance at Eunhye who gave him a winning look . He signed it eventually in defeat . " Thank you! ! " Eunhye thanked , while smirking at him before walking away .

Sehun looked at her skipping away cheerfully . " Aish , that girl " he muttered under his breath before contunuing with the other fans .

 

 

The EXO members stopped at the community building to go to the restrooms and also to grab some snacks .

Sehun was waiting outside the male restroom . It was raining heavily outside , and he's glad that the fansigning event had finished .

" What happened actually earlier ? " Kai approached him , handing him over a bottle of mineral water . Sehun shrugged , " Nothing actually " . He didn't think it was necessary talking bad about Eunhye ,considering she's a fan of EXO too .

As he thought about it , who's actually the one that she likes in the group . She didn't even tell him the other time . He shook off the thought . It's not like they'll meet again after this . She will maybe come to other EXO events , but rarely they will meet closely again . It doesn't really matter anyway .

" Hey , hold this for Luhan hyung . I'm following Suho hyung to the cafe " Kai said , and Sehun simply nodded . He holds the other mineral bottle in his hands . 

" What taking him so long ? " he murmured , sighing . Luhan went in with Xiumin into the male's restroom and didn't come out yet . " What did he ate at lunch ? " he thought out loud , wondering if his hyung got a stomach ache . Sehun sighed " Xiumin's hyung inside . It's okay " . He shakes his head as he realized he was talking to himself .

" Oh , Omma . I can't drop by . It's raining right now . I'll drop by tomorrow okay ? " Eunhye was talking loudly in the phone , beating the sound of the rain .

Sehun heard the familiar voice and saw a girl figure leaning against the wall , talking to the phone . He approach her to get a better look .

" Ask Eunbi to buy the grocery near the house . I can't drop by , Omma " she said , whining. She spent her time after the event in the library and then at the cafe . When she finally got out of the cafe , the rain started pouring heavily and she can't go back home as the bus is further than the building .

Despite meeting Chanyeol , today is such an unlucky day for her .

She hung up the phone after explaining to her mother that she can't drop by home . She regretted  wasting her time just now. Who knows when she'll get home now . 

She heard someone cleared his throat behind her . She was startled and turned around to see Sehun .

" Oh , you " she said , boredly then looking away .

" We meet again " Sehun said , staring straight at her . " Oh , lucky me " Eunhye said , sarcastically . Sehun scoffed , and turn to glare at her " You - "

Eunhye could just raised her brows . "What ? " she snapped .  "Stop appearing in front of me ! " he said .

It's Eunhye's turn to scoff . " Me ? Aren't you the one who appeared in front of me first at the alley ? " she snapped , pointing her phone near to Sehun's face . Sehun rolled his eyes as she was beginning to act dramatically . His eyes narrowed to her phone . An idea popped in his mind and he snatched her phone away .

" Yah ! Give it back ! " she shouted . Thank god there's no one else there .  "Nooooo " Sehun cooed , spinning around while pressing some numbers on her phone . " Got it " he cheered when he finally got her number in his phone .

Without noticing , Eunhye jumped higher to Sehun's height and snatched her phone back from behind . Her elbow hit Sehun's head . " Oww ! Hey ! " Sehun snarled . " You deserved it , you thief " she said , giving him an accusing look .

" It's not called thief if I return it . " he said , boredly . " You didn't return it . I snatched it myself " she argued . Sehun rolled his eyes . " You're so childish " he stated " Says the one who snatch my phone away " Eunhye rolled her eyes .

" Will you stop rolling your eyes? " he said , while rolling his eyes . " You did it too " she snapped .

 " I do what I want "  Sehun said and raised his eyebrows . " Same goes to me " Eunhye said , pursing her lips . " Stop copying me " Sehun frowned . " As if ! " Eunhye snarled at him . They both are sending daggers towards each other by now.

" Uhh , what's going on here ? "

Sehun and Eunhye turned to look at Chanyeol , Luhan and Xiumin , who were staring weirdly at them two .

Eunhye's eyes lit up when she saw Chanyeol . " Ah , hello! " she bowed and greeted cheefully .

" Huh , two-faced " Sehun muttered watching Eunhye's behaving in front of his hyungs . " I'm not . You're too annoying that's why I'm cold towards you "  Eunhye snapped back when she heard Sehun insulted her .

" How am I annoying when I didn't do anything ? " he frowned . " You don't have to act innocent " she said boredly . " I am innocent! " Sehun protested .

The others cleared their throats and both of them turned back to their direction . " You're the girl from before right ? You were pushing each others' hands at the signing event " Luhan stated while eyeing Sehun and Eunhye .

" Do you know each other ? " Xiumin asked .

Eunhye laughed sarcastically " Me ? No , I don't know him . " she said , waving her hand dismissively .

 " Yah , what's that suppose to mean " Sehun nudged her but Eunhye ignored him .

" So what's your name again ? Sorry , I forgot " Chanyeol said , smiling at her . 

Eunhye was disappointed that he didn't remember her name , but knows her place . Chanyeol had to give his autographs to hundreds of his fans just now . He wouldn't remember every each of them .

" Kim Eunhye " she smiled . " Ah , right . The pretty name " Chanyeol commented the same , as he finally remembered her . Eunhye melted and blushed when Chanyeol smile at her again . Oh , she might just faint there .

She was perfectly happy at that time while staring at Chanyeol when a nuisance crushed her moment. Sehun who was still standing beside her scoffed out loud . " You told hyung your name when you just met , and you didn't tell me when we already met a couple of times ?  " he said , frowing deeply. He feel annoyed at how Eunhye behave toward him .

" You guys met before this? " Chanyeol asked. 

" I do what I want " Eunhye immitate Sehun from earlier , then rolled her eyes . She didn't notice Chanyeol's question. " Will you stop ?! " Sehun glared, probably annoyed at how she will always roll her eyes when talking to him.

" No , you stop ! " Eunhye snapped and send daggers towards him .

They both looked away annoyingly .

Luhan , Chanyeol and Xiumin just stand awkwardly wondering if they should stop them or shouldn't interupt them .

Eunhye noticed that the rain had stopped . She bowed to the three handsome guys in front of her ,and manage to send last glare at Sehun before crossing the street to the other side road . She didn't want to be there any longer with Sehun. For an idol , he's really good at getting on her nerves .

Sehun bites his lower lip angrily before stroding off the other way around . What the hell ? Is she trying to embarrass me in front of hyungs ? he thought. 

" Looks like he's going to be all moody " Luhan said , and jogged towards him to walk with him . Xiumin and Chanyeol shrugged each other's shouders before walking back to their van .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm sorry for any typos and mistakes . I didn't reread it . Anyway , Thanks for reading ^^ Do leave a comment ( maybe? ) or add me as friend (optional) :) You could check out my other story if you'd like .

edited 11 feb 2018..; 

what song are you listening to right now? I'm listening to But by Winner. 

Tomorrow my first class for this sem starts, I feel scared, i will be all alone again. i hope i can find strenght and i hope you all too in whatever you're going thru. fighting. i love you. 

 

 

 

Before I Say Goodbye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

.