011

He's Charming

 

 

 

 

Kai bows down to his teacher but Sehun’s eyes are fixed on Eunhye. Eunhye quickly looks elsewhere, not minding the fact that she wants to disappear quickly. She really doesn’t want to be in the same place with him eventhough Kai is standing right in front of her. 

 

“ Oh? Kai, Sehun “ her brother spoke. Sehun, finally snapping into reality, bows down to him. “ Good morning, Kim Ssaem” he greets but still stealing glances at her. 

 

Eunhye is restless. She keeps tapping her foot and adjusting her hair as if it’s bothering her. 

 

Hyun Soo turns over to her. “ Say hello. It’s your idols “ he said. Her face grew red. She turned to him with a big frown. “ Oppa!”, she said and yanked their hands apart. The two boys watched. 

 

Hyun Soo laughs and assured the boys “ She’s just shy” , making Eunhye redder. She quickly bids goodbye to her brother and left quickly. 

 

Sehun watched and Kai spoke. “Who’s she, Ssaem?” 

 

Hyun Soo smiled a meaningful smile, “ My sweetheart “ he replied and left for his next class. 

 

Kai looks over at Sehun , who is staring at nothing by now. 

 

He’s weird. 

 

 

 

 

“ Ah, I can’t believe Oppa would embarrass me like that “ she grunted as she stomped off the building. 

 

“ Eunhye! “ she jumped when someone familiar called her. Not looking back, she hurries to leave the gate when someone pulls her away. She shut her eyes close, not liking what is going on. 

 

Sehun pulls her behind the bushes near the gate. “ What were you doing here?” He asked. Eunhye yanks her arm away, looking around anxiously. She didn’t mind to answer his question.

Sehun, not minding her worries, asks her again. “ Hey, I’m asking you here “ he waves his hand in front of her face. She’s still looking around while peeking over the bushes. Sehun sighs and pulls her arm to make her face him. 

 

She finally does and she just stares at him. Sehun raises his eyebrows. “ So? “ he asks. 

 

Eunhye suddenly scoffs while rolling her eyes. She touches his hand that is on her arm, making Sehun surprised, and took it off of her. Then, she looks back at him. “ Why do you care? “ she asks. 

 

Sehun gulps. “ Why are you here , then? Are you stalking me? “ he asks and looks away. 

 

“ I’m meeting someone here “ she replied, simply. 

 

He faces her again, “The teacher? “ he asks. 

 

“ Mm” she nods lazily. 

 

“ Who’s he?” 

 

She glares at him again. “ Don’t mind in my business, okay?” She said. She looks around again and then back at him with a sharp look . “ One more thing, don’t act like we know each other outside. What if you get caught by reporters? I don’t want to be included in your mess” she said and turned around to leave. 

 

Sehun watches her leave and sighs. 

 

One time she’s cute and lovable . Then, the next thing I knew, she’s back being cold. I don’t understand her. 

 

Without him realizing, it’s like his life is getting tied to her more than he thinks. 

 

 

 

 

Eunhye walks home from her job and notices a familiar figure standing in front of her apartment building. She has open and shakes her head. 

 

He’s unbelievable. 

 

She walks up a few stairs to the building and give a sharp look at him but did not bother. She walks off to take the elevator. The guy with the cap and denim jacket follows her into the elevator. She tries to stay calm as there is a cctv inside the lift. 

 

They got off the same floor and once she knows there is no more cctv , she turns abruptly making him stop in his tracks, their bodies close to each other. 

 

“ What do you think you’re doing? “ she hissed. “ What if you get caught with reporters? “ she pressed. 

 

“ Let’s talk inside” he said quietly. 

 

Eunhye scoffs again and walks over to her apartment with him following behind. 

 

Once they’re in, she got angry at him. “ You know you can cause your group damage if you get caught? “ she got straight to the point. Sehun opens his cap and put it on the couch. “ Don’t worry. “ he said, making Eunhye fumes more in anger. 

 

“ You will affect the other members too, not just yourself, Sehun “ she said sternly . He looks at her. It’s rare to hear her say his name. 

 

 “ Sehun, are you even listening? “ 

 

“ Mm “ he replied, still looking at her. She feels uncomfortable and left to her room to drop her stuff. 

 

Sehun doesn’t know what’s gotten into him. It’s been 2 weeks since he last saw her after their movie night. He didn't text her at all too. He felt weird how he feels somehow attached to her after a their secret meeting in his agreed hideout place. He also feels comfortable with her like they’ve known each other before. 

 

He tried denying it and assures himself that it’s because he didn’t socialize with girls during his trainee years up until debut ; he was busy focusing on training. Ever since they debuted, they’re also busy with comebacks and promotions. 

 

At least, that’s what he tells himself constantly. 

 

Eunhye comes out of her room. “ Are you staying? “ she asks, her tone has got better than just now. Sehun nods quietly. 

 

She got quite uncomfortable with how he’s acting so she tried not to snap at him. 

 

“ You want some food? “ she asks. 

 

“ Sure “ Sehun replies, surprised that she’s even offering her some. 

 

She glances at him awkwardly and got taken aback when she finds him actually staring seriously at her. She quickly looks back to the food she’s reheating. “ Go sit in front of the TV” she said, ushering him off. 

 

Sehun does as ordered and sits on the couch. 

 

Eunhye comes with two plates of fried rice and places it carefully on the coffee table in front of the couch where Sehun is seated. She eyes him weirdly and takes the remote controller. “ Why aren’t you turning it on? “ she asks like he’s stupid and turn on the TV. 

 

“ I didn’t know you want to watch it” he replies, looking up at her. 

 

She looks back at him and realizes he’s still looking at her intently . She wants to point that out and ask him what is in his head but she just looks away and settles on the floor to eat. 

 

Sehun comes down from the couch to sit beside her as the food is on the coffee table. Eunhye glances at him beside her thru her hair and feed herself as she keep his eyes on the TV screen . She decided to not pay much attention to how he’s behaving. 

 

“ Hey” Sehun suddenly voiced. 

 

Eunhye was munching on her food and glances at him with big eyes signalling “What? “ 

 

“ Have we met before? “ he asks. 

 

Eunhye , upon hearing the question, chokes on her food. She’s coughing and hit her chest as she asks for water. Sehun , panicking , quickly runs to the kitchen to get water. He helps her gulp down her drink and pat her back until she’s okay. 

 

Eunhye was looking down with her hand to her chest, feeling anxious. 

 

“ Are you okay? “ he asks. 

 

“ Yeah, yeah “ she replies dismissively and pushes his hands away nicely. 

 

Sehun got up and sits back at his original spot. 

 

“ Eat “ she said , pointing to his food that is still untouched. Sehun nods and scoops a spoon of the rice but he’s not letting it off. “ You didn’t answer “ he mentions. 

 

Eunhye didn’t look at him. “ Of course we never met. Are you stupid? “ she said, continuing stuffing herself with more food to die down her panic. 

 

Sehun put down his spoon and face her. “ Then, why did you easily let me into your house , letting me hang out here. How do you trust me so much? “ he asks . 

 

Eunhye downs another cup of water and laughs. “ What are you talking about. You’re not a bad person “ she replied without looking at him. 

 

“ You know that’s not what I meant “ 

 

“ I don’t know what you meant” she replies. 

 

Sehun quiets down. “ Then, why do you hate me so much? “ 

 

She laughs. “ I don’t hate you . What are you talking about ? “ she said, now looking at him. She was surprised to see his serious expression. “ Why are you so serious ? “ she asks. 

 

“ Do you not like me in EXO? You think I’m not a worthy member? No talent?  So you hate me and like the others? Like what other people keep saying? “ he said without stopping, he starts to get emotional. Eunhye was surprised and she faced him with a worried and guilty face. 

 

“ No, no. What are you on about. I told you I don’t hate you. That’s nonsense. EXO won’t be EXO without you “ she said, trying to assure him that he’s overthinking. Sehun faces his plate again. 

 

“ Thanks “ he said quietly . 

 

Eunhye scratches her head and nods an awkward  “ Uh, no problem “

 

She reaches out and pushes his arm towards the food. “ Just eat, damn “ she mutters. Sehun finally feed himself and they sat there finishing their food quietly. 

 

When it was about time for him to leave, Sehun said “ I know there’s something about us. Maybe I couldn’t remember. I hope you would just tell me “ 

 

She laughs again, brushing off the matter as nonsense. “ I must’ve did something to you in the past to make you hate me as Oh Sehun . Not an EXO member “ he pointed out seriously, looking down at her face. 

 

“ You’re just overthinking” she said and he left.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~

14 feb 2018 - HAPPY VALENTINES TO THOSE WHO CELEBRATE

What do you think of this chapt? i kinda like it i guess... its so hard to even reach 2k words with my lacking vocab. i should read more books. 

pls leave a comment, your thoughts, and what i can do to improve! 

what do you think sehun and eunhye's relationship is?? 

 

 

 

.