03

He's Charming
Sehun fiddled with his phone multiple time. That clearly shows that he is super bored right now. The boys are free for the whole week since they just finished promoting their comeback. It was relieving at first because they could have a complete rest but it’s only the second day and they are bored as hell with nothing to do. At least, Sehun’s the one who thinks that. 
 
The others were having the time of their lives. They played video games, sleep all day, shopping, chatting and arguing. That’s for Chanyeol and Baekhyun who can’t stop making noise. 
 
Sehun sighed on the couch. Well, maybe he’s the only one who got nothing to do.
 
“ Sehun, don’t  you wanna play ? “ Luhan asked , his eyes still on the TV. He is playing video games with Kai. “ Yeah, you’ve been sitting there doing nothing” Kai said and then pushed Luhan . “ Hyung , don’t block me” They continued on the game intensely , already forgetting about Sehun.
 
Sehun blew air and stop fiddling his phone. An idea popped up in his mind and he slide open his phone. He scrolls down to the contacts and his eyes lit up at a particular name. 
 
“ Kim Eunhye “ he murmured and smile mischievously. 
 
“ I’m going out” Sehun stood up while grabbing his jacket. 
 
Luhan and Kai immediately look up from the screen. “ Hey, you know you can’t just go out ” Luhan said. 
 
Sehun grabs his cap and sunglasses by the door. “ I’m just going to the dancing room” he lied and waved to his hyungs. 
 
He walks out of their dorm building, with his cap and sunglasses. He dialed her number and waited for her to pick up. 
 
“ Hello ? “ she finally answered. Sehun smirked " Hello , remember me ? " he spoke. 
 
" No " Eunhye replied coldly. Sehun rolls his eyes. As expected from her " It's Oh Sehun " he said. 
 
" What do you want? " she asked with flat tone. Sehun frowns.
 
" Are you not going to ask me how I got your number ? " he stated childishly. " No. Hey, are you done talking because I don't want to further this conversation " Eunhye spoke . Sehun feels slightly offended by that.
 
" You seem like in a bad mood " Sehun mumbled but Eunhye didn't reply even if she heard it. " Where are you ? " he asked. 
 
" I'm going to my work now " she replied hoping that he will hung up soon. She doesn't want to hung up rudely because she doesn't want him to badmouth her to s. 
 
Sehun nodded interestingly " Where is that ? " he asked again. " You ask too much !" Eunhye grunted. " Just tell me. It won't hurt " he replied matter-of-factly. 
 
Eunhye sighed and told him where. " I'm busy, bye" she said and hung up. 
 
Sehun grip his phone satisfyingly. 
 
 
 
" Hi , welcome " Eunhye greeted when a customer walk in the cafe. The guy walk nearer to the counter and as he reached her , he smiled naughtily. 
 
Even if he's wearing a cap and a pair of sunglasses, she can tell who. 
 
Eunhye bit her lip and  look away. " What are you doing here? " she whispered. Sehun smirked " I'm ordering choco bubble tea, please " he said, pulling a cool face. 
 
Eunhye sighs and took his order. 
 
After Sehun paid for his drink, he said " Can I talk to you for a sec?" he said softly,afraid if the other employees will hear them. " I thought we hated each other, why do you want to talk to me? " she said, frowning. 
 
" I never said that. I was just .... annoyed " he explained and asked her again to come. 
 
Eunhye sighs " Just for a few minutes " . Eunhye went to tell the other employee to take her place while she takes a short break. 
 
She sits herself in front of Sehun, who's focus sipping his drink. "What is it ? " she spoke unwillingly. " I came here because I was bored "  he explained. 
 
" Then ? " 
 
" Because I kinda knows you, I came to look for you. You know, to kill my boredom" he said , leaning back to the seat. 
 
Eunhye laughed at his statement. What the hell with ' kinda know you' ? 
 
" You're not allowed to leave your dorm right? The other time at the alley , you were wandering too " she said with eyebrows raise. 
 
" As long as they doesn't know it's fine" he shrugged, avoiding the topic. She doesn't need to know that he always does that. 
 
" So, can I follow you ? " he beamed.
 
Eunhye scrunched her nose " Umm, look. One, I don't know you. Two , we are not close. And three, I'm busy " she stated and glanced at the watch. She really needs to get back to work. 
 
Sehun immediately protested " What do you mean! You know me. We can be closer and what are you busy with anyway ? " 
 
" I have many things to do , Sehun. Geez just leave me alone. " she said and stood up. " Hey, where are you-" Sehun look up
 
" I need to get back to work " she said. " When will you finish ?" he asked. " 40 minutes more " she shrugged and went back to the counter.
 
 
 
After my shift was over, my co-worker started asking me questions. 
 
"Eunhye ah, who was that guy just now ? " Eunhye's fellow employee, name Junah, asked. 
 
Eunhye shrugged " Nobody actually " she said. 
 
Junah bumps shoulder with her " Ayee, tell me. He looks so fashionable by the way " she teased. Eunhye chuckled and finished dressing and took her bag " I'm leaving. See you next week " she smiled and walk out of the workers's dressing room. 
 
She went out of the back door and walk silently. 
 
" You know it's dangerous for pretty girls to walk alone in an alley " 
 
Eunhye was completely shock and jumped . Sehun burst laughing at her. 
 
Eunhye's brows met at centre and she  holds her chest. " You're still here? " she muttered. Sehun nodded " Duh "
 
Eunhye cleared and walk away. Sehun began running to catch up with her. " Hey , tell me where your house is " he said , tilting his head to look at her.
 
What's up with him ?  she thought. 
 
She scoffed softly " Why should I. It's dangerous to speak to strangers , you know " she said without looking at him. 
 
" Come on. Am I still a stranger ? Thus, I'm not a bad person, you could trust me. I just wanted to hang with you sometimes. At least when I'm bored , I know where to go" he explained. " You're so childish, Sehun " she said. 
 
Sehun stopped in front of her, blocking her from walking. " See, you didn't use honorifics. We're acquaintances now " he said. 
 
" Go away " she said , pushing him to the side a little. 
 
He was about to run to her again but his phone rings. He picks up the phone while looking at her leaving. " Hello ? " 
 
" Sehun, where are you? Come back  now " Suho spoke kindly as he is. " Okay. I'll be there" Sehun replied and hung up. 
 
Since his new 'friend' disappeared from his sight, he needs to find her address. He walked in the cafe again and approach the cashier, Junah. " Hi. May I ask a favour " Sehun spoke in a more deep voice , so that the female cashier won't recognize him easily even when he's wearing disguises. 
" Can you give me Kim Eunhye's home address ? " Sehun asked. Junah look at him with a judging look. " I can't just leak her information to a stranger " she replied. 
 
Sehun laugh a little " Ah, no. I met her just now, if you noticed " 
 
Junah thought for a while and remembered as she looks at him up and down " Ah, yes. But why do you want her address" she still asks curiously. 
 
" She.... " Sehun thought for a while " You know that she's a fan of EXO, right? " he started proudly. Junah nodded " She ordered Growl album from me, and she already paid it just now. So I need to give it to her, but I don't know where she lives " What a lame excuse , Sehun thought. 
 
Junah look at him with confused look, " But she already had one " she said. 
 
" Umm.." Sehun mentally palm himself embarrassingly and thought of an idea to cover up. " Yeah, I know that. But you know how persistent she is. She actually bought a signed version" he managed to add a subtle insult her .
 
" Um, okay then. " Junah said and wrote down Eunhye's address on a small piece of paper. Sehun waited eagerly , cheering silently of his success. Junah hand over the paper and Sehun bowed appreciatively. " Thanks so much " 
 
 
 
" Where did you go , Sehun ? " Suho asked when Sehun step inside the dorm. 
 
He took off his cap and sunglasses" Ahh, I went to the practice room" he lied. " Our maknae is so diligent " Suho said proudly and pat Sehun's back . Sehun smiled uncomfortably , receiving the praise that he doesn't deserve. 
 
" I'm so tired. What's for dinner ? " he asked and settles himself on the table in the living room. 
 
" How about you go help D.O in the kitchen ? " Suho said, smiling kindly at him that he can't help but to accept. " OK " he stood up and walk into the kitchen. 
 
" Our maknae is so good ! " Suho said loudly , the whole dorm could hear him. 
 
 
 
It's Saturday and Sehun left his dorm after lunch. He went to the address and finally arrived at the building. He look up at the tall building. 
 
" Ahh, she stays here " he mumbled and proceeds into the building. Eunhye lives in a medium cost apartment and the surrounding doesn't look dangerous or uncomfortable for a student like her. 
 
When he reach her floor , he looks for her apartment door number 67. He grinned excitingly when he reach at her door. Without any hesitation, he press the doorbell. 
 
He doesn't have to wait long as the door  opens after a few seconds. And as he expected her expression would be; shock, written all over her face. 
 
" Sehun ?" the first word came out of . 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for reading :) Have a nice day !
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
.