05

He's Charming
" You could just tell me , you know " Sehun spoke , grinning mockingly at her. 
 
Eunhye nose is flaring with anger as this guy just barge into her bedroom. " Get out " she said quietly , controling her boiling anger. 
 
Sehun blinks " Are you angry ? " he asked cluelessly. 
 
" Hell, yes I am ! Why are you invading my privacy ? " she yelled , making Sehun startled by the sudden raise of voice. 
 
He gulped nervously " Chill, Eunhye. It's no big deal " he said as he look at her eyes steadily. " Get out now before I kick your out of here " she grunted. Sehun stood like a statue there without moving an inch. 
 
She pursed her lips in anger. She barged towards him and Sehun close his eyes of what coming next. Would she hit him? This girl can be so aggresive at times. She pulled his arm harshly till Sehun stumbles forward a bit with the sudden movement. " Get out " she muttered. She kept pushing Sehun's back towards the door. " Get . Out ! " she spoke again. 
Sehun kept looking back to look at her. " I'm sorry , okay ? I'll make it up to you " he said but only get to push outside. 
 
Sehun stare at Eunhye as he straighten himself again. " Don't show up in front of me ever again ! " she shouted and then slammed the door to his face. 
 
Sehun's breath hitched when hearing the loud slam of the door to his face. He sighs. So good for ruining his own plan. 
 
 
 
 
 
" Seriously Sehun , where have you been all this time ? I notice you always went out " Suho asked as he was eating ice cream sulkily on the couch ; watching the other boys playing games. 
 
" I just went back to my mom " he lied. 
 
Suho nodded understanding. 
 
Sehun was thinking how to make up to Eunhye. He seriously think that hanging out at Eunhye's place is a nice plan. He doesn't have to wear disguises everytime he wants to stay away as a member of EXO, and he met with Eunhye a lot of times now that he already knew what she is like. 
 
Chanyeol suddenly shouted when his man died in the game and the others snicker. Sehun eyed the back of Chanyeol's head.
 
She likes Chanyeol hyung. He thought. He remembered again her room from before. Chanyeol's poster is everywhere and shook his head without knowing. 
 
For him, Kim Eunhye doesn't look much like a loyal fangirl. But she seems to really like Chanyeol. 
 
He called her phone several times but only to be cut off. "Geez, what to be angry about if I saw the posters ?  " he thought again as he held onto the spoon.  Tao nudged Chen , and pointed at Sehun with his weird actions. He looks like he was talking to himself. Chen stare at him for a while and called for him " Sehun ? " 
 
Sehun turned immediately when his name is called. " What ? " he asked. " What are you doing ? Talking to yourself? " Chen asked and snorted. Tao as well.  Sehun shruggs " I was doing some thinking. " he said. Then, he snapped back to look at them. They stares at him weirdly with his actions. " Hyung " he started. 
 
They hummed in reply. " What do girls like ? " he bluntly asked making his hyungs surprised by his question. " Why are you asking that ? " Chen asked as he look at Tao as if asking ' What's going on with their maknae ' .
 
Sehun blinks innocently " Just curious " he said as he scooped another spoonful of ice cream. " Uhh, okay " Chen said and gulped. " Well, girls usually like gifts, I think.." he told him ,unsure of his answer , and Sehun nodded as he's taking in the information well since he did gave one to her before.
 
 " If they are angry, and we want to apologize , gifts will help ? " he asked as he stared at Tao and Chen intently. " I guess ?" Tao said , looking at Chen for confirmation. Sehun nods slowly. He sat back in his proper position, with his hand to his chin , as he slightly pouted in thinking. " Thanks hyungs " he thanked and got up from the couch , to his room. He thought of going out to buy something. 
 
Tao shot Chen a weird look. " Is he .. " Tao started , staring at Chen to see if he is thinking the same thing as him. " Seeing someone ? " Chen continued and they both gaped in shock. 
 
But eventually , they shook their heads and chuckled " No way. " Chen laughs. Tao nods " Yeah ,no way he is " 
 
 
 
 
 
Sehun walks out of his room after he wears his jacket and took his cap with him. While he was zipping his jacket , he bumped onto Chanyeol who is walking the opposite way of him. 
" Sehun ? Where are you going ? " he asked. 
 
Sehun blinks while staring at him. He suddenly thought of an idea. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Thanks for reading and commenting :)
 
 
 
 
 
/