01

He's Charming
It was Eunhye's  free day . She just got her her salary today where she was working part time as a waitress . There were only three rooms at her house and because her youngest brother had started school, she thought her sister who is in middle school needed her own room now so she told her parents she will give up her room for her sister and move out to live on her own. She also doesn't want to burden her parents anymore because she's a big girl already. Her big brother who is a year older than her already has moved out because of the lack of rooms in their house. However, her brother had a friend to live with unlike her. 
 
She told her parents that their money is better off spent on her younger siblings. Her parents appreciated her concern and let her live on her own in condition that she will visit them regularly every week. 
 
 
She stepped inside the coffee shop , and the smell of caffein immediately entered her nose . She approached the counter and the worker greeted her . 
 
" Hi , welcome " the female worker smiled . Eunhye returned the smile and look up at the menu . " White coffee, please "she said then look again at the worker . The worker nodded and Eunhye pulled out her purse to quickly pay. 
 
" Thank you . Please come again " the female worker said as she handed over her drink . Eunhye nodded her head and smiled , walking out of the coffee shop . Once she stepped out , the cold wind penetrated her skin . She can't help but to think of the warmness of her apartment . 
 
" Can't wait to reach home " she exhaled , the small smoke formed in the air . 
 
She skipped along the alley behind  the stores near her apartment . 
 
A guy who is wearing a cap , was walking and acting suspiciously . He didn't look up . He was looking down while he was walking , so he barely notice Eunhye was there . 
 
Eunhye didn't see him too , as she was busy sipping her drink. 
 
When the two were close enough , the guy bumped onto her first , and her drink fell to the ground and spilled . 
 
Shocked that her drink  had spilled to the ground , she quickly looked up to the guy , who was standing beside her . He was looking at the spilled drink too .
 
" Don't you have eyes ?! " she snarled at him . The guy look up at her a bit . She still couldn't see his face . 
 
The guy open his mouth to protest too . Besides , it was not him the only one who walked clumsily just now . Eunhye wasn't looking either . But instead , he closes his mouth back , thinking that it wasn't necessary to argue . 
 
" I'm sorry " he sighed before apologizing . 
 
" Sorry is not enough " Eunhye said coldly . She was seriously upset . She rarely spend her money on things like coffee , cakes or new clothes . She spend little on things such those once a month .
 
The guy finally held his head properly . He look straight into Eunhye's eyes , raising his brows at her .
 
Eunhye was startled for a few seconds after seeing who was she standing in front of now , then being snapped to reality again . No matter who he is, her poor spilled drink is still more important.
 
" You gotta pay back . " she said while crossing her hands. 
 
The guy look shocked when the girl doesn't waver of who he is . He didn't reply , but just stare at her weirdly.
 
"What ? Doesn't mean you're Oh Sehun , you are forgiven for spilling my drink" she said , tilting her head sideways while rolling her eyes . She nodded at him , telling him that's she's serious . 
 
" You know me ? " he asked . " Of course I know you" she rolled her eyes . She opens her palm , and demands the money . She pursed her lips when he didn't respond . 
 
" I didn't bring any cash . I just bring my credit card " he said , and for a moment his voice made her shivered . " You still have to pay back " she said , pointing at the cup on the ground . Sehun chuckled  at her stubborness . " Fine " 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Eunhye was back inside the coffee shop . This time , of course , along with Oh Sehun . The same worker at the counter , raised her brows at her as she just here not so long ago . 
 
Eunhye smiled forcely at the worker . " Someone spilled my drink " she emphasized , motioning her head to Sehun . The worker chuckled , and nodded . " The same order ? " she asked , and Eunhye nodded . Sehun who was looking down , so that no one would see his face , cleared his throat loudly , making Eunhye to turn to him irritatedly . 
 
" What ? " she asked with eyebrows twitched . He leans closer to her " Order me a cup of coffee and a slice of chocolate cake " he commands , whispering to her ear . 
 
The worker smile looking at the scene as she thought was sweet . 
 
Eunhye turned to look at him . As she is shorter than Sehun , she could see his eyes clearly under his cap . " I'm not taking orders from you " she said annoyingly .  " Hey , I'm paying here " Sehun replied , pursing his lips while he talk softly . In return , Eunhye rolled her eyes . At least , he's paying for her then she can get away from him quickly . 
 
She turned back to the worker and forced her smile again . Eunhye told the worker Sehun's order , then rolled her eyes at Sehun's direction , beside her . The worker giggled again at her funny behaviour and can't help but to feel confuse who's the guy beside her might be . He shouldn't be Eunhye's boyfriend as she  kept mocking him . But the worker thought that the sight of them were cute . 
 
Sehun hold out his credit card to the worker and paid . 
 
They quickly took their seats at the coffee table at the end of the shop , as Sehun pulled Eunhye to there so that no one would notice him .
 
" Why should I sit with you ? " she said annoyingly . " Cause I paid for you " he replied annoyingly too . " It's because you spilled my drink " she leans in at the table , glaring at him . " Oh , enough with the stupid drink . I already bought for you right ? " he rolled his eyes , but Eunhye could still manage to see it under his cap . 
 
" Shouldn't you be with your group or something ? " she asked , trying to change the topic so that they won't mock each other anymore . " So now you care ? " he asked . Eunhye leans back in her chair , and scoffed , annoyed by his comment . " I was just trying to be nice . " she grumbled , and look elsewhere . 
 
Sehun who was looking down while eating his cake , took a glance at her . She is pretty. But her attitude is something he could barely stand in real life. 
 
Eunhye noticed Sehun glancing at her and glared . 
 
" What ? " 
 
" Nothing there's something on your nose " he said , without looking at her . Eunhye immediately touch her nose , but feel nothing strange . " What is it ? " she asked . 
 
" I believe it was a booger" he said . 
 
Eunhye widened her eyes and hit the table .  " You're messing with me ! " she snarled then look away , embarassed . Sehun laughed silently . " I was just walking around before you bumped me . " he said , answering her previous question . Eunhye looked up " Hey ! I didn't bumped onto you , you're the one who bumped into me ! " she protested . Sehun rolled his eyes once again " Yeah , yeah . Whatever " he said , then sipped his coffee . 
 
He put down his cup , and lean in closer to the table , having a proper look at her face . " Seriously , don't you feel something about me ? " Sehun said , gazing at her eyes . Eunhye was clearly unaffected by that , then istantly rolled her eyes , with her arms crossed . " Why would I ? " she said . 
 
Sehun leans back to his chair , crossing his arms too . " Because I'm Oh Sehun " he answered . Eunhye rolled her eyes again .  " I don't have any feelings for you " she replied . Sehun put his arms on the table and stare at her interestingly . " So you're not a fan of EXO ? " he asked . Eunhye pursed her lips and looked elsewhere , thinking . " I like EXO . " she said , still looking somewhere else while thinking . Sehun stare at her intently . Eunhye turned back to him " But I'm not a fan of yours" she said . 
 
Sehun looked somewhere else , feeling offended . Then he turned back to her . " So , who do you like then ? " he asked boredly . 
 
" It's a secret " she said , looking seriously at him .
 
" It's not like I'm gonna tell my hyungs " he replied . 
 
" I don't trust anybody . Especially from a stranger " Eunhye said , picking her cup and sip her drink .
 
" I paid for your drink . I'm still a stranger ? " he asked , raising his eyebrows . 
 
" Yes " she nodded and got up . " Thanks for  paying back the drink kindly , Sehun sshi . Let's not meet again " she said while smiling at him sarcastically . Then , she left leaving Sehun alone with her strange closure .
 
Any girl wouldn't say that . They would love to meet him again and plus this is the first time he ever talk to a normal girl that long since he debuted . But at the end , yeah . She said she's not a fan of him , so why would she care . But still for Sehun , it's strange .