04

He's Charming
" Hi " Sehun greeted shamelessly. Eunhye could just stare at him unbelievably. " What are you doing here ? " she repeated.
 
Sehun tilted his head, looking ahead of her. " Your house looks cozy " he bluntly said and casually walk pass her. 
 
Eunhye widens her eyes when he , a stranger , came in her house. While still holding the door knob, she turned ; eyes still widen in shock. " What do you think you're doing ? " she hissed , afraid that someone in the hallway might hear her. But Sehun just walk around her small living room , looking around eventhough there is actually nothing to see.
 
" Hey! " Eunhye called with rough voice because he kept ignoring her. 
 
Sehun turned to her with his left hand in his pocket " You should close the door. What if my fans saw me ? " he said. 
 
Eunhye scoffs angrily and slam the front door shut. She approaches him with an angry glare. " Get out " 
 
Sehun shot her a look as if he doesn't understand. 
 
" Get out , Sehun " she repeated sternly. 
 
Sehun eyed her a little longer. There's an expression of disapproval on her face. He holds up the plastic bag he brought to her face. " Here " he said, looking away. 
 
Eunhye look at him weirdly. He assures her to take it. 
 
She took the plastic bag and open it, examining the things inside. Meanwhile, Sehun walks around the room aimlessly ; waiting for her response from the 'gift' he brought. 
 
" Why are you giving me these ? " she asked after a while. Sehun gave her an autographed album and posters. 
 
Sehun shruggs " I knew you would get mad at me so I sort of prepared a gift " he said. Eunhye eyes him suspiciously, it feels somehow wrong to accept it. 
 
" What do you exactly want ? " she asked finally , with raised brows. " I want here to be my hiding place " he replied. 
 
Eunhye snorted " You're kidding me ? Why are you hiding anyway ? " she said , stifling her laughter.
 
" I just need time for myself ? " he replied , simply so she won't ask further. 
 
" Meaning that you will disturb my time ? " she murmured , raising her eyebrows again. Sehun pursed his lips. This girl is so difficult          " Come on. It's not that bad. Don't you want Oh Sehun as your friend ? " he childishly replied. 
 
" You're a stranger. I'm a stranger. How do you know that I won't tell everyone that you came to my house and insists to stay ? " she explained , crossing her arms. 
 
" I know you wouldn't do that " Sehun casually said. Then he shot her a look " You won't ,right ? "
 
" See ! " she said , raising her arms up in surrender. " You shouldn't trust me. You don't even know me " she said with roughened forehead. 
 
" I know you're not that kind of crazy fans, Eunhye " he said sternly. Then, he pouted " Let me , please. I think you're the perfect secret friend for me " he said , pouting cutely at her.
 
Secret friend ? What the hell. 
 
Eunhye scowled , ignoring his statement. " How do you remember my name , anyway ? " she said , while walking to the kitchen. She took the dishes from the table and bring them to the sink. 
 
Sehun watched her all the way " Of course I remember. You're gonna be my friend after all " he grinned. 
 
" Yeah right " Eunhye rolls her eyes. " Will you leave now ? I got things to do " she said without looking at him. 
 
Sehun frowns " I thought we agreed to be friends ? I gave you autographed posters and album, Eunhye! " he whined like a child. Eunhye scoffs lightly at how casual he called her name. He didn't know any better. 
 
" I thought you gave that to apologize of making me angry ? " she said innocently. Sehun frowns deeply. What is it so hard for her to understand and accept ? 
 
" I promise I will give you more than that! I will give you as much autographs as you want. Please ? " he begged. Eunhye glance for a second at him , while proceeding washing the dishes.
 
She didn't understand him. Is it to the extend that he wants to beg ? He can stay at a hotel or go back to his own house ? 
 
Eunhye stopped washing and stop the water . She sighs " Fine " she said. She's not that cold-hearted and mean anyway.  He begged for it and she's sure he's a nice guy. He won't do anything bad. 
 
Sehun snaps his head back to look at her gratefully. " Just don't annoy me too much or I'll kick you out instantly " she  continued. Sehun nods excitedly. 
 
He's such a kid.  She thought ,looking at his delighted face.  
 
Sehun skipped back to the living room and plopped himself onto the couch. " Eunhye ? " he called. " Hm?" she hummed in reply. 
 
" Do you live alone ? " he asked, looking around her apartment again. It's too small to live with a family. 
 
" Yes " she simply replied. Sehun gasped dramatically. " Aren't you scared ? " he said as he came running back to the kitchen. Eunhye look at him and scoffs " I'm eighteen " she said. 
 
" What if there's ghosts at night ? " 
 
" There's none " 
 
" How do you know ? " his face filled with horror. Eunhye laughs. " Are you a kid , Sehun ? You're afraid of ghost ? " 
He cleared his throat " Not really " 
 
Eunhye finishes the dishes and put them aside the sink. " You're eighteen ? " he suddenly asked. Eunhye look up to him and nodded after " Yeah " 
 
" I'm nineteen " he said as he straightened himself. 
 
" I know " 
 
Sehun looked at her unbelievably " Then why don't you respect me more ? You always yell at me when I've done nothing at all ! " he yelled out of the blue. Eunhye glared at him " Do you want to get kicked out ?" she yelled back. 
 
Sehun relaxed his shoulders " Right, sorry " he smiles sheepishly. 
 
There was silence as she wiped the table. " You should call me oppa then " he suddenly spoke.
 
Eunhye look up from the table to stare at him. Sehun raises his brows in thought. Eunhye chuckled mockingly " No " she replied simply. 
 
" Tsk , whatever " he said , feeling somehow offended by her simple answer. 
 
Eunhye saw that he was slightly hurt but shrugged it off. She finished cleaning then walk into the living room. Her eyes widened in horror as Sehun is nowhere to be found there and her bedroom door is opened. She quickly run to her room. Sehun was standing in the middle of her room looking around in amusement. 
 
" Yah ! " Eunhye shouted at him. 
 
Sehun turned to look at her with a mischievous smirk plastered onto his face. He touched one of the posters near her study table " So " he spoke. 
 
Eunhye widens her eyes of what coming next. 
 
"Your bias is Chanyeol hyung ? "