06

He's Charming
The doorbell rings. Eunhye look up from her book , as she thought to herself who it might be. 
 
 Could it be him ? she asked herself. The doorbell rings again and she sighed. She quickly walks to the door and open it ; poking her head out of the door. 
 
And she's right. It is him- again. 
 
She stares at him unbelievably and sighs. " What now ? " she spoke. Sehun smiles , showing his teeth. He looks hesitant for a moment that Eunhye thought what the hell is his problem , showing up in front of her door again. He pulled out something from his back ; making Eunhye gaped in surprise of what he bought. He brought a bouquet of colourful flowers. She look back at him with slightly wide eyes. 
 
" Why ? " 
 
Sehun look somewhere else but her. He felt uneasy doing this and he felt stupid for even doing this in the first place. "I'm sorry about the other time but I thought girls like flowers ? " he mumbled, eyeing her carefully. He wanted to know her response from this gift he brought. 
 
He smacks himself mentally for even thinking that. Why did he even care ? 
 
" We do. " she replied. " The point is, are you giving me gifts again then making me angry again , then repeat and repeat the same thing ? " she said and eyed him curiously. She felt surprised and a bit touched in some way that he came to apologize. 
 
" No. Since I already know your secret. I guess it's fine now ? " he stated , making her rolls her eyes at how childish his reply is. " Ugh, you're so hard to talk to. " she muttered. " Can I come in now ? " he asked, as he eyed behind her. Eunhye sighs and open the door wider. He smiled with glee and walk inside. Eunhye closed the door and followed him. Sehun suddenly spun around to face her making her stop in her tracks. " I brought something that you like by the way. " he said with a mischievous smile on his face. He held up a pendrive. 
 
" What is that ? " she asked curiously. " A pendrive you idiot " he blurted. " I know it , stupid " she grunted. She only let him in less than 5 minutes and he already annoyed her. Sehun grinned sheepishly " Gosh. You're so bad-tempered. I'm just joking, okay " he chuckled as he pushed her forehead lightly. Eunhye smacks his hand away from her. " Then, what is that ? " she repeated. 
 
" Pictures of Chanyeol hyung. I brought it specially for you " he said as he grinned again. He took it last night when he thought of an idea when he saw Chanyeol. And Chanyeol was more delighted when he said that he was just having fun taking photos of them together. 
 
But he thought that she would jump in glee and impatiently asks him for it. Instead, she just stood in front of him, with arms crossed. She eyed him suspiciously. 
 
" Why are you giving me that look ? " he asked, confused. 
 
" Are those nudes ? " she asked, with brows knitted towards the center. Sehun snorted " You wish this is his nudes ? " 
 
"  I did not ! I was just asking , geez " she yelled unknowingly as she blushed. Sehun chuckled at her response. He shook his head then stop laughing or he might get kicked out again. " Where is your computer ? " he asked. Eunhye pointed to her laptop on the coffee table and Sehun went to sit in front of it. It had to enter the password so he turned to look at her. Eunhye pushed him to the side , making him pouted. She typed in the password and plucked the pendrive to her laptop. She clicked onto the files and some pictures emerged. Like he said, there are all Chanyeol in the pictures. 
 
Sehun smiled proudly when he saw she was intently looking one to one picture in the file. 
 
" Why are you in every picture? " she suddenly spoke. Sehun shruggs " What's wrong with that ?" he asked, slightly offended by her tone before. 
 
He saw her clicking the crop button and his eyes widen as he took the mouse away from her. " You can't crop me out of the picture! " he protested. 
 
Eunhye laughed mockingly " Why not? " she said , giving him a look that Sehun suddenly feels hurt. He always kinda feel that he is unwanted but it this time it affects him more than before. " Fine. Suit yourself " he muttered, disappointed as he throws the mouse back to her, hitting the keyboard on her laptop. He stood up from beside her and walk towards the door. " Where are you going ? " she asked weirdly as she followed his figure with her eyes. 
 
" Home. I'm unwanted here " he replied lowly and walks out of the apartment. Eunhye jumped when he slams the door. 
" Oops " she mumbled and look back at her laptop screen. She unknowingly giggled. She was just joking for God's sake. Why was he being sensitive all of a sudden anyway ? 
 
She clicked the file and save it on her laptop. She shut down her laptop and plucked out the pendrive. She keeps it safely in her TV cupboard's drawer. 
 
And she didn't even crop Sehun out of the picture. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
~~
 
11 feb 18'. ; 
 
i added some backstory/ hints just so i have something to write about later cuz what is a story without conflicts??? tell me cuz i dont know the answer
 
 
 
 
.