07

He's Charming
Sehun was on the couch again the next day, looking grumpy as ever. The other members don't dare to talk to him. They proceeds with their own activities though they often glance at him nervously. Suho was watching the back of Sehun's head on the dining table which is a bit far behind where the boys were playing video games as always. He shook his head several times. 
 
" What's wrong ?" Xiumin who was busy eating his ice cream with Luhan spoke. Suho shook his head again " Does Sehun has mood swings?" he questioned. Xiumin and Luhan thought for a while and shrugg ; not really know the exact answer. " He's been like that lately. Maybe something's bothering him, I guess. " Luhan told and they nodded in understanding.  " I wonder what it is " Suho thought out loud while still staring at the back of Sehun's head as if the answer will appear there. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Eunhye is having the time of her life. She was in her apartment for the whole day since it is her day off. She cleaned her apartment in the morning while listening to music without worry. She kept humming tones when she was cleaning as if that's the best thing she ever does her whole life.Once she's satisfied of how cleaned her home is, she settles down at her coffee table with a tub of strawberry ice cream. She log on her laptop and pluck in the pendrive she got the previous day. She the spoon of ice cream as she watch picture to picture. She giggles to herself once in a while as her voice echoes in the living room. 
 
As she was focusing on admiring Chanyeol's face, she turns her attention to Sehun's face which he included in the photo. He took the selca with Chanyeol so he was in every picture he gave her. Eunhye unknowingly smile. She thought he was silly for doing this though it was kind of him to give her these photos. She breaks into a grin when she remembered he was upset yesterday. She was seriously joking about the matter to have her own revenge. She didn't know he was taking it seriously. Should she apologize? Plus, she didn't even said thanks yet to him for giving the photos. She can still stays with her pride to not apologize, but Sehun was that bad towards her. He gave her several gifts eventhough she didn't ask for it. Flowers too, which she didn't expect. It triggers some memory. 
 
Eunhye scrolls down the picture and she looks at the flowers he gave her that she put beside the TV. " Hmm, should I apologize ? " she thought out loud as she chew on her lip. She twists her lips and frowns " But it's not my fault. He's the one who's overly sensitive! " she spoke to herself again while looking at the flower as if the flower will agree to what she is saying.
She looks back at the screen of him and sigh " Should I ?" she thought. 
 
She scrunched her nose several times as she grabs her phone harshly like she was forced to do this. " Ugh, let's just do this before I become crazy for talking to myself " she grunted and pressed his number which she saved as ' Him ' .
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sehun was glued to the couch since the morning , with his legs up conquering the whole couch and eyes on the TV screen of the game his hyungs are playing. His phone suddenly rings loudly with his 'Growl' ringtone but he didn't flinch a bit. Despite him being the closest one to his own phone , Kai and Baekhyun who were playing video games on the floor flinched by the sudden loud sound coming from his phone.  They turn a bit to glance at him and they saw he was irritated by the call as they saw him rolls his eyes and groan. They turned back to the screen as they shrugg their shoulders together. Sehun pulls harshly his phone out of his pocket but fail shamefully when it slides out of his  pocket and hit the floor. His hyungs notices and they stifle a snort as they avoided his glares. 
 
Sehun cleared his throat and picks up his phone and curse silently to the phone like it was it's fault.  He was shocked of the caller ID as he gaped at his phone screen. Kris who is walking to the TV with a can in his hand , passes by the couch. He looks at Sehun weirdly because he was just staring at the phone's screen without answering it while the ringtone was ringing loudly in front of his face.
 
" Yah, Oh Sehun. Why are you not answering it? " Kris spoke and he slightly jumped. He looks at Kris and back to his phone. Kai and Baekhyun also peek to look at Sehun with his rare weirdness. " Ah, yeah ." he replied as he stood up too immediately and locks himself in his room. 
 
The three of them looks at the door he shut, and looks at each other. " What's wrong with him ? " Kris asked the duo. They shrugg again " We don't even know " 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sehun sits on his bed and clears his throat before carefully answering the call. He stays silent at first and waited for her voice. " Um, hello ? " he finally heard her spoke. " What? " he tried to sound as cold as he can. " What are you doing? " Eunhye asked silly. She frowns to herself when she said that. " I'm dancing with the members " he lied and waited for her reply with a childish attitude. 
 
" Really ??!" Eunhye suddenly shrieked with her fangirl mood. Sehun widens his eyes and scoffed silently so that she wouldn't hear. Sehun coughed a few times making her abruptly stop. He put on his cold voice and face again . " Why are you calling ? " he asked arrogantly. " Err.. " she stammers. He raised his brows "Well ? "he questioned. 
 
" I just wanting to know what are you and EXO are doing. " she lied. Sehun scoffed silently again as his eyes rounded. " It looks like I was bothering so I'll hang up, goodby-"
 
" -Weren't you calling because you wanted to apologize ?" Sehun unmasked his ignorance and got straight to the point. 
 
Eunhye stayed silent and gaped to herself with the phone to her ear. Well, it was her intention actually in the first place but she couldn't brings herself to apologize. She still thinks it was not her fault. " Eh ? " the only thing she managed to say. Sehun scoffs , this time audible to her ear. " Eh? You only said eh ? Huh, I can't believe you " he replied in rage. Eunhye scoffs back and roll her eyes with his attitude " Why would I apologize ? It was not my fault, really. You were the one who was being overly sensitive like a girl! " she replied in the same tone as he gave her. 
 
Sensitive?
 
Sehun frowns so hard till  his brows met in center. " Then did you really call because you want to know what are we doing ?" he questioned and she stayed silent. She bit her lip a few times. 
 
He waited for her answer. Eunhye thought quickly in her mind of what to say. She can't say that her intention was apologizing of that small stupid matter. She's too egoistic to do so. " No. " Sehun's ear perked up to her reply. 
 
" I was actually wanted to invite you to my apartment because I just baked a cake. " she bluntly blurted. Sehun's mouth hung open at her reply. " What? " he said.  Eunhye just realized what she said and she pulls the phone from her ear as she stares at it unbelievably and mouth 'What?!' at her own self.
 
" And since it's a big cake. I can't possibly finish it all by myself right? " she continues her lie. Sehun suddenly laughs " Are you kidding me ?" he asked because he really thinks she's just messing around. Like he doesn't know how thick-headed and stubborn she was. 
 
" No. I'm not " she replied confidently. " If you don't want to ,then it's fine. I got some other lucky people on my list to finish it with me " she said with an arrogant tone , doesn't even aware of what's waiting her. There was no reply for a few seconds. Sehun was still couldn't believe what she was saying. It's like she was talking to him in a foreign language. He still thinks she wasn't serious. Why would she wants to call him just for a cake? 
 
" Well, I see you  don't want to- "
 
" -I'll be there ! " he immediately replied. 
 
Eunhye's eyes rounded in surprise as she stuttered " W-what? " Sehun smiled " I'll be there in 20 minutes " he said and hung up. He still does not believe she was being serious. She doesn't really sounds confident to him but he can know it later. Kim Eunhye is one fun girl. He doesn't think he'll ever get bored of her.