10

He's Charming

 

large.png

her big brother

tumblr_msoqc2PUcz1s8l33so1_400.jpg

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The next day , Sehun and Kai prepared to go to their school. It's been a few weeks since they went to their school cause of the promotions. He waited for Kai as he puts on his blazer. Sehun taps his foot while waiting with his mind flying elsewhere. Kai glanced at him weirdly . Almost all of the members were puzzled of where he went because he came back late. Of course, they noticed he's been acting bizarre lately but they haven't think of asking him yet. Whenever they ask, it's always the same answer. He went out practicing or if it's not logical , they received he went to visit his mother as an answer. They didn't dig futher though. Afraid that it might disturbs his privacy. 


Kai had been staring at him for a minute now , and Sehun still doesn't realized that. He notices that Sehun's lip would somehow curl up into a smile but he was somehow fighting it. He can't catch what kind of disorder this guy is having right now. 


" Hey, Sehun " he called and only then Sehun looks at him with a tilt of his head. " What ? " he asked as his eyes bore into him. " What's wrong with you ? " Kai asked and Sehun just look back at him like he just ask something stupid. He knew quite well that the other members kept asking him the same thing. He's fine. Why are they asking him the same question. 


Or maybe he just didn't realize his weird actions since he started to go to meet his secret friend. 
He sighed and answered " I'm fine " Kai pursed his lips. He can sense that Sehun was tired of hearing it so he didn't want to push futher. Because he knew Sehun won't tell anything, since he answered the same thing he answered to him to all members. 


" If you say so " he shruggs and slung his bag over his shoulder. " Let's go " he said as he strode to the door. Sehun just bit his inside cheeks as he follows him out. 


--

 

The bell rang indicating break . Kai stretched his arms and turned his body to face Sehun who's beside his desk . He was taping the tip of his pen to the table all the time. It was bothering but at least that made him stayed awake the whole class. 


Kai scrunched his nose while staring at Sehun whose daydreaming again as he leans to wave a hand at his face. Sehun turns to him like his usual style, just with a tilt of his head and eyes blank. He lifted his chin a bit with eyebrows raised like a sign he was asking ' What ?' .


Kai rolls his eyes. "Were you even paying attention ? " Sehun laughed " As if you were  " he looks away from Kai and tap his pen on the table again. He scoffed incriduosly " Actually I were since you were doing that the whole time, keeping me awake " he said , eyeing the pen on Sehun is holding. He broke the pen with his glares. 


" What did I do ? " Sehun asked stupidly making Kai scoffed harder. " See. You didn't even know what are you doing. You're weird dude " he said as he stood up and Sehun tilt his head up to look at Kai who's standing. "Where are you going ? " he asked, staring blank at Kai. 


Kai sighed and close his eyes , to hold in his frustration. " It's break, Sehun " he groaned. As if a water just splashed to his face , Sehun eyes flickered live and he looks around and smiled cheekily at his friend. " Right " he faked a laugh to cover his embarrassment. He bit his lip as he saw Kai shakes his head and walks ahead him. 


" Darn it. I kept thinking about her " he muttered under his breath and shook his head. He needs to wake up . 

 

--

 

" Ah. What is this. This place is more confusing than my school ! " Eunhye grunted under her breath. She came to Seoul's Art School where his brother is teaching and already bewildered by the moment she set eyes on the building. She got lost a few times the first year she went to her school. And now, she's at someone else's school and it will be dead embarrassing if she get lost here. 


She looks down at her uniform of her public school. People would turn their heads for sure since its kinda attracts attention if you where your school uniform anywhere. " I shouldn't have wear the uniform " she frowns as some ideas sink in her head. Eunhye has a phobia of people watching her. If one or two is fine. But she dislikes it a lot if the whole attention is on her. Just by thinking about it gives her a nightmare. 


Eunhye shakes her head and knocks her head a few times. "I can do this ! ! " she gave self-encouragement and look around carefully around the building , hoping that she wouldn't bump into anyone. 


The school is incredibly amazing. It looks so cool , of course for an art school, the paintings on the walls are so neat and so fun and she can't help but to walk slowly while admiring the things around. The lockers are dazzling red , unlike her school lockers which is blue. " Wah " she unknowingly said her astonishment out loud. The school's surrounding is not boring or dull at all, unlike her school. She began to walk up the stairs. The walls are painted with different kinds of abstract shapes and its confusing and awesome at the same time ,unlike her school. 


Okay, she realized she said that a lot just now. She shouldn't talk bad about her own school, geez. 


She recollected her intentions of coming here as she looks around the first floor she came, trying to find for the teacher's office sign. The hallways sounds quiet , so she thought maybe the students are all studying in classes right now. She heard loud banging of music coming from the floor above her. She guessed there are many people up there so she gulped thinking that she'll ever might bump into any one of them if she's not quick. 


She looks around one more time along the hallway and she flinched when she heard quick footsteps from behind her. As in reflects , she abruptly turned to the object and jumped a bit with a girly yelp. The person himself was shocked because of her reaction as he stops at one of the staircases. They just look at each other for  a moment and as she slowly registers her hand came to cover as she gasps. 

Her eyes wide but she didn't let out a word. Just simply staring at him. It's Kim Jongin. It's EXO's Kai for God's sake! She's not at any of the group events and there's no other fans here and she's just so damn lucky to bump into him like this. She mentally stab herself . How can she not remember that Kai studies here ? And not to mention Sehun too ! It's  a luck she bumps into him but she just hopes she doesn't bump into Sehun. Thank the Lord for letting it not be Sehun. 


Kai just look straight at her with his stunned expression as well. He examines her face and thought that he saw her somewhere before but couldn't remember where. Of course, he thinks she must be a fan because of how her cheeks burned when she was shocked earlier but he's quite sure he sees her much closer before. 


" Um, hi. May I help you ?"  Kai asked in a gentle voice. Eunhye put down her hand which was sealed to for a few minutes now. She blinks a few times at him , it's like was clogged. " Aaa.. " she looks around for what to say. " What am I doing? Kai's here , I should be just looking at him ! " she fangirled inside her mind. The other time when she confronted Chanyeol and others , she lost her fangirl mood because of... oh well, Sehun. He ticks her insides for some reason. 


Okay, now. Just thinking about him making her forgot Kai is in front of now. AND WAS WAITING FOR HER ANSWER. 


Eunhye looks back at Kai almost immediately that Kai rosed his eyebrows a bit, but it's visible to her eyes. " ! I'm being an idiot right now! " she scolded herself. She gulps a whole saliva and take in her breath. " I was..... looking for the .... teacher's office " she replied with a flat tone and succeeded without stuttering although it was not clearly in one go. But oh well, it worked as she saw Kai nodded as he smiles amusedly. 


She bit her lip to control herself from bursting from happiness and hug him right there. She could let out her girly shriek and jump like an idiot like she always do on her bed whenever she received her album right in front of her door. 


" Well, do you want me to take you there ? " Kai asked again kindly. He could sense that she was lost and she doesn't look like a creepy fangirl or stalker so he thought it's fine to walk her there. 


Eunhye's eyes is glowing ever so greatly when Kai gave her the invitation and she could drool any minute if she doesn't look away from his perfect face. " Ye- " she stopped . She was about to say yes, but the chances of her bumping into other people if she walks with Kai would grow higher and she didn't want that. And the chances of bumping with Sehun is also higher. She bit her lip and gulp again " It's okay. You can just tell me where it is. I don't want ot burden you " she replied and thankfully, she didn't stutter at all. 
Kai was looking at her ,weirdly. She glances at him and wave her hands frantically " No no no! I'm not rejecting you offer ! It's just that I don't want to burden anyone and I'm actually gonna do it quick ! " she replied as she talked fast to explained leaving Kai more stunned. 


And she didn't regretted fully because right after that she heard Kai's soft chuckles and she looks up to him with a confused expression. " I understand . It's right straight over there. You'll find the office as you turn to the left " he said as he leans a bit closer to point the direction which is right behind her. 
 

Eunhye's cheeks flushed pink as she nods at him. Kai pulls back and gives her a sweet smile. " I hope you don't get lost again " he said and her face flushed pinker making Kai chukles more. " Dammit , I'm not gonna get my face colour back if he laughs any longer " she blabbered in her head . 


She faked a laugh to cover her shyness as she bows politely to him . " Thank you very much " 


Kai looks at her and smile a bit as a reply. 


She bits her upper lip in nervousness as she slowly turns . She was actually waiting for Kai to walk away first but he was still there, and she can't stand there any longer without being all giddy so she must leave . " Ohmy, oh myyyy! I'm walking away from Kai ? No wayy ?!! Ohmyygoddd !! " she pulls her hair inside her mind as she shut her eyes tight while shaking her head. She really can't contain her feels. 


And as it like took forever she finally sees the teacher's office right in front of her. She sighed. Her brother wouldn't know what were she holding in just now. She sighed again as she steps inside after a knock on the door. 


Her brother's table was easily located since her brother obviously standing at his table. She sighed in relieved since she wouldn need to trouble more of finding his brother inside the office next. She walks straight towards her brother as she quickly tugs on his elbows which is holding a few papers. " Oppa " she called quietly. Her brother, Kim Hyun Soo , turns around and was surprised to see her there. 


" I thought you wouldn't come " Hyun Soo teased and she rolls her eyes. One thing she hated the most, is being teased of something that she said she wouldn't do. Hyun Soo laughs softly " So you needed money. How much ? " he asked as his hands searched for his wallet inside his pockets. 


Eunhye starts to sway her body from side to side like a small girl, acting cute all of a sudden. " You need a lot ? " as if Hyun Soo understood her . She smiled cutely at her brother and batted her eyelashes. " What for ? " Hyun Soo frowns a bit. He knew Eunhye always ask extra money from him but normally she would only ask for a little. 


He stares at him for a few seconds until he finally figured out. He looks around first and leans closer to her with a scolding look. " You're not possibly doing that online shopping on Kpop Merchandise are you ? " he asked and she gave a look like she's caught red- handed , then she turn into her cute smile again like she tries to ease her brother. 


Her brother never really got angry at her but she didn't want to upset him because he was always so nice to her. " I promise I won't use all of it " she said as she put her right hand up and giving an assuring look at Hyun Soo. He sighed and as he always gives in to Eunhye he pulled out a few 100000 w0n out of his wallet and her eyes was sparkling at the look of the money. 


Before she could even touch it , Hyun Soo pulled it back and remind her again. " This is for your grocery and necessary things too , okay ? " he said as he looks at Eunhye , battling whether to trust her or not. She smiled to him until she's pretty sure her eyes are fully close. " You can trust me, Oppa ! " she said , a little bit too excited as a few heads of teachers inside the office turns to look at them both. Hyun Soo gave Eunhye a scolding glare and she  just smiled back cheekily. 


He ruffles her hair lovingly and said " Let me take you out " she just stare at him for a moment before she nodded . "He's is being all lovely today , I don't know why" she thought as she keeps eyeing her big brother. His face is glowing. He didn't look like this the last time she saw her . Hyun Soo took her hand and walks out of the office with her. 


They walked out together hands in hands and turned to a corner to the hallway where she embarrassed herself in front of Kai and right then , right there, the one that she wanted to avoid the most appeared. Sehun is standing right in front of them with his left hands in his pocket and his other hand holding a book. He stopped right in front of them as his eyes landed on Eunhye.

Again, she forgot he studies here.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~

EDITED ; 14th feb 2018 HAPPY VALENTINES TO THOSE WHO CELEBRATE!

i lightly edited some major ones here, like the dialogues ... this chapter is a major cringe fest bfore editing keke. so sorry this chapter is so childish esp the fangirling. thats how i am years ago and apparently at that time i was a big Kai stan hence why T-T pls comment hehe

 

 

2014/2015// I'm having a lot of feels of Jongin and SEHUN lately . Omygosh and the new featured story IRRESISTIBLY WICKED is REAL WICKED !! I just cant- *.* I recommend you guys all to go and read it !! ^_^ The author is really nice and funny too !! :D Like seriously go and read it ^_^ And  i just master up my courage to write today (Its been a month and Im talking a lot right now -,- ) because I just finish reading the author's story up to the latest chapter and I hope she'll update fast so that I get my motivation to write to after I see some super duper fluff between Jaemi and Kai and Sehun... Omo, Sehun.. he made me cryyyy T___T 

THANKS FOR READING. ANYONE :) 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

.