08

He's Charming

Eunhye closes her apartment door with her foot since she is holding the cake box. She quickly dash into the kitchen and put down the cake she bought from a nearby bakery. She pull out the cake and place it carefully on the table. After that , she gets rid of everything regarding that she actually bought the cake not made it into the  dustbin. 


She dusted her hands  and  catch her breath. She had  done it all in a 17 minutes records. She glance back at the cake. It's nothing that Eunhye would ever create but oh well. She blew her bangs and crossed her arms. " Looks like I wasted my monthly income on this. That guy  .. " she started mumbling as she searches for the right word to say about Sehun. But since it's not really his fault this time, Eunhye shut . If only she just apologize , putting aside her ego , she doesn't have to waste her money on this. 


The doorbell rang  and Eunhye jolted up in surprise. She begins muttering curses under her breath again. It looks like everything that goes wrong , she blames it on Sehun. She immediately swung her apartment door open and a standing Sehun appeared in front of her eyes. 


Eunhye greeted him with an unamused look as she widen the door to let  him in. As Sehun steps inside, he strode to the kitchen as if that Eunhye commanded to do so. Eunhye followed him  from behind with twisted lips and crossed arms as she glares at the back of his blonde  head, although he's actually wearing his cap. 

 

As Sehun steps his foot inside the  kitchen, his eyes immediately caught upon the cake with white icings and strawberries. He widens his eyes in surprise as he approach the table and  sat on the chair. " It looks like something you wouldn't create " Sehun spoke as he eyed the cake. It really looks like it's bought from a store, he thought. 


Eunhye who  is leaning  against the table blew her tiny hairs covering her left eye. * You got that right * she mentally told him. " You bought this didn't you ? " Sehun said as he leans against the chair while grinning at her. Eunhye blinks several times at him but soon protested like the usual Kim Eunhye would do. " You can tell me if you don't want to eat it ! " 


" You can tell me if you secretly want me here " Sehun attacks and that took Eunhye offguard. Did she actually really want him here ?  No,she answered the question  in her head. Sehun smirked when he saw her speechless.  " I baked it. For you " she blurted all too suddenly though it's a lie,  that it was his turn to be taken aback. Sehun glances up at Eunhye who is standing at the other side of the table. " For me ? " he repeated as he examines her expression for any lie. He waited for her response  and then a sight that he never sees before. 


She blushed. 


She blushed like madly and  Sehun didn't even know why. He was  actually getting a little panic inside as he doesn't know the reason to why  her face is red. He opens his mouth to ask but left hanging there without coming out a word to say to her. He was left speechless  and he also didn't know why. 


Eunhye turns to the side making Sehun only gets to see her side profile. " I just wanted to say I'm sorry. " she eventually said. He snaps back to look at her  and stare at her for a few moments as if he just see something bizarre. " I thought you don't know how to say that " he smirked and grinned when she looks back at him with her usual tough and grumpy face, which he admits he had learned to like.  " I regret I said that. I knew it was not my fault. Ugh, unbelievable " she grunted and scoffed madly but her face is still red. Sehun still didn't get the answer to why her face is like that. Was she angry or she was shy ? 


If she was angry then it's normal because she is always angry to him. But if she was actually feeling shy that's why she blushed then, it's weird because Sehun actually thinks she was kinda cute. 


Sehun smiled to himself unknowingly as a soft pink flushed to his cheeks. Just the thought of Eunhye is cute made him blushed in a good way. He begins to cut the cake and scoop a huge chunk to feed himself. He suddenly feels happy though he knows the cake is obviously bought from the bakery. His eyes darted to a dustbin nearby and saw the box which is not properly thrown inside the bin. The bakery's name flashed clearly on the box. 


He grins to himself again as she thought it was cute of her to try hard to cover her lies. One time he just thought that she was fun to be with but now Eunhye is a fun and cute girl to him. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~

this chapter is trash HAHA

 

 

 

 

.