Prince Yeol ♥

Pinky Swear [HIATUS]

Early Morning ...

    "Good Morning Princess!" the Chambermaid said.
    "Ohh~ GoodMorning Hyesun!"
    "You should hurry now to the Dining Area my Princess."
    "Ohh, why Hyesun? Am I too late for breakfast?" Princess Rara asked.
    "Anii~ It's just that.. the very cute Prince Yeol is present there!"
    "Mwo?! Wae?!"
    "Molla~ Just asked the King my Princess."
    "Okay~ Ohh btw Hyesun, if were the only one talking, please don't call me Princess anymore, can you?" She smiled.
    "B-but Princess.."
    "Yahh~ We've been childhood bestfriends since were very young, and I'm happy that your still here by my side." Prince Rara said.
    "Ohh! Thank you.. Rara??" Hyesun covers her face.
    "That's better Hyesun." And they both hugged each other.

    "Ohh! Wait, you should be ready now Rara."
    "Ahh, yes! Mian~" Princess Rara now hurries to the bathroom, dressed herself and walks to the Dining Area.

    ** At the Dining Area **

The big door now opens, there's the very big and long table, many foods were served everyday as If there were always a feast.
As the Chambermaid said, the King Riri and Prince Yeol is already at the table waiting for Princess Rara.
The Princess walks in the area, the King saw her.

    "GoodMorning my Princess!" the King greeted.
    "GoodMorning Father." Princess Rara kisses her Father. She's really a very loving daughter that's why King Riri loved her so much.

Prince Yeol stands and comes closer to Princess Rara.

    "GoodMorning Princess!" Prince Yeol greeted the Princess.

He bows his head and laid his hand in front of the Princess. Princess Rara placed her hand before the Prince's hand. He then kissed it.

    "Ohh~!" Princess Rara blushed.
    "Let's eat now Princess." Prince Yeol offered his best smile to the Princess.

Prince Yeol and Princess Rara is now been sitted. They started eating and talking about Prince Yeol.

    "Why don't you introduce yourself to us Prince Yeol?" the King asked.
    "Ohh yes, Your Majesty. I'm the cutest Prince in our land, the Kingdom of Derps." He said.
    "I thought you have older brother, don't you?"
    "Yes, Your Majesty. He's name is Prince Kai, he's already engaged to Princess Kyung that's why I'm the one who's sent here to court the Princess."
    "Ohh, I see." the King said.

The King's butler came closer to him, he then whispered something to the King.

    "What is it Butler Doong?" the King whispered.

Butler Doong suggested that the King shouldn't be present in the same Dining Area where the Princess and Prince is. The King is so talkative that's why they can't talk about each other. Now the breakfast is over, Prince Yeol asked the King to take the Princess to the Town, specifically the Market Place. He wants the Princess to join him in walking down the streets first and to find something to buy for her. The King approved it.

    "Please take good care to my Princess."
    "Of course, Your Majesty."
    
When it's the time that the Prince will court the Princess, they are asked to go and leave by themselves for them to have a privacy with each other. The Princess and the Prince now rides the carriage heading to Town.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Supporting/Mentioned Characters in this Chapter :

 

Goo Hye Sun - Hyesun the Chambermaid, Princess Rara's Childhood Bestfriend

 

Kim Jong In - Prince Yeol's Older Brother, Engaged to Princess Kyung (ps. I ship KAISOO ♥)

 

Do Kyung  Soo - Princess Kyung, engaged to Prince Kai (ps. I ship KAISOO ♥)

 

Park Sanghyun - Butler Doong of the King

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------