Love Island

Pinky Swear [HIATUS]
Now, Prince Hae and Princess Rara went out of her Chamber and went ahead to the Royal Dining Area not knowing that King Riri is just waiting them to leave the room. As King Riri saw them together, than to be angry, he laugh and smirk to the both of them like he's very happy for his daughter, Princess Rara.
 
Princess Rara and Prince Hae hurrily finished their breakfast.
 
"Hae, Where are we going now after this?"
 
As the Princess says that, she's surprised that he call Prince Hae only by his name infront of the Royal Maids and Knights near the Dining Area. She again repeated what she says.
 
"Uhm.. I mean Hae-HEY! Hey! Where are we going after this... Prince Hae?" she clears after she says it.
 
Prince Hae noticed that but he just laugh and smile at the Princess. While Princess Rara becomes nervous and shy at the same time and knocks her head and laugh at her own mistake.
 
"We will go somewhere after this, Princess."
"Ohh, where Prince Hae?" she asked.
"It's a surprised." he then winks at the Princess.
"Ohh, okay~" the Princess giggled then smiled.
 
After their breakfast, they both ride the carriage heading to the place that Prince Hae says. As they reach the boatferry port~
 
"Do we really need to ride this BoatFerry Prince Hae?" the Princess asked.
"Yes." he says then smiled.
 
Then Prince Hae helps Princess Rara to go in the Boat, now they start to move it.
 
"Is it really far?" the Princess asked the Prince again.
 
Princess Rara looks she's very curious of where they will really go.
 
"Don't be too much curious Princess, you will find out soon." Prince Hae said.
 
To lessen the Princess curiousity, Prince Hae managed to cover the Princess' eyes with a piece of cloth.
 
"Ohh~Why?" Princess Rara is surprised.
"Wait still Rara." Prince Hae whispered to her.
 
Less than an hour, they finally reach the place. Before getting out of the boat, Prince Hae tell the Royal Knights in the boat that follow them to return to the land and just wait for their return. He says also that he can now handle the things from now on.
The Royal Knights now leave at once.
 
"Ehem! We finally reach the place Rara." Prince Hae said while helping the Princess to move out from the boat.
"Can I remove this cover in my eyes?" she said.
"Haha, not yet." the Prince said.
"Ohh~Okay."
 
Prince Hae hold the Princess' hands as they move in towards the place. After a short walk in the place ...
 
"Okay Rara, you can remove it now." he said.
 
As the Princess removes the cover in her eyes, she saw a very beautiful scenery of white sand beach, tall palm trees, very blue sky, chirping birds, the high ocean waves and at her back, a big cloth tent and a table for two beside it.
Princess Rara is very speechless as she saw her sorroundings.
 
"Ommo! This is..this is.."
"Very Beautiful, like you Princess." Prince Hae said to her while holding her hands.
"Ohh.." she blushed and smiled at the Prince.
"Well, I want this day to be the best." he said while looking high up in the very beautiful sky.
 
Princess Rara stared at the Prince, in her eyes, Prince Hae is sparkling as the bright sun shines on him. Suddenly her heartbeat went fast. She shake her head and let go of Prince's hand to touch her blushing face. She suddenly ran in the seashore to wash her blushing face, but the water catch the end of her dress that makes it so wet. As the Prince saw it, he then walks toward her.
 
"You must change first Rara." he says while smiling at her.
"Ohh, C-CH-CHANGE? What for?" she asked.
 
Prince Hae used his pouting lips to point at the ocean water near them.
 
"You mean ...?"
 
Before the Princess finish what she's saying, Prince Hae held both of her shoulders and push her to the tent.
 
"I'll wait here, go change and take your time Rara." he said aloud.
"But I don't have any clothes to change Hae." she said.
"Mr. Choi said he prepared something for you to wear there." he answered.
"Ohh, okay."
 
After a minutes ..
 
"Uhmm, Hae.."
"What is it Rara?"
"Are you sure of these clothes?" she asked.
"Why? Is there any problem?"
"I only were these when I'm in my Chamber." she said shyly.
"Gwaenchana, were going to the beach so you should were something that suits this place." he said.
 
After awhile, Princess Rara goes out the tent, covering her face, and fully changed. She was wearing a white sleeveless shirt that shows her thin but very white and pretty shoulders, and a blue mini skirt just above her knee that shows her tiny legs and thighs. Prince Hae started to look at her from head to toe.
 
"Is there any problem? Aishh~ I'm not fond of wearing these out of the palace." she said while pulling down her miniskirt.
"I-it's okay. It looks good on you Rara." he said while still staring at the Princess.
 
Princess Rara is so shy of what she's wearing so she rans off near the seashore. Prince Hae chased her, grabs and hugs her waist and lift her up.
 
"I got yah! Haha~" he said while laughing.
"Yahh! Put me down Hae~" she giggles.
 
Prince Hae continue to lift her up and takes her deeper in the water.
 
"Yahh!" she said while wiggling off.
"What if I Don't?" he .
"Aisshh~ Pabo!" she then hits the Prince's head.
"Why hit me?" he said while pouting like a kid.
"Then put me down~"
 
Prince Hae puts Rara down, the water in their spot is kinda deep now so the short Princess grabs the Prince in the neck and hug him.
 
"Haha! Why Princess?" he teased again.
"I don't know how to swim!" she shouts.
 
Then the Prince walks towards the seashore so that the Princess can reach the floor and stand. When Princess Rara noticed that she can stand alone already, she slowly move away from hugging the Prince but when he looks at the Prince, his face is already 2-inches away from her. Her face suddenly warmed up and began to blush. The Prince smiled and then hugged her tight.
 
"Ahh~ The water is very cold." he whispered.
 
The Princess's heartbeat went really fast again, this time she can already feel his heartbeat too.
 
"I'm hungry now, let's go to the tent first and eat." he said again.
 
They started to walk ahead the tent. The very gentleman Prince gets and pulls the chair so that the Princess can sit. Before serving the food, Prince Hae gets a towel and gives it to the Princess to dry up her body first. Now, Prince Hae prepares the food, he serves a big roast chicken, a cake for dessert and the Princess' favorite food, Stew Shrimp.
 
"Wow! I think I'll get fat will all of these Hae. Ommo! My favorite shrimp!" and she started to eat.
"Yahh~ Slowly Rara, be sure to chew it first."
"Nae~" she giggled then smiled.
 
After eating, Prince Hae serve the fishcakes last. The Princess eyes gets bigger as she saw the very delicious fishcakes.
 
"We'll gonnae eat you now!" Prince Hae evily said.
 
They both started to eat the fishcakes fast until only one left. They seriously glared first at each other, but the naughty Princess grabbed it so fast and started to run away.
 
"Yah! Rara! Get back here!"
"Aniyoo~ I'll gonna eat this now!" she shouted while teasing the Prince.
 
Prince Hae started to chased the Princess, but because the Princess is too weak he easily catch up on her. But before he grabbed the Fishcakes on her, they tripped and landed on the ground. They're both lying in the sand with heads near each other facing the bluish sky. They look on each other and started to laugh. Princess Rara cuts the remaining Fishcakes into two and give one to the Prince. They smiled at each other and started to eat it. After that, they managed to play again in the water like childrens. It looks they're really having fun in the beach, especially, with each other.
 
After an hours of enjoying the cold water of the ocean, they decided to sat down at the white sand first. It's also getting darker now.
 
"Aigooo~" the Prince said while writing something on the sand.
 
The Princess went closer to the Prince to see what he is trying to write. As she reads it, it says "SARANGHEYO!". The Princess writes back in the sand saying, "Nado~".Upon reading this, they both raised up there heads to look at each other but they are once again suprised that their noses already touch each other's nose. Their heartbeats went really fast, they was moved by the very romantic scene, now they feel to kissed each other. Little by little, there lips is getting closer and closer, but before it happened, a boat of Royal Knights landed on the island.
 
"Princess! The King!" one of the Knights shouted at them.
 
They both heard it and they stand up like nothing happened. They started to run towards the Royal Knights.
 
"Waeyo? What happened to my Father?!" the Princess asked them worriedly.
"Well you must go seek him for yourself Princess." they said.
 
Now, Prince Hae hurriedly packed up there things and Princess Rara hurrily changes her clothes. They ride now the boat heading to the land and take their way home back to the Palace.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note : I'll appreciate your comment guys ~ Please do subscribe or vote up! Thank you! 

BTW, what you think of my new main image of this Chapter? Keke~ I should've done that to every chapters TT