Unexpected Night

Pinky Swear [HIATUS]

 

Before his turn for the Princess, Prince Hae can't sleep that night. He was to excited to meet again the Princess, and this time, him and the Princess only. He seems love the Princess at first sight. He can't really help it. He sits on his bed and think of something of what to do with the Princess tomorrow. He was eager to let the Princess fall in love with him.

In the same night, Princess Rara lays on her bed. She seems very tired that night because of a very good day with Prince Ji, but her also, can't sleep that night. Why? Because she's very excited too, to meet Prince Hae. She seems very curious of what kind of person the very handsome and charming Prince Hae is. She really wants to meet him.

After thinking of what to do with the Princess tomorrow, Prince Hae walks out his room in the middle of the night to meet with someone. He seems to have a very good thing to do tomorrow in his mind right now.

    "I bet the Princess will really like it." he said unto himself.

He meets with someone named Mr.Choi. He's a very good friend with him since the beginning. Prince Hae whispered something to him.

    "Don't worry Prince, I'll make a very good preparation for it." Mr. Choi smiled.
    "I'm counting on you so much my friend." Prince Hae said while patting Mr.Choi's shoulders.
    "Yes Prince! It will gonna be your best day with the Princess." he added.
    "Thank you so much!"

After talking with Mr.Choi, Prince Hae bids farewell to him and went now again to his Palace Quarters. While heading his way back, he suddenly saw Princess Rara walking in the opposite direction with him. They both saw each other and look at each other's eyes. It seems like they both saw a ghost and stands still.

    "P-Prin-Princess Rara?!" Prince Hae is so suprised to see the Princess.
    "Ohh~ P-Prin-ce Hae??" Princess Rara is surprised also.
    "Why your not sleeping yet Princess?" he asked.
    "I don't know Prince Hae. I just can't sleep." she said.
    "Well care to join me first for a short walk Princess?"
    "Ofcourse Prince!" she seems to be happy.
    "Uhm, can I asked for a favor first Princess?" he said.
    "What is it Prince Hae?"
    "If there's only the two of us, can't we just cut the Royalty?" he said.
    "What do you mean Prince Hae?"
    "Well just call me Hae." he shyly said.
    "Hae?" she blushed.
    "That's better, Rara? Haha!" he smiled back and laughs.
    "Ommo!" the Princess blushed more.
    "Are you okay Rara?" Prince Hae asked while holding the Princess Face.
    "Ohh.. yes, Hae?" she said.
    "Aigooo~" Princess Rara covered her face.
    "Don't worry Rara, it's only the both of us." Prince Hae winks at her.
    "Ohh yes.." Princess Rara shyly said.

After a short walk with the blushing Princess.

    "Well, It's very late midnight now. I'll take you to your Quarters now Rara."
    "Ohh okay, H-hae.."

They reached the Princess Quarters now.

    "Well, I guess I need to leave you now Rara." he said while looking straight at the Princess' eyes.
    "Okay, Hae." he said while looking straight back at Prince's Hae eyes.
    "Thank you for this night Rara! GoodNight my Princess~!"
    "Yes, me too Hae. Goodnight!" it seems Princess Rara is now comfortable to say his name.

Prince Hae now walks to his quarters bearing a very wide smile in his face. In the other side, Princess Rara lays on her bed. It seems she's dreaming.

    "Ommo! Hae is so cool! I mean Prince Hae." she giggles with herself.

As Prince Hae reach his quarters and lay on his bed.

    "Aigoo~ I think I really love her already." he said to himself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mentioned Character in this Chapter :

Choi Siwon - Mr.Choi, Prince Hae's Good Friend

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note : I'll appreciate your comment guys ~ Thank you! Please do subscribe and vote up :) PS- Sorry for short update XD