Battle Begins!

Pinky Swear [HIATUS]

 

Early Morning, Butler Doong summoned all the Princes infront of the palace with all the Royal Knights including the recovering King and Princess Rara. It's the time to instruct them about what kind of trials and tests they will undergo. At the front of the Palace, their is King Riri who is still burdened by his sickness and Princess Rara beside him, who is both nervous and excited about the competition. As King Riri stands up, all the Princes bowed down at him. Then Butler Doong began to speak.
 
"Well, this is the first day of the battle." he said.
 
As the Princes heard the word "BATTLE", all gulped at onced nervously especially Prince Yeol who can't take his eyes off of the Princess who's the one that only gives him the strength and courage.
 
"The competition consists of two parts, first is that we will test your skills and abilities which a deserving future-to-be-king must possess." Butler Doong added.
 
Prince Jae painted a smirk in his face. He knew in himself that his own skills is enough to win this competition.
 
"What is the second part?" Prince Vin asked.
"The second part of the competition will be called SURVIVAL RACE." he boldly said.
"SURVIVAL RACE?" all the Princes taught and say in unison.
"Yes. Well I'll tell you more about it after the first part of the competition." he said.
"Well for now, go to the respective locations of the first battle."
 
As Butler Doong said it, the King stands up again saying:
 

" LET THE BATTLE BEGINS! "

 
All the people in the crowd gave a loud cheers for all the Princes.
The five Princes suddenly feel different, their hearts starts to pound so loud and fast. They felt mixed emotions as this is the day that is truly the reason why are they here at the land of Panda Kingdom. Now they were lead by the Royal Knights to the place of the first test. Princess Rara followed them with her Chambermaid, Hyesun, to watch the first part of the competition also. As they reached the place, they all saw three circular boards far from them.
 
"The first skill test is Archery. A true king must bear an extraordinary combat skills and one is Archery." Butler Doong said.
 
Prince Jae suddenly walks towards the bows and arrows.
 
"I'll go first." he confidently said.
"Very well." Butler Doong said.
 
He grabs the arrows and bow, then proffessionally put it together and raised it up aiming at the target. Within a blink of an eye, he shoots the targets all in the bullseye. All the people get awed by the very good Archery skill of Prince Jae. They all applaused including Princess Rara.
 
"Wow! He's so good!" she said while getting jaw-dropped.
 
Prince Hae hear and saw Princess Rara's complement to Prince Jae.
 
"I can do better than him Princess." he said in himself.
 
After him, it's Prince Vin's turn. He also aims very well at the target shooting all the bullseye. He deeply sighed after a success hit. Next, is Prince Hae. Since childhood, his favorite pasttime is to play Archery with Prince Vin. That's why healso shoots the 3 targets in bullseye just like him. After a successful hit, he shots a fierce glanced at Prince Jae. Their fiery eyes meet both telling that they won't lose to each other. Next up is Prince Ji, he confidently handle the bows and arrows but actually he's so nervous that his blurry-eye sickness will attack. After a very long time of aiming, he feels that his world is getting blurry.
 
"Please not now." he whispered to himself.
 
All the people now is getting curious of why he's taking too long including Princess Rara and Hyesun.
 
"Why taking so long to shoot?" Hyesun said while twisting her fingers together.
 
After awhile, Prince Ji successfully shoots it. He also gets 3 bullseye but he believe his 3rd shot is just a luck.
 
"Yes!" he deeply exclaimed.
 
Next is Prince Yeol, he handles the bow and arrow correctly but he's a bit nervous. Before shooting he looks at the Princess first.
 
"You can do it." Princess Rara said silently.
"Nae." Prince Yeol replied after he read the words in the Princess' lips.
 
Because of the Princess, he also successfully hit 3 bullseye.
 
"Wow! I'm lucky." he said in himself.
 
"Congratulations! All of you passed the first round of the test." Butler Doong said.
"Shall we go to the next one?" he added.
 
Now they all walked to the next place, they stop at the entrance of the Palace.
 
"Why are we here Princess?" Hyesun curiously asked.
"I don't know either. I feel something different." she said.
 
"The next round is something to do with Horseback Riding. While riding the horse, you'll passed to different places led by the Royal Knights on your way until you all get back here. The last one who will arrive will lost." the Butler said.
"What will happed if we lost?" Prince Yeol asked.
"Sorry but you won't be able to continue with the competition anymore." Butler Doong said.
"WHAT?!" they all exclaimed including the Princess.
 
After hearing it, they all feel stiff and nervous. They don't want to lose early.
 
"Go ride your chosen horses now."
 
All the Princes ride their chosen horses now. Definitely, Prince Vin will choose Pretty.
 
"Please take care of me." he whispered to the horse.
 
After a minute of preparing.
 
"We start after the gunshot." Butler Doong said.
 
"Goodluck guys!" the Princess whispered while secretly cheering for them.
 

** BANG!!! **

 
Atlast, the gunshot was released. The Princes with their horses now swiftly ran outside the palace. We can see that they're all a very good riders especially Prince Jae. They were just closed with each other.
 
"You very eager to win aren't you?" Prince Jae shouts to Prince Hae which is only beside him.
"Ofcourse! And you?" he confidently said.
"Actually at first place, I don't want to be in here, but as I get to know the Princess, my mind suddenly changed. 
 
Also as a very mighty Prince of our Kingdom, I don't think I shouldn't be easily lose to this competition." he said while giving him a smirk.
 
Prince Hae just offered him a teasing smile.
 
"Well goodluck for the both of us! Hiyahh!" he suddenly makes his horse very fast passing Prince Jae.
"YOU!!??" he angrily exclaimed while making his horse very fast too to keep up with Prince Hae.
 
"Wahhh! It's like they're both fired up already!" Prince Yeol jokingly said to Prince Ji which is only beside him.
"Nae, we should also. We shouldn't let them beat us. Hurry Yeollie!" he exclaimed while hitting his horse.
 
"Yah Yah! You know, friendship is prohibited in a competition like this." Prince Vin interrupted with the two while keeping up with them.
"What?" Prince Yeol and Prince Ji said in unison.
"I mean, if you wanna win in here you should treat all people your enemy and rival. That's the only way." he said.
"I guess not." Prince Yeol said.
"Aha! Really?" after saying it he smiled and then makes his horse fast passing the two while now running behind Prince Hae and Jae.
 
Then Prince Yeol and Prince Ji deeply think the words that Prince Vin said. After realizing that it was true, they both look at each other and giving an evil smirk.
 
"Let's go?" Prince Ji said.
"Don't need to say that!" Prince Yeol said making his horse suddenly fast now passing Prince Ji.
"Yah!!" Prince Ji shouts.
 
** Meanwhile at the front of the palace.. **
 
"Who do you think Princess is taking the lead now?" Hyesun asked the Princess.
"I don't know. But I bet it's Prince Jae again." she said.
"He mentioned me that in his land, he's the best rider." she added.
"Really?" Hyesun curiously said.
 
"The way is still too long, maybe they'll come back here at night." Butler Doong said to them.
"At night?!" Princess Rara is surprised.
"Isn't it dangerous to ride at night?" she asked him.
"Surely it would be." Butler Doong replied.
 
"Ommo! Eottheoke?" Princess Rara said to herself.
"I hope they'll gonna be fine." she said to Hyesun.
"Nae Princess, don't worry." she said.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Author's Note : Please do comment | subscribe | vote up :) Thank you so much!
Well who you think will gonna win and lose this time? ^___^