Prince Ji ♥

Pinky Swear [HIATUS]

 

Early Thursday morning, Princess Rara waked up early. She starts to dress and prepare for the breakfast with the next Prince. She's curious now of which Prince is next, but deep inside her heart, she wishes it's Prince Hae, Prince Vin's cousin. She really wants to finally meet him.

That morning also, Prince Ji wakes up early. He stops first in the nearest Palace Garden to do something and went now to the Dining Area to have breakfast with the Princess. As the Princess went out her room, exactly, Prince Ji is heading towards the Dining Area also. They both seen each other.

    "GoodMorning Princess!" Prince Ji went to the Princess and greeted her.
    "GoodMorning too Prince Ji!" Princess Rara greeted back with a warm smile.

Then, Prince Ji gives something to the Princess. It's six roses.
    
    "Wow!" the Princess said while smelling the roses.
    "I just picked it myself early this morning." Prince Ji said shyly while rubbing the back of his head.
    "Why, Thank you so much! This is really early." the Princess giggled and smiled.
    "It's good you like it Princess." he said while smiling back.
    "By the way, why is it 6 roses Prince?" she suddenly asked.
    "Well, it means.. I-WANT-TO-KNOW-YOU-PRINCESS." he shyly said.
    "Ohh, haha! Really?" she said while looking straight at the Prince's eyes.

They both head now to the Dining Area. Princess Rara still holds and smells the Rose that Prince Ji gave to her. It looks she's really happy to recieve flowers again and also the meaning of 6 flowers.

Now they eat their breakfast. They both finish it fast.

    "Where are we going now Prince?"
    "Uhm, actually I don't know." Prince Ji laughs.
    "Ohh. haha!" the Princess laughs back.
    "Well let's just walk for now." he said.

Princess Rara picks up the flowers again. They held hands while walking out the palace. The Princess noticed that Prince Ji held to her hands so tight, she just ignored it and smiled on her own. They started to walked passing the Palace Garden, and some Royal Stables and Buildings. They are now at the town still holding each other hands. Suddenly it rained. Princess Rara stops from walking and finds cover under the big tree.

    "Here Prince, let's just first stay under this tree."

The Prince is standing still in the middle of the rain, raising his head. He then comes closer to the Princess and offers his hand to her.

    "Let's go Princess!" he sweetly said.

Princess Rara puts her hands before the Princess. Prince Ji then grabs her under the rain.

    "I actually do love playing in the rain Princess!" he shouts while looking up in the rain.

Princess Rara smiled. It seems she'e enjoying to play in the rain too. They both ran and jump at the streets, ignoring the heavy rain. They went to the park and play. It looks they're just childrens who happily plays under the rain.

When the rain stops, they sit in the clean and wet grassfield.

    "Ohh. haha!" the Princess giggled.
    "Are you happy Princess?" Prince Ji asked while staring at the Princess.
    "Yes I am, very." she then smiled wide.
    "It liked I'm back again in my childhood days." she added.
    "Yeah me too." Prince Ji laid in the grass.
    "Ahhh~ I'm tired." he said.
    "Yah! Don't sleep here!" Princess Rara shakes him hard.
    "Why?" Prince Ji suddenly grabs the Princess hands. Their faces nearly touched each other.
    "Yah!" she blushed while moving away the Prince.
    "Ohh, haha! Okay, Okay! Well, let's go Princess."
    "Where are we going now?" she asked.

They walked now towards the forest. Then Prince Ji get some woods.

    "What are you doing with those Prince?" Princess Rara asked.

Prince Ji gets some more woods and drops it on the land. He starts a big bonfire.

    "Wow! Your good Prince!" she said while warming her hands in the bonfire.
    "Yeah, I usually do this when I'm alone."
    "Ohh~ Alone?" she asked.
    "Uhm yes, It's because I'm the only Prince in our Kingdom. I usually escape the Royal Guards and run in the forest. There I lit a bonfire myself."
    "Ohh~ I see."
    "Well now, I'm not alone anymore." he said while holding the hands of the Princess.
    "Ohh, Yes~" she blushed.

After an hour, they put the fire out and head to the palace now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note : I'll appreciate your comment guys ~ Thank you!