Prince Jae ♥

Pinky Swear [HIATUS]


Another day begins, now it's the turn of the Great Prince of Hero Kingdom, Prince Jae.

Prince Jae's nature is truly coldhearted. He's a freaking serious Prince and he barely smiles alot. He's still called to be great because he's so strong, mighty and intelligent, but also he's never been around girls that much. Her mother, Queen Junnie, tries to introduce him to different Princesses. She tried but it seems so difficult because of his son, but one girl change him once. She's Princess Chang, a very fair Princess in their land. Prince Jae loves her alot, but a serious illness bought her to death, after that incident, Prince Jae changed again and he's now become so much coldhearted like before. But we didn't know, if this is the true nature of our Prince or is he just controlling himself?

Now, it's breakfast time, only Princess Rara and Prince Jae is on the table. Prince Jae wants to greet the Princess but he didn't know what to say.

    "GoodMorning Prince." Princess Rara suddenly greeted.
    "ohh~ GoodMorning Princess!" Prince Jae softly greeted.
    "Uhm, did you sleepwell Princess?" he asked.
    "Yes, Prince. How about you?" then she smiled.
    "Ohh, yes Princess." the smile of the Princess captures the heart of the Prince which makes him to smile too.
    "Aigoo, your so handsome when you smile Prince Jae."
    "Ohh, what? Thank you Princess!" Prince Jae continue smiling.
    "Uhm, well. I was planning to have a horseback riding with you after this my Princess." Prince Jae asked.
    "Really? I'll be glad too.. But.." Princess Rara said.
    "Why Princess?"
    "It' just that, I still don't know how to ride one." Princess Rara timidly said.
    "Ohh, don't worry Princess. I'm very good at horseriding in our Kingdom and I'll surely help you to learn." Prince Jae smiled.
    "Ohh, jinjja? Gumawo Prince!" she said.

They hurrily finished there breakfast. Now they walk towards the barn where the Royal horses at.

    "Princess, which horse you want to ride?" Prince Jae kindly asked.
    "Uhm, I want Dadoongie! He's my friend since when I was young but never been learn how to ride him that much." Princess Rara said.
    "Okay my Princess."

Prince Jae leads the horse out in the Field.

    "Hold my hand Princess, I'll help you ride this horse first."
    "B-but.. I'm afraid."
    "Don't worry Princess, I'm right here." he smiled.

Princess Rara holds Prince Jae's hand. He helped her to ride on the top of the horse. As the Princess sits above, Prince Jae also sits before the Princess in the same horse.

    "Please hold unto me tight Princess."
    "Okay.."

Princess Rara just held unto Prince Jae's shirt.

    "I'll make this a little bit slow first." the Prince said.

The horse began to walk, the Princess closes her eyes. She's so nervous cause it's her first time again to ride the horse. They rode around the whole Horse Field. Now Prince Jae makes the horse a little bit faster. The Princess still held tight to the Prince's shirt. They both rode around the whole Horse Field again.

    "Hold tight Princess. Don't worry, you won't be hurt."

The Prince make the horse faster. This time, the Princess suddenly hugs the Prince to held at him tight. Then the Prince suddenly felt something at his heart that makes him to smile wide. After several hours of horseriding, Princess Rara aren't that afraid anymore. They both enjoyed to see and to feel the trees, the  wind and the birds around them as they continue to ride the horse. They both feel so happy, relaxed and contented that time. Now the Princess suddenly felt tiredness and asked to Prince for her to go down the horse first just to sit in the bench near them. The Prince once helped her again. When the Princess is already sitting in the bench, drinking cold water, Prince Jae suddenly make the horse ran so fast that makes him to fall down. The Prince looks like his badly hurt. Then the Princess immediately ran off to him.

    "Prince, Prince! Are you alright?"
    "Ahh, yes Princess. As long as your here." he then grabs the Princess hand and kissed it.
    "Aishh, your not acting aren't you?"
    "I'm not..." he said while rubbing his feet, then he winks at the Princess and laugh.
    "Haha! Aigoo! Nappeun!" the Princess said while laughing.

The Prince now stood up like nothing is happened.

    "Ohh, by the way Princess. Are you hungry now?" he asked.
    "Uhm, yes. A little bit. Why?"
    "Come, I'll take you somewhere."

He then grabs the Princess hand. Before they reach the place, he covers the Princess's eyes.

    "Ohh, what is this?"
    "Just wait still my Princess."

Now they reached the place. He removes his hand from the Princess's eyes.
    
    "Tadah! What can you say Princess?" he smiled.

The Princess saw a large cloth layed on the green grassland, the delicious foods are in there.

    "Wow! It's look were gonna have a big picnic here Prince Jae."
    "Yes, my Princess." he happily said.
    "Since when you prepared this things?" she asked.
    "Uhm, actually I was thinking about it all night. Then I came up with this idea, I asked the Palace Cook to prepare all of these foods."
    "Wow! Actually this is my first time to have a picnic like this." she said.

The Princess happily sat down in the Picnic Cloth, the Prince sat beside her too. They started eating the delicious foods that the Palace Cook had prepared.
They also talked about many stuff about each other lives that makes them to know each other more. After eating, they sat under a big tree near them. Prince Jae kept staring at the Princess.

    "Why Prince Jae? Do I have something in my face?" the Princess asked.
    "Ohh, anii~"

He then gets a blue flower near the tree and put it on the Princess' left ear.

    "Waah, yeppeuda!" he said.
    "Ohh, haha~ Gumawo.."

Then Prince Jae suddenly sings a very sweet song for the Princess, and because of her tiredness, she suddenly fell asleep at the Prince's shoulders.
That's how the very wonderful day of the handsome Prince Jae and beautiful Princess Rara ends.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Supporting / Mentioned Characters in this Chapter :

 

Kim Junsu - Queen Junnie, Mother of Prince Jae (Sorry Junsu xD)

 

Shim Changmin - Princess Chang, Prince Jae's Ex-Girlfriend (Lemme die of his prettiness XD)

Dadoong - Dadoongie the horse (LMAO xD aegyo..aegyo ^__^)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------