Acquiantance :)

Pinky Swear [HIATUS]

        

Well, another Morning starts ..

    "GoodMorning Rara!" Hyesun loudly said to the sleeping Princess.
    "Ohh, haha! GoodMorning Hyesun." the Princess kindly greet.
    "Wake up now Princess! Ommo~ Hurry up." Hyesun shakes the Princess for her to wake up.
    "What's the rush Hyesun?" she asked while rubbing her newly-awaken face.
    "The next Prince! Rara!" she shouts.
    "Waeyoo??"
    "Ommo! You didn't recognize him?" she asked the Princess.
    "Nugu?" she asked again.
    "Princess-ah! When I was heading here towards your room, I saw Prince Vin and Prince Hae together!"
    "Prince Vin?" and she thinks deeply about the Prince's name.
    "Ommo! Wait! I remember now! Prince Vin's father is a very good friend of my Father right? They even visited us once? I didn't recognize him cause were all still young that day. Aigoo~ You still remember Prince Vin, Hyesun?"
    "Aigoo~ Ofcourse Princess.." and Hyesun began to daydream and blushed.
    "Aishh~ you still have a crush on him?" he blabber unto Hyesun.

Hyesun covers Princess Rara's mouth.

    "Don't speak so loud Princess, they might here us." she whispered.
    "Who?"
    "Prince Vin and Prince Hae! They're just several steps away here in your room as I saw them earlier."
    "Ohh, jinjja~"
    "And don't you know my Princess, they're COUSINS!" she loudly whispered.
    "Cousins? Jinjja?" the Princess is startled.
    "Nae! You know, Mervin Kingdom and Fish Kingdom, both water-related Kingdoms, you didn't noticed it Princess?"
    "Anii~" she said while rubbing her head. "Aigoo! I need to prepare now! It's breakfast time!" she said.
    "Ohh, yes Princess. Hurry up!"

Hyesun helps the Princess to prepare and get ready. After that, they walked out the room. They both saw Prince Vin and Prince Hae waiting for the her. Prince Hae is the one who saw the Princess first. He began to jaw-dropped because of the stunning beauty of the Princess. Prince Vin noticed it and also look at the Princess direction. The two Prince went closer to the Princess.

    "GoodMorning Princess Rara!" Prince Vin greeted.
    "Nae~ GoodMorning Prince Vin! Glad to meet you again." she greeted back.
    "Again?" he asked.
    "Uhm, nae~ Well nevermind that." the Princess giggled, then she looks to Prince Hae who's still in the state of shock.
    "Prince Hae?" she said.
    "Ohh~ Annyeong Hasseyo Princess!" Prince Hae greeted. Then the Princess sweetly smiled back.
    "Aigoo, why so Pretty?" Prince Hae suddenly mumbled.
    "Ohh, haha! Gumawo." she smiled again to Prince Hae.

Then, Prince Vin suddenly notice the very sweet atmosphere between the two.

    "Ehem..." Prince Vin speaks out.
    "Ohh, sorry~ Well I need to go now. See yah later Vin, and Princess Rara." Prince Hae bids goodbye whie winking at the Princess.

The Princess giggled and blushed once again. Prince Vin noticed it.
    
    "Uhm, Well let's go eat now Princess?" he asked.
    "Ohh yes. Mian~" she said while still looking at Prince Hae.

Prince Vin offered his arms to the Princess, she then holds unto him. They both head now to the Dining Area.
As they reach the place, they started to eat and to chat with each other. Prince Vin is a very cool little cute Prince. He is easy to go with, he also likes adventures. They talked about each other lives including the fact that him and Prince Hae are cousins.

    "Is it true that both of you are cousins?" the Princess asked.
    "Yes. Hehe, Why Princess?" he smiles.
    "Anii~ It's just both of you are really goodlooking." Princess Rara complements them.
    "Ohh, thank you Princess! As well your very beautiful Princess." he offered him a very cute smile.
    "Ohh why, thank you!" she said.
    "Uhm, after this Princess, can you join me in the lake? I want to go boatride with you." he asked.
    "Ofcourse, I want to go boatride too."
    "Thank you!"

After they finished there breakfast, they both ride now the carriage heading to the lake.
 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note : What do you think guys? Should I continue? Please comment. It's just that I don't feel about continuing it anymore.