Before the Day

Pinky Swear [HIATUS]
Early Morning, Dara wakes up early to go see her Father's condition. She went straight ahead to the King's Chamber and knocked.
 
"Who is it?" Butler Doong asked.
"It's the Princess." she answered.
 
Then Butler Doong opened the door for the Princess. As she walks in, she saw her father lying still to his bed.
 
"How's my Father?" the Princess asked.
"He's better now, but he needs alot of rest." he said.
"Can I talked with him now?"
"Anii~ Maybe later Princess."
"Ohh, okay. BTW, how's the preparation for the tournament tomorrow?" she asked politely.
"We've finished it all and later we will gonna call the Princes to inform them the tests they're going to take."
"Ahh~ Jinjja~" she mumbled.
"Why Princess?" Butler Doong asked her as he saw her unusual face.
"Anii~ Nothing. Well I'll leave my Father to you now."
"Arraseo~" he said.
 
The Princess now left the King's Chamber.
 
"Eottheoke?" she asks herself.
"I think I should go see all the Princes first. I need to check their preparations out for themselves." she said to herself.
 
** On the other side .. **
 
Prince Jae waked up also early to condition himself. He went outside, half-, to do some stretching, exercise and also to maintain his perfect body shape and abs. He eats a little and continue to condition himself by punching a sack of hay lifted up beside his chamber.
 
Now Princess Rara came to passed Prince Jae's Chamber. She tries to knock on the door but he hear someone on the back of the chamber. She then peeps and saw Prince Jae practicing really hard. Her eyes suddenly turned big and her heart suddenly pounded so fast to see Prince Jae's perfect body shape and abs, she truly admires it. No wonder last night, Prince Yeol also praised Prince Jae's body. Princess Rara tried to peep more but she suddenly kicked the vase near her that caught Prince Jae's attention.
 
"Ohh! Princess Rara~ Glad to see you again!" Prince Jae greeted while looking straight at the beautiful Princess.
"H-he-hello Prince Jae." she nervously greeted back while staring at the Prince's body.
"Are you okay Princess? What brings you here early in the morning? Come here."
 
Prince Jae then went closer to the Princess and grabs her shoulders letting her to sit. Princess Rara is so shy and nervous that time.
 
"Sorry for interrupting you Prince Jae." she said while looking down.
"Ani~ You don't Princess. I'm glad to see you once again." he smiled.
"Well sorry if you saw me in this sweaty condition."
 
He laughs and slowly wips off his sweat all over his body. Princess Rara can't take off her eyes unto him.
 
"Hehe, it's okay Prince Jae." she giggled a bit.
"What do you wanna do this time Princess?" she asked her that makes the Princess startled a bit.
"M-mwo!? Ohh, Ani~ I mean I'm fine, it's okay Prince Jae." she then bits her lips and pout.
"Jinjja?" the Prince asked looking at her face bowing down to him in shyness.
"Ahh~ Nae." she smiled.
"I just wanna tell you Good Luck for the tomorrow's tournament. I'm sure you'll gonna do well Prince Jae." she smiled more while cheering for the Prince.
"Gumawo Princess." she ily smiled back for her.
 
Now the Princess continue to walked towards the Princes' Chamber to check them all out.
 
As she continues to walk by, she passes Prince Ji's Chamber. She's surprised to see him sitting still on the front of his room. She walks closer unto him.
 
"Prince Ji?" she waves her hand near the face of the Prince to get his attention.
"Ohh! Princess Rara!" he looks so surprised.
"Are you okay Prince Ji? Why are you so serious like that?" she asked while sitting beside him.
"Ohh, haha~ Ani. I'm just thinking of what might happen tomorrow." he smiled a bit.
"Wae? You can do it!" she said.
"Anii~ I'm afraid that my illness will attack on the time of the cometition."
"Mwo? Ilness?" Princess Rara is surprised.
"Nae~ Sometimes my eyes got all blurry that it may affect me so badly." he said while forming tears in his eyes.
"Ommo~ Jinjja, well you can still do it! Trust me." she said while smiling unto him.
"Hehe, I hope so, and I know that Yeollie is also nervous too." he replied while looking down.
 
"Yeollie? Does he mean Prince Yeol?" she asked and smiled for herself and happy at that time that she knew that both Princes are getting really well with each other like yesterday at the hall.
 
"By the way, I wanna give you something Prince Ji." she said while pulling out something from her pocket.
"What is it?" he curiously asked.
 
Princess Rara handed out a steel bracelet from her pocket.
 
"Where'd you get that Princess?" he asked.
"Remember we've gone to the forest that night?"
"Nae?"
"I saw this on the ground, I don't know who owned this but it looks still fine so I keep it. I wanted to give you this before this tournament and this is that day. Just some what you call "remembrance" from that night. hehe~" she giggled while handing the bracelet out to the Prince.
"Why? Thank you so much Princess!" he hugs her so tight.
"Ohh~ Not so tight Prince Ji." she said while getting squeezed out by the Prince' hug.
"Ohh, sorry. Hehe." he held the bracelet that really brighten his day.
 
After awhile, Princess Rara left Prince Ji and started walking to Prince Yeol's chamber. She wondered what is he doing now because she knows that Prince Yeol is really nervous and afraid for tomorrow's tournament like what Prince Ji also said. As she reached his chamber, she knocks at the door.
 
"Prince Yeol?" she said while knocking at the door.
"Jamkaman!" Prince Yeol said aloud.
 
"What is he doing this time? Is he busy or what?" Princess Rara asked herself.
 
After awhile, Prince Yeol finally opened the door out for the Princess.
 
"Ohh! Princess Rara!" he's surprised to see the Princess.
 
As he opened the door, Prince Yeol is wearing an apron covered with bits of chocos and some different colored-flour. Princess Rara saw a choco smudge on his face and started to wip it off using her hands.
 
"Ohh~ It's okay Princess. No need to, hehe~" he giggles and blushed at the Princess.
"What are you doing Yeollie?" she suddenly said.
"Ohh? What Princess? How'd you know my nickname?" he's surprised to hear it from the Princess.
"Aniii~ Don't mind it, just heard it from Prince Ji earlier." she giggled and smiled.
"Ahh, jinjja? Well let's go inside first Princess."
 
In entering Prince Yeol's chamber, she's surprised to see the newly baked cupcakes that comes in different colours. Prince Yeol served it in the table and giving some to the Princess.
 
"Is this what your doing throughout this morning?" the Princess asked.
"Nae, I miss eating cupcakes so I decided to make one. Actually I was planning to give you this cupcakes later but 
 
I'm lucky you visited me here." he smiled and look at the Princess.
"Ahh, nae gumawo~" she started to eat some.
"Wahh! This is so good Yeollie." she complements it.
"Jinjja? Glad to hear that." he smiled wide to her.
 
They started happily eating all those cupcakes that Prince Yeol made.
 
"By the way, what brings you here Princess?" he suddenly asked her.
"Uhm, I guess that you will be over-thinking too much for the tournament tomorrow so I decided to visit you also." she said.
 
Suddenly, Prince Yeol became quiet and stops eating the cupcakes. He sits still and quiet.
 
"Prince Yeol? Yeollie? Mianhae, did I say something wrong?" she asked him while looking straight at his face.
 
Then Prince Yeol faced up to the Princess, stared at her bright face and begans to talk.
 
"Gwaenchana~ Nae, I'm still thinking for tomorrow. Wishing I can do well, actually, I just make this cupcakes to relieve my nervousness because I'm not used to myself like this. I mean, I was always happy but to be in this situation, I don't think so." he said while still staring at the Princess.
 
"Remember, your the Happy Virus in your palace right? You shouldn't let this things beat you up." she cheered him up.
 
"I know, but.. If I can't do well tomorrow, I think that I couldn't see you again Rara." he lowly said while looking down.
 
Princess Rara is surprised to call her by her name alone.
 
"Yeollie-ah~" she said still comforting the Prince by holding his hand.
 
Prince Yeol do really fell in love with the Princess. Maybe as a big sister but also as a very pretty, beautiful and kind Princess. Then, Princess Rara stands up and went closer to the Prince. She held his hands again and cheered him up.
 
"I'll be always here for you Yeollie no matter what~" she whispered while hugging him tight.
"Gumawo Rara." he whispered while hugging her tight back.
 
After awhile, the Princess decided to leave him now. She continues to walk now heading to Prince Vin's chamber. She came passed to the barnyard but she's surprised to see the Prince there. He's touching a white horse and looks like talking to it. She then walks closer to him.
 
"Hi horsie!" she suddely speaks up to the horse which Prince Vin is touching.
"Ohh~ Princess Rara. You surprised me."
"Jinjja? Keke, mianhae~"
"Gwaenchana, but what are you doing here Princess?"
"I was heading to your chamber but I saw you here."
"Ahh~ I see." he said.
"So what's up with this horse?" she asked.
"Nothing~ Well btw, meet Pretty~ Pretty this is Princess Rara."
"Pretty?"
"Nae~ I named this female horse pretty. Since I went here to your land, I fed her everyday and swear to myself that I'll gonna own her someday." he said while smiling at her.
"Also, if there is a Horseback Riding competition on the tournament, she's the one that I'll going to use." he added.
"Ohh Jinjja~ Well, Hi Pretty." the Princess started to touch her too.
"By the way, have you seen Prince Hae?" she asked.
"Anii~ Earlier I went to his place but he's not there." he said.
"Ohh Jinjja. Well I need to go now. Good Luck for tomorrow Prince Vin!" she bids goodbye while giving a bright smile on her face.
 
Now she continues to walk wondering where might Prince Hae went. After awhile..
 
"Ahh! I think I know now!" she speaks to herself.
 
Finally she come up of where might the Prince is. She runs outside the palace and rides a carriage heading to the forest. Before she reached the place, she tell the Carriage Driver to go back to the town because she can managed to walk from there on. After a short walk, she reached the place. It's the small nipa hut where Prince Hae and Prince Vin considered to be there 'Secret Hideout'. She went closer to the hut but suddenly she saw Prince Hae laying still in the grass near the pond. She tiptoed towards him.
 
"BOOOOOOO!" she surprised him.
"Aigooo~ Rara! Why need to surprise me?" he said while messing his hair while sitted on the grass.
"Owhh, Mianhae Hae." she smiles and winked at him.
"How'd you know I'm here?" he asked.
"Molla~ I just feel it. Keke~" she said while giggling.
"Aigooo~ I bet you only want some fishcakes again!" he teases her.
"Mwoo? Aniyoo! Pabo!" she hits him on the head.
"Yah! That's hurts! Then why'd you seek me?" he asked.
"Actually, I went to all the Princes this Morning. First, Prince Jae is busy preparing and practicing for tomorrow, 
 
Prince Ji and Yeollie, both nervously thinking about what might happen, Prince Vin, calmly preparing also for tomorrow. 
 
But, You~ Just lazily laying here still without doing anything for tomorrow." she babbled out.
"Yahh~ I'm not lazy." he looks away.
"And what?? YEOLLIE? Who's that? Prince Yeol? Aigoo~ Since when you've been calling him to his name?" he asked curiously.
"Nae, Yeollie is Prince Yeol. Actually we've been calling out with our own names since before WE did." she pretends to make Prince Hae jealous.
"What?! For real?!" he's surprised.
"Nae~ Waeyo? Are you JEALOUS?" she asked while looking directly at the Princes' face.
"Jealous? NOOOO WAAYY!" he said while pouting.
"Yah! Jelly is such for kids. Don't be like that." she touches the Princes' pout.
"Yahhh~ Why'd you do that?" he suddenly asked then covered his mouth and his faced that blushed.
"Nothing~ I just found you too cute that's why!" she laughs at him.
"Aigoo~" then he blew his bangs away using his mouth.
"Well, by the way. Are you really thinking for tomorrow?" the Princess tone of voice suddenly changed.
"Ofcourse. I was really eager to win. Anii~ I should win." he proudly said.
"You should." she whispered.
"What was that?"
"Ohh Aniyoo~" she laughs a bit.
 
After hours of talking, they both headed now back to the palace to take rest and for Prince Hae to prepare for tomorrow's tournament.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Author's Note : Please do comment, subscribe or vote up! Thank you so much